*HELP* Ultra Rare Elemental HERO Clayman 1st Edition TLM-EN003 Real Or Fake?

Here is a great place to discuss your favorite monster and effect monster cards.
Riot__
Common Duelist

*HELP* Ultra Rare Elemental HERO Clayman 1st Edition TLM-EN003 Real Or Fake?

Post by Riot__ » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:26 am

Now as the title says I have found one of these: Ultra Rare Elemental HERO Clayman 1st Edition TLM-EN003 in my VERY old collection. I have looked online for about 3 days now and I have not found a single one like this sold or proven to be real also the only ones in this set I have found are only commons. Is my card real and just really rare? Or is it the more likely scenario of being fake and I'm getting hyped over nothing haha. If you NEED pictures to tell me the answer please tell me and I will get them uploaded ASAP. If it is real and super rare though, will it be priced higher as it seems to be the only one to be sold? Just wishful thinking but whatever im waffling now. Thanks in advance!

MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: *HELP* Ultra Rare Elemental HERO Clayman 1st Edition TLM-EN003 Real Or Fake?

Post by MysticJhn » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:11 pm

I think you should post a picture, because as far as I know, Elemental Hero Clayman was a common.
It was not an Ultra Rare in any of its releases, and certainly not in The Lost Millennium.
The only listings I can even find for it that aren't common are from the Elemental Hero Collection 2 and a Mattel Action Figure promotional card.
I have my doubts yours is real, but need a picture to be sure.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

Loki6514
Common Duelist

Re: *HELP* Ultra Rare Elemental HERO Clayman 1st Edition TLM-EN003 Real Or Fake?

Post by Loki6514 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:57 am

There was a common rarity in 'The Lost Millennium', the seller on Amazon had it for $2.64. The secret rare was in the 'Elemental Hero Collection 2'. It was a Limited Edition that is in the $25 range. The card condition should be lightly used or some definition of good from these sellers.