Best Team?

It is a fun game too. I've played it so I know this to be true.
Xeaoun
Super Rare Duelist

Best Team?

Post by Xeaoun » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:35 am

Hi peoplez! I just remembered my 2 best teams with my new deck, although I know how to make one slightly better I can't get the right card...

What are your best teams?

Best Team #1 Team power: 15, Team Ability: Multiple talents

Jirobo - [Meal] [x] - He Discards one of my opponents chakra and I get one from my discard pile
Sakon - [Impenetrable Barrier] [x] - makes it so I can have a team of 4 and protects my team from jutsu
Tayuya - [Impenetrable Barrier] [x] - makes it so I can have a team of 4 and protects my team from jutsu
Kidomaru - [How to Beat the Game] [x] - I flip a coin, if heads I do 1 damage to 1 of my opponents ninja

Best Team #1.5 (the Better Tayuya {Don't have yet...} replaces the Tayuya I currently have) Team Power: 16, Team Ability: Multiple talents

Jirobo - [Meal] [x] - He Discards one of my opponents chakra and I get one from my discard pile
Sakon - [Impenetrable Barrier] [x] - makes it so I can have a team of 4 and protects my team from jutsu
Tayuya - [Sound of the Evil Spell] [x] - Gives -1/-1 to all of my opponents ninja fighting her
Kidomaru - [How to Beat the Game] [x] - I flip a coin, if heads I do 1 damage to 1 of my opponents ninja

Best Team #2 Team Power: 12, Team Ability: One Hit K.O.s!

Zabuza Momochi - [Demon Of The Cloud Village] [x] - Makes it so any damage done by this team kills the one damaged INSTANTLY while Zabuza's the "Head ninja"
Kimimaro - [Protection with Bones] [x] - if the opponent uses any jutsu that targets this team, the user of that jutsu takes one damage (Meaning they're dead due to Zabuza)
Kidomaru - [How to Beat the Game] [x] - I flip a coin, if heads I do 1 damage to 1 of my opponents ninja (Meaning they're dead due to Zabuza)
Luck 'O the Draw, Gotta Love it!
PM me for Strategy Advice, I'll Try and come up with a few things for ya!