NEW D/D/D's!

Here is a great place to discuss your favorite monster and effect monster cards.
yusei-oh
Secret Rare Duelist

NEW D/D/D's!

Post by yusei-oh » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:16 am

Sauce: http://ygorganization.com/ocg-pendulum- ... ion-stuff/

[spoiler]DDD Kyokuchioh Chaos Apocalypse / D/D/D Great Wise King Chaos Apocalypse (note: it’s a pun on kyokuchou, “bureau director”.)
Dark Fiend / Pendulum / Effect
PS4 LV7 2700/2000
Pendulum Effect:
(1) You can banish 2 “D/D” monsters from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.
Monster Effect:
You can only use the monster effect of “D/D/D Great Wise King Chaos Apocalypse” once per turn.
(1) During your opponent’s turn, if this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can target 2 face-up Spell/Trap Cards you control; destroy them, and if you do, Special Summon this card, but you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Fiend-Type monsters

DDD Kokuryuuoh Beowulf / D/D/D Cruel Dragon King Beowulf
Dark Fiend / Fusion / Effect
LV8 3000/2500
1 “D/D/D” monster + 1 “D/D” monster
(1) If a “D/D” monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
(2) During your Standby Phase: You can destroy all cards in the Spell & Trap Zones.

DD Madou Kenja Newton / D/D Magical Astronomer Newton
PS10 LV7 0/0
Pendulum Effect:
(1) You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except “D/D” monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
(2) Before resolving the effect of a Trap Card that would inflict damage to you, you can negate that effect, then destroy this card. This effect can only be used once while this card is in the Pendulum Zone.
Monster Effect:
You can only use the monster effect of “D/D Magical Astronomer Newton” once per turn.
(1) Discard this card, then target 1 “D/D” card or “Dark Contract” card in your Graveyard, except “D/D Magical Astronomer Newton”; add it to your hand.

DD Madou Kenja Copernicus / D/D Magical Astronomer Copernicus
PS1 LV4 0/0
Pendulum Effect:
(1) You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except “D/D” monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
(2) Before resolving the effect of a Spell Card that would inflict damage to you, you can negate that effect, then destroy this card. This effect can only be used once while this card is in the Pendulum Zone.
Monster Effect:
You can only use the monster effect of “D/D Magical Astronomer Copernicus” once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 “D/D” card or “Dark Contract” card from your Deck to the Graveyard, except “D/D Magical Astronomer Copernicus”.[/spoiler]

I AM THE HYPE!
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: NEW D/D/D's!

Post by dracostrike » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:34 am

Copernicus and Newton are the card which have got me interested. Decent normal summons and great scales.
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

ctmfsparky13
Rare Duelist

Post by ctmfsparky13 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:29 am

I want this deck already!! We've been getting tidbits here and there and teased terribly for the past year. Stahhhhhp Konami, stahhhhp. Can't take it no more :(
I'm slightly addicted to the Archfiend cards, just a fair warning. I don't know why but something about sword-swinging, demonic chess pieces from hell is awesome ^.^

ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:16 pm

UGH WHERE IS THE FULL DECK!!!! KONAMI NEEDS TO GIVE US THE WHOLE ARCHETYPE!!!
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:42 pm

ChaosDraGon00 wrote:UGH WHERE IS THE FULL DECK!!!! KONAMI NEEDS TO GIVE US THE WHOLE ARCHETYPE!!!
Maybe they'll give us a structure in the new year.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:08 am

Wallaceman105 wrote:
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:UGH WHERE IS THE FULL DECK!!!! KONAMI NEEDS TO GIVE US THE WHOLE ARCHETYPE!!!
Maybe they'll give us a structure in the new year.
Dont play with my heart Wallace ;-;
They deserve a spot in TCG. Take the UA trash away and give us the good stuff! Idc if its not meta anymore just gimme XD
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*