WHY IS THERE NO NARUTO CARD FORUM!?!

It is a fun game too. I've played it so I know this to be true.

What Elements are best in a deck?

Fire
No votes
Water
50%
Earth
No votes
Wind
No votes
Lightning
25%
Combo of 2 (Post which 2)
No votes
Combo of 3 (Post which 3)
No votes
Combo of 4 (Post which 4)
No votes
All of 'Em!
25%

Total votes: 4

TheDecider
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by TheDecider » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:48 pm

zanetruesdale122 wrote:Fine I'm sorry if anything I said offended you. I just don't like naruto. But you guys made a big deal out of it.
NO SOUP FOR YOU! COME BACK, ONE YEAR!~This goes for the both of you. I'm so sick and tired of you two in this thread. From now on, no mentioning of each other or insults to the topic. THAT'S RIGHT, EPIC PHAIL! If you want to [Censored] about something, zane, go somewhere else. I don't dislike you, but, Lord, just get out of this topic if you're not gonna let [Censored] go. TD out!
This bunch of text is a reminder to you that TheDecider's post is the one that is right above the line. This signature has been put into bright, readable font that can be distinguished from the post's font to make it easier for you.

zanetruesdale122
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by zanetruesdale122 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:04 pm

TheDecider wrote:
zanetruesdale122 wrote:Fine I'm sorry if anything I said offended you. I just don't like naruto. But you guys made a big deal out of it.
NO SOUP FOR YOU! COME BACK, ONE YEAR!~This goes for the both of you. I'm so sick and tired of you two in this thread. From now on, no mentioning of each other or insults to the topic. THAT'S RIGHT, EPIC PHAIL! If you want to [Censored] about something, zane, go somewhere else. I don't dislike you, but, Lord, just get out of this topic if you're not gonna let [Censored] go. TD out!

Np I can get my own food. Which two? What in the world are you talking about. You probably don't even know what your talking about. I'm apologizing to xeaoun and you come in to make another argument? I don't dislike you either but seriously you came in just to make another argument. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Oh yeah. On msn, schyshter and lewiegee are talking about eating you.
Signature by MysticJhn

TheDecider
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by TheDecider » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:19 pm

zanetruesdale122 wrote:
TheDecider wrote:

Np I can get my own food. Which two? What in the world are you talking about. You probably don't even know what your talking about. I'm apologizing to xeaoun and you come in to make another argument? I don't dislike you either but seriously you came in just to make another argument. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

you and xeaoun. and i belived you were blaming him about the whole thing, so that's the whole reason i said anything. why eat me? Sincerely, Captain B. J. Smethwick in a White Wine Sauce with Shallots, Mushrooms, and Garlic.
This bunch of text is a reminder to you that TheDecider's post is the one that is right above the line. This signature has been put into bright, readable font that can be distinguished from the post's font to make it easier for you.

zanetruesdale122
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by zanetruesdale122 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:22 pm

TheDecider wrote:
zanetruesdale122 wrote:
TheDecider wrote: NO SOUP FOR YOU! COME BACK, ONE YEAR!~This goes for the both of you. I'm so sick and tired of you two in this thread. From now on, no mentioning of each other or insults to the topic. THAT'S RIGHT, EPIC PHAIL! If you want to [Censored] about something, zane, go somewhere else. I don't dislike you, but, Lord, just get out of this topic if you're not gonna let [Censored] go. TD out!

you and xeaoun. and i belived you were blaming him about the whole thing, so that's the whole reason i said anything. why eat me? Sincerely, Captain B. J. Smethwick in a White Wine Sauce with Shallots, Mushrooms, and Garlic.
*face palm* Thats why I'm saying sorry. and they said they will grind you on steak and eat you...
Signature by MysticJhn

Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Let me just clear it up. "You two" was referring to YOU, zane, and Xeaoun. I don't need you accusing me of "starting an argument", but I agree there is a better place for you to express your opinion on Naruto. This topic was supposed to be about Naruto Cards, and asking who played with them. I know it's a feat to stay on topic.

Now then, I love Naruto myself, but I've never so much as touched the cards. Is the game really good? I really don't have the funds to switch to a new card game, otherwise I would...

If you want somewhere to talk about the cards themselves, basic Naruto forums usually will house boards about them, so it'd be in your best interest to look for them.

zanetruesdale122
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by zanetruesdale122 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Kamikon Wolf wrote:Let me just clear it up. "You two" was referring to YOU, zane, and Xeaoun. I don't need you accusing me of "starting an argument", but I agree there is a better place for you to express your opinion on Naruto. This topic was supposed to be about Naruto Cards, and asking who played with them. I know it's a feat to stay on topic.

Now then, I love Naruto myself, but I've never so much as touched the cards. Is the game really good? I really don't have the funds to switch to a new card game, otherwise I would...

If you want somewhere to talk about the cards themselves, basic Naruto forums usually will house boards about them, so it'd be in your best interest to look for them.
I was just saying my opinion when xeaoun came and said I was "trying to grab attention" But I guess its ok now if xeaoun accept my apology.
Signature by MysticJhn

Da Jackal
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Da Jackal » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 am

zanetruesdale122 wrote:
Blade_Edg3 wrote:
Da Jackal wrote:Zane once again getting himself into a "pointless argument".
jackal once again giving input that no one wants to hear...
agreed. He tried to put how many tournaments he won on his sig but when buffalo figured out he was lying he said "oh oh haha *looks concerned* it was just a joke" just because he was busted. Thats why he only goes to this forum once and a while.
Now you've done it... now you've pissed me off.

Those creds were real, buffalo made no argument to prove his statement and simply was making random accusations.

Second of all, who the hell are you to be talking, scrub? When's the last time you topped? Oh wait...

I don't get on this forum much, because like I said, I have a life.

I thought you were going to come to the forum less to exercise, what happened to that, huh?

Now get off your fat, asian, arse, and lose some weight... tubby.

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:40 am

Da Jackal wrote:
zanetruesdale122 wrote:
Blade_Edg3 wrote: jackal once again giving input that no one wants to hear...
agreed. He tried to put how many tournaments he won on his sig but when buffalo figured out he was lying he said "oh oh haha *looks concerned* it was just a joke" just because he was busted. Thats why he only goes to this forum once and a while.

Those creds were real, buffalo made no argument to prove his statement and simply was making random accusations.

Second of all, who the hell are you to be talking, scrub? When's the last time you topped? Oh wait...

I thought you were going to come to the forum less to exercise, what happened to that, huh?

Wait what? I thought you said that those creds where fake and that you and marvin was playing a joke on us..? Or am I just confused?

*RandomGuy*
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by *RandomGuy* » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:51 am

Tarkess wrote:
Da Jackal wrote:
zanetruesdale122 wrote: agreed. He tried to put how many tournaments he won on his sig but when buffalo figured out he was lying he said "oh oh haha *looks concerned* it was just a joke" just because he was busted. Thats why he only goes to this forum once and a while.

Wait what? I thought you said that those creds where fake and that you and marvin was playing a joke on us..? Or am I just confused?
that was something else

Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Tarkess » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:57 am

*RandomGuy* wrote:
Tarkess wrote:
Da Jackal wrote: Now you've done it... now you've pissed me off.

that was something else

Oh, yeah, that was the Little City thing. Sorry, my fault.

zanetruesdale122
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by zanetruesdale122 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:01 am

*RandomGuy* wrote:
Tarkess wrote:
Da Jackal wrote: Now you've done it... now you've pissed me off.

that was something else
Nah those creds was real but da jackal just stole it claiming it is his. Da Jackal your telling me to lose weight? Look who's talking. Some guy who is taking all his anger out at typing on the keyboard. If someone gets angry online then they have some anger management they need to take care of.
Signature by MysticJhn

LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by LewieGee » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:45 am

zanetruesdale122 wrote:Some guy who is taking all his anger out at typing on the keyboard.
stop saying that.
:oops:

Xeaoun
Super Rare Duelist

Post by Xeaoun » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:58 am

HEY GUYS, YOUR SO [Censored] OFF TOPIC IT'S NO LONGER FUNNY!
Quit Dissing each other and say your sorry, if your going to argue, Do it in a thread made for Arguing! Geeze...

@Zane - Yes I accept your Apology, And I'm sorry for calling you Childish, Truthfully I had a Really bad day at work that day and was taking it out on you, so I'm sorry

@Kamikon Wolf - Truthfully I find the Naruto Card Game Better than Yugioh is some ways, It's worth Playing. Even if you have a small amount to spend on card game I reccomend the Kisame Starter deck for learning how to play, It's the best one they've made at the moment, and Building up on it isn't hard.
Luck 'O the Draw, Gotta Love it!
PM me for Strategy Advice, I'll Try and come up with a few things for ya!

zanetruesdale122
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by zanetruesdale122 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:18 am

LewieGee wrote:
zanetruesdale122 wrote:Some guy who is taking all his anger out at typing on the keyboard.
stop saying that.
Stop trying to argue. I'm just saying this is my opinion but, I only said it twice. So get over yourself dreamer.

As for Xeaoun, its ok everyone gets bad days once in a while. :D
Signature by MysticJhn

LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by LewieGee » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:39 am

zanetruesdale122 wrote:I only said it twice.
No wonder you wanna be a lawyer. You can lie easily.
:oops: