White Aura Dolphin/Whale

Here is a great place to discuss your favorite monster and effect monster cards.
yusei-oh
Ultimate Rare Duelist

White Aura Dolphin/Whale

Post by yusei-oh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:27 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/White_Aura_Dolphin
Level 6
Water
Fish/Synchro/effect
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes half its original ATK until the end of this turn. If this card you control is destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other WATER monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card, and if you do, it is treated as a Tuner.

cool, a floating pseudo Dark Rebellion.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/White_Aura_Whale
Level 8
Water
Fish/Synchro/effect
1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls. This card can make a second attack on monsters during each Battle Phase. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this card you control is destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other WATER monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card, and if you do, it is treated as a Tuner.

I like these Synchro fish, their effect's seem pretty fun!
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: White Aura Dolphin/Whale

Post by dracostrike » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:02 pm

The freaky fish-man will love this! And the ocean!
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!