It's been way too long....

Talk about TV shows and movies here. We all watch them, after-all.
Post Reply
User avatar
Nash
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: Barian World
Contact:

It's been way too long....

Post by Nash » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:45 pm

http://animesounds.net/2015/04/28/drago ... s-in-july/
Read it and weep, boys. Fuji had better not screw this up....
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Image
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: It's been way too long....

Post by Wallaceman105 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Obligatory the hype train is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!! Comment.
Also, OMGOMGOMGOMG SO MUCH HYYYYYYYYYYPE
[spoiler]:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/spoiler]
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
Nash
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: Barian World
Contact:

Re: It's been way too long....

Post by Nash » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:Obligatory the hype train is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!! Comment.
Also, OMGOMGOMGOMG SO MUCH HYE
Watch TFS make an abridged of this xD
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Image
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: It's been way too long....

Post by Wallaceman105 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 pm

Nash wrote:
Wallaceman105 wrote:Obligatory the hype train is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!! Comment.
Also, OMGOMGOMGOMG SO MUCH HYE
Watch TFS make an abridged of this xD
Duh.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3718
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 pm
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

Re: It's been way too long....

Post by Lithium » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:00 pm

There was already a thread for this.... :/
Image
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: It's been way too long....

Post by Wallaceman105 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:10 pm

XD first Slifer, now this.....you just rolling in the epic fails lately
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
Nash
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: Barian World
Contact:

Re: It's been way too long....

Post by Nash » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:25 pm

Lithium wrote:There was already a thread for this.... :/
Link?
EDIT: Nvm found it.
Wallaceman105 wrote:XD first Slifer, now this.....you just rolling in the epic fails lately
Shut up xD
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Image
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

Post Reply