GET HYPED YOU BLOODY NANGS THIS IS NOTHING LIKE WALLACE AND HIS MONARCH MELTBOYS I HAVE BEEN WAITING 50 YEARS FOR THIS!

New cards released, updated lists, new episodes? If you have news to report, this is the place.
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

GET HYPED YOU BLOODY NANGS THIS IS NOTHING LIKE WALLACE AND HIS MONARCH MELTBOYS I HAVE BEEN WAITING 50 YEARS FOR THIS!

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:32 am

A-Assault Core
Level 4 LIGHT Machine-Type Union Effect Monster
ATK 1900
DEF 200
(1) Once per turn: You can activate 1 of the following effects.
• Target 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster you control; equip this card to it. If it would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.
• If this card is equipped to a monster, you can Special Summon it.
(2) The monster equipped by this card is unaffected by other monster effects.
(3) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 other Union Monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
B-Buster Drake
Level 4 LIGHT Machine-Type Union Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 1800
• Target 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster you control; equip this card to it. If it would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.
(2) The monster equipped by this card is unaffected by Spell Effects.
(3) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Union Monster from your Deck to your hand.
C-Crush Wyvern
Level 4 LIGHT Machine Union Effect Monster
ATK 1200
DEF 2000
(2) The monster equipped by this card is unaffected by Trap Effects.
(3) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Union Monster from your hand.
ABC-Dragon Buster
Level 8 LIGHT Machine-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2800
Materials: “A-Assault Core” + “B-Buster Drake” + “C-Crush Wyvern”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control or in your Graveyard. (You do not use “Polymerization)
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: you can discard 1 card, then target 1 card on the field; banish it.
(2) During the opponent’s turn: you can tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished LIGHT Machine-Type monsters with different names; Special Summon them.
X X

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Re: GET HYPED YOU BLOODY NANGS THIS IS NOTHING LIKE WALLACE AND HIS MONARCH MELTBOYS I HAVE BEEN WAITING 50 YEARS FOR TH

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:34 am

MY FAM GETS BIGGER!
X X

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: GET HYPED YOU BLOODY NANGS THIS IS NOTHING LIKE WALLACE AND HIS MONARCH MELTBOYS I HAVE BEEN WAITING 50 YEARS FOR TH

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 am

DAMMMMMMMM BEEN WAITING SINCE 1966 FOR DIS BOYS LETS GO
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:20 am

If only it wasn't "sent from field to graveyard" it could actually be relevant.

They need a reliable way of adding monsters to hand from deck now. Then you can play the magician engine or something to vomit them all onto the field at once.
X X

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:24 am

Fam you can contact fuse from grave for this don as well. So perhaps some cheeky milling deck with Cybers for Repair Plant cambos.
X X

Gouki
Super Rare Duelist

Post by Gouki » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:28 am

i would go balls deep and play 3 of every decent cyber dragon dupport card to set this deck up. IF THE GAME WAS SLOWER, jade knight would be dope too.

i'm pretty sure i have an xyz build from like 6 or 7 years ago on here as well

Signature created by Kamikon Wolf

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:12 am

GG m8, gr8 4 u I r8 8/8 not a sec 2 l8. 8/8 b8 title 2.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Ej1997 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:30 am

Well the fusion is sure to be a pain in the ass. The banishing effect deals with a lot of threats that dragon cannon couldn't tank
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.

Evilfaic
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Evilfaic » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:11 pm

Ej1997 wrote:Well the fusion is sure to be a pain in the ass.
I'm sure Brad will do whatever it takes.
(Formerly DFB)
if (Post.Year < 2015) Post.Ignore();
https://soundcloud.com/evilfaic
LewieGee wrote:I, for one, think the guy with the shrek avatar on yugioh card guide forums for com is right

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:57 pm

I might just play this tbh
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue May 17, 2016 7:49 am

AtoZ Dragon Buster Cannon
Level 10 LIGHT Machine-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 4000
DEF 4000
Materials: “ABC – Dragon Buster” + “XYZ – Dragon Cannon”
Must be Special Summoned by banishing cards you control whose original names are the above cards, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (You do not use “Polymerization”.)
(1) When an opponent’s monster effect or Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can discard 1 card; negate that activation, and if you do destroy it.
(2) During either player’s turn: You can banish this card, then target 1 of your banished “ABC – Dragon Buster” and 1 of your banished “XYZ – Dragon Cannon”; Special Summon them.

Kyouka Shien Mecha Heavy Armor (Heavy Mech Support Armor)
Level 3 LIGHT Machine-Type Union Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 500
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Union Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
(2) Once per turn: You can activate 1 of the following effects.
• Target 1 Machine-Type monster you control; equip this card to that target. If it would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy this card instead.
• Special Summon this equipped card.
(3) The equipped monster cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects.

Union Kakunouko / Union Hangar
Field Spell Card
Spell Field You can only activate 1 “Union Hangar” per turn.
(1) When this card is activated: You can add 1 LIGHT Machine-Type Union Monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn, if a LIGHT Machine-Type Union Monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can target 1 of those monsters; equip from your Deck to that monster 1 LIGHT Machine-Type Union Monster with a different name from it that you can equip equip to it. The monster equipped by this effect cannot be Special Summoned during this turn.

Scramble Union
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate 1 “Scramble Union” per turn.
(1) Target up to 2 of your banished LIGHT Machine-Type Normal or Union Monsters; Special Summon it.
(2) During either player’s turn, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 of your banished LIGHT Machine-Type Normal or Union Monster; add it to your hand.
X X

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue May 17, 2016 8:02 am

I need Zeronex's knowledge of whacky cards that will help make this deck good.
X X

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Tue May 17, 2016 8:35 am

Wtf this field magic is better than Kozmo village Brad you tryhard stop this rite nao
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue May 17, 2016 9:07 am

Hopefully they are getting more stuff and they don't just fill up the rest of the structure deck with reprints.
X X

Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

Post by Lithium » Fri May 20, 2016 3:37 am

I hope you survive long enough to get the rest of the alphabet! :P
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."