So may or may not come back

If you feel a need to tell everyone that you are leaving our forum community, then please restrict it to this forum.

We're very sorry to see you go and hope you will return sometime soon.
arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

So may or may not come back

Post by arkain07 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:58 pm

For now i am done.

There are too many things that bother me about this game now days and you have to possibly remember 2 different types of rulings.

For example if you use something in chain link 1 to dodge something cus you have another card in the same chain like Either under Return.

Or how some card effects aren't card effects but summoning conditions where as other cards with the same text are not summoning conditions and can be stopped.

The list goes on and on and each time i look at it these things become a way to make a broken deck even more broken and you aren't allowed to do anything to these cards due to some special rulings. Yet cards use to be able to miss their timing and now days they can't due to the separate chain mechanic. Some of these things I feel are fair but then you look at it just cus you have a card effect that chains due to something else happening you can make it where you can protect it.

Here is another example of this under Card of Safe Return if you bring back something with a grave mechanic if you declare that monster as CL1 and Card of Safe as 2 you cna't stop my card effect with cards like Solemn Strike ect.

So for now I am leaving this site and yugioh. Maybe for just a break or maybe not at all and focus more on MTG which I enjoy a lot more.

Hope all of you have fun and continue to enjoy whatever it is you all are doing now. Been a wonderful time here while it lasted.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: So may or may not come back

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:05 am

I have no love for the game, I've not really paid attention since the drullers was stupid. You don't have to leave the entire forum, just quit the yugioh stuff.

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:33 am

dedoombringer wrote:I have no love for the game, I've not really paid attention since the drullers was stupid. You don't have to leave the entire forum, just quit the yugioh stuff.
I mean, this is a yugioh forum, but
X X

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:13 am

Tbf I will be doing the same soon since I am literally going to be thrown into a bush, amongst other things ^^
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!