Liberating Ariadne

Here is a great place to discuss your favorite monster and effect monster cards.
User avatar
Guardian Skunk
Ultra Rare Duelist
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Liberating Ariadne

Post by Guardian Skunk » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:36 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Liberating_Ariadne

Pendulum Effect: You do not have to pay LP to activate Counter Trap Cards. You do not have to discard cards to activate Counter Trap Cards.
Monster Effect: If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can reveal 3 Counter Trap Cards from your Deck, have your opponent add 1 of them to your hand, also shuffle the rest back into the Deck.

We finally got some support for Counter Faries. Basically you can use the Solemn counter traps, The Selection, Seven Tools of the Bandit without paying lifepoints, and you can use cards like Divine Wrath, Magic Jammer, Spell Vanishing without discarding, not to mention when it is destroyed, you can search out a counter trap card from your deck.
Hunting for RICHES more precious than GOLD

User avatar
Zeronex
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6885
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:51 pm
Location: South-East Asia
Contact:

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by Zeronex » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:29 am

Activate Dracoslayer + this, pop Ariadne for new Ariadne and Counter Trap search. Coincidentally, Luster Pendulum is Scale 5.
Searchable Judgement. Oh my.
Image

Image

User avatar
ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Anti-Meta Chaos Guild
Contact:

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:51 am

I cannot wait for this XD Counter Fairies will be even more fun and trolly!
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
#SparksForGame
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1456
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:02 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK
Contact:

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by #SparksForGame » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:20 am

Counter-Fairies will enjoy this card so much, and then they can pendulum summon too....in the future.
Maybe its time to get a signature picture of sorts >.> Max-rarity Yosenju's will be a thing!
My tradelist, marvel at how organized it is! http://tinyurl.com/omgklke
(No, I'm not conducting mail-trades on the forum, before you ask; only showing off!)

User avatar
fyreberd52
Ultimate Rare Duelist
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by fyreberd52 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:52 am

Wavering Eyes on this and Flame Mascot is so cute.
DN: fyreberd52

User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:53 am

This is unbelievably cheeky
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Anti-Meta Chaos Guild
Contact:

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am

Time to invest in Ultimate Rare Solemn Warnings and other counter traps! Ultra Seven Tools and Ulti Divine Wrath and Secret Magic Jammer!!! XD ALL HAIL THE COUNTER FARIEEEEEESSSS!
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
Guardian Skunk
Ultra Rare Duelist
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by Guardian Skunk » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:54 pm

ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Time to invest in Ultimate Rare Solemn Warnings and other counter traps! Ultra Seven Tools and Ulti Divine Wrath and Secret Magic Jammer!!! XD ALL HAIL THE COUNTER FARIEEEEEESSSS!
Get Spell Vanishing, its starting to go up
Hunting for RICHES more precious than GOLD

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14195
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by LewieGee » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:47 pm

YES this is the best thing
:oops:

User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by Lord dragon » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:33 pm

3 Solemn Notice
3 Divine Wrath
1 Solemn Warning
3 Magic Jammer
3 Seven Tools

All the Negates!
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

User avatar
ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Anti-Meta Chaos Guild
Contact:

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Guardian Skunk wrote:
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Time to invest in Ultimate Rare Solemn Warnings and other counter traps! Ultra Seven Tools and Ulti Divine Wrath and Secret Magic Jammer!!! XD ALL HAIL THE COUNTER FARIEEEEEESSSS!
Get Spell Vanishing, its starting to go up
I think I have a play set of rare/supers already I'll have to look O.o
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
Guardian Skunk
Ultra Rare Duelist
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by Guardian Skunk » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:26 pm

ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
Guardian Skunk wrote:
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Time to invest in Ultimate Rare Solemn Warnings and other counter traps! Ultra Seven Tools and Ulti Divine Wrath and Secret Magic Jammer!!! XD ALL HAIL THE COUNTER FARIEEEEEESSSS!
Get Spell Vanishing, its starting to go up
I think I have a play set of rare/supers already I'll have to look O.o
Also Curse Seal of the Forbidden Spell can go good with counter fairies now, and even Wattcancel O.O
Hunting for RICHES more precious than GOLD

User avatar
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Lord dragon wrote:3 Solemn Notice
3 Divine Wrath
1 Solemn Warning
3 Magic Jammer
3 Seven Tools

All the Negates!
Cool win condition bro
Image
X X

User avatar
Zeronex
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6885
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:51 pm
Location: South-East Asia
Contact:

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by Zeronex » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:34 pm

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
Lord dragon wrote:3 Solemn Notice
3 Divine Wrath
1 Solemn Warning
3 Magic Jammer
3 Seven Tools

All the Negates!
Cool win condition bro
Haven't you play Exodia deck without the limbs? Making your opponent give up and despair is a win condition itself.
Image

Image

User avatar
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: Liberating Ariadne

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:14 am

Zeronex wrote:
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
Lord dragon wrote:3 Solemn Notice
3 Divine Wrath
1 Solemn Warning
3 Magic Jammer
3 Seven Tools

All the Negates!
Cool win condition bro
Haven't you play Exodia deck without the limbs? Making your opponent give up and despair is a win condition itself.
Touché :lol:
Image
X X

Post Reply