Card Set: Champions of Gaia [CHOG]

All of the finalized cards are in this board.
schyshter
Parallel Rare Duelist

Card Set: Champions of Gaia [CHOG]

Post by schyshter » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Card Name: Immolation Soldier of Embers
Card Type: Monster/Effect
Attribute: FIRE
Type: Warrior
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 1800/400
Card Text: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard when 1 or more “Immolation” monster on your side of the field other than “Immolation Soldier of Embers“ is destroyed by your opponent's card effect. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, you cannot Special Summon another “Immolation Soldier of Embers” until the start of your next turn.

Card Name: Immolation Deity of Flames
Type: Pyro
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 1600/700
Card Text: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send 1 FIRE monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard when 1 or more “Immolation” monster on your side of the field other than “Immolation Deity of Flames” is destroyed by your opponent's card effect. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, you cannot Special Summon another “Immolation Deity of Flames” until the start of your next turn.

Card Name: Immolation Spirit of Pyros
Level: 3
ATK/DEF: 300/2100
Card Text: When this card is Summoned, inflict 400 damage to your opponent's Life Points for each monster destroyed by a card effect this turn. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard when 1 or more “Immolation” monster on your side of the field other than “Immolation Spirit of Pyros” is destroyed by your opponent's card effect. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, you cannot Special Summon another “Immolation Spirit of Pyros” until the start of your next turn.

Card Name: Immolation Priest of Vengeance
Type: Spellcaster
Level: 8
ATK/DEF: 2800/1400
Card Text: During either player's turn, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by removing from play 1 “Immolation” monster from your Graveyard that wasn't destroyed this turn when 2 or more “Immolation” monsters on your side of the field other than “Immolation Priest of Vengeance” were destroyed by your opponent's card effect(s) this turn. When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, your opponent must discard cards from their hand equal to the amount of monsters that were destroyed by your opponent's card effect(s) this turn -2. You can then remove cards on your opponent's side of the field from play equal to the amount of cards your opponent discarded by this card's effect +1. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, you cannot Special Summon another “Immolation Priest of Vengeance” until the start of your next turn.

Card Name: Immolation Knight of Blazes
Type: Warrior
Level: 2
ATK/DEF: 600/800
Card Text: When this card is Summoned, you can send 1 FIRE monster from your hand to the Graveyard to draw 1 card. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard when 1 or more “Immolation” monster on your side of the field other than “Immolation Knight of Blazes” is destroyed by your opponent's card effect. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, you cannot Special Summon another “Immolation Knight of Blazes” until the start of your next turn.

Card Name: Immolation Catalyst of Destruction
Level: 3
ATK/DEF: 1000/300
Card Text: When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 “Immolation” monster on the field. The selected monster is treated as a Tuner monster as long as this card is face-up on the field. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard when 1 or more “Immolation” monster on your side of the field other than “Immolation Catalyst of Destruction” is destroyed by your opponent's card effect. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, you cannot Special Summon another “Immolation Catalyst of Destruction” until the start of your next turn.

Card Name: Immolation Servant of Destruction
Card Type: Monster/Synchro/Effect
Level: 7
ATK/DEF: 2400/1800
Card Text: “Immolation” Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each FIRE monster in your Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field by your opponent's card effect, destroy all monsters on your side of the field. A monster destroyed by the effect of this card is treated as if it was destroyed by your opponent's card effect.

Card Name: Altar of Immolation
Card Type: Trap/Counter
Card Text: When your opponent activates a Spell Card, the effect of that Spell Card becomes: “Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and destroy it.”

Card Name: Immolation Keeper of Judgment
Level: 6
ATK/DEF: 2400/1100
Card Text: When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Immolation" card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by tributing 1 monster you control when 1 or more “Immolation” monsters on your side of the field other than “Immolation Keeper of Judgment” is destroyed by your opponent's card effect. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, you cannot Special Summon another “Immolation Keeper of Judgment” until the start of your next turn.

Card Name: Prelude to Immolation
Card Type: Spell/Quick-Play
Card Text: Until the End Phase of the turn, any card you control that is destroyed is treated as if it was destroyed by your opponent's card effect.

Card Name: Immolation Harbinger of Doom
Card Type: Monster/Tuner
Type: Rock
Level: 1
ATK/DEF: 200/300
Card Text: When this card is Summoned, you can put 1 Immolation Counter on a monster you control. When a monster with an Immolation Counter is removed from the field, that monster is treated as if it was destroyed by your opponent's card effect and is sent to the Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard when 1 or more “Immolation” monsters on your side of the field other than “Immolation Harbinger of Doom” is destroyed by your opponent's card effect. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, you cannot Special Summon another “Immolation Harbinger of Doom” until the start of your next turn.
Last edited by schyshter on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.
PM me for a YVD Duel
"I'm the illest n*gga alive, watch me prove it
I snatch your crown witcha head still attatched to it"

-Canibus

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Card Set Submission: Champions of Gaia [CHOG]

Post by Akirus » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:43 am

When you Summon this card, you cannot Summon “Immolation monster” until the start of your next turn.
I don't get this part. Do you mean you can't Summon another, or the one you Summoned will only hit the field during the start of your next turn?

schyshter
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by schyshter » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 pm

it's the former; you can't summon another with the same name until your next turn. this was added to prevent easy swarming...
PM me for a YVD Duel

-Canibus

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Akirus » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:56 pm

I quite like this archetype. It's an indirect way to prevent destroy effects. However, wouldn't you be in a bit of a pinch against decks that just kill you by battle?

schyshter
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by schyshter » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:47 pm

that's where the rest of the support cards come in. the archetype aint done yet; i still need to add 3-5 support cards. i'm just not sure if i should add them to this set or the 3rd that i have planned...
PM me for a YVD Duel

-Canibus

schyshter
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by schyshter » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm

3 new cards added...
PM me for a YVD Duel

-Canibus

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Akirus » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:25 am

They're pretty well balanced. At least, there's nothing I can really pick out. Would it work to add "another" to the card effects (eg. you cannot Summon another “Immolation Soldier of Embers” until the start of your next turn)? It would be clearer this way.

EvilGod10
Card Ruling Guru

Post by EvilGod10 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:28 am

I like these as well. Quite good work you have done here.
Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

schyshter
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by schyshter » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Akirus wrote:They're pretty well balanced. At least, there's nothing I can really pick out. Would it work to add "another" to the card effects (eg. you cannot Summon another “Immolation Soldier of Embers” until the start of your next turn)? It would be clearer this way.
indeed. will change nao...
PM me for a YVD Duel

-Canibus

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Akirus » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:09 am

Just confirming what you said on IRC, this set won't be released any time soon, am I right?

schyshter
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by schyshter » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 am

correct. lol, still need to add 50+ cards. at least >_>
PM me for a YVD Duel

-Canibus

schyshter
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by schyshter » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:47 pm

more IMMOLATION for all you pyromaniacs...
PM me for a YVD Duel

-Canibus

schyshter
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by schyshter » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:54 am

bumped for comments...
PM me for a YVD Duel

-Canibus

schyshter
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by schyshter » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 pm

just confirming that this set is also complete. the set name won't go so well with the cards nao, but the ideas i had for the rest of the set - and for the rest of TWTP - differ way too much from my original ideas i had. that's kinda strange cuz i can't remember what those ideas were, i just know their not the same anymore...

so, i won't be adding any more cards to any of my current sets. and i think it's best if i stick to these mini-sets and not try and make RL-size 100 card boosters...
PM me for a YVD Duel

-Canibus

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Akirus » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:51 pm

schyshter wrote:just confirming that this set is also complete. the set name won't go so well with the cards nao, but the ideas i had for the rest of the set - and for the rest of TWTP - differ way too much from my original ideas i had. that's kinda strange cuz i can't remember what those ideas were, i just know their not the same anymore...

so, i won't be adding any more cards to any of my current sets. and i think it's best if i stick to these mini-sets and not try and make RL-size 100 card boosters...
I've already added both your sets to the file, so if they're done, just kill the "Submission" from the subject.

Planning on making new sets?