I'm back! :)

Here is where you should post to tell us if you've returned after some time away.
User avatar
moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by moonsaber » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Hey Sky,

Welcome back. You may remember me vaguely under my old username (thecheeseking).
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

User avatar
Sky
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Location: Mauritius

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by Sky » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:28 pm

moonsaber wrote:Hey Sky,

Welcome back. You may remember me vaguely under my old username (thecheeseking).
TheCheeseKing! Yeah! I remember you! Why did you change name?
Image
Image

User avatar
xXCryptoXx
Ultimate Rare Duelist
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by xXCryptoXx » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Sky wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Hey Sky,

Welcome back. You may remember me vaguely under my old username (thecheeseking).
TheCheeseKing! Yeah! I remember you! Why did you change name?
Don't get me wrong, I love cheese, but Moonsaber sounds so much cooler. :P

Welcome back Sky!
Image
^ Dat is one sexy signature ^
A most gracious thanks to the amazing and talented Kamikon Wolf.
A link to her shop! - viewtopic.php?f=30&t=25866

User avatar
yustone010x
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Somewhere with my headphones

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by yustone010x » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 pm

xXCryptoXx wrote:
Sky wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Hey Sky,

Welcome back. You may remember me vaguely under my old username (thecheeseking).
TheCheeseKing! Yeah! I remember you! Why did you change name?
Don't get me wrong, I love cheese, but Moonsaber sounds so much cooler. :P

Welcome back Sky!
Gratz on the 500th post! *confetti*
Image

Signature byStardust Dragon

Devpro user = JBone123 feel free to add me and play a game whenever I'm on

DN User = England Fifth

User avatar
moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by moonsaber » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:08 am

Sky wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Hey Sky,

Welcome back. You may remember me vaguely under my old username (thecheeseking).
TheCheeseKing! Yeah! I remember you! Why did you change name?
I dunno I just like moonsaber better xD. I use it for everything now.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

User avatar
Sky
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Location: Mauritius

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by Sky » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 am

moonsaber wrote:
Sky wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Hey Sky,

Welcome back. You may remember me vaguely under my old username (thecheeseking).
TheCheeseKing! Yeah! I remember you! Why did you change name?
I dunno I just like moonsaber better xD. I use it for everything now.
Well I was kinda used to thecheeseking, it was more original, but I have to agree that Moonsaber is cooler.

Then why do you still have thecheeseking in your sig?
Image
Image

User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8394
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:36 pm

How did you even change your name?
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right
Bye YCG, thanks for all the good times.

User avatar
Sky
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Location: Mauritius

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by Sky » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Rowwdy Yisb wrote:How did you even change your name?
Good question, I'll assume he either created another account or ask an admin to change it
Image
Image

User avatar
moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by moonsaber » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:26 am

I asked admin nicely ;)
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

User avatar
Sky
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Location: Mauritius

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by Sky » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:52 am

It's seems I'm late for my yearly visit hehe...

Will probably get accused of necrobump
Last edited by Sky on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3712
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by Wallaceman105 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 am

Welcome back, though I did not know you.
Want a part in my story? MysticJhn refused, so I have a slot.
(The link to it is in my sig.)
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
Sky
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Location: Mauritius

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by Sky » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 am

Wallaceman105 wrote:Welcome back, though I did not know you.
Want a part in my story? MysticJhn refused, so I have a slot.
(The link to it is in my sig.)
Thanks
Sure why not?
What kind of story is it?
Last edited by Sky on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image

User avatar
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 am

Sky wrote:It's seems I'm late for my yearly visit hehe...

Will probably get accused of necrobump
Hey Sky. Welcome back even if it is just a yearly check up :)
Image
X X

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3712
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by Wallaceman105 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:01 am

Sky wrote:
Wallaceman105 wrote:Welcome back, though I did not know you.
Want a part in my story? MysticJhn refused, so I have a slot.
(The link to it is in my sig.)
Thanks
Sure why not?
What kind of story is it?
RPG-type, were cards are characters.
You'd be a general amongst the dragons if you accept.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
Sky
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Location: Mauritius

Re: I'm back! :)

Post by Sky » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 am

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
Sky wrote:It's seems I'm late for my yearly visit hehe...

Will probably get accused of necrobump
Hey Sky. Welcome back even if it is just a yearly check up :)
Thanks, glad to see some familiar names. :wink:
Image
Image

Locked