Thank you for everything

If you feel a need to tell everyone that you are leaving our forum community, then please restrict it to this forum.

We're very sorry to see you go and hope you will return sometime soon.
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Thank you for everything

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:13 am

Well, I think it's been quite long enough here. The forum is dying, unfortunately. All the good, competitive players are gone, so there isn't much going on in deck advice and there is no competitive deck discussion going on, so there isn't much for me here anymore. I have grown so much as a player since joining. I have done three guides (which are now all outdated, but still) and done over 11,000 posts. But anyway, this is literally just a banter forum, and I cannot be bothered helping new players anymore, especially when they join, and their only post on the forum is asking for help and then never coming back to acknowledge the responses.

Anyway, way to many people to thank and so goodbye too (considering most of the people that helped me get better are already gone), but I guess we can give it a go.
Thank you so much for all the deck help; Canasian, Flying Elephant, Alamo, Doomoose, Zeronex, -thePTGuy, bighobbit, Dark_Armed_Pineapple, Rognarr, Phazed (and a [bleep] load of others). I can't remember to many more oldies.
Cheers for all the ruling help, Einstein, Xion and Magicknight.
All the bloody bants, Lightflare, Lewie, Rowwdy, LD, Stardust ;).
Kami for the sigs!
Thanks Mystic and definitely Admin for this forum, and the card guide for sure. I have made so many new friends here, and some I have actually met up with in real life; moonsaber and Lightflare, so thank you once again for the forum, Admin.
To many other people to mention, but if you're still a regular and your feelings are hurt, consider yourself on the list.

I may pop in from time to time to see if the forum is getting some more regular users, and if it does, I might actually come back. But, goodbye everybody! (unless you're on my skype)
X X

JhonnyCees
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Thank you for everything

Post by JhonnyCees » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:45 am

sad days are sad.

im sure we will talk in the future

:cry:
sgtc1 wrote:YGO isn't an old house. It looks more like Chernobyl.

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Awww, bye.

Hurrah! Skype!
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

Evilfaic
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Evilfaic » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:59 pm

Surprised you didn't leave sooner tbh.
Lord dragon wrote:Hurrah! Skype!
(Formerly DFB)
if (Post.Year < 2015) Post.Ignore();
https://soundcloud.com/evilfaic
LewieGee wrote:I, for one, think the guy with the shrek avatar on yugioh card guide forums for com is right

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:02 am

farewell fren ._.

1 like = 1 prair for ycg
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:38 pm

Very sad to see one of the most helpful and experienced players leave. </3
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

Darksoul
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by Darksoul » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:26 am

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Well, I think it's been quite long enough here. The forum is dying, unfortunately. All the good, competitive players are gone, so there isn't much going on in deck advice and there is no competitive deck discussion going on, so there isn't much for me here anymore. I have grown so much as a player since joining. I have done three guides (which are now all outdated, but still) and done over 11,000 posts. But anyway, this is literally just a banter forum, and I cannot be bothered helping new players anymore, especially when they join, and their only post on the forum is asking for help and then never coming back to acknowledge the responses.

Anyway, way to many people to thank and so goodbye too (considering most of the people that helped me get better are already gone), but I guess we can give it a go.
Thank you so much for all the deck help; Canasian, Flying Elephant, Alamo, Doomoose, Zeronex, -thePTGuy, bighobbit, Dark_Armed_Pineapple, Rognarr, Phazed (and a [bleep] load of others). I can't remember to many more oldies.
Cheers for all the ruling help, Einstein, Xion and Magicknight.
All the bloody bants, Lightflare, Lewie, Rowwdy, LD, Stardust ;).
Kami for the sigs!
Thanks Mystic and definitely Admin for this forum, and the card guide for sure. I have made so many new friends here, and some I have actually met up with in real life; moonsaber and Lightflare, so thank you once again for the forum, Admin.
To many other people to mention, but if you're still a regular and your feelings are hurt, consider yourself on the list.

I may pop in from time to time to see if the forum is getting some more regular users, and if it does, I might actually come back. But, goodbye everybody! (unless you're on my skype)
You should message me your Skype name, I'm moving to Adelaide soon for university and will be leaving near Rundle Street.
Evilfaic wrote:Just put Magician of Faith into MS Paint and color it black. Basically an Xyz.

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:33 pm

seeya
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

Master Lightflare
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Master Lightflare » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:06 pm

I can't believe I only just saw this. Then again, it was kinda expected. I barely post on here anymore either. Hope to see you IRL again sometime soon, maybe YCS Sydney?

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Stop you are giving me a headache
You're giving me cancer so what's your point?

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:31 am

Well, it's been cool seeing you.
Take care, insert RIP YCG meme here, f*ck 2016.
Might get down unda for RTX 2017, it's in Sydney.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

Darksoul
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by Darksoul » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:03 pm

Master Lightflare wrote:I can't believe I only just saw this. Then again, it was kinda expected. I barely post on here anymore either. Hope to see you IRL again sometime soon, maybe YCS Sydney?
YCS Sydney Bois!!
Evilfaic wrote:Just put Magician of Faith into MS Paint and color it black. Basically an Xyz.