Astral Pack 7

New cards released, updated lists, new episodes? If you have news to report, this is the place.
jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Astral Pack 7

Post by jwestbro11 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Reprint of Timas cards common.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Wed May 27, 2015 12:10 pm

WHAT HO SPOILERS ARIVE.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Rather unimpressed with the ultis, moreso interested in the commons and the supers. SUPER LEO, HUZZAH.
My thoughts on Pendulum Summoning: "Somebody played a card game and then boom! End of the world. It totally happened, just like I said; just card game -- boom! Everyone dead."

------

Constellar Guide | Masked HERO Guide

#SparksForGame
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by #SparksForGame » Wed May 27, 2015 12:49 pm

It quite good

Seems like someone else posted it before me, my excuse is that I'm on mobile and didn't see the last page x.x
Last edited by #SparksForGame on Wed May 27, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe its time to get a signature picture of sorts >.> Max-rarity Yosenju's will be a thing!
My tradelist, marvel at how organized it is! http://tinyurl.com/omgklke
(No, I'm not conducting mail-trades on the forum, before you ask; only showing off!)

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Wed May 27, 2015 12:51 pm

Late to the party, sir.
My thoughts on Pendulum Summoning: "Somebody played a card game and then boom! End of the world. It totally happened, just like I said; just card game -- boom! Everyone dead."

------

#SparksForGame
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by #SparksForGame » Wed May 27, 2015 12:53 pm

I made an edit to my post; being on mobile is fun >.> My only comeback is that I'm owed at least 18 packs from my local TO :D
Maybe its time to get a signature picture of sorts >.> Max-rarity Yosenju's will be a thing!
(No, I'm not conducting mail-trades on the forum, before you ask; only showing off!)

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Wed May 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Volcanic Scattershot New Text wrote:If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a "Blaze Accelerator" card: You can send 2 "Volcanic Scattershots" from y our hand and/or Deck to the Graveyard; destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
So if we're being super literal you still cannot use the effect of Volcanic Scattershot as there is no such card named Volcanic Scattershots. Come on, Kodummy, you had one job.

------

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Wed May 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Ulti's were very random in my opinion.

Rag and Leo are great for supers.

Senju and the Light/Dark Mirrors should have been supers.

Cycle should have probably been in here.
X X

#SparksForGame
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by #SparksForGame » Thu May 28, 2015 3:55 am

Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charge
It's been needing a reprint for a while, it's one of those generic XYZ's that casual players can run; same line as Maestroke the Symphony Djinn and Photon Papilloperative

Castel, the Skyblasting Muskerteer
Not random at all, it's quite relevant at the moment and has been given the same treatment as Bujin Yamato in terms of penned reprint.

Spell Shattering Arrow
A past relevant spell/trap gets an Ultimate reprint, and what better previous-format card to reprint than this.

Satellarknight Altair, Satellarknight Unukalhai, and Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
Relevant meta upgrades, like Shaddoll Dragon was in the last Astral Pack.

Leo, Keeper of the Sacred Tree and Number 103: Ragnazero
These could of been Ultimate Rare but there was no point in having Super reprints of Castel or Gaia Dragon, and certainly not deserving of the Common treatment; foil reprints were a good call.

Level Limit - Area A and Level Limit - Area B
The obligatory bad foil reprints and what better way to revive older cards, just so they have updated Problem-Solving Card Text, than a hatred reprint.

Twister
Ultimate Twister would of been nice, same with Common, but it's already been in those rarities before; Super was a good call

Dragon Ravine
A random relevant reprint, maybe a sign that it could be returning to former glory?

Senju of the Thousand Hands, Light-Imprisoning Mirror, and Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Fairy Wind
These would of been amazing for Super reprints, better than both Level Limit cards, but they're also essential reprints for the current metagame and Common allows more supply to the forever fluctuating demand.
Senju also answers the missed reprint in The Secret Forces
Light-Imprisoning Mirror and Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror is a great reprint nonetheless
Fairy Wind is always in and out of the meta, it's currently an in-card and Problem-Solving Card Text is a thing

Volcanic Scattershot
The crys of it being a common has spread around the world but it's the same reasoning as the above trio; another potential Super, but lack of space.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit
It's nice that this card has been reprinted; again, Super would of been nice, but space issues.

Gladiator Beast Bestari
A nice reprint for those fledging Gladiator Beast decks that have cried about their homeboy being Limited for so many years.

Madolche Puddingcess
The only reason why this was reprinted is because of Madolche Puddingcess Chocolat-A-La-Mode; enticing fledging Madolche players to use this card.

Storm
A nice reprint to what was once a short-printed card, it's not relevant at the current time due to Qliphort being all-but-dead but it may see play in the future.

Dawn of the Herald and Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi
The obligatory jank common reprints that aren't needed, but yet they'll be good to casual players and updated card texts too.

The Fusion, Short-Print, and reprinted material
No need to try explain this, it's a running thing that's happening in Astral Packs.

I hope this has covered everything, from my viewpoint.

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Fri May 29, 2015 1:52 am

I want the normal and fusion. Why did it take years to reprint them Orginal video game cards
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Sat May 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Duno, but they make for a nice collection.

------