Galactic Conquest

If you like to write then we like to read. Here's a place to share your stories, poetry, or whatever.
Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Galactic Conquest

Post by Phoenix King » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:50 pm

NOTICE - Please do not post anything here. If you need to post, post it here.
Spoiler:
In a time long before the modern world, a game was played to decide the fate of everyone who picked up on the game. It was a very popular game. And yet, it was just a card game. Because this was a primitive world, the old social class system is used. It was one big tyranny. The Overlord's deck was simply to strong to be de-throned. No one had the knowledge of the game like he did. When the fateful day came that the Overlord died, the entire world broke out into quarrel. Everyone was fighting for their share of the world. The new Overlord was decided after 10 years of fighting. That emperor was known as Star08...
Spoiler:
Mom: PHOENIX! GET UP! IT'S TIME TO GO TO LOCALS!!!
Phoenix suddenly arose and gathered his deck and he and his brother then went to locals. On the way to locals, Phoenix and his brother were bickering about whether Phoenix's Galaxy deck was better then his brother's evilswarm deck.
Mom: STOP BICKERING. GALAXY IS CLEARLY WORSE THEN EVILSWARM.
Phoenix knowing that his mother had very good knowledge of the card game, gave up his efforts.
Phoenix: Ugh, fine. I still say Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon is a better lead then any of your pitiful evilswarms. But I'll show you at locals... Just..you..wait...
When they arrived they shocked to see that their were 1,258 registered duelists. AND THEY ONLY ALLOWED 1,260 TO ENTER!
Phoenix: BROTHER THERE IS ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT! WE NEED TO HURRY!
Phoenix and his brother rushed for the registration stand. Only to find 2 people already registering.
Phoenix: NO! We missed our chance. Wait, do you guys wanna duel for the spots?
Stranger 1: HELL NO! We earned these spots.
Register: It says in the rules, "If a duel challenged is given at the registration counter, it is to be carried out, REGARDLESS."
Stranger 2: Just our luck.
Their duel soon got underway.
Last edited by Phoenix King on Sat May 03, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Deathbat Signature by DarkFireblaze3636
Galactic Conquest - A Story by Phoenix King
Galactic Desolation: A Guide to Photon and Galaxy's
Bakugan Battle Mania! - Witness the battle!
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Phoenix King Story *under construction*

Post by Phoenix King » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Chapter 2 is here!
Spoiler:
Phoenix - 4000 Antsyo - 4000 Ej - 4000 Yustone - 4000
Because it was going to be a tag duel, the 4 duelists would flip a coin and decide which team would go first. Phoenix called tails. The strangers both called heads in unison. Phoenix got the first move.
Phoenix: I'll start this duel off right! I draw! First off, because I control no monsters, I can special summon Photon Thrasher from my hand! Hmmm, I don't have Galaxy eyes yet, but I can still xyz summon! Next, I'll use the spell Photon Lead! I'll special summon Photon Circle from my hand in attack mode. Next I normal summon Alexandrite Dragon in attack mode. With these 3 monsters I fill the overlay network and XYZ summon, Number 104: Masquerade! I'll end my turn with 1 facedown. Hey I didnt quite catch your names. What were they again?
Stranger 1: My name is Ej1997, but you can call me Ej.
Stranger 2: My name is Yustone.
Ej: Now then, it's my move. I draw. First off I use the Field Spell, Chronomaly City Babylon!
the ground shakes as in ancient city arises from beneath the duelists' feet.
Ej: Next, because I have a faceup field spell. I can special summon Chronomaly Tula from my hand. Next, because I control a faceup Chronomaly, I can special summon Chronomaly Moai from my hand in defense mode. I will overlay my 2 chronomalies and XYZ summon Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech in attack mode! Now then, because nobody can attack on their first turn in a tag duel, I will use the spell Chronomaly Pyramid Eye Tablet. I end my turn. So what were your names again?
Phoenix: I'm Phoenix. And this is my brother Antsy8, but you can call him Antsyo.
Antsyo: It's my move, I draw. I summon Rescue Rabbit in attack mode. I activate Rabbit's effect. By banishing it, I can special summon 2 Evilswarm Heliotropes directly from my deck! Next I overlay them and XYZ summon Evilswarm Ophion in attack mode! Next, I use Ophions effect! By using an overlay unit, I can add one Infestation spell or trap to my hand. I choose to add Infestion Pandemic! I'll end my turn with 2 facedowns.
Yustone: It's my move, I draw. First I'll summon Battlin' Boxer Headgeared in attack mode. Using it's effect, I send Battlin' Boxer Counterpunch to the grave. Next, because I control a face-up Battlin' Boxer, I can special summon Battlin' Boxer Sparrer from my hand. I overlay my two Battlin' Boxers and XYZ summon Battlin Boxer Lead Yoke. I end my turn.
Phoenix: It's my move. I draw. Hmmm. His Number 33 is at 3200 attack points. My number 104 only has 2700 attack points. But if I attack his Lead Yoke...
Number 104: Masquerade! Attack Yustone's Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke!
Yustone:....
Phoenix - 4000 Antsyo - 4000 Ej - 4000 Yustone - 3500
Yustone: Noce job Phoenix. You activated Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke's speical ability. By detaching one overlay unit, Lead Yoke is not destroyed. AND his attack goes up by 800, making him have 3000!
Phoenix: Or you mean it WOULD'VE gone up by 800. But Number 104: Masquerade has a special ability too. One that negates your's and then deals 800 points of damage to you!
Phoenix - 4000 Antsyo - 4000 Ej - 4000 Yustone - 2700
Phoenix: I think I'll end with a facedown.
Ej: It's my move. I draw. I use the equip spell Axe of Despair on your Evilswarm Ophion.
Phoenix: What the? Why would you give Ophion an extra 1000 attack ponts?
Antsyo: I use my facedown Infestation Pandemic! Your Axe can no longer target me and is destroyed.
Phoenix: Why would you give up the extra 1000 attack points Antsyo?!
Antsyo: Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech's ability relies on the opponent having a higher then original attack strength. It would've destroyed my Ophion, dealt damage to me and brought me down to 1550 life points and then gained attack equal to my attack points bringing his attack up to 5750. Then he could've destroyed your 104 by battle and dealt 3000 damage to you bringing you down to 1000. Now do you get it?
Ej: Well it looks like one of those duelists is smart after all. It doesnt matter. I still have enough attack to take out either of your monsters. And since Antsyo over there figured out my plan, he gets attacked! Go, Chronomaly Machu Mech! Destroy Ophion!
Phoenix: I don't think so! Reveal facedown card! Negate Attack! you wont be doing anymore atacking this battle phase.
Ej: Wipe the smirk off your face kid. You haven't saved yourselves, you've merely prolonged the inevitable. I end my turn with a facedown.
Antsyo: It's my move. I draw. I use Ophion's effect again and add another Infestation Pandemic to my hand. Now, I activate my facedown trap. Infestation Terminus! By banishing my Ophion I can returned 2 other cards on the field to the hand. I choose Ej's facedown and his pyramid Eye Tablet. Now because you control more monsters then I do, I can special summon Evlswarm Mandragora from my hand. Now I normal summon Evilswarm Castor. Castor's effect allows me to normal summon an additional Evilswarm this turn. So I'll summon Evilswarm Salamandra. Next, I'm overlaying the 3 Evilswarms on my field. Come forth Evilswarm Ouroboros! Attack Yustone directly!
Phoenix - 4000 Antsyo - 4000 Ej - 4000 Yustone - 0
Phoenix: Awesome Antsyo!
Antsyo: Finally, I'll use Ouroboros' effect to send 1 random card from your hand to the grave by using an overlay unit. I place 1 card facedown and end my turn.
Phoenix: I draw. First off, Number 104: Masquerade will attack Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech!
Phoenix - 4000 Antsyo - 4000 Ej - 3700
Phoenix: I end my turn.
Ej: Fool... I draw. I summon Chronomaly Gordias Unite from my hand. I use it's special ability. I special summon Chronomaly Sol Monolith from my hand. Now Gordias level is 6 as well. You fools really have no idea wat you are dealing with. I OVERLAY MY MONSTERS TO BRING ABOUT THESE TWO DUELISTS END! Rise, Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis! Now I'm using the spell Rank-Up-Magic Barians Force! CHAOS XYZ EVOLUTION! RISE CHAOS NUMBER 6: CHRONOMALY CHAOS ATLANDIS!!!
Phoenix: It has 3300 attack points?!
Ej: Not for long. Because I used Barians Force I get one of your overlay units. I'll take 104's last unit. Chaos Atlandis gains 1000 attack points for each of it's overlay units. It currently has 4. Making it's attack points..
Phoenix: 7300!!!!!
Ej: Chaos Number 6: Chronomaly Chaos Atlandis, attack Phoenix's Number 104: Masquerade!!! FINISH HIM OFF!
Phoenix: Gahhhh!!!!!!!!!
Phoenix - 0 Antsyo - 4000 Ej - 3700
The entire ground is shattered by the Chaos Number's devastating attack. Phoenix is knocked unconscious as his brother fights to defeat this young duelists who possesses this amazing power.
Antsyo: PHOENIX!!!!!
Receptionist: The duel is over! The two participants have been chosen! Antsy8 and Ej1997 will be the 2 participants! Good luck to all and let the tournament begin!
Ej: See you in the finals, loser.
Ej turns his back and starts to walk away. He then looks back.
Ej: If you can even make it that far.
Ej then continues walking while Antsyo takes Phoenix to the hospital.
Last edited by Phoenix King on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Phoenix King Story [Finished Chapter 2!]

Post by Phoenix King » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Chapter 3 is finally done!
Spoiler:
Phoenix was rushed to the hospial after taking a devastating hit from what he recalled as "A Chaos Number."
I have known about the numbers for a long time. But I have never heard of someone summoning one through a card. Only Yuma, the first one to gather all of the numbers, and his friend Shark were the only ones ever known to be able to summon a Chaos Number. And what was that "Rank-Up" thing? He just XYZ summoned a monster with a higher rank then the original monster. The name was closely related to the original monster's name to. I recall now! The original monster was a Number! I think it was Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis. I remember that monster had 2600 attack points. I remember thinking that it couldn't do anything against my Number 104. I wonder what Number 6's effect was. And I can't stop thinking of how Antsyo saw through Ej's move! He could've taken us both out easily. That other duelist, Yustone was it? Yes, I recall it was Yustone. He didn't seem bothered by the fact the Antsyo finished him off quickly. But still, I'm still baffled by how Antsyo stopped Ej's combo. I think I need to research my opponents cards before recklessly declaring my moves. I wonder where I am right now. I can't seem to remember what happened after the Chaos Number attacked. Is this a dream? Am I unconscious? Am I dead? If I'm not dead, what is happening right now? Am I in an alternate world? If so, what is this alternate world? And what is becoming of my world? So many question that I have may not be answered for awhile. But I want- no, I need the answers right now. I wonder what happened to Antsyo after the Chaos Number attacked? What became of the duel? What happened to Ej? Ow. What was that? I felt a pinch at my side...as if something...was pulling me towards it. Gah! That light! It hurts my eyes! Make..it..STOP!
Antsyo: Phoenix! Phoenix can you hear me?! Wake up!
I'm hear Antsyo! I can hear you! Can you hear me?
Antsyo: Doctor, why isn't he responding?!
Doctor: I'm sorry, we're doing the best we can. It seems he has fallen unconscious. We can't wake him up.
Wait I'm in a coma?!
Antsyo: DOCTOR YOU BETTER FIND A WAY TO WAKE HIM UP! Don't worry big brother, I'll go to locals and defeat Ej and get revenge for you! Just mark my words!
Wait Antsyo! Don't leave me! I have questions to ask. Antsyo...
Back at the locals...
Antsyo: Yes! I made it back! And it's my turn to duel!
Antsyo very easily blew threw the opening rounds.
Announcer: The 1,260 duelists have since been narrowed down to 129! There is only one duel left to be had! And it's starting right no-
Silence followed
Announcer: W-what?! The duel is over already? It just started! Who is the victor? Ladies and Gentlemen! The victor of the last opening ceremonies duel is Ej1997!
Antsyo: Figures he'd be the one to finish off an opponent in record time.
Announcer: With the 128 duelists chosen to compete in the tournament, the annual locals tournament can now officially begin Round 1! Good luck to all of the 128 duelists! May the best duelist win!
Back at the hospital...
What is that? A door? Hey! My body materialized! Wait. Does it mean that I am supposed to go through this door? Better find out. Woah! Oof! Where am I? I fell pretty far. Who is that person walking towards me? It seems like he is so far away. But yet he's moving closer pretty quickly. He's coming closer. I guess I'll greet him.
Stranger: Hey there stranger! Are you okay?
Phoenix: Yeah I think so. My deck's all here..
Stranger: So you're a duelist too? That's cool. What zone are you from?
Phoenix: Zone?
Stranger: Ya know, where in the world are you from?
Phoenix: I-I-I don't exactly know. I know I'm from Earth.
Stranger: Oh so you're from Zone 62. Well this is Zone 107. My name is Dracostrike. But you can just call me Draco. You got a name stranger?
Phoenix: I'm Phoenix..
Dracostrike: Don't sound so timid Phoenix. Luckily, this is the good sector of Zone 107. There are some really nasty ones. The Overlord's sector is really the worst. There are 5 sectors. We are in sector 2 right now. The Overlord is on Sector 5.
Phoenix: Does this "Overlord" have a name?
Dracostrike: Star08.
! It can't be! That's the Overlord in the myth I know! But that would mean...
Phoenix: How long has Star08 been Overlord?
Dracostrike: 3 Days.
Phoenix: So the 10 years of fighting is done?
Dracostrike: Well, well, well. Look who knows his history. How'd ya know that Phoenix?
Phoenix: Oh, no reason. Just a guess.
Dracostrike: Hmmm. So it would seem....
Phoenix: So wen can we go see this Overlord?
Dracostrike: NOT ANYTIME IN THIS LIFE! No one simply walks up to the Overlord. He doesn't allow anyone to see him. You would have to get past his army first.
Phoenix: How many in the army?
Dracostrike: Tens of thousands.
Phoenix: Well then... looks like were stuck in this Sector 2 for awhile. Or at least until we figure out hot to get to Star08. SO how good are you at dueling?
Dracostrike: Best in 4 sectors. Only one I'm not best in is Sector 5.
Phoenix: How bout a duel then?
Dracostrike: Sure. Why not.
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Phoenix King Story [Completed Chapter 3!]

Post by Phoenix King » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Enjoy Chapter 4!
Spoiler:
Phoenix - 4000 Dracostrike - 4000
Dracostrike: I'll take the first move. I draw. First, I'll summon Constellar Leonis in attack mode. By using his effect, I can summon another Constellar an addition to my normal summon. I'll summon another Leonis! I overlay my two monsters to XYZ summon Constellar Hyades in attack mode! I end my turn with 1 facedown.
Phoenix: Not a bad opening move, but I can do better. I draw. Hmmm... I have a lot of spells in my hand.. better use some. First I use the spell Accelight! This allows me to summon a level 4 or lower Photon or Galaxy monster from my deck. I'll summon Photon Crusher in attack mode. Photon crusher! Attack Constellar Hyades!.
Phoenix - 4000 Dracostrike - 3900
Dracostrike: I activate my facedown! Constellar Meteor! This trap card returns any monster that battled a Constellar monster this turn to the deck. So much for your Photon Crusher protecting you.
Phoenix: That's okay. I end my turn with 2 facedowns.
Dracostrike: I draw. I summon Constellar Pollux in attack mode. Using it's effect, I summon Constellar Sombre. I overlay them in order to XYZ summon Photon Papilloperative in attack mode!
Phoenix: I reveal my facedown, Slip summon! Because you summoned a monster, I can special summon a level 4 or lower monster from my hand in defense mode! I special summon Photon Circle!
Dracostike: I use Photon Papilloperative's special ability. By using one overlay unit, I can force one of your monsters into attack mode and have it lose 600 attack points. I choose Photon Circle! Photon Papilloperative attack Photon Circle!
Phoenix - 3150 Dracostrike - 3900
Phoenix: Good thing Photon Circle cuts all damage taken from it in half!
Dracostrike: Hmph. It's your move.
Phoenix: I draw. Because my filed is empty, I can special summon Photon Thrasher. Next I'll summon Photon Pirate in attack mode. Now I use my facedown, Star Changer. I can either increase or decrease a monster's level by 1 anywhere on the field. I'll increase Pirate's level by 1. I overlay these two monsters to XYZ summon Starliege Lord Galaxion inattack mode! I use Galaxion's special ability. By using 2 overlay units, I can special summon a Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon directly from my deck.
Phoenix's deck starts to glow as he draws his Dragon from it. As he places it on his duel disk, the ground begins to shtter and let a light through it. The light was so piercing Dracostrike had to turn around to keep his sight. When he turned back around, a humongous dragon was right in front of him!
Phoenix: Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon! Attack Photon Papilloperative. I use Dragon's effect. It banishes both monsterts until the end of the battle phase! Now Galaxion attacks you directly!
Phoenix - 3150 Dracostrike - 1900
Phoenix: Now that it's the end of the battle phase, both monsters return to the field and because the banished monster was an xyz monster, Galaxy Eyes gains 500 attack points for every overlay unit you lost. You lost one so Galaxy Eyes is now at 3500 attack points. I end my turn.
Dracostrike: You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into by bringing that monster tot he field. I draw. First I use the spell Enemy Controller and release my Papilloperative and take control of your Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon! Next I use the spell known as Ancient Rules. With it I special summon Blue Eyes White Dragon from my hand! Next I overlay these 2 dragons to XYZ summon, Number 62: Galaxy Eyes Prime Photon Dragon!
Phoenix: He has a number? AND that number is a Galaxy monster?!
Dracostrike: Galaxy Eyes! Attack his Starliege Lord Galaxion!
Phoenix: At least I'll live with 1150 life points.
Dracostrike: I use Number 62's special ability! By using one overlay unit, Prime Photon Dragon gains attack equal to every XYZ monster's rank currently on the field x200.
Phoenix: THAT MEANS HIS ATTACK GOES UP TO 6400!!!
Dracostrike: And that also means that your life points will not remain above 0. Photon Dragon! Desolate this duelists' life points!
Phoenix - 0 Dracostrike - 1900
Phoenix: How did you know I was going to summon Galaxy Eyes?
Dracostrike: Because I was once like you. But I got a teacher that taught me to use my whole deck effectively and not just rely on one card. I knew you would rely on Galaxy Eyes. So I devised a plan to use your own trump card against you. You have great potential Phoenix. I am going to be your mentor. And I'm going to first give you this number.
Phoenix: You're giving me Number 62?
Dracostrike: Yeah, I kinda don't have a use for it. Doesn't quite fit in with Constellars.
Phoenix: Thank you.
Dracostrike: You're welcome. And besides, if you hope of defeating the Overlord, we have a long way to go.
And with that, Phoenix and Draco set out to defeat every duelist in Sectors 1-4. And only then, could Phoenix finally reach his goal of defeating the Galactic Overlord, Star08.
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Phoenix King Story [Chapter 4 is finished!]

Post by Phoenix King » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Chapter 5 has been completed.
Spoiler:
Dracostrike: So since you're kinda new to the scene here I think we should start in Sector 1. You should know that each Sector has a leader.
Sector 1's leader is a guy named Breese97. He uses Gimmick Puppets.
Phoenix: That'll be a piece of cake for my Photons.
Dracostrike: Think again. His Gimmick Puppets are tougher then they come on to be.
Phoenix: So where can I find this Breese guy?
First we need to go to Sector 1. You need to get acquainted with the surroundings.
Just then, a portal appeared in front of Draco and Phoenix. The 2 walked through it and arrived in Sector 1.
Phoenix: WOW! This place is so beautiful!
Dracostrike: This is the nicest Sector. It is completely balanced with a water and land. Sector 2 is very land based. Sector 3 is very water based. Sectors 4 and 5 are complete wastelands.
Phoenix: So what's first on our to-do list before I duel Breese?
Dracostrike: First, I want you to meet somebody.
Dracostrike takes Phoenix to a hideout high up in the mountains.
Dracostrike: Go inside.
Phoenix: Okay...Hello? Anyone home?
?????: Who is it?
Dracostrike: It's me. And I brought a guest.
?????: Hey! Where have you been?!
Dracostrike: I've been helping my new friend here, why don' you introduce yourself?
Phoenix: I'm Phoenix. Nice to meet you.
?????: Nice to meet you Phoenix. My name Rowwdy Yisb, but you can call me Rowwdy.
Dracostrike: How's the project coming along?
Rowwdy Yisb: Not so good I'm afraid. It's almost finished but the part we need is all the way in Sector 4. And I have no way of getting there.
Dracostrike: You leave that to me. What's the part you need?
Rowwdy Yisb: It's actually in 2 parts. The first is a energy container. Then I need 3 Pyrite crystals. You have to make sure the capsule can hold EXACTLY 3 Pyrite Crystals.
Dracostrike: I'll be back.
Dracosrtike then walks out the door and heads towards Sector 4 to recover the parts needed for this "project."
Phoenix: So what is this project you're working on?
Rowwdy Yisb: I see you're a duelist. If you can beat me, I'll tell you. How bout that?
Phoenix: You're on!
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Phoenix King Story [Chapter 5 is done!]

Post by Phoenix King » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Chapter 6 is done!
Spoiler:
Phoenix - 4000 Rowwdy Yisb - 4000
Phoenix: You can have the first move.
Rowwdy: How kind. I draw. I set one monster and end my turn with 2 facedowns.
Phoenix: I draw. I summon Daybreaker in attack mode. Attack.
Rowwdy's facedown monster flips to reveal...
Rowwdy: Good job Phoenix. You attacked my Geargiarmor who has 1900 defense points.
Phoenix - 3800 Rowwdy Yisb - 4000
Phoenix: Darn. I end my turn with 1 facedown.
Rowwdy: I draw. First I activate my facedown, Trap Stun. Now all trap cards are useless this turn. Next, I summon Geargiattacker in attack mode. I overlay my two monsters. I XYZ summon Gear Gigant X! Next, I reveal my facedown, Geargiagear! This allows me to special summon 2 geargiano monsters from my deck and then increase their levels by one. I summon Geargiano and Geargiano MK-III. I overlay them to XYZ summon Wind-Up Zenmaines in attack mode. Gear Gigant X attacks your Daybreaker.
Phoenix - 3200 Rowwdy Yisb - 4000
Rowwdy: Wind-Up Zenmaines attack you directly!
Phoenix - 1700 Rowwdy Yisb - 4000
Rowwdy: I end my turn.
Phoenix: I draw. I activate the spell card, Accelight! With it, I special summon Galaxy Wizard from my deck in attack mode. I use it's special ability. It's level becomes 8. Now I use the spell card Galaxy Expedition. Because I control a level 5 or higher galaxy monster, I can special summon a level 5 or higher Galaxy monster from my deck in defense mode. I choose Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon! I activate my facedown, Windstorm of Etaqua! This switches every monster's battle mode on the field. Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon attacks your Wind-Up Zenmaines! I activate Galaxy Eyes' ability. It banishes both of our monsters. Now that it's the end of the battle phase, both monsters come back, but since the banished monster was an XYZ monster, Galaxy Eyes gains 500 attack for every overlay unit that was lost. Zenmaines lost 2 overlay units which makes Galaxy Eyes up to 4000 attack points. I end my turn with 1 facedown.
Rowwdy: Hmm. Good move Phoenix. I draw. I use Gear Gigant X's effect. I bring Geargiauger to the field! Now I reveal my facedown. Machine Duplication! I bring 2 more Geargiauger's from my deck to my field. I overlay my 3 level 4 monsters. I XYZ summon Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon! I use it's effect. By using 3 overlay units, I destroy every other monster on the field.
Phoenix: I reveal my facedown. Dimension Gate. It banishes my Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon.
Rowwdy: Why on earth would you banish instead of letting it be destroyed? Oh well. Since Gear Gigant X was destroyed, I can bring back a level 3 Geargia monster from my graveyard. I bring back Geargiano. I use it's effect. I can tribute it to special summon a level 4 Geargia monster from my graveyard. I bring back Geargiarmor in attack mode. Go Number 91! Reduce his life points to 0!
Phoenix: Not so fast. I use Dimension Gate's second effect. When you declare a direct attack, I can send this card to the graveyard. When this card is sent there, I can special summon the banished monster in the same position as it was banished. Come back Galaxy Eyes!
Rowwdy: I cancel the attack and use Geargiarmor's effect. I can flip it into facedown defense mode. I end my turn.
Phoenix: I draw. I use the spell Polymerization! I fuse my photon lizard's in my hand to Fusion Summon Twin Photon Lizard in attack mode. Galaxy Eyes attacks Number 91.
Phoenix - 1700 Rowwdy Yisb - 3400
Phoenix: Now Twin Photon Lizard will attack your facedown Geargiarmor.
Rowwdy: You activated Geargiarmor's effect. Since it was flipped I cam add a Geargia monster to my hand from my deck. I add Geargiano MK-II to my hand.
Phoenix: I end my turn.
Rowwdy: I draw. I summon my Geargiano MK-II in attack mode. By using it's effect, I can special summon a Geargia monster from my hand or graveyard. I summon Geargiano MK-III from my graveyard. Because Geargiano MK-III was summoned by a Geargia effect, I can summon another geargia monster from my graveyard. I summon Geargiano. I overlay my Geargiano, Geargiano MK-II and Geargiano MK-III to XYZ summon, Geargiagear XG in attack mode! Geargiagear XG attack Twin Photon Lizard!
Phoenix: I use Lizard's effect. It defuses and brings back the two Photon Lizards used for it's fusion.
Rowwdy: Geargiagear attacks a Lizard. I end my turn.
Phoenix: I draw. Hmmm. I drew Photon Slahser. If only Lizard could target a level 5 monster. Wait. TECHNICALLY it can....
Rowwdy: What's up with the big grin?
Phoenix: I use Photon Lizards ability. I release it to add a level 4 or lwer Photon monster to my hand. I add Photon Satellite. Because you control an xyz monster I can special summon Photon Slasher from my hand in defense mode. Now I summon Photon Satellite in attack mode. I use it's effect and target Slasher. Now both of their levels are 6. I overlay them to XYZ summon Gauntlet Launcher in attack mode. I use Launcher's effect. By using an overlay unit, I can destroy your Geargiagear XG!
Rowwdy: GAH!
Phoenix: Gauntlet Launcher attacks you directly.
Phoenix - 1700 Rowwdy Yisb - 1000
Phoenix: Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon! Finish Rowwdy off with Photon Stream of Destruction!
Rowwdy: GAH!!!!!
Phoenix - 1700 Rowwdy Yisb - 0
Rowwdy: Well you beat me. Follow me.
Phoenix: ...
Rowwdy: This is the project I've working on. It's a duel simulator. All you have to do is insert your deck, and then choose a deck from a database that has over 4000 cards for your opponent to use!
Phoenix: Does it work.
Rowwdy: At the moment, no. But when Draco comes back-
The door slams open with Draco stumbling in
Phoenix: DRACO! What happened.
Draco could barely speak. It looked like he mauled. Phoenix noticed the glowing capsule in Draco's hand.
Phoenix: Is this what you wanted Rowwdy?
Rowwdy: That's exactly it!
Rowwdy put's the capsule into place on his simulator. A light emerges from the main screen.
Rowwdy: It works!
Phoenix: Nice. Let's get Draco onto the couch.
Rowwdy: Okay.
Phoenix: I have to do some training in the city. I'll be back. If Draco wakes up, tell him to find me in the city.
Phoenix then walks out the door to resume his training while Rowwdy looks after Draco.
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Galactic Conquest [Chapter 6 is finally finished!!!]

Post by Phoenix King » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:50 pm

After much delay, Chapter 7, is, DONE!
Spoiler:
While Rowwdy is looking after Draco in the cabin, Phoenix heads into town.
Phoenix: "Kisum towm... looks interesting. I hope their are some good duelists here."
Phoenix looks around town a bit, hoping to find something. Anything. But is unsuccessful in finding even a single person. He thinks about going home, but then realizes that Kisum Town is known for it's Duel Arena. He decides to check it out.
Phoenix: "THERE'S HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE HERE!"
Stranger: "Well it IS a Duel Arena after all."
Phoenix: "Very funny. What's your name wise guy? Or should I just call you Mr. Know-It-All?"
Stranger: "You're funny too. My name is Victory. Although, Mr. Know-It-All has a ring to it."
Phoenix: "So Victory, where ya from?
Victory: "I wish I could answer that."
Phoenix: "You mean you don't know where you're from?"
Victory: "Nope. I just appeared here in Sector 1 one day."
Phoenix: "Huh. That's strange. So how bout we duel?"
Victory: "Sure why not."
Phoenix - 4000 Victory - 4000
Victory: "You can have the first move."
Phoenix: "Why thank you. I draw. I set one monster and end my turn with 2 facedowns."
Victory: "I draw. First off, I use the Field Spell Gaia Power. This increases all Earth monster's attack points by 500.
Phoenix: "Not if I use my trap, World Supression. It negates your Field Spell during this turn.
Victory: "Now I summon Absolute Crusader in attack mode. I use the Equip spell card Fairy Meteor Crush on Absolute Crusader. Now it deals piercing damage. Attack!"
Phoenix: "You attacked my Galaxy Wizard, who has the same number of defense points as Crusader's attack points."
Victory: "I end my turn. But now Crusader's attack goes back up to 2300."
Phoenix: "I draw. I summon Photon Circle in attack mode. I overlay my two monsters and XYZ summon Starliege Lord Galaxion in attack mode. I use it's effect. By detaching 2 overlay units, I can bring out Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon directly from my deck!"
Victory: "You can do WHAT?"
Phoenix smirks.
Phoenix: "Did I studder? BOW BEFORE GALAXY-EYES PHOTON DRAGON! Now I use my facedown, Skill Successor! It increases my Starliege Lord Galaxion's attack by 400! Galaxion, attack his Crusader!
Phoenix - 4000 Victory - 3900
Phoenix: "GO MY GALAXY-EYES! Get rid of 3000 of his life points! Photon Stream of Destruction!
Phoenix - 4000 Victory - 900
Phoenix: "I end my turn with 2 facedowns."
Victory: "I draw. I summon-
Phoenix: "Wait. I use my facedown trap, Jar of Greed. Draw 1 card."
Victory: "Uhh, ok? Why would you let me gain an extra card?"
Phoenix: "So my next card will end the duel. Reveal facedown, Secret Barrel! You take 200 damage for each card in your hand and on your field. You have 5 cards total. 1000 damage, you lose."
Phoenix - 4000 Victory - 0
Victory: "Ah. Now I see. Nice duel."
Phoenix: "You too. So where are you headed?"
Victory: "I'm gonna go to Sector 4. Somethin's tellin me to go there. I can't explain it."
Phoenix: "Fair enough. Good luck and safe travels!"
Victory: "Same goes for you. We'll meet again."
As quickly as Phoenix met him, he was gone.
Phoenix: "I'm sure we will..."
Phoenix continued to defeat duelists in Kisum Town. He then set off to the cabin in the mountains to check on Draco.
Phoenix: "Rowwdy I'm back!"
Rowwdy: "Oh hi Phoenix. Draco is feeling exceptionally better. Come see."
Draco: "I heard you did some training today, Phoenix."
Phoenix: "Yeah, I met this guy named Victory and defeated him. I then defeated 3 other duelists."
Draco: "Very good. I think you are ready to face your first Sector leader."
Phoenix: "You mean I'm ready to take on Breese?"
Draco: "Yes. You are ready. I will take you to his mansion tomorrow. Until then, get some rest and prepare your deck."
Phoenix: "Okay. Until tomorrow."
As the darkness of the night sets in, Phoenix dreams about being known as Sector 1 leader.
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Galactic Conquest [Chapter 7 has arrived!!!]

Post by Phoenix King » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:14 pm

The match against the Sector 1 leader is about to begin! Enjoy Chapter 8!
Spoiler:
In a mansion, far beyond Kisum Town, a confident ruler sits on throne.
Butler: "Sire, I have gotten word that you will be challenged for your title of Sector 1 leader today."
The ruler lets out a huge burst of laughter.
????: "He will try, and fail like the rest. There is a reason I have kept this title for years..."

As the morning came, Phoenix awoke and felt ready to defeat his first Sector leader.
Draco: "Phoenix, have you made all of the necessary preparations in your deck?"
Phoenix: "Yes. I am ready. Let's do this."
Draco: "Very well. Rowwdy, were leaving now."
Rowwdy: "Phoenix, best of luck."
Phoenix: "Thank you Rowwdy. When I return, I will be known as the Sector 1 leader!"
The door closed as Phoenix and Draco headed towards Breese's mansion. When they arrived, the doors were open with a note hanging in between them. It read, "For the one who thinks he can defeat the puppeteer, will be controlled to his demise."
Phoenix: "What does this mean?"
Draco: "I do believe he revealed what monsters he uses."
Phoenix had no idea what Draco was talking about. They walked in to find a long hallway marked with arrows. The arrows lead to, what seemed like, the main part of the castle. As they entered the room, they were amazed at the room they had entered.
Phoenix: "It's a duel arena!"
????: "That's right. It's for my challengers."
Phoenix: "Who's there?"
????: "My name is Breese97, but you may know me better as the Sector 1 leader.
Phoenix: "So you're Breese..."
Breese: "Draco, you know the drill about watchers."
Draco: "Yes. Phoenix, I'll be in the stands watching you duel. I believe in you. You can do this.
Phoenix: "Thanks Draco."
Phoenix looks to Breese.
Phoenix: "Well let's get this duel started!"
Breese laughs manically.
Phoenix: "Something funny?"
Breese: "It's nothing. I just can't remember the last time a challenger was in a hurry to lose. Let's begin!"
Both duelists stepped onto the arena as the lights turned on and spotlights focused on the duelists.
Phoenix + Breese: "Let's duel!"

Phoenix - 4000 Breese - 4000
Breese: "Challenger gets the first move."
Phoenix: "I draw. I summon Photon Circle in defense mode! Now I end my turn with 2 facedowns."
Breese: "You call that an opening move? Pathetic. I draw! First, I summon my Gimmick Puppet Gear Changer in attack mode."
Phoenix: "That monster has 0 attack points. What do you think you can do with THAT?"
Breese: "This. Because I control a Gimmick Puppet monster, and you control a monster, I can special summon my Gimmick Puppet Magne Doll from my hand. I use Gear Changer's effect. I copy Magne Doll's level. Now I overlay these two monsters, and XYZ summon, Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings in attack mode!"
A huge monster makes the floor of the arena crack, giving birth to the behemoth known as Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings!
Phoenix: "That monster has 3000 attack points!"
Breese: "So put them to use! Attack his Photon Circle!"
Phoenix: "At least he was in defense mode..."
Breese: "I end my turn with 1 facedown."
Phoenix: "I draw. Because my field is empty, I can special summon Photon Thrasher from my hand. Now, I summon Photon Crusher from my hand. I overlay them and XYZ summon Starliege Lord Galaxion in attack mode. I use his effect. By using 2 overlay units, I can special summon a Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my deck! RISE! Galaxy-Eyes attack his Number 40! I use Galaxy-Eyes' effect. It banishes both of our monsters until the end of the Battle Phase. Starliege Lord Galaxion, attack Breese directly!"
Breese: "Reveal facedown, Shrink. It halves your monster's attack points."
Phoenix - 4000 Breese - 3000
Phoenix: "I still get first blood."
Breese: "It doesn't matter because I will win anyways."
Phoenix: "Now that the Battle Phase is over, both of our monsters return. I end my turn with 1 facedown."
Breese: "It seems you still don't understand. NOTHING THAT YOU DO WILL CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THIS DUEL!"
Phoenix steps back in shock at Breese's words. He begins to question his dueling abilities. "Can I do this?" he thinks to himself as the words of Breese begin to set in.
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Galactic Conquest [Chapter 8 is done!]

Post by Phoenix King » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:16 pm

The conclusion to the 2 part duel has arrived! Enjoy Chapter 9!
Spoiler:
Phoenix: "Just make your move Breese..."
Breese: "Very well. I draw. And before you say anything, I know your little dragon's attack went up to 1000, I counted on it. REVEAL FACEDOWN TRAP, OVERWORKED!!!
Phoenix: "I don't think so. I use my spell, My Body as a Shield! By paying 1500 life points, my dragon is safe.
Phoenix - 2500 Breese - 3000
Breese: "You may have saved it once, but you won't save it again. Number 40, attack his Starliege Lord Galaxion!
Phoenix - 1500 Breese - 3000
Phoenix: "Reveal facedown, Damage Condenser! This allows me to bring out a monster from my deck with attack less then or equal to the damage I took bye discarding a card. Come on out Photon Chargeman!
Breese: "So you got summoned a pitiful monster, so what? It doesn't matter. I set 1 facedown and end my turn.
Phoenix: "It'll matter..."
Breese: "I can guarantee you it won't. Now make your move.
Phoenix: "You'll see. I draw."
There was a long pause.
Breese: "Something wrong?"
Phoenix." Not. At. All... You have caused your own defeat Breese."
Breese bursts out laughing.
Breese: "Hahaha. Oh, please do tell how."
Phoenix: "You made me shuffle my deck. If you hadn't I don't think I would've drawn the card I did."
Breese: "Wh-what. What card did you draw?"
Phoenix: "Oh NOW you're worried? Well guess what? You...have... BIGGER PROBLEMS! I reveal my facedown, Mystical Space Typhoon. Destroy his facedown. Now, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, attack Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings!
Breese: "Foolish as ever. Even if you use your pathetic dragons effect, your Lord Galaxion only has 2000 attack points. I have 3000 life points.
Phoenix: "Galaxy-Eyes uses it's special ability, banishing both of our monsters."
Breese: "If you insist on going through with this, go ahead, but know this. There will NOT be a next turn for you."
Phoenix: "Don't need one. I'm ending this now."
Breese: "Hahahahaha! Like I said I have more life points then your monster has att-"
Phoenix: "I use Dimension Wanderer's effect from my hand! Since a monster was banished due to Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon's effect, you take 3000 points of damage!!!
Breese: "NO! THIS CANNOT BE!!! GAH!!!!
Phoenix - 1500 Breese - 0

Butler: "This duel is over! The winner is Phoenix! Phoenix is now the leader of Sector 1!
Draco: "Very good Phoenix... You may be the one that can save this world..."
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Galactic Conquest [Chapter 9 is completed!!]

Post by Phoenix King » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Prepare for filler! Enjoy Chapter 10!
Spoiler:
Back at Antsy's Locals...
Announcer: "The duel is over! Antsy has won, which means he will move up to the 1st Quarter Final Round!"
Antsy: "Phew. Finally in the Top 16."
As Antsy walked out of the arena and back to the Duelist Lounge, Ej walked past him and stopped him.
Ej: "I see you made the Top 16. Barely. Winning with 200 life points wasn't that far from defeat you know. Hahaha."
Antsy: "Save it."
Ej: "Ooh, hit a nerve did I?"
Antsy: "No, I'm just sick and tired of you. Don't you have a duel to win or something?"
Ej: "Hahaha. You're right. I have another duelist to crush. Be seeing you... if you make the Top 8... Hahahaha!"
Ej just strolled away, towards the arena.
Antsy: "When I face him in the Final Round, he'll see..."
When Antsy walked into the Lounge, he looked towards the TV to see a crowd of duelist surrounding it.
Announcer: "It's all over! Ej1997 has dominated yet another duelist without losing a single life point! Can ANYONE stop this dueling machine?"
Antsy thought to him self, "He won a duel that fast and perfectly?! Unbelievable."

Back in Sector 1...
Breese: "Well, congratulaions Phoenix. You are now the Sector 1 Leader."
Phoenix: "Thank you Breese."
Breese: "What are you going to do now?"
Phoenix: "Take down the Sector 2 Leader. Eventually I will duel and defeat the Overlord."
Breese: "Hahaha. Well, if that happens, give me a call and I'll help. Hahaha."
Phoenix noticed he was saying these things in a VERY sarcastic manner.
Phoenix: "Thanks..."
Draco: "Very good, Phoenix. You took down your first Sector Leader. Let's go home."

Draco: "Rowwdy, we're back!"
Rowwdy: "In here!"
Rowwdy walks out with grease stains on his face and a wrench in his hand.
Rowwdy: "How'd it go?"
Draco: "Say hello to the new Sector 1 Leader."
Phoenix: "Hahaha. Draco, I don't need that big of an introduction, we already know each other.
Rowwdy: "Congratulations Phoenix!"
Phoenix: "Haha. Thanks Rowwdy. Draco let's go to Sector 2, I wanna challenge it's leader."
Draco: "You are not ready."
Phoenix: "Wh-what?"
Draco: "Did I studder? You are not yet ready to face the leader."
Phoenix: "Yes I am! Just watch. How about we make a deal?"
Draco: "Okay. If you defeat the Sector 2 Leader, I will give you every card I own. If you lose however... I stop mentoring you."
Phoenix: "Deal."
Rowwdy: "Good luck Phoenix!"
Rowwdy went back into another room to tinker more with his Duel Simulator. The door closed as Phoenix and Draco set out for Sector 2.

When they arrive in Sector 2, they arrive in a town much like Kisum, but this town was named Tra.
Draco: "What luck. As soon as we arrive in Tra Town, the Sector Leader is right over there. Go win hotshot."
Phoenix: "I will, you'll see."
Draco: "Two things. One, don't let overconfidence become a restraint and two, his name is Sgtc1, but he goes by Sarge."
Phoenix ran off to challenge Sarge, the Sector 2 Leader.
Draco: "He has no idea what he's getting himself into..."

Phoenix: "Sgtc1!"
Sgtc1: "Hmm?"
Phoenix: "I challenge you to a duel!"
Sgtc1: "Hahaha. Very well. Let's duel!"

Phoenix - 4000 Sgtc1 - 4000
Phoenix: "You can have the first move."
Sgtc1: "Hahaha very well. I draw. First off, I use the continuous spell Ectoplasmer. You'll see what this does later. Next, I use another continuous spell, Dark Room of Nightmare. When you take damage from a card effect, this card deals you 300 more. Then I summon Red Eyes B. Chick from my hand. Now I use it's effect to tribute it and special summon my Red Eyes Black Dragon from my hand. Now I use Inferno Fire Blast to deal you 2400 points of damage.
Phoenix - 1600 Sgtc1 - 4000
Sgtc1: "And now Dark Room of Nightmare deals you an extra 300."
Phoenix - 1300 Sgtc1 - 4000
Sgtc1: "I end my turn, but now that it's my end phase, Ectoplasmer forces me to sacrifice a monster."
Phoenix: "Then why play it in the first place?"
Sgtc1: "Because it also deals you damage equal to half of the sacrificed monster's attack points."
Phoenix - 100 Sgtc1 - 4000
Sgtc1: "And don't forget about the lovely Dark Room of Nightmare, dealing you the finishing 300."
Phoenix - 0 Sgtc1 - 4000
Phoenix: "I-I can't believe you First Turn Killed me... I didn't even get a chance to make a move..."
Sgtc1: "That is what First Turn Kill means, haha. It was a good duel though."
Phoenix: "No it wasn't. I didn't make one move..."
Phoenix was on the ground, disappointed in himself. He looked over to Draco who was just shaking his head, then turned around and walked away.
Phoenix: "And what's worse is, I just lost my mentor."
Sgtc1: "It's ok. I know you'll get better."
Sgtc1 left Phoenix and returned to his castle.

It had been hours and Phoenix had not moved from his spot of defeat. He was on the ground on his hands and knees. The rain had started a couple hours earlier, so Phoenix was completely soaked.
Phoenix: "Why did he have to FTK me..."

Phoenix: "WHY?!"
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Galactic Conquest [Chapter 9 is completed!!]

Post by Phoenix King » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:41 pm

More filler! Yay! Order up! Chapter 11.
Spoiler:
It was early morning and Phoenix had not moved an inch. He couldn't. He was too disappointed in himself..
Phoenix: "Why..."
Random Person: "Hey!"
Phoenix ignored the stranger
Random Person: "Hey you! Are you okay?"
Phoenix: "I'm fine..."
Random Person: "No you aren't. Lemme guess. Sarge beat you?"
Phoenix: "How did you know..."
Random Person: "I was watching! That was some FTK, huh."
Phoenix: "Look, as much as I'd love to remember the past, it's not my favorite moment. If that's all you intend to do, good day."
Random Person: "Okay.. too soon... Hey, my name's Zanrith. What's yours?"
Phoenix: "It's Phoenix..."
Zanrith: "Well Phoenix, how about we go into town?"
Phoenix: "Fine..."

Zanrith: "So, where ya from Phoenix?"
Phoenix: "Earth."
Zanrith: "What's an Earth?"
Phoenix: "You really don't know where Earth is?"
Zanrith: "Nope."
Phoenix: "Well, that's where I'm from. How about you?"
Zanrith: "I don't know really...I just...appeared in Sector 2 one day. Couldn't remember anything."
Phoenix: "Freaky..."
Zanrith: "I know right! Anyways, how about a duel?"
Phoenix: "Nah.. I'm not really in the mood..."
Zanrith: "How are you ever gonna beat Sarge if you don't practice hmm?"
Phoenix: "I guess I won't..."
Zanrith: "How will you get to the Overlord then?"
Phoenix stopped dead in his tracks
Phoenix: "H-how did you know I was going to duel the Overlord?"
Zanrith: "Not important. What is important is that you duel and defeat the Overlord."
Phoenix: "Tell me something, if you want to see the Overlord defeated why don't you duel him yourself?"
Zanrith: "Because I'm not a duelist."
Phoenix: "Then why ask me to duel?"
Zanrith: "To spark conversation. I knew you would decline, then I could get your confidence back up to par."
Phoenix couldn't help but chuckle
Phoenix: "So what are you going to do now?"
Zanrith: "Also not important. However, what is important is what YOU will do now. So. What WILL you do Phoenix?"
Phoenix looked down and there was a long pause
Phoenix: "I'll tell you what I'm gonna do..."
Zanrith: "Hmm?"
Phoenix: "I'm...going to defeat sarge and the other Sector Leaders. And then, the Overlord."
Zanrith: "Hahaha. Now that is more like it! Sarge's castle is up there. I'll be rooting for you."
Phoenix: "Thank you Zanrith."
With that, Phoenix and Zanrith go there separate ways.

Phoenix: "Phew. Finally here. SARGE! OPEN UP! I'VE COME TO DEFEAT YOU!"
The castle's huge doors open to reveal Sarge standing in the middle of them
Sgtc1: "You said that last time Phoenix. What makes you different this time?"
Phoenix: "Hahaha, in the words of a friend, 'Not important.'"
Sgtc1: "Um ok? Well if you're so inclined to lose again, right this way."
Phoenix: "Trust me, this time I won't lose. You can count on it."
As Phoenix and Sgtc1 were walking, he thought he heard someone say "You said that last time as well Phoenix." When he looked back to check, there was no one there.
The doors were closing behind them and before they shut, a shadow-like figure bolted in before the doors closed.

Sgtc: "So Phoenix, what do you think of our arena?"
It was a gladiator style arena.
Phoenix: "Not bad, not bad. But I didn't come here for petty conversation, LET'S DUEL!"
Sgtc1: "As you wish..."

Phoenix was mentally prepared for this challenge. He had learned much from his defeat, and was going to put it to use in the second round of the match against the Sector 2 Leader!
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Galactic Conquest [Chapter 11 is completed!!]

Post by Phoenix King » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:35 pm

2 Part duel take 2! Enjoy Chapter 12!
Spoiler:
Sgtc1's Butler: "The duel shall commence. Both players shall start with 4000 life points. Duel!"
Phoenix - 4000 Sgtc1 - 4000
Sgtc1: "Since I FTK'ed you last time, I'll let you go first so you don't have the shame of 2 FTK's by the same person, hahaha."
Phoenix: "I hope your deck works as well as your ego, Sarge. I draw! I set a monster and end my turn with a facedown."
Sgtc1: "Pathetic. It looks like you will have a FTK AND a OTK on your resume. I draw! Because my field is empty, I can special summon Junk Forward from my hand."
Phoenix: "You're not running burn anymore?!"
Sgtc1: "You honestly thought burn was my only deck?"
Phoenix: "Galaxy is my only deck..."
Sgtc1: "That's sad. Anyways, I summon Maruading Captain in attack mode. His effect allows me to special summon a level 4 or lower monster from my hand. I special summon Burning Skull Head! Due to his effect, you take 1000 points of damage.
Phoenix - 3000 Sgtc1 - 4000
Phoenix: "I'm so confused. Are you playing burn or not?"
Sgtc1: "I have different burn decks. This is my dramatic burn deck. You lost to my direct burn deck." Personally I like this one better. Anyways, I overlay my 3 monsters and xyz summon, Battlecruiser Dianthus in attack mode. I use his effect. By detaching an overlay unit, you take 200 points of damage for every card in your hand."
Phoenix - 2200 Sgtc1 - 4000
Sgtc1: "Now then. The main attraction. I use the spell Rank Up Magic Barian's Force!"
Phoenix: "Th-that means..."
Sgtc1: "That's right. Come forth, Chaos xyz Battleship Cherry Blossom!"
Phoenix: "How on earth did you get a Rank Up spell and a Chaos Xyz?"
Sgtc1: "The overlord is a very nice person you know..."
Phoenix gasped.
Phoenix: "You're working for the Overlord?!"
Sgtc1: "You weren't supposed to find that out Phoenix..."
The doors shut and locked to the arena. They were all locked in.
Phoenix: "So then what do you plan to do to me now?"
Sgtc1: "To be honest, eliminate you."
Phoenix: "Fat chance. I've got news for you, you are going to lose this duel. I'm going to make sure of it."
Sgtc1: "You don't get it do you? This duel isn't just for the title Sector 2 Leader anymore."
Phoenix: "Breese said the same thing, and loo-"
Sgtc1: "Look what happened to him? I was watching. I saw. He lost a duel."
Phoenix: "Which is what you're going to do..."
Sgtc1: "ENOUGH. I use my Chaos Xyz's effect. You take 300 points of damage for each card you control.
Phoenix - 1600 Sgtc1 - 4000
Phoenix: "I'm still here."
Sgtc1: "Oh trust me."
Sgtc1 got a smirk across his face.
Sgtc1: "I counted on it. Because I'm giving enough time to take every thing in, while you can, because after this duel, you won't be going anywhere for a long time..."

Announcer: "The duel is over! The next match will be between Antsy an-"
The TV turned off.
Antsy: "Hey I was watching that!"
????: "Why? We all know you're up next."
Antsy: "Why are you here EJ?"
Ej: "Just came to wish my favorite duelist luck. I hope you win."
Antsy: "Why would you..."
Ej: "SO I CAN CRUSH YOU IN THE FINALS HAHAHAHA!"
Ej walked out of the room.
As Antsy was walking towards the arena he thought of Phoenix and wondered how he was doing.
Antsy: I hope you're okay Phoenix. I will defeat Ej don't worry. Gotta get there first haha.

Announcer: "Now that both duelist are here, the duel will commence!"
Antsy: "Who are you?"
????: "You mean you don't remember me?"
Antsy: "Am I supposed to?"
????: "I would hope so. You just eliminated me in our tag duel..."
Antsy: "YUSTONE?!"
Yustone: "Ah. Now you remember me."
Antsy: "How did you get in the tournament?"
Yustone: "Someone had to drop out, so they gave me their registration form. All I had to do was change the name."
Ej was in the lounge listening over the TV.
Antsy: "Haha. I'm glad I get to duel you again. I get an easy win and move onto the Elite 8."
Ej: "Hahaha. Do not underestimate him Antsy..."
Antsy + Yustone: "Let's duel!"
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Galactic Conquest [Chapter 12 is completed!!]

Post by Phoenix King » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:33 pm

What Chapter is it?
Spoiler:
Back in Sector 2...
Sgtc1: "Go my Chaos Xyz, attack his facedown monster!"
Phoenix: "You destroyed my Galaxy Mirror Sage, meaning I can special summon a Galaxy monster that is level 4 or lower from my deck in facedown defense mode. I choose Galaxy Wizard!"
Sgtc1: "I use Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards. I end my turn with 3 facedowns. I doubt you can win this."
Phoenix: "Miracles can happen..."
Sgtc1: "Unfortunately you're right. Your victory against Breese was proof of that to me. That is why I will crush you and turn you over to the Overlord, and nobody will do or say anything about it. I won't even think twice."
Phoenix: "You're wrong... I WILL WIN! Enough small talk, I draw. First, I flip summon Galaxy Wizard. I use it's effect to make it level 8. Now I summon Parsec, the Interstellar Dragon in attack mode. I can do this because I control a level 8 monster...technically. Now I overlay them and xyz summon, Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon! Now I use my facedown, Photon Stream of Destruction."
Sgtc1: "I'll chain my trap, Gift Card! It gives you 3000 life points."
Phoenix: "Why would you give me 3000 li-"
Sgtc1: "I chain my other trap, Bad Reaction to Simochi! Now instead, you take the damage instead of gaining life points."
Phoenix: "Hold up. I chain my own trap. Tachyon Transmigration."
Sgtc1: "W-what? How can you activate that? It wasn't set."
Phoenix: "I know. I drew it this turn."
Sgtc1: "Butler, he cheating! Disqualify him!
Sgtc1's Butler: No disqualification will be necessary sir."
Sgtc1: "What?!"
Phoenix: "He's right, I can activate this from my hand if I control a Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon monster. It just so happens I do. Now, not only are all of your effects negated, but your cards go back to your deck."
Sgtc1: "No! Fine, I still have a facedown left. Reveal facedown, Rush Recklessly! My Chaos Xyz is now at 3100 attack points, which is more then your Dragon's."
Phoenix: "Haha. I activate Number 107's effect! your attack goes back to original, my monster gains 1000 attack points and it can attack twice."
Sgtc1: "That means I'll have..."
Phoenix: "Number 107, attack his Chaos Xyz!"
Phoenix - 1600 Sgtc1 - 2400
Phoenix: "Now attack him DIRECTLY!"
Phoenix - 1600 Sgtc1 - 0
Sgtc1: "Zero... life... points..."

Antsy - 350 Yustone - 950
Antsy: "I use the spell card Shrink on your Chaos Number 105! Evilswarm Bahamut, attack his Chaos Number 105!
Yustone: "AHHH!!!!"
Antsy - 350 Yustone - 0
Announcer: "That's it! Antsy8 will be advancing into the 2nd Round of Quarterfinals!"

While Antsy was walking back to the Duelist Lounge, he passed Ej heading to his 2nd Quarterfinal match. They bumped shoulders, but continued walking. When he entered the Lounge, he turned on the TV to see the matchups for the 2nd Round of Quarterfinals. It read:
Block A
Ej1997 VS Star08
Block B
Victory VS Zanrith
Block C
XYZ Dragon Cannon VS Sgtc1
Block D
Hydra VS Antsy8

Antsy8: "So I'll be facing someone called Hydra..."
????: "Good luck."
Antsy8: "Who are you?"
????: "My name is Hydra, I am your opponent in the next match.
Antsy looked at Hydra and noticed his hair was especially long and sharp, almost like he had...sharpened it.
Antsy8: "Well good luck."
Hydra: "The same to you."
Hydra then walked off, leaving Antsy in the Lounge.

Back in Sector 2...
Sgtc1's Butler: "The duel is over! Phoenix is the winner!"
Sgtc1: "I can't believe you won..."
A explosion of smoke filled the arena. When it cleared, Sgtc1 was gone and all of the doors were open.
Phoenix: "That was weird."
Phoenix walked out of the arena and heard footsteps behind him.
Phoenix: "I know it's you Draco."
Draco: "How did you know? Why didn't you say anything earlier?"
Phoenix: "I thought it would make it better if you thought you were spying on me training and beating Sgtc1."
Draco: "Well, I will train you again."
Phoenix: "What makes you think I need you?"
Draco: "You need a way to get around right?"
Phoenix: "I'll manage."
Phoenix then walks away, heading back to Sector 1.

Somewhere in Unknown Hyperspace...
????: "You have failed me."
Sgtc1: "I'm sorry."
????: "Sorry, sorry, THAT'S ALL YOU EVER ARE! Well this time, you will pay for failing me."
Sgtc1 heard metal footsteps approaching him.
Sgtc1: "N-n-no... Please no! Not that!
What looked like a metal man, stepped out of the darkness, picked up Sgtc1, and dragged him back into the darkness.
????: "Was that necessary master?"
????: "Yes. Any fool who dares fail me needs to learn."
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Galactic Conquest [Chapter 13 is completed!!]

Post by Phoenix King » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Been a while huh? Well take a Chapter 14 for my apologies. Enjoy!
Spoiler:
Back in Sector 1...
Phoenix has arrived back home in Sector 1, with Draco close behind him.
Phoenix: "Is it especially quiet or is something different here? I know Kisum town is a quiet town, but this is ridiculous!"
Draco: "Oh well, let's check up on Rowwdy."

They arrive at the cabin, and open the door to find Rowwdy passed out over the Simulator.
Draco: "Poor guy, he works all day and night to find the perfect combination for his Simulator. Let's let him sleep."

A couple of hours later...
Rowwdy: "Draco, Phoenix is that you?"
Phoenix: "Yeah it's us Rowwdy."
Rowwdy: "Did you win your Sector 2 match?"
Phoenix: "Yeah, I be-"
Rowwdy's eyes then started to glow red, and he let out a scream of pain.
Rowwdy: "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!"
Rowwdy had calmed himself, looking to the floor. When he looked up at Phoenix, is eyes were fully red and his Duel Disk had a black aura emanating from it.
Possessed Rowwdy: "Since you have beaten 2 Sector leaders... I have no choice... BUT TO END YOU!"
Phoenix: "Rowwdy, what's the matter wi-"
Possessed Rowwdy: "Shut up and duel me!"
Phoenix paused for a minute.
Phoenix: "If this is how it must be Rowwdy, then I accept your challenge."
Possessed Rowwdy + Phoenix: "Let's duel!"

Phoenix - 4000 Possessed Rowwdy - 4000
Possessed Rowwdy: "Before we begin, you should know something. This duel has an extra rule."
Phoenix: "What exactly would that be?"
Possessed Rowwdy: "Hahaha. We can only xyz summon twice this duel!"
Phoenix: "W-what?! Locking down my Extra deck huh... Clever."
Possessed Rowwdy: "Anyway, I draw. Hahaha, I just drew the 1 card in my deck that will make this duel impossible for you to win! I activate my field spell, The Seal of Orichalcos! When this card is activated I have to destroy every special summoned monster I control. On the other hand, it gives all of my monsters an extra 500 attack points! Now, I banish a Stardust Dragon from my Extra deck and special summon Malefic Stardust Dragon in attack mode! Because he originally has 2500 attack points, he now has 3000! Not only that, but his effect prevents my field spell from going anywhere. I place 2 cards facedowns. Your move."
Phoenix: "A Malefic Stardust Dragon? That must be the evil version of the legendary Stardust Dragon. Either way it's going down. I draw. Even though you have 3000 attack points, I have a way to beat it. I special summon Photon Thrasher from my hand. Now I use the spell Photon Lead to special summon Photon Circle. Now I release these two monsters to advance summon Photon Caesar. It's effect activates, special summoning one from my deck. Now I overlay these two monsters and xyz summon Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon in attack mode!"
Possessed Rowwdy: "I reveal one of my facedowns, Threatening Roar. You can no longer declare an attack this turn."
Phoenix: "That's okay. I end my turn with 2 facedowns."
Possesed Rowwdy: "I reveal my other facedown, Skill Drain. By giving up 1000 life points, all effects are negated."
Phoenix - 4000 Possessed Rowwdy - 3000
Possessed Rowwdy: "I draw. I use Pot of Greed to get 2 cards. By banishing 2 Blue-Eyes White Dragons from my deck, I can special summon my Malefic Blue-Eyes Dragons from my hand. Now I set another field spell and destroy the Seal of Orichalcos! I overlay my three level 8 monsters and xyz summon Coach King Giantrainer in attack mode. Now I use the spell Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force!"
Phoenix: "He has it now too?!"
Possessed Rowwdy: "My xyz turns into Cxyz Coach Lord Ultimatrainer! It also takes one of your xyz materials!"
Phoenix: "Not to mention he has 3800 attack points..."
Possessed Rowwdy: "I'm glad you see how grim this situation is for you. And how impossible it is for you to win. Your lucky I can't use my Cxyz's effect. But it can still, ATTACK!"
Phoenix: "Not so fast, I use my facedown, Negate Attack!"
Possessed Rowwdy: "I end my turn."
Phoenix: "I draw. I can't believe I'm doing this but, I use my facedown Mystical Space Typhoon on Skill Drain! I use the spell card Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards. I use a spell card known as Photon Sanctuary. It brings 2 Photon Tokens to my field. Finally, I use the last card in my hand, Rank-Up-Magic Numeron Force! My Number 107 dives into the descents of the xyz realm, and brings forth Chaos Number 107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon! Attack his Cxyz!
Phoenix - 4000 Possessed Rowwdy - 2300
Phoenix: "I end my turn."
Possessed Rowwdy: "I draw. I place 1 card facedown and end my turn."
Phoenix: "I draw."
Possessed Rowwdy: "I use my trap, Xyz Reborn, reviving my Cxyz and giving him an overlay unit!"
Phoenix: "I use the equip spell Junk Barrage. Attack!
Phoenix - 4000 Possessed Rowwdy - 1700
Phoenix: "Junk Barrage activates, and you take damage equal to your monsters attack points."
Possessed Rowwdy: "Which means..."
Phoenix - 4000 Possessed Rowwdy - 0
Possessed Rowwdy: "I lose..."

After the duel was over, the aura was gone and Rowwdy's eyes were back to normal. Phoenix and Draco figured out that the cause of Rowwdy acting this way was the doings of Phazed, who Draco said was the Sector 3 Leader.
Draco: "He probably meant this as a message."
Phoenix: "I say we go and tell him we got it. Personally."

And with that, it was settled that Sector 3 was Phoenix and Draco's next point of interest.
The only one...

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Galactic Conquest [Chapter 14 is completed!!]

Post by Phoenix King » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Merry Christmas. Santa Claus has given you, a Chapter 15!
Spoiler:
In Sector 3...
Phoenix: "Finally here. Huh, seems quiet and peaceful to me. Anyway, here's how we're gonna do things. I'm going to look for Phazed, you're going to sit back and watch. Questions?"
Draco: "But you need my h-"
Phoenix: "Help? Please. You made it clear to me that I don't need your help to do anything. Go into town and make yourself useful or something."
Draco: "I'm the one who gave you this idea in the first place! You need me, whether you're to stubborn to realize it. Or accept it..."
Phoenix: "What would you do if you came with me anyway?"
Draco: "I don't know. Something. Anything."
Phoenix: "To make up for betraying me back in Sector 2?"
There was a long pause.
Phoenix: "Well, let me tell you this. I'd be open for your help again, but it's going to take a hell of a lot more than by helping me look for Phazed."
Phoenix then walked off, in an unknown direction with his heart set on finding Phazed.
Draco: "I don't know what gets into that guy sometimes..."

Phoenix: "I need some sort of lead to follow... Hey a town!"
The sign read Erutaretil Town.
Phoenix: "I should head in and see what I can find."

Phoenix walked into the town, heading for the Town Square.
Phoenix: "Haha, this reminds me of the Yusei VS Kalin fight in 5d's Season 3. That was a good duel. Although, the town does bare a striking resemblance to Crash To- Satisfaction Town rather.
Phoenix continued walking until he reached the Town Square.
Phoenix: "Is that..."
A person stepped out of the card shop with 3 open packs of Legacy of the Valiant and was revealed to be...
Phoenix: "Zanrith!"
Zanrith looked up a little frightened at the sudden calling of his name.
Zanrith: "Oh it's Phoenix. Hey!"
Phoenix: "What's up? Get anything good from those packs?"
Zanrith: "I'm doin good, and I did get a Number 101: Silent Honor ARK."
Phoenix: "That's awesome! I'll trade ya!"
Zanrith: "Haha, I'll think about it. Come to think of it, you use Galaxies and Photons right? You might be able to use this then. I pulled it and had no use for it. So you can have it."
Phoenix: "Wow thanks! I know I'll put it to use someday! By any chance do you know where Phazed hangs out around here?"
Zanrith: "Going for your third Sector Title? Haha, haven't you learned they all live in huge castles by now?"
Phoenix: "I have, but for some reason this story makes then apparently invisible to me until someone points them out!"
They both let out huge and long laughs.

Phoenix and Zanrith continue walking around town.

Later that evening...
Draco meets up with Zanrith and Phoenix in the Card Shop.
Draco: "Thought I'd find you here Phoenix."
Phoenix: "Oh, well you found me. And I found Phazed, so tomorrow we set out."
Zanrith: "Phoenix, friend of yours?"
Phoenix: "Oh that's right, you guys haven't properly met yet."
Draco thinks to himself, "Oh, we've met...
Phoenix: "Zanrith, this is Dracostrike. He used to be my mentor until there were some, minor, issues. Draco, Zanrith."
Zanrith: "Well it's getting late, I have to be heading out. I'll see you again Phoenix. It was nice meeting you Dracostrike."
Draco: "Yeah, same."
Zanrith then walks out the door, heading to an unknown place.
Phoenix: "We should probably go somewhere for the night too."
Draco: "Agreed."

The next morning...
Phoenix awoke the next morning to find that the weather outside was less then pleasant.
Draco: "Phoenix, we may have to re-schedule this match, it's pouring like crazy outside!"
There was a clap of thunder and the window Draco was looking out of was lit up with a single streak of lightning from the sky.
Phoenix was already dressed, duel disk on arm and ready to go.

Phoenix: "No. This is happening today. Nothing can stop it. Let's go."

As Phoenix and Draco leave, they notice the mansion that Phoenix was told about.
Phoenix: "Just you wait Phazed, I'm on my way..."
The only one...