GET HYPED YOU BLOODY NANGS THIS IS NOTHING LIKE WALLACE AND HIS MONARCH MELTBOYS I HAVE BEEN WAITING 50 YEARS FOR THIS!

New cards released, updated lists, new episodes? If you have news to report, this is the place.
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: GET HYPED YOU BLOODY NANGS THIS IS NOTHING LIKE WALLACE AND HIS MONARCH MELTBOYS I HAVE BEEN WAITING 50 YEARS FOR TH

Post by dracostrike » Wed May 25, 2016 5:56 am

Already made a Cyber version with these cards and it's scary to use.

Repair plant Searches, Network Spams and Making Chimeratech is still powerful :D
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: GET HYPED YOU BLOODY NANGS THIS IS NOTHING LIKE WALLACE AND HIS MONARCH MELTBOYS I HAVE BEEN WAITING 50 YEARS FOR TH

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Wed May 25, 2016 8:22 am

wtf when did you come back lol
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Wed May 25, 2016 8:29 am

dracostrike wrote:Already made a Cyber version with these cards and it's scary to use.

Repair plant Searches, Network Spams and Making Chimeratech is still powerful :D
Network is still too slow.

The only reason I would play Cybers is because of Repair Plant and Rampage Dragon. I guess you can dump with Galaxy Soldier as well, so Infinity with ABC attached is cool.
X X

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Wed May 25, 2016 9:20 am

Rowwdy Yisb wrote:wtf when did you come back lol
I made a thread :P And literally today ^^
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
dracostrike wrote:Already made a Cyber version with these cards and it's scary to use.

Network is still too slow.

The only reason I would play Cybers is because of Repair Plant and Rampage Dragon. I guess you can dump with Galaxy Soldier as well, so Infinity with ABC attached is cool.
Network actually is fine for when I need it since the trap can SS the banished materials from Network :) But Yeah I do run Infinity but not Galaxy Soldier atm
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:38 am

WE'RE ON DN NOW BOIS EYYYLMAO!!
X X

Darksoul
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by Darksoul » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:25 am

All hail the broken deckz.

Decklist at 7:05.
Evilfaic wrote:Just put Magician of Faith into MS Paint and color it black. Basically an Xyz.

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:16 am

Darksoul wrote:

All hail the broken deckz.

Decklist at 7:05.
Already saw the deck. It won the Asian Championships. It's not really a fair comparison when he cherry picks all the replays that are recorded against morons.
X X

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:38 pm

Confirmed for August 19th bois!
X X