Star Wars

Talk about TV shows and movies here. We all watch them, after-all.
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Star Wars

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:10 pm

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Just saw it. Thought it was great. Just a few little problems I have with it, but I will wait a while before I post it so other people have a chance to watch it.
just use spoiler tags?
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Rowwdy Yisb wrote:
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Just saw it. Thought it was great. Just a few little problems I have with it, but I will wait a while before I post it so other people have a chance to watch it.
just use spoiler tags?
Curiosity sometimes gets the best of people.
X X

Star08
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Star08 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:16 am

Seeing it a few hours, so hyped!

Just got back, it was amazing.
Signature by Zanrith

thank you to stardust for the great sig and mystic for the avatar
DN name star07
PM for a duel

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:16 pm

WOZ GUD
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

Master Lightflare
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Master Lightflare » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:06 am

Just saw it, was pretty gud.

[spoiler]Everyone looked so old, then again, the first movie was made in 1978 or something? Also, I was disappointed with how little Mark Hamill was in the movie. Liek, he was only there for the last minute or so. The movie was spoiled for me, as I knew Han Solo died before I watched it. Even so, it was still great to watch.[/spoiler]

Don't check the spoiler, unless you've watched the movie.

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Stop you are giving me a headache
You're giving me cancer so what's your point?

Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Ej1997 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:13 pm

The movie was EPIC by all meanings of the word EPIC
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:59 pm

I really enjoyed it, it was fun and filled with adventure. Here are some thoughts;

Wall of spoilery text. Don't read unless you have seen the film.
[spoiler]I get that writing a new Star Wars is a tough job, but I think the writer could have been a bit more creative instead of mirroring the original movie so much. I feel that the Star Killer base should not have been destroyed so easily. I get that destroying that thing made it unstable, and I get that it was mirroring the original film, but, come on. At the most they should have just disabled it for the upcoming film.
I'm really disappointed with Supreme Leader Snoke. I actually cringed the first time I saw him because I thought it was a 100 ft animated villain. Turns out it's just a hologram, but I still don't like that fact that such a big character is animated. Andy Serkis is a great actor and I get that he's the iconic go-to for animated characters, but if you have seen him in King Kong and The Prestige, he doesn't have to be CGI. Throw a cloak on him and he would have looked evil.
Captain Phasma annoyed the Poop out of me. Leading up to the film everybody was making such a big deal about this character, pretty much saying she would be the new Boba Fett. Don't get me wrong, I liked the character, but she literally did nothing except help destroy Star Killer base, and i'm assuming, die.
Kylo Ren. The main man. I love this character. I can't wait to see what happens with him in the later films. He's completely unstable (and this is mirrored with his lightsaber *hint hint*). I think he is actually the most interesting character in the film. He's obsessed with Darth Vadar and has been pulled to the dark side, but he's being torn apart with feelings for his family and the light etc etc. I actually really like his lightsaber now as well. It was a bit strange at first, but i'm used to it.
General Hux is a nut case, and I love it. Obviously he's meant to resemble Hitler, standing up on that platform while everybody does that obvious salute to him.
Po is fine, Finn is great, Rey is cool. Nothing wrong with them.

I love the fact that JJ went back to using actual sets, real props and filming on location with actual film. You can really see it in the movie.

So some bad things.
I really did not like that little orange thing. Everything else in the room looked real and 100% believable, except that. I really hate when they CGI main characters. I get that it's a space adventure film, but it just did not look believable.
It bothered me that Rey defeated Kylo Ren so easily. She figured out what she was doing way too quickly to be able to defeat somebody who had obviously been trained in the dark side for a very long time. She obviously has some connections to the Skywalkers, possibly Luke's daughter.
Did anybody else notice the stormtroopers looked a little chubby?
Chewie should have gone on a bigger rampage.
Nobody seemed to care that Han died when they got back to the rebel base. Leia gave Rey a hug. That's it?
My biggest peeve with this movie is it destroyed all emotion and tension on screen with comic relief. Some examples. Kylo Ren and the boys land in the opening act and literally murder everybody in the village. Kylo Ren confronts Po in a really intense way. First thing that happens, "who talks first?" Yes it was funny, but it really wasn't needed. Another example, Kylo Ren is going mental and destroying that room, you really get the feeling that this guy is a nut case and he's not somebody you should mess with, then two stormtroopers walk past, see he's have a scene and walk off. Yes, it's funny, but it's not needed.
That final helicopter spinning around Rey and Luke shot seemed very, very out of place.
Probably a few more little nit picky things, but eh.[/spoiler]
Overall though, I love the film. They could have done some things a bit differently, but it's still a solid 8/10. Would definitely recommend. I will probably be seeing it a second time in the new year.
X X

MysticJhn

Post by MysticJhn » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:18 am

Just came back from seeing it, and that was FUN.
It felt like a Star Wars film, so much more than any of the prequels did.
Well paced, great action, everything looked excellent.
No spoilers, but it's got some good surpises, good humor, a good
story that just makes you excited to see Episode VIII, and expands the universe in the best way.

It was so well done that you can almost go in knowing nothing about
the original Star Wars and not feel you're missing something.
Anything left open or unexplained you know is coming, so you're not leaving
with all these questions they'll never get to answering.

It was well worth the hype.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:36 am

Saw it last Saturday. It was AMAZING! gonna see it again on Christmas too :p
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

Zanrith

Post by Zanrith » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Only complaints I had were in XYZ's post.
Really loved this movie, one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.
Much better than Phantom Menace.
insert clever signature here

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Saw it on the 24th, it was amazing, but not perfect. Concept? 9/10. Execution? 7/10
Why?
[spoiler]I really did enjoy the movie, but there were a few things that, even if they would be explained later on, still don't feel right. That among other things are my critiques (not complaints, it was fantastic, but everyone has already said that.)
1) Kylo Ren has been criticized as a whiny little b**** of a sith lord. This gives evidence that they didn't explain something kind of important: He's not a Sith Lord. He's a Knight of Ren, and one in training at that. While they did show that he was in training, and they did give him a fantastic character, I feel as though a short flashback scene depicting his fall (perhaps him having a rage after Rae throws his interrogation back at him) would have pulled that together very well. Maybe we'll get that in VIII or IX, but I think it would have been better in VII.
2) Leia's character could literally be played by an extra, minus the 2 minutes of screentime she spent with Han.
3) J.J. has a few parts to his directing style that I felt like were out of place in SW. Did any of you guys notice that there were a lot of close-up shots in the movie? Whereas normally in star wars, we would be close, but the shot would still be wide enough to see the actors' full bodies, and thus body language. In this movie, Abrams gave us mainly head&shoulder shots, with the occasional torso. I feel like while this does give the viewer more perspective on the character, it takes away from the immersive feel of the movie. Think about Han&Leia's scene in the Resistance base vs their scene in the Falcon in epV.
4) They basically sat down and re-scripted Episode IV. It kinda hurts. I get that lucas likes parallels, but this was way too much. I kept feeling like Han even felt this and wanted to comment on it, multiple times. I also feel like if he had, it would have felt a lot better.
5) WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY[/spoiler]
Here's some of my predictions for VIII&IX
[spoiler]1) Leia will die in Ep8, and Luke in Ep9. This will reflect the original age ending as a new one begins. I noticed that in this version, instead of rebuilding the jedi order, Luke failed and was shamed into exile. I feel like this is their over-arcing theme for the new trilogy.
2) Kylo Ren won't be seen by other characters, and maybe the audience, in Ep8. The Resistance will push back the First Order for the majority of the movie, and he'll return to the scene, even more powerful, and cover their retreat and/or turn the ending battle into a victory for them, perhaps killing Leia in the process.
3) I don't think we'll be seeing a change of heart for Kylo like we did Vader.
4) In Ep9, Kylo will duel Luke, be defeated, and sacrifice himself somehow to kill/mortally weaken Luke. Then Rae will have to fight the Supreme Leader.[/spoiler]
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:09 am

2 questions to people who have seen it:
[spoiler]One: Who was the old man at the start of the film, the one who had the map and got killed by Kylo?

Two: When Kylo is told about "the droid escaping the planet", the tantrum is justified but when he is told about "a girl helping them", he reacts astonishing worst to this. Anyone else think he knows something about Rey?[/spoiler]
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:41 am

[spoiler]5) WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY WHAPPITY[/spoiler]

I wish i could sig that. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway almost everything I was gonna say on this thread has been said so yea.... I'm here a lil' late </3
Wasn't perfect (like what what movies are perfect nowadays?), but it was a great movie, way better than the friggin' prequels.
CAN'T WAIT FOR PART VIII.
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

einstein
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by einstein » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:44 am

[spoiler]1: His name is Lor San Tekka, he follows the Church of the Force, and is evidently fairly close to Luke[/spoiler]
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

The more you observe, the less you assume.

Reading is fundamental.