Card Set: Woven Rings of Sky [WROS]

All of the finalized cards are in this board.
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: Card Set Submission: Woven Rings of Sky [WROS]

Post by LewieGee » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Arrowblaze wrote:Card Name: Synthetic Flux
Card Type: Monster/Tuner/Effect
Attribute: Light
Type: Fairy
Level: 3
ATK/DEF: 0 / 1200
Card Text: This card can only be used for the Synchro Summon of a "Flux" Synchro monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Um what? A tuner that cannot be destroyed by battle? I know you can only use it for a "Flux" Synchro, but even then, isn't it a little bit OP for a TUNER to be unable to be destroyed by battle?

Can only Summon Fairy Flux Synchro, which means it's very limiting...

Your Flux Synchros should not be so fixed... Make it a Flux Tuner instead of a specific name. If not it's really hard to play this...

Meh, it's kind of the idea; it's why some of the Tuners are more powerful then the norm... only useful for Summoning required Synchros.

Card Name: Turbo Flux
Card Type: Normal Spell Card
Card Text: Remove from play 1 "Flux" monster in your hand and send the top 4 cards of your deck to the graveyard. Draw 2 cards.

Uhhhh... shave 6 cards from your deck? Make it discard 1 "Flux" monster and send the top 2 cards?
Can do.
:oops:

Aleva
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Card Set Submission: Woven Rings of Sky [WROS]

Post by Aleva » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:48 am

Synthetic Flux looks fine to me... Dark Resonator wasn't really used much. Krebons is similar, but it was only used because it was DARK and could be Summoned with E-Tele...

Turbo Flux
Yeah, looking at it a second time, thinning your deck by 6 is pretty OP with one card. I agree with Arrowblaze's fix.