LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

New cards released, updated lists, new episodes? If you have news to report, this is the place.
User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:19 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_ ... ry_Monarch
BOOYAH!
SUCH IS THE WILL OF THE TRUE KINGS!
MONARCHS META 2016!!!
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
apokos7
Super Rare Duelist
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 am

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by apokos7 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:20 am

When this comes out, I might actually get it. If this has frogs too, then it has an even higher chance of me buying it.

User avatar
Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3803
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:29 am
Location: Pittsgrove New Jersey

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by Ej1997 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:28 pm

I might play yugioh again just for this.
Image
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.

User avatar
sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Go away.

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by sgtc1 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:06 am

Wallace's reaction is priceless. As if we've just discovered a cure for cancer or something... :lol:
Image
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by dracostrike » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:51 pm

This locks out any "extra deck" deck, only Nekroz and Lightsworns have an easy time against them...Which other decks would be ok vs them?
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
apokos7
Super Rare Duelist
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 am

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by apokos7 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:52 pm

dracostrike wrote:This locks out any "extra deck" deck, only Nekroz and Lightsworns have an easy time against them...Which other decks would be ok vs them?
I'm not 100% familiar with how Monarchs function, but Qliphorts aren't an "extra deck" deck.

Also, those Mathematicians look so delicious.

User avatar
Nash
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: Barian World
Contact:

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by Nash » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:MONARCHS META 2016!!!
*internal screaming*
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Image
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by Wallaceman105 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Nash wrote:
Wallaceman105 wrote:MONARCHS META 2016!!!
*internal screaming*
Just gimme a few months, it'll be external soon enough.... :twisted:
apokos7 wrote:
dracostrike wrote:This locks out any "extra deck" deck, only Nekroz and Lightsworns have an easy time against them...Which other decks would be ok vs them?
I'm not 100% familiar with how Monarchs function, but Qliphorts aren't an "extra deck" deck.

Also, those Mathematicians look so delicious.
Pretty sure Pendulums get summoned from the Extra Deck.....
sgtc1 wrote:Wallace's reaction is priceless. As if we've just discovered a cure for cancer or something... :lol:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I vil rise :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Go away.

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by sgtc1 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:18 am

dracostrike wrote:This locks out any "extra deck" deck, only Nekroz and Lightsworns have an easy time against them...Which other decks would be ok vs them?
Oh yea this


Enjoy wallace...
Edit: i honestly just noticed NOW, that he's back to wallaceman... Not atumman or whatever... O .o
Image
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by Wallaceman105 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:00 pm

sgtc1 wrote:Enjoy wallace...
Edit: i honestly just noticed NOW, that he's back to wallaceman... Not atumman or whatever... O .o
Wow.....little late on that front, man.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Go away.

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by sgtc1 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:
sgtc1 wrote:Enjoy wallace...
Edit: i honestly just noticed NOW, that he's back to wallaceman... Not atumman or whatever... O .o
Wow.....little late on that front, man.
Breh, i dnt lke read n stffs, ya know?
Image
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by dracostrike » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:57 pm

So it's 2 turn sending all extra or making a one turn lockdown...Cus you really have trouble if you do both.
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3803
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:29 am
Location: Pittsgrove New Jersey

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by Ej1997 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:07 pm

I like monarchs don't let them be so broke they get merged again
Image
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by dracostrike » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Dear god, YGOPro is filled with the damn monarchy now...
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: LET THERE BE HYPE......AND THEN THERE WAS HYPE!

Post by Wallaceman105 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:44 pm

dracostrike wrote:Dear god, YGOPro is filled with the damn monarchy now...
Image
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

Post Reply