Inferno Reckless Summoning

What is your favorite spell card and why?
arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Inferno Reckless Summoning

Post by arkain07 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Okay I just had to post this. It hit my head while Mowing the lawn.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno_Reckless_Summon

While Toadin is fu on the feild his name is treated as des frog allowing you to SS any mosters named des frog. Does not say 3.

So I am gonna test play this in Harpies Later for Harpie OTK swarm combos. I have a deck list coming into mind for the deck as we speak.

Broken card that no one even thought to play. Can SS off of Divine wind eff, Can ss off Chanceler eff, and can SS of of egotist and a few other cards. This card is BROKEN.

Also not it says from hand deck and graveyard.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon

Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: Inferno Reckless Summoning

Post by Zanrith » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:54 pm

It would be until you get to
Your opponent selects 1 face-up monster they control and Special Summons all cards with that same name from their hand, Deck, and Graveyard.
insert clever signature here

Flying Elephant
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Flying Elephant » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:24 pm

arkain07 wrote:Okay I just had to post this. It hit my head while Mowing the lawn.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno_Reckless_Summon

While Toadin is fu on the feild his name is treated as des frog allowing you to SS any mosters named des frog. Does not say 3.

So I am gonna test play this in Harpies Later for Harpie OTK swarm combos. I have a deck list coming into mind for the deck as we speak.

Broken card that no one even thought to play. Can SS off of Divine wind eff, Can ss off Chanceler eff, and can SS of of egotist and a few other cards. This card is BROKEN.

Also not it says from hand deck and graveyard.
Also, it requires running 3 copies of Des Frog for the Frog thing and quite a bit of setup for the Harpie thing.

Ronin and Dupe are only called Des Frog while they're on the field. Sort of useless.

As for the Harpies, you cannot Summon anything except Harpie Lady/1/2/3/Cyber Harpie Lady or any that are considered Harpie in the graveyard. You'd have to have a Channeler in the grave already to use it, probably a Channeler on the field, you can't use Elegant Egotist unless you already have full slots in which case it's incredibly winmoar anyway. We don't have Dancer and Birdman is at 1, so there's really no reason to run Divine Wind, and overall Hysteric Party is just better, more consistent, and has far fewer drawbacks.
Thanks to Kamikon Wolf for the sig.

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!

arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by arkain07 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:32 pm

you can do it from the deck though. it says hand, deck or grave so idk. I will have to test play it on DN first. But I like Hysteric party. Might run Inferno as a 1-2 of in testing. Can't wait for dancer to come here and we do have a blackwing for devine winds too.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

Clan = Moon

Flying Elephant
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Flying Elephant » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:53 pm

arkain07 wrote:you can do it from the deck though. it says hand, deck or grave so idk.
You cannot Summon a monster whose name is not currently being treated as the name of the Monster that was Special Summoned.

Ronin and Dupe Frog have the effect "This card's name is treated as "Des Frog" while it is face-up on the field." If you Special Summon Ronin, then you cannot Summon Dupe or other Ronin from your hand, the deck, or the grave, because they are not named "Des Frog" in those locations.

Same with Harpies; they're not called "Harpie Lady" in the hand or deck (barring the ones I mentioned) so you cannot Summon any except for those named "Harpie Lady" everywhere, and the ones in your grave.
Thanks to Kamikon Wolf for the sig.

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!

arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by arkain07 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 pm

I miss read some of the effs.

Clan = Moon