PSY-Framelord Omega

Here is a great place to discuss your favorite monster and effect monster cards.
arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

PSY-Framelord Omega

Post by arkain07 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Card is by no means new just want to break down why i feel this card is so OP and has become my new favorite level 8 Synchro monster to run.

Once per turn, during either player's Main Phase: You can banish this card from the field and 1 random card from your opponent's hand, face-up, until your next Standby Phase. Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase: You can target 1 banished card; return it to the Graveyard. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 other card in either player's Graveyard; shuffle both that card and this card from the Graveyard into the Deck.

So lets break down each of his effects.

During either players main phase 1 banish this card and one card in your opponents hand face up. So there is no doubt why that effect is good. you can gain knowledge of cards in your opponents turn. Used on your turn or your opponents turn. So it has a quick effect on Main phase and can dodge things that mess with his effect.

Effect number 2 is really good as well. During your opponents standby phase target 1 banished card and return it to the graveyard. Now this includes cards like PSZ, D-Hero Mali, Chaos baby dragons, and the list goes on and on. Combos off well with Jewels of the Valiant. Making him a great troll-box card.

Now its last effect got me. If this card is in the graveyard you can target 1 card in either players graveyard and return it to the deck. And it returns itself as well. Looking at these effects is why i mentioned earlier cards like Jewels of the Valiant with effect 2. And it doesn't say When this card is sent to the graveyard. Just when this card is in the graveyard leaving that effect broken. Now this effect with Jewels and d-hero mali allows you to respam cards. Get a Mali back into the grave. and reuse Jewels to get glow-up bulb or if playing Symphonic Mayhem just wreck the world. Can also be used with Nekroz and their mirror with Valk and keep re-Spamming their Nekroz adding fuel to the fire and giving an already good deck a card that should not be this splash-able.

This card deserved to be mention and is now why this card is my favorite level 8 synchro monster.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: PSY-Framelord Omega

Post by dracostrike » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Tele-DAD got a new favourite Synchro XD
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: PSY-Framelord Omega

Post by arkain07 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Symphonics have a new loop with 3 cards. Sizers+Drums=Maken loop with Maken banished Drums use Sizers grave effect bring back drums. Go into Omega Omega unbanish the Sizers and do it again and again and again. Will have 3 Omega and a bunch of grave spam with Jewels of the Valiant.

Also let me add zombies to that list.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon