Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

New cards released, updated lists, new episodes? If you have news to report, this is the place.
Darksoul
Ultra Rare Duelist

Re: Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

Post by Darksoul » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:36 pm

ventes183 wrote:
Marceline wrote:Has anyone got the gall enough to try to play without it by personal choice? I do :P

I personally think that this could be another one of those cases where we either get an emergency ban list, or perhaps the same thing when Marik's card came out in the TCG Joey's Collection.

But if they don't, here's another thing.

Everybody that knows what happened when this card was introduced in the OCG. Some, maybe most, will jump the gun and try to bully their way through tournies with infinite loops.

Not me.

On the flip side, there could be some people, or perhaps most even (slightly, yet possible), that will try to stay true to their actual skill level and not use rare candies to fight a Lvl 50-60 pokemon league with lvl 100 pokemons.

Depending on how you want to play yugioh, those are your only two choices. Although I do play with Magicians, I'd prefer not being a bully.
the card was released when EM pendulum deck was completely useless and before cross over souls even came out. the darn vjump pack skyrocked because of pen magi and force strix until reprints occured.
I'm assuming you are referring to the OCG game? Because as a TCG player I don't have a damn clue what you're talking about. ;-;
Evilfaic wrote:Just put Magician of Faith into MS Paint and color it black. Basically an Xyz.

ventes183
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

Post by ventes183 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:58 am

Darksoul wrote:
I'm assuming you are referring to the OCG game? Because as a TCG player I don't have a damn clue what you're talking about. ;-;

U know he was talking when pen magi was released in ocg?
Which is ironic cuz EM was never a thing until pushfire
OCG Player/Judge

さ、デュエル!

LabSig:Kamikon Wolf