Yugioh Zeal

If you like to write then we like to read. Here's a place to share your stories, poetry, or whatever.
jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Yugioh Zeal

Post by jwestbro11 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:46 am

If you want to post about this story post here
Mikazukinoyaiba
Spoiler:
Yugioh Zeal

Chapter 1 a life time dream

Leeba Stoneburner was always a strong headed person. Her Father James was just about as strong he didn’t want his only daughter to waste her life trying to pursue a dream. He didn’t want to see his only daughter end up on the wrong side of this lifelong gamble.. He wanted her to go and become a doctor. She was more than smart enough but never cared enough all she did is waste her time and money on a stupid card game.

Leeba on the other hand couldn’t imagine ever doing anything else. She would watch every televised duel. She idolized Yugi Motu he was a hero to her and loved every second of the game called Duel Monsters. It became her life and when she was old enough started a paper route to fund her dream.

They were always fighting over this. Her father was always harping on her and she would counter back with harsh words. He was a duelist back in the day and was even good enough to go to duelist kingdom. It was good fun but he never took it as serious as Leeba did. He was eliminated by Mai Valentine. His main card was Mikazukinoyaiba which he lost in Battle City. That was when the realization that it was just a game he spent lots of money on the game and lost his best card and good friend in one duel.

Then one day Duel Academy announced they would do tryouts in her city and she knew she had to be there. It was all just a matter of making her father allow her to tryout. One day at dinner she mentioned it to him. Almost spitting out his tomato soup he said no way I am letting you peruse this foolishness.

But dad it is my dream counter Leeba.

Who do you think you are said James we went over this a million times no. Do you want to be the next Jack Atlas riding some dumb motorcycle why playing a child’s card game?

It is not a child’s card game said Leeba you were once a good duelist.

Yes I grew up became started a family worked hard for you, became a doctor said James.

Yes you are a real good one Mom’s dead because of you said Leeba.

You are well out of line if you want part of that dumb academy you will have to duel me and if you win don’t come back said James.

Fine said Leeba attaching a duel disk to her arm.

Leeba if you lose game you will never touch a Duel Monster card as long as you are in this house said James. Leeba quietly walked outside the house as James went to his room grabbing his old cards and duel disk he looked at his cards it had been a long time. The spirit of Mikazukinoyaiba came appeared and said it has been a long time.

James responded I thought I lost you old friend.

Mikazukinoyaiba said I will always be with you. You are my best friend you may have forgot me, but I will never forget you. I have sworn I would always protect you and I always will. Let’s show your child what respect is all about.

Thank you old buddy said James. Mikazukinoyaiba I never forgot you I fell in love and did the best I could for my family. Crying, James said you were always there for me and I abounded you lost you in a card game. I am truly sorry.

Master it is not your fault you couldn’t of know said Mikazukinoyiba.

Walking out putting on his duel disk he laughed putting his deck in his hand. He walked outside and saw this Leeba with fire in her eyes like her mother. He had never seen that before. He could tell that this meant a lot to her. He decided at that moment win, lose, or draw she was going to that academy. Smiling he put his deck up to his lips and kissed it like so many times before. He thought for a moment for old time’s sakes. He then put his deck into the duel disk and said ladies first.

Confused Leeba said my draw. Ill summon Fallen Warrior Vespasianus (1900 attack 1500 defense) in attack mode. A powerful warrior in roman armor clawed its way out of the ground. His body is half decomposed and is missing an eye. I’ll play one card face down and end my turn.

My draw said James. I play the card advanced ritual art I’ll send from my deck Mikazukinoyaiba to the graveyard to summon Skull Guardian (2000 attack 2500 defense). A monster appeared from a beam of light. He was in a brown armor. He had a light blue skin and had curved blades for arms.

Leeba interrupted if we are going to do this at least play some decent cards.

You may have newer cards and some weird combos but my cards and I are one. I love these cards.

I thought you hated this game said Leeba?

Ignoring her James said I play one card face down and attack with Skull Guardian. With one huge slash with its arm it destroys Fallen Warrior Vespasianus. Leeba’s life points go down to 3900.

I play my trap card fallen return said Leeba. This card allows me to special summon Fallen Warrior Caligula and since I have one Fallen warrior in the grave its special ability activates allowing you to take 50 life points. 3950. Another monster came out of the ground wearing a toga he was obviously dead missing an ear and spear through his body.

Good move but I’ll play one more card face down and end my turn.

My draw ill summon Spire of the Fallen warriors (1000 attack 1000 defense). A smaller warrior appeared with no weapons had no obvious wounds. And Synchro summon fallen warrior Galba (2500 attack 1300 defense). A mountain of undead monster appeared from under the ground. He had a huge club and wearing full roman armor. With its 2500 attack points you will stand no chance of winning their isn’t a monster in that deck that can beat it. Galba attacks destroy Skull Guardian.

You are over confident and that will be your undoing. I play shield of truth. This continuous trap card activates when you attack a monster with more defense points that it has attack points. I am allowed to switch its battle position. Now that it is in defense mode your monster is not powerful enough to beat it.

Leeba said I’ll play one card face down and end my turn.

This is your last turn Leeba. I draw I play my other trap card birthright it allows me to summon Mikazukinoyaiba (2200 attack 2350 defense)from my graveyard arise my old friend thank you for everything. A dragon walked unto the field carrying another crescent blade .I’ll play heart of the underdog and play Mon Lavas (1300 attack 1400 defense). A purple monster with a blue center with spears for hands. I switch my skull Guardian to attack position. I play the card shield and sword this card switches the attack and defense points of all monsters on the field.

Oh no said Leeba that means.

Yes your monster is now weaker than Mon Lavas and Ill attack with Mon Larvas.

Not so fast I’ll activate shield of the fallen. This card allows me to tribute my monster and ends your battle phase.

Good move Leeba but my monsters are still on the field and about ready to trample you laughed James.

He’s right it’s all down to this one this next card. I’ll play the card Fallen Empire I’ll play the spell card a card so vile that its name has been reviled for history. I’ll play the card empire lost getting ahead of myself. I tribute the fallen empire and paying half my life points I can play the Anti- Christ (3000 attack 2500 defense). A charismatic roman appeared unto the field. When it summoned I can remove from play 3 fallen warriors and destroy your monsters. I then summon Fallen Warrior Jelius. A roman soldier with a map of France in his hand I attack you directly

Good game said James.

Good to see you smile again so does this mean I can go asked Leeba.

Yes it does we will have to do this again sometime said James go fallow your dream and know I will be here for you. I am sorry for the way I have been treating you.

I am sorry to I should not of said…

It’s ok let’s go to bed you have an exam to prepare for.
Spoiler:
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 Survial

It was 3 days away from the duel academy exams. Leeba was hanging around with some old friends. It was a normal boring summer day where the day seemed to go on forever and would not stop. Leeba met up with her longtime friend Jessica. Jessica was a friend of hers since 1st grade they always remembered being friends. She was always cheerful and someone who is always ready to listen. Someone that would always be there for you Jessica was a true friend.

She lived in a cheap apparent building and her family was never around. She basically lived by herself. Cooking, cleaning, and all the other household chores for not only herself but for her single mother her mother worked 14 hours a day. Her father abounded them before she was ever born. Jessica never could accept that fact.

Leeba had to walk to a strange neighborhood just to get to her house. She rarely went to this side of time with all the duel gangsters and thugs. Passing by obvious drug houses and passed out drunks. She made a short cut into a dark alley when she is grabbed by a young punk with a knife. He was a younger kid it was unfortunate but this is what life had done to him. He looked to be 10 years old.

Give me your cards and no one gets hurt said the punk.

Kid put the knife down commanded Leeba.

I am not kidding said the punk.

We both know you are not going to do anything but I see you have a duel disk how about I duel you for them.

That’s a lot of nerve for a 14 year old girl said the punk.

Put the knife down and lets duel, if I win I get to go free. You win you get my deck said Leeba.

You’re on you punk kid time to teach you some manners said the punk. I’ll go first I’ll summon Jain the Lightsworn Paladin (1800 attack 1200 defense). Ill set one card face down. Now I will mill the top two cards of my deck. Since I milled two Wolf the Lightsworn beast (2100 attack 300 defense) ill summon them.

Hey you cheated said Leeba

What fair if fair I need this or…cried the punk.

Kid if you need anything…said Leeba.

The punks stomach rumbled I will be ok said the punk.

Leeba grabbed into her purse and grabbed a 20 dollar bill. It is yours said Leeba.

Thank you said the punk. Grabbing the 20 dollar bill.

So what is your name asked Leeba?

My name is Mikael.

So let’s continue the duel. You may have to cheat but I’ll show you what true dueling is all about. I’ll summon fallen warrior Titus (1800 attack 0 defense). Now I will use it special ability to special summon Fallen Warrior Vespasianus(1900 attack 1500 defense) and now I overlay my Fallen warrior Titus and Fallen Warrior Vespasianus to xyz summon Fallen Warrior Domitian(2600 attack 1500 defense). Now I will attack your Lightsworn Paladin.

Not so soon you stupid girl ill activate my trap card Lightsworn barrier. I can mill the top two cards of my deck and what do you know they are Necro gardna and Lightsworn saber to negate your attack. Since my Lightsworn saber was sent to the graveyard I can equip it to Jain the Lightsworn Paladin. Turning his attack points to 2500.

Ill set one card face down and end my turn said Leeba.

My draw you don’t have much a chance against me and I’ll show you why. I will tribute one of my Wolf’s the Lightsworn to summon Gragonith, Lightsworn Dragon (2000 attack 1600 defense). He also gets 300 attack points per Lightsworn monster with a different name in my graveyard. So he is at 2300 attack points. You scared little girl said Mikael.

Just make your move said Leeba.

Ok you asked for it ill attack with Jain the Lighsworn Paladin to attack your Fallen Warrior Domitian. You face my fury…

I activate my trap card will of the fallen warriors. This continuous Trap card allows face up Fallen Warriors to negate the destruction of my Fallen Warrior Domitian said Leeba.

Ok you prevented your monsters destruction but with its special ability it can go up to 2600 attack points. Now you take 100 points of damage. 3900 life points. Now I’ll mill my top five cards of my deck. Since 3 Lightsworn monsters where sent to the graveyard its attack points are 3200.

My draw said Leeba. She drew Mikazukinoyaiba I don’t have this card thought Leeba how did this piece of Poop enter my deck? I hate you said Leeba vocally.

Mikazukinoyaiba said I am only here to help.

I don’t want your help if I wanted a terrible card in my deck I would of put it in their myself said Leeba.

Mikael unable to see who she was talking to said you are so scared that you are talking to yourself. Make your last move before I end this duel.

Well here it goes. I’ll summon Fallen Warrior Caligula (1500 attack 1200 defense) and since I have one fallen warrior in the graveyard I’ll inflict 50 points of damage. 3950. Is that all my Lightsworn monsters are ready to destroy you.

Yes my thought exactly ill play the spell card called war. It allows me to destroy monsters on your summon Gragonith, Lightsworn Dragon and Jain the Lightsworn Paladin.

Oh no said Mikael.

Oh yes and now ill attack with Fallen Warrior Domitian against Wolf the Lightsworn beast.

I use Necro gardna effect to negate your attack said Mikael.

Ill set one card facedown and end my turn said Leeba.

You are done I summon Judgment Dragon. Now I’ll use my Judgment Dragon’s ability to destroy all your monsters. (Mikael Life Points 2950)

Not so fast I use my facedown trap card Mikazukinoyaiba’s revenge. This allows me to negate your effect and special summon Mikazukinoyaiba in attack mode (2200 attack 2350 defense).

Ill attack with Judgment Dragon destroy Mikazukinoyaiba. I’ll use the second effect of Mikazukinoyaibas revenge to prevent my monster’s destruction. 3100 liife points. Now I will attack with Wolf the Lightsworn beast against Fallen warrior Caligula Ill. 2500 life points. I will mill 4 cards and end my turn.

My turn Leeba says its time to win this. She looks down at Mikazukinoyaibas blade. She thinks to herself my dad is going to pay for this. I equip Mikazukinoyaiba with Mikazukinoyaibas blade increasing his attack points 3200. Now I will play Fallen Warrior Julius (1800 attack 1500 defense) he gains 100 attack points because there are 2 fallen warriors in my graveyard. Now Mikazukinoyaiba attack judgment dragon (life points 2650).

You win said Mikael.

What you aren’t even going to let me finish this duel said Leeba.

I am going to get myself something

Nice dueling you said Leeba going merrily on her way.
Spoiler:
Chapter3Atruefriendship?

She confidently walked off thinking I just pulled off a miracle. She entered a rundown apartment building passing by a passed out drunk she thought to herself it is only 5 p.m. Walking up a set of stairs that creaked as she walked they creaked with every step. Half way up the stairs a stair broke and fell down the hand rail was of no use it couldn’t hold her weight. Falling down the stairs she found a Christian flier. It was telling of the great personal wealth that following Jesus Christ and teachings will give you great wealth. Pastor John bishop wrote it.

She picked herself up and threw down the pamphlet as she started to walk up the stairs. She went up to apartment 23 the old wooden door any force could open it. She knocked and the door opened on the door about 25 seconds Jessica answered. How are you doing Leeba asked Jessica?

Good, can I come in asked Leeba?

Sure said Jessica.

How has it been haven’t seen you in a while asked Leeba?

Good said Jessica. Yourself?

I have the opportunity to go to Duel Academy it seems so real said Leeba.

You haven’t passed yet I’ve been working on my deck and rethinking my strategy I think I can beat you this time said Jessica.

Are you saying you are challenging me to a game said Leeba?

Yes I guess I am said Jessica.

They both went over to an old raggedy kitchen table which looks like it would fall apart at any time. A roach passed by on the table and Jessica grabbed a book and squashed it. Jessica’s duel disk fell apart a while back and she never had the money to fix it. It was an old mark one duel disk. It was the same type used in battle city. She mostly plays the cards her dad left behind when he left. Her mother said that Jessica’s dad left her she thought different. To most of the people in the this side of the city he was a hero. He was proficient in healing and often used it liberally healing anyone who would ask.

Jessica said I think I will go first and now I draw. I first play pilgrim of the monolith (1200 attack 1000 defense). When this card is played I can add to my hand Ancient Monolith and when I control a monolith monster I can summon my Ancient Monolith (0 attack 0 defense) from my hand. I now play Peace of the monolith all my monolith monsters gain 300 attack points but can’t attack. I end my turn.

Leeba said interesting you are playing more defensive. You know me I say its time for some offense I play the card fallen warrior Titus (1800 attack 0 defense) and when I summon him I can play fallen warrior Nero (1000 attack 1000 defense). Now my level 4 fallen warrior Titus and level 3 fallen warrior Nero I will use for a Synchro summon of fallen warrior Galba (2500 attack 1300 defense). I attack your Pilgrim of the Monolith.

Jessica says I activate my Peace of the Monolith other effect to negate your attack.

Ok I end my turn said Leeba.

My turn during my stand by phase I add one miracle token to my Ancient Monolith. I play the monster profit of the monolith (1500 attack 1200 defense). When this card is summoned I can add the miracle of the monolith greed to my hand. I overlay my pilgrim of the monolith and profit of the monolith to summon High priest of the monolith (2400 attack 1200 defense) and because of peace of the monolith its attack points become 2700. Now I detach my pilgrim to use my monsters special ability to add spirit of the monolith to my hand. Now I end my turn.

My draw I summon fallen warrior Vespasianus (1900 attack 1500 defense). I play the card fallen empire this adds 300 attack points to all my monsters. I set one card facedown. I attack Ancient Monolith with fallen warrior Vespasianus.

I activate my monster effect spirit of the monolith. When you attack my Ancient Monolith I can end the battle phase.

I end my turn said Leeba.

Like earlier I use the effect of Ancient Monolith to add one miracle token to it. I use the effect of High priest of the monolith effect to add a Spirit of the monolith to my hand. Now I summon the card summoner of the monolith (1300 attack 1000 defense). I use his special ability to special summon zealot of the Monolith (1500 attack 1000 defense). I play the first miracle this allows me to change my high priest of the monolith to a level 4. Now I overlay all my monsters to Deity of the monolith (3200 attack 2000 defense). When this monster has Ancient Monolith as xyz material this card gains an equal number of miracle tokens as Ancient Monolith.

Leeba interrupted you never said you had a deity card.

Yes recently opened found it in my dad’s cards said Jessica. Now I use its special ability to detach my high priest to add 2 miracle tokens to this card (4 miracle tokens). I attack your fallen warrior Galba (3700 life points).

I activate my trap card fallen return. When a fallen warrior monster is destroyed I can special summon one level 4 or lower fallen warrior monster. Ill summon Fallen Warrior Augustus (1700 attack 200 defense) in defense mode.

I end my turn said Jessica.

My turn I tribute my Fallen Warrior Augustus and Vespasianus to summon the Beast said Leeba.

Jessica interrupted how that requires 3 tributes.

Yes but Fallen Warrior Augustus counts as two tributes for the summon of divine beasts. Now I use his special ability to remove from play 2 fallen warriors to draw 2 cards. I end my turn.

My turn I use deity of the monolith effect to detach zealot of the monolith to add 2 miracle tokens (6 miracle tokens). Now I play one card face down and end my turn.

I play Power of the Beast to destroy your peace of the monolith said Leeba. Now I attack with the beast.

I use Spirit of the monolith to end the battle phase.

I end my turn said Leeba.

First off I use my Deity of the monolith to add 2 miracle tokens (8 miracle tokens). Now I play the card miracles power to add 2 miracle tokens to my Deity of the monolith to make it 10. I win. After Jessica said that she slumped on her chair.
Please dont post on this thread i don't how long i am going to countue this but you i would like to use this just for the story
Last edited by jwestbro11 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Yugioh Zeal

Post by jwestbro11 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:35 am

Spoiler:
hapter 4 no more hiding

Immediately Leeba went to wake up Jessica as a loud noise came from the front door. It feel off its hinges. A man in black robe came in the front door putting his hand down. A dark aura surrounded him. His face was completely covered. He was tall and lean but no other feature was notice able.

Leeba still trying to stir her friend went to grab her phone.

You stupid little girl you put that phone down now said the robed man in an accent she did not know.

What do you doing here said Leeba?

You have something I want your deity cards and you ask me another question you will pay dearly.

Deity cards?

The hooded man said no more questions. He put up his hand as an invisible blast of force hit her. She had an intense feeling of anguish came through her entire body. Her cell phone broke during the blast.

Stupid girl said the robed man. As he reached for the cards scattered around the table. The two deity cards still in the center of the coffee table he reached for them as Mikazukinoyaiba appeared and took a slash at him.

Seemingly unhurt he used a blast of force at Mikazukinoyaiba. Mikazukinoyaiba went down and disappeared.

Pounding came from above the floor as someone said keep it down. The hooded man sent another blast of force at the ceiling. A huge hole in the ceiling about 5 feet wide was the result and the man making the pounding stopped as blood came from above.

He reached for the cards on the table. He got zapped I have to duel Leeba for the deity cards fine. Leeba I challenge you to a duel. Not here not now as he holds up a card with her mother’s picture on it. You have three things I want your 3 deity cards. So I make a simple proposition. You give me your 3 deity cards and I give you back your mother. You will not believe the time and energy it takes to track down one soul in all of Dark World. I’ll give you time I’ll send for you when I am ready for an answer. He held up his hand and attacked Leeba. Leeba went to block Jessica using her body. She passed out.

In a dream she saw her mother. Just talking to her was amazing. Her mother was making her pancakes to her they were the best in the world. When she was around the whole house smelled like lavender I love you said Sarah her mother.

I love you too said Leeba.

The hooded man appeared and said she can be yours again. All I require is 3 cards.

She awoke in her father’s arms. He seemed to be crying cradling her in his arms. All of a sudden she heard the sound of a heart monitor. Beep a huge amount of blood was all around her was it hers. There isn’t a scratch on her. Beep she is suddenly aware of the iv in her arm. She was still roughly in her street clothes. They were undamaged in any way. She took off the breathing mask on her face. She noticed her briefcase of cards on a table. Dad could you put me down asked Leeba?

Leeba said James with tears in his eyes. Mikazukinoyaiba came into view I hope I made you happy master quickly fading.

What just happened said Leeba?

Mikazukinoyaiba just saved your life?

What are you talking about Leeba laughed their isn’t a mark on me?

Putting her down gently he said you were dead for 5 minutes.

There is no way said Leeba what happened?

I can ask you the same thing said James?

You wont believe me said Leeba.

The apartment was trashed. Huge holes in the walls a dead man. I saw you in a pole of your own blood. My best friend just sacrificed himself to save you. I would believe a lot about now

Ok said Leeba a man in black robe broke into the apartment. He had a black aura around him. He had no visible characteristics. He was maybe 6ft. He said something about deity cards. He said if I gave him my 3 deity cards I would be able to have mother back. He attacked me and Jessica.

What about Sarah said James?

He had a card with her picture on it and said…

You must not be tempted to do that she died of natural causes if she was brought back she would just die again blood magic is not to be trusted said James.

But we could have Mom back said Leeba?

Trust me their is no way to bring her back said James.

How is Jessica said Leeba trying to change the subject?

She is not doing well said James.

Getting off the bed she went to her suit case and riffled through some cards. Poison of the old man just the thing.

You shouldn’t be out of bed said James.

I am fine said Leeba. I want to see Jessica.

She is in the next room said James.

Walking to the next room she saw that Jessica was on assisted breathing. She was awake as Leeba handed her poison of the old man card. It disappeared as Sarah’s wounds disappeared and her vital signs became stronger. She took off her mask and said today I realize how short life is. A mad man attacked us and I saw you die and I was powerless to help you. Crying she said I couldn’t help even with all this power.

It’s ok said Leeba.

Life is short and I would never forgive myself if I never asked you this I want to start a relationship with you. I love you Leeba.
Spoiler:
Chapter 5 love, life, and duel monsters

I don’t know what to say said Leeba. I am not interested in you in that way.

Sorry said Jessica. Vanishing in a ray of blue light.

Her mother waking up in the chair in the room where did she go said Jessica’s mom still half a sleep.

I don’t know said Leeba.

What do you mean said Jessica’s mother?

I don’t have a single clue what to think said Leeba. She walked to her room and saw her father crying. With what he had been though there was no blaming him. She went to console his father Mikazukinoyaiba. She put her arm on his shoulder.

Three days later at the stadium. The duel academy finals Leeba was surprised that she did not see Jessica. She has been talking about this as long as she has. She would not miss this for the world. What had happened must have really shaken her up. The written test was full of non-seneschal questions about how cards reacted to each other. In combinations which have probably never been done it a real duel. Questions about obscure duelists from all the way from the first duel monsters tournament and how the price of cards and how they are determined.

Leeba thought there is no way I could have prepared for this. It is like I have been set up to fall. Most of the questions where written with only a dozen multiple choice. So this is what I should of learned in duel prep school thought Leeba? She took all the time she was a looted for the written part of the test. She got a 50% barely enough to still be considered for a spot at the Slifer red dorm.

It was all down to one moment. Then a young man came up to his duel field. A perfectly globe of black energy surrounded the one dueling field. Cutting off all sight from that duel field about 5 minutes later the duel was finished and the boy had disappeared. Leeba Stoneburner was called down to her match where the boy had disappeared. So Leeba Stoneburner I trust you have considered my offer.

No way it is a tempting offer but it would be useless said Leeba.

As you wish said the duel prompter.

Who you are said Leeba?

You will find out in a little while said the duel prompter. So I guess I will have to duel you this fools deck. so how about it.

I will never turn down a challenge said Leeba.

That is why you will fall said the duel prompter. My turn I will set a monster face down and one card face down.

My turn I play Fallen warrior Augustus (1700 attack 200 deffense) and one card face down. Now I attack with my Fallen Warrior Augustus against your face down monster.

You fool you attacked my Dark Scorpion Marie the Thorn (1000 attack 1800 defense). Leeba’s life points go down to 3900. Now that she has down battle damage I can add a dark scorpion from my deck to my hand. I add Dark Scorpion Gorg the strong. Not the dark warriors I am used to playing but this is good to use against I cheap imitation of my deck.

You use Fallen Warriors too. I end my turn said Leeba.

I tribute my Dark Scorpion Marie the torn and summon Dark Scorpion Gorg the strong. I attack with my monster against your Fallen Warrior Augustus.

I activate my trap card. Fever of the Warrior by sending Fallen Warrior Nero from my deck to my graveyard I can negate your attack.

You are going to beat me next turn so I need my turn.

I summon the Anti-Christ said Leeba.

You fool that wrong card choice will prolong this duel interrupted the duel prompter.

As I was saying I play the Anti-Christ (3000 attack 2500 defense) by removing from my Fallen Warrior Nero. Now I remove from play my Fallen warrior Augustus to destroy your Gorg the strong. Now I attack with my Anti-Christ. (The duel prompters life points go down to 1000.)

Like I said your just a stupid child letting your deck do most of the work. I draw I play the monster Don Zaloog in defense mode. Now I end my turn.

I play the card Fallen Warrior Julius (1800 attack 1500 defense). I attack with my fallen Warrior Julius.

Fool I activate the card castle walls which makes my Don Zaloog defense 2000. A careless mistake. (Leebas life points go down to 3700). Now I will use the effect of Don Zaloog and make you discard a card from your hand.

I attack with the Anti-Christ and destroy your Don Zaloog. Now I end my turn.

I’ve seen enough you will be easy pickings when the time comes. The duel prompter collapsed. Leeba went to check up on him he was still alive. She found out by the great Duel master k broke the news that she would be was accepted for admittance to duel academy. Thank you said Leeba. Hey you hear anything about a girl named Jessica.

Yes that promising new duelist a north academy.

Thank you said Leeba.
Spoiler:
Chapter 6 welcome to duel academy

A week later she boarded a large cruise liner. This has been a long tradition to reinforce the cast system. For obelisk blues it is a time for relaxation and leisure. For Ra yellows and Slifer reds it is a time mostly for appealing your station but it never seems to work. Unless you were really close between casts you no matter what you do they will not listen to any post test scores and duel ad valuations.

The cast stations work like this Slifer reds are the lowest of the low. People who have low test scores and low duel abilities. They are often seen as a strain on the academy honor and waste of school resources. It is entirely filled with freshman and sophomores.

A Ra yellow is the next caste up. They are generally have something missing test scores a little too low or have a little how dueling skills. If they had not made it to Ra yellow by your junior year you are promoted up.

The Obelisk blues are the highest rank. They are said to be the best duelists on the island but that is often a lie. Many come from wealthy families and buy their positions. So obelisks are a mixed bag of great duelist and terrible duelists with a superiority complex.

Reaching the top of ramp she looked back to see her father driving away. He had thought about this for a long time. It was the day he had been dreading and trying to prevent. The day she decided to waste her life chasing after fame and fortune. Chasing after the wind, a dream that haunts his nightmares and her dreams she turned around and saw Duel Master K. He said gather around students. You are the best young duelists in the world. You have all proven that you have a future in the world of duel monsters. For these who don’t know me I am Duel master k. The chancellor of Duel Academy...

A good looking gentleman bearing a strange resemblance to Seto Kiba says could you get on with it.

Like I was saying it will take 1 week to get to Duel Academy Island. As you all know this week is your chance to improve your caste. Your room assignments are on the table. Happening to be by the table she took a quick peak. As she got pushed by a 16 year old with long black hair green eyes she was tall and slender she says learn your place slacker. She saw a woman in a veil behind her. A elegant black dress she was shorter than her looked ghostly. Leeba looked back and for a second the taller girls face looked burnt. The smaller woman looked in pain.

The young boy said Sasha be nice to the girl it’s her first day.

Sasha said Seto Kiba your lucky you’re the son of owner or you wouldn’t be part of this academy.

Leeba just looked away at the page she saw over one of the Obelisk blues room 102. Go to the back of the line said Sasha.

What I was by the table anyways why can’t I just look at one piece of paper said Leeba?

You slacker I challenge you to a duel and show you your place on this island said Sasha.

Sure when and where said Leeba?

Tomorrow on the deck you will regret this said Sasha. Dashing off to a set of stairs she said see you tomorrow.

What’s her problem said Leeba?

She is part of the elemental duelists sorority an Obelisk blue group. There is 6 of them and they each use a deck of a specific attribute only in their deck they are experts in that specific attribute and are some of the best tag duelists on the island said Seto.

I am assuming you are Kiba son said Leeba.

Yes I am and how are you said Kiba.

Leeba Stoneburner.

Stoneburner just a stretch but you happen to be James’s daughter?

Yes and thank you for sticking up for me back their said Leeba.

No problem said Kiba. Be seeing you at dinner.

Going down the long set of stairs she reached the bottom of the stairs. She noticed a filer on the wall. It said “to all Slifer red students we are holding our commencement dinner at 6 P.m. all students are welcome don't be late.”

She reached the end of the hall she saw her room and sighed. She walked in and she could barely stand. It looked like an extended broom cupboard. She put her bags under the bed and looked at this small room. The only place to place her bags where under the bed there was not enough space to place it anywhere else. There every Slifer red had only 2 small bathrooms for 50 students.

She went up to the common room and saw that it was cramped nothing really much to do. Most people where gathered around a table filling out paperwork. It was to try to appeal their caste. A young blonde headed boy said I hate this is this is this really necessary?

No said Leeba. What was your test score grade?

60% said the boy.

You can’t significantly improve your caste unless your grade is a 70%.

Really said the boy?

Yes it is written right in the student code they hand out. If you score a 70% or higher on the written test no matter how high your duel test scores are. You have the chance to appeal your grade significantly if you are successful you need an 80% or higher to appeal to a Ra yellow caste.

What is your name said the boy?

My name is Leeba what is yours?

Tomas said the blonde headed boy.
Last edited by jwestbro11 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Spoiler:
Chapter 7 Home

Tomas said I am a second year Slifer red. I play my dad’s old deck.

What’s that said Leeba intrigued?

I play a fusion based dragon deck my father was a Slifer his name was Sigthor. He was at the academy at the same time as Jaden Yuki. I hope to be half the duelist he is one day said Tomas.

Sigthor was a great duelist in his day. Went to many and won many regionals. If you’re half the duelist he was you will be remembered as one of the greats. How about we quit talking and see how good of a deck you have said Leeba.

Sure I would love to show you my deck said Tomas.

An older gentleman about 5ft 7inwalked into the recreation room he had brown eyes with a mean grimace across his face. He had a long beard and his wrinkles where well pronounced. He was walking across the floor on a cane. He wore a confederate bandana. He said all you slackers dinners ready if you’re not in 5 minutes I am blockading the door and you will get nothing to eat as he said with everything he did in a almost yell.

Leeba laughed to Tomas I guess we will have to start this later.

The students followed him to a small hall. Their where 25 small tables with 2 chairs each the room was pretty crowded you could barely pull the chairs out half way then had to squeeze yourself into.
The older gentleman said sit down you slackers. The students quickly found their seats. Seto Kiba Jr sat next to Leeba. First off Seto Kiba get out of here you don’t belong.

As I have said many times I am not going to live off my family’s name. I didn’t get high enough test scores to qualify for what was “Given” to me. So I have decided to be a Slifer red.

Very well slacker laughed the older gentleman. To the rest of you I am Prof. Avarice. It is my job to make your lives a living hell and try to get you to the next cast up . So if you are expecting kind treatment you are sadly mistaken. So now pointing to a desk you all line up and I will distribute your uniforms. Get up your slackers and form a line alphabetical order.

Leeba went to the back of the line. She thought it is always like this. She let her mind drift as she looked at Seto. He was a nice boy from what she could tell their was just something about him that intrigued her. She just couldn’t help but stare.

About 5 minutes later. She was at the front of the line. Prof. Avarice slammed his fist on the table wake up slacker. What is your size?

What did you just say said Leeba not able to understand him?

What is your size slacker?

Ok small and size 5 pants. Giving away 5 sets of clothing he said next. Now give me a few moments he went to another room and pulled out a chart. Walking along he pulling along his chart he said take what you want. Seto pulled out a plate of Rice a Ronnie for both him and her.

Thank you said Leeba

No problem said Seto flirtingly. Neither of them had eaten it before it was actually quite good. They didn’t say another word to each other for the rest of the meal.

She went to the duel arena and their was Tomas.

Tomas said well it is time to duel. I will go first. First i play Fusion sage to add one polymerzation to my hand. Now i play my Polyemrzation to fuse my red eyes black dragon and my meteor dragon to summon Meteor B. Dragon (3500 attack 2000 defense). Now i play one card face down and end my turn.

Wow that is a amazing card said Leeba.

Thanks been hunting for a Red-Eyes for a while. Now nothing can stop me and that isn't even the strongest card in my deck.

What i want to see what is stronger.

You will see.

Well i play one card facedown and a monster in defense mode. Your turn.

I summon Alligator Sword in attack mode(1500 attack 1200 defense). Now i play Fairy Meteor Crush on my Meteor B. Dragon. Meteor B. Dragon attack. The monster is reveled to be Spuire of the fallen Warriors(1000 attack 1000 defense). (Leeba's life points 1500)

I activate my squires special abblity once per turn it can't be destroyed by battle.

Alligator Sword attack your Squire of the Fallen Warrior.

I activate my trap card call of the fallen. I can special summon Fallen Warrior Otho(1400 attack 1200 defense).

I play one card facedown and end my turn.

Now it is my turn. I summon Fallen Warrior Jelius. (1800 attack 1500 defense). Now i synchro summon Fallen Warrior Vitellius.

I activate my trap card Bottomless trap hole.

I end my turn.

Good game Meteor B. Dragon attack. Leebas life points go to 0.

She went to her room after that feel into her bed.

The woman in a black dress laughed quietly you will never hurt my love.

The next day the first went to the cafeteria and ate some oatmeal. Then went up to the deck and saw Sasha. I guess it is time to duel.
Spoiler:
The next day the first went to the cafeteria and ate some oatmeal. Then went up to the deck and saw Sasha. I guess it is time to duel thought Leeba.

So slacker you think you are worthy of dueling me? The woman in black behind her straining like she had some burden. I’ll go first I play the ruler of Darkness- Apathy (1800 attack 1200 defense). The monster looked like the spirit behind her down to the very last detail.

Interrupting you have a card spirit. A sharp pain went into her mind after she said that.

You can see my friend apathy. Her face was reavled to be burnt All her visible skin was burnt. Many areas are black on her body. You see Apathy keeps me alive. She lets me look normal. A year ago my family and me where in a car crash it was so bad. None of us made it out a live but Apathy protected me. Even when i was no more she brought me back. I wish she had not. I have become her burden and that is not fair.

I love you said Apathy. I will keep you alive as long as I can. You deserve this go and win this game.

Now once per turn I can banish the top card of your deck. Leeba banish Fallen Warrior Nero. Since you banished a monster I can banish the top card from my deck. I banished the card the ruler of Darkness – Anarchy. When this monster is banished I can special summon it. (1000 attack 1200 defense). A short unkempt man came on to the field. A large amont of tattoos where on his body.Now I will Synchro summon the ruler of Darkness – Genocide (2400 attack 1000 defense). A large woman with an soldiers uniform hit the field.While this card is on the all cards are banished instead of going to the graveyard. Now I play the card Empire of Darkness. A large shadowy city came into view made of modern looking buildings. This increases my ruler of Darkness monsters attack and defense by 300 (2700 attack 1300 defense). Now I end my turn. When I use the effect of Empire of Darkness this banishes the top card of both our decks. Now I banish the Ruler of Darkness – Panic. It’s effect allows me to draw I card. Leeba banished the Fallen Return.

My turn I set a monster and put it in defense mode. I then set one card face down. I end my turn.

Now it is time to activate my Empire of Darkness. I remove the top card from my deck and it is Ruler of Darkness – Apathy. Now I destroy your back row card. (Leeba banishes the Anti-Christ). Now I draw. I Summon Ruler of Darkness – Hatred (1700 attack 1200) (2000 attack 1500 defense). A angry man hit the field he is wearing a police uniform with a baton. This awesome card for the cost of it not being able to attack I can banish one card from your hand and I choose the second one. (Leeba banishes the Beast). I attack with my Ruler of Darkness Genocide. Ruler of Darkness summoned a huge shadow ball and attacked as a smoke disappointed a small monster appeared holding a shield. This small undead laughed. You small peak squeak said Sasha.

Overconfident are we said Leeba?

You slacker you think you accomplished something don’t you. I will end my turn and when doing so we both banish the top card of our decks. I banish the monster Ruler of Darkness – Fear. This allows me to destroy your monster on your field. (Leeba banished the False Profit).

It is my turn I play the card beginning of the End. While the Anti-Christ, the Beast, and the False Profit banished I can special summon them. Now arise my Anti-Christ (3000 attack 2500 defense), the Beat (3200 attack 3000 defensive), and the False Profit (2500 attack 3000 defense). You lost Sasha you have lost.

Lucky move even a blind Squirrel finds a nut said Sasha laughing. As she walked out.
Last edited by jwestbro11 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:30 am

Spoiler:
Chapter 9 Tele-Dad

Tomas running up from below the deck he said panting “Leeba”.

Yea said Leeba.

“Class is starting” said Tomas.

“What are you talking about this is supposed to be time to enjoy yourself and appeal your grade”.

Prof. Avarice is starting his history class.

Leeba starting to walk to class “What is he teaching”.

Tele-Dad format said Tomas.

Making it to class she noticed that Prof. Avarice had a duel disk on his arm and almost instinctually said is that a real Tele-Dad deck.

Yes said Prof. Avarice.

I would love to play against it said Leeba.

You got to be kidding me said Prof. Avarice.

What think of it as live action history said Leeba.

You think you have a chance against the best deck ever made said Prof. Avarice.

Yes this should be fun said Leeba. I’ll go first if you don’t mind.

You slacker you don’t even know what you are doing said Prof. Avarice.

Ok my draw I summon the monster fallen warrior Julius (1800 attack). I play one card face down and end my turn.

Ok now let me show you what this deck can do. I first play the card destiny draw this allows me to discard Destiny Hero – Malicious. I then can draw two cards. Question for the class which duel academy student made the Destiny Hero Archetype famous?

That is easy Astor Phoenix said Leeba.

Correct now I play the card Emergency teleport and now I special summon Krebons (1200 attack 400 defense), now use the effect of Destiny Hero – Malicious to special summon from my deck another Destiny Hero – Malicious(800 attack). Now I Synchro summon Red Dragon Archfiend. I now play the monster Sangan (1000 attack). Red Dragon Archfiend (3000 attack 2000 defense) attack your Fallen Warrior Julius (life points2800).

Now I play fallen return. I can summon Fallen Warrior Augustus (1700 attack).

Ok now I end my battle phase and at the end of the battle phase my Red Dragon Archfiend effect activates and destroys Sangan. Now I activate Sangan’s effect when it is sent to the graveyard I can add one 1500 attack point monster from my deck to my hand. I choose Destiny Hero Doomlord.

It is my turn my draw I tribute a my Fallen Warrior Augustus to summon the Rider- Death (2500 attack 2000 defense).

How did you get that card said Prof. Avarice.

The class was oohing.

I have a way of getting great cards. Now I use my Deaths special ability by sacrificing 500 attack points I can destroy your Red Dragon Archfiend. Now I play March of the 4 horsemen. This allows me to summon from my deck the Rider – War. Now I end the game.

How did you get thoese cards said Prof. Avarice walking out. Class is dismissed.
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:17 am

Spoiler:
Chapter 10 Legend

The next day Leeba woke up with a Blue bird on her chest. It was not completely visible. It was a light blue becoming darker as you got closer to the wing tips. She thought she saw it wink as it flew up into the ceiling.

She put on her uniform and saw a note in fancy a cursive writing it said “ You may have gotten lucky beating Sasha but the Elemental Duelists will never take this lying down. I challenge you to a duel at the Slifer Red arena at 9:00 A.M.” It was signed Kimberly.

She went to breakfast and bumped into Seto. A thought popped into her head “I wonder if he is interested in me.” By the time the time she finished that thought he was gone. “I guess not”. She grabbed some pancakes and eat them real fast. Then went over to the duel arena she walked into a conversation between Kimberly and Seto.

“So you say I am not wanted here rich boy” said Kimberly laughing?

“Yes” said Seto.

“You really need to learn your place you might be the son of the owner but to me you are just a slacker”.

“A slacker” said Seto.

“Yes a slacker you don’t belong here at this academy you are an embarrassment to this school.” Thinking for a second “you know I will leave this arena but first you have to beat me in a duel but if I win I get one of your Blue- Eyes White Dragons.”

“My dad would kill me if I lost that said Seto.”

“What you know you’re going to lose you have no chance of beating me” said Kimberly.

“Why do you want it anyways” said Seto?

“Leia would love to have that card she would value it most dearly” said Kimberly.

“You’re on” said Seto.

“Don’t do this Seto this is way too much to lose over this” said Leeba.

“He has already accepted” said Kimberly. “Ladies first I play ruler of fire- sparks(1500 attack 1000 defense). A woman in a bright red dress and fiery red hair hit the field. When this card is summoned I can inflict 1000 points of damage to your life points” (Seto life points 3000). “Now I play the field spell world of flames. The whole place looked to catch on fire. When this card is played during each players end phase I inflict 500 points of damage to the turn player. Also if effect damage is inflicted to me you take the same amount of damage. So first I activated tremendous fire inflicting 1000 points of damage to you. (Seto life points 2000) Then I inflict 500 to me. (Kimberly life points 3500). Now the effect of world of flame activates and you take 500. (Seto life points 2500). Now I set one card face down and end my turn. Now world of Flame activates inflicting 500 points of damage to me(Kimberly 3000 life points). Now you take the same amount I took.” (Seto 2000 life points).

“Now it is my turn I summon Kibaman which allows me to summon the legendary Blue- Eyes White Dragon.” Leeba sat there and stared at this Legendary Creature. It beauty was unrivaled to think a student at duel academy would have such a card. Leeba snapped out of it as it attacked with a burst of lighting.

“I activate my trap card Painful refueling. I can tribute my Ruler of Fire- Sparks to negate your attack and inflict 1000 points of damage to you. (Setos life 1000) Now I play Ruler of fire- Inferno. When you take damage by an effect on your turn I can discard this monster to inflict 1000 more life points.”
Seto said good game. A man of his word he gave her the Blue- Eyes. “Trust me you will not have it for too long.

“Whatever slacker” said Kimberly walking off.

She destroyed me
Last edited by jwestbro11 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Spoiler:
The next day she woke up with the blue bird on her chest again. She sat up and the bird flew off her chest. It moved its beak trying to signal something. “What are you trying to tell me” said Leeba? The bird flew up and hovered for a second. It didn’t have to flap it wings.

“What are you… why am I talking to a bird” asked Leeba? She got up put on her uniform and the bird flew right out the door. She followed it hall after hall it flew to a door and disappeared. The bird chirped as Leeba knocked on the door.

She heard Seto ask who is opening the door?

Seto said Leeba?

You’re the one who knocked on the door yet you sound confused said Seto?

You would not believe me if I told you said Leeba.

Ok said Seto.

So what are you going to do about the Blue-eyes?

I don’t know and right now I have a bigger problem. I told my father and he is rightfully pissed at me. When I lose this I will not be enrolled here.

What are you talking about you can’t be that bad you need to have more confidence said Leeba.

My dad is the second best duelist of all time in some peoples opinion how am I supposed to beat him and I can’t even beat Kimberly.

How about we have a duel and maybe that will show you how good you actually are?

You have no clue… said Seto.

What you afraid of me said Leeba.

Not sure what this is supposed to do said Seto.

So how about it said Leeba?

I accept under one condition said Seto.

What condition is that said Leeba?

If I win I get a date with you… said Seto.

Sure said Leeba. I will go first I play one monster in defense mode and one card face down.

Good first I play the monster Blue-Eyes Baby Dragon in attack mode(2000 attack 1500 defense). Now I attack with my Blue-Eyes Baby Dragon destroy your face down monster.

You attacked my Fallen Warrior Nerva (0 attack 2000 defense). That was close laughed Leeba.

I play one card face down and end my turn.

Now I play the monster Fallen Warrior Vespasianus (1900 attack 1500 defense). I rebuild the overlay network to summon Fallen Warrior Domitian (2600 attack 1500 defense). Now I attack with my Fallen Warrior Domitian.

I activate my trap card the ritual of Blue-Eyes. This allows me to sacrifice one Blue-Eyes monster or is named white stone of legend to summon another Blue-Eyes or white stone of legend from my hand or deck. So from my deck I call forth the Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000 attack 2500 defense).

I cancel my attack, play one card face down and end my turn.

It is my turn now I play the card stamping destruction on the left facedown card.

I chain the card emergency xyz. I can summon the monster Fallen Warrior Tiberius (2300 attack 1750 defense). It also allows me to use the effect of Fallen Warrior Tiberius to detach one xyz monster Fallen Warrior Nerva (0 attack 2000 defense).

Yes but you still take the 500 points of damage. (3500 Leeba’s life points) Now I play the monster Lord of dragon (1200 attack 1000 defense). Then I play the card Flute of Summoning dragon to special summon another Blue-Eyes white Dragon (3000 attack 2500 defense) and a Blue-Eyes adolescent dragon (2600 attack 2000 defense).

Talk about over extending said Leeba.

I attack your Fallen Warrior Tiberius with my Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

I play the effect of Fallen Warrior of Fallen Warrior Nerva. I can tribute this monster to make my Fallen Warrior Tiberius not able to be destroyed by battle this turn.

I continue my attack white lighting (2800 Leeba’s life points). Another white lighting. (2100 Leeba’s life points). Now I attack with my Blue-Eyes Adolescent Dragon(1800 Leeba’s Life points).

Leeba a little knocked over laughed this is awesome.

I end my turn said Seto.

Now it is my turn I activate the effect of Fallen Warrior Tiberius to detach one overlay unit and summon the monster Fallen Warrior Nerva from the graveyard. Now I end my turn.

It is my turn. I draw one card Now I attack with my Blue-Eyes White Dragon against your Fallen Warrior Tiberius.

I activate the effect of Fallen Warrior Nerva. Then I activate my trap card Fever of the warrior. This allows to send from my deck to the graveyard Fallen Warrior Augustus. It also allow me to negate your attack.

You forgot my lord of dragon. If your card can’t target my dragon monsters.

I know but I was not doing it for your dragon monsters.

Now I attack with my Blue-Eyes White Dragon again (Leeba’s life points 1100). With my other Blue-Eyes White dragon ( Leeba’s life points 400). Now Blue-Eyes Adolescent Dragon attack (Leeba’s life points 100). I end my turn.

Now it is my turn I use the effect of Fallen Warrior Tiberius to Special Summon Fallen Warrior Augustus (1700 attack 200 defense). Now I summon the monster known as the Beast (3200 attack 3000 defense). Now I use its effect to remove from play my 4 fallen warriors from play to draw 4 cards. Now I play 2 cards face down.

I attack your Blue-Eyes White Dragon said Leeba (Seto’s life points 3800). Now I end my turn.

My turn I summon the Blue-Eyes Prime Dragon by offering as a tribute my Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000 attack 2500 defense). Now it gains attack equal to the number of Blue-Eyes Monsters or White Stones of Legends times 300 in my graveyard. Now my Prime Dragon attack is 3600.

I activate my face down Power of the Beast this allows me to destroy your Blue-Eyes Prime Dragon.

Now I play the card Dragon’s Mirror this allows me special summon the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500 attack 3800 defense) attack the beast and end this duel.

Good game meet you at 6 at the lunch room said Leeba.

Sure said Seto
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:47 am

Spoiler:
Chapter 12

Leeba looked into the mirror and thought to herself “dad would never allow me to do this.” She put on a short polyester red dress. She had to hide the fact she bought it. She thought back when she did she was with Jessica. It was about 2 years ago she was in love for the first time his name was Arthur. Self-described poet every day he would give her a poem. Her heart would sink every time.

She loved him really loved him. Her dad put a stop to it. He forbids her from dating till she was 18. She disputed it but nothing would cause him to change his mind. She thought this can work I just can’t tell dad he will never know. I can’t mess this up.

She heard a knock on the door. She put on her tennis shoes she didn’t have a real formal pair of shoes. She opened the door and it was Seto. Hello said Leeba flirtingly.

How are you said Seto?

Great said Leeba.

You ready said Seto looking down at her shoes?

Yes said Leeba.

Leeba walked out and Seto said tell me about yourself.

I am the daughter of a doctor and former duelist James Stoneburner. My goal is to be the best duelist in the world.

Your mother said Seto.

She died said Leeba.

Sorry said Seto.

It is no real big deal said Leeba.

How was your mother said Seto?

I don’t want to talk about it said Leeba. Who is your mother?

I never meet her said Seto. My parents divorced and I was never got to see her. Dad told me I could never meet her.

Do you know her name said Leeba?

No said Seto. After a long silence they reached the cafeteria. So how what is your reasoning to going to duel academy.

I want to be the best duelist of all time as I said.

Yes but what do you want to gain from the experience from Duel Acdemy?

Don’t get the point of your question said Leeba.

Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, and Crow Hogan didn’t go to any academy. Akiza dropped out of the academy so why did you join?

I want to be learn every aspect of Duel Monsters. I love the history of Duel Monsters. So why are you here?

My dad forced me?

Ok and why do you care if you lose to your dad?

Because I find something to fight for said Seto as he went in to kiss Leeba.
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Spoiler:
Chapter 13 Father vs Son

The next day Leeba was on the deck lying on a lounge chair. In her red one piece bathing suit when all of a sudden she heard the sound of a helicopter flying overhead. She saw it and it was a white helicopter. Taking a second look she saw it the initials KC. A whole host of students started over there. She noticed Seto walking the other direction.

Your dad’s here asked Leeba? Seto did not stop to chat he rushed off to somewhere below deck. Leeba intrigued followed. He was in a hurry going down the stairs way to fast. Down the second set of stairs he fell. Leeba got down as soon as he got up. What is wrong with you said Leeba?

I am getting my stuff I am out of this academy said Seto.

I thought you had a duel with your dad to see that said Leeba.

I have only won one duel and that was against you said Seto.

Then make it two I’ll be right beside you. You can beat him said Leeba.

Breathing in he walked to his room and grabbed his duel disk. He grabbed two decks and left. By the time he did Seto Kiba Sr was right by the room. So you must be Leeba said Seto Sr.

Yes I am sir it’s a pleasure to meet you and how do you know my name asked Leeba?

My son has talked a lot about you said Seto Sr. Knocking on his son’s door.

Walking out Seto Jr handed his father a deck saying this belongs you you.

Seto Sr riffling thought it saw that was the Blue-Eyes deck. You are giving me back my deck said Seto Sr.

Yes I am I think it is time to step out of your shadow said Seto Jr.

I am the only reason you are here and how do you repay me you lose one of the 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons in the entire world Said Seto Sr.

Yes and there is the problem I need to prove I belong here so let’s get on with this said Seto Jr. Walking to the Slifer duel arena Seto said I’ll go first if you don’t mind.

You are going to need all the help you can get said Seto Sr.

As they reached the duel arena both players got set. It’s my move said Seto Jr. First I will play the monster Teddy Bear (1200 attack 1000 defense) (a cute little monster appeared with a bow tie) and play one card face down. Your move dad said Seto Jr.

You waste your turn on summoning a Teddy Bear. I thought I thought you better than that. I summon Blue-Eyes Baby Dragon (2000 attack 1500 defense) (a smaller version of the Blue-eyes about 1/3 the size) I attack your dumb teddy bear. A cute little burst of lighting came out completely disintegrating the Teddy bear (Seto Jr’s life points 3200).
You triggered my trap Stuffed Double Revival as all children know parents will often rather buy another than fix the one they had. Now Double Revival allows me to summon two Teddy Bears.

Now you summoned two of those Teddy Bear normal monsters. You really are hopeless said Seto playing two cards face down.

I overlay my two Teddy Bears to summon Stuffed Lion (2500 attack 1000 defense). Now I use his special ability this allows me to add one Stuffed card from my deck to my hand. This allows me to add Stuffed Castle to my hand and now I will play the card. This gives my Stuffed monsters 300 extra attack points.

I activate my first facedown mystical space typhoon to destroy your castle.

I use Stuffed Castle special ability to detach one xyz material from my Stuffed Lion to protect my Stuffed Castle. Now I activate my Stuffed Castle other Special ability to special summon one Stuffed monster that was sent to the graveyard this turn and I choose Teddy Bear. Now Stuffed Lion attack.

I activate my trap card Ritual of Blue-Eyes this allows me to tribute one Blue-Eyes monster to summon another Blue-Eyes monster from my hand deck or graveyard. I choose the Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000 attack 2500 defense).

I knew you would do that I cancel my attack. Now I play one card facedown.

Now it is my turn and first I play card Power of Blue-Eyes this allows me to summon by tributing one Blue-Eyes White Dragon. I can special summon one Twin-Headed White Dragon (3800 attack 3000 defense). I attack your Stuffed Lion said Seto Sr.

I activate my trap card Toy Defender this negates your attack and adds one overlay unit to my monster from the graveyard said Seto Jr.

Unfortunately for you my Twin-Headed White Dragon can attack twice per battle phase and I’ll attack your Teddy Bear (Seto Jr’s life points went down to 1100). You done yet are you ready to admit you are just not good enough to be at this academy said Seto Sr.

Never dad said Seto. Now it is my turn I activate my Lions special ability this allows me to add one Stuffed card from my deck to my hand. I add the monster card Stuffed Knight. I activate my Stuffed Castle Special ability I can special summon my Teddy Bear. Now I activate my Stuffed Horse (1300 attack 1000 defense) special ability this allows me when I special summon itself. Now I summon Stuffed Knight (1200 attack 1200 defense). When it is summoned I can special summon another Stuffed monster and I choose Stuffed dog (1000 attack 1000 defense). Now overlay my dog, horse,and knight to summon Stuffed Overlord (2400 attack 1000 defense). This monster gives all my stuffed monsters 1000 extra attack points. Now I activate it’s other special ability to detach one xyz material and special summon all copies of a normal Stuffed Monster on my field. I choose Teddy bear. Now I overlay my Teddy Bears to special summon another overlord. Now my Stuffed Lion attacks your Twin-Headed White dragon (3000 life points). Now I finish you off said Seto Jr.

Seto Sr walked off not saying a word with a smile on his face.
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 am

Spoiler:
Chapter 14 Welcome to Duel Academy

They reached Duel Academy Island a relatively large island with half of the trees still intact. At the Center there is a huge volcano. A lovely island while Leeba was staring in awe of the place she felt a finger tap her on the shoulder. She looked over her shoulder and noticed Tomas.

Hi Tomas said Leeba.

How do you do asked Tomas?

Pretty swell how are you said Leeba?

I am just fine said Tomas. So isn’t it beautiful. The ramp was just being lowered and many of the students where getting off.

So have you been told where we are going said Leeba?

You will be escorted to your dorm by Alexis Rhodes.

Thanks for the information said Leeba. After the rest of the duelists left the boat Leeba left the boat. She saw Alexis with a bunch of other girls. They were of all the classes. Hey is this where I am supposed to go?

Yes said Alexis. Walking off they first reached the Slifer girls dorm. All the Slifer reds got a piece of paper with their schedule and room number. Unfortunately her room was on the top floor of this 2 storied outdoor apartment buildings. She waited until the rest of the students came up the stairs. She went up the stairs slowly.

The schedule had homeroom Teacher Alexis Roads9:30- 10:00 , Basic algera 10- 11 , 11-12 early duel history Mr.Averice, 12:00- 1:00 lunch, Mr. Sartious science physical science 1:00- 2:00, 2:00 english 1 Duel master K

She reached her room and saw she had a roommate. Hi I am Leeba said Leeba.

Hi I am Maxine. Maxine was a 15 year old girl. Brown hair brown eyes with a smaller height but a little pudgy.

So Maxine what are you here for said Leeba?

I am here for game design. I want to restart Dungeon Dice Monsters. I am a huge fan of the game and never understood why it did not work out said Maxine.

Never heard of it said Leeba.

It was the brain child of Duke Devlin. It was based off 4 different dice that is used to gather crests and summon monsters.

So do you play Duel Monsters asked Leeba?

Yes I do I play a Saitsu deck.

Really how do you make it work?

It really doesn’t I am not really all that good.

Are you sure said Leeba?

Yea I am just not all that good. It is not my game I am here for game design but do take some duel classes.

Suddenly they both heard a knock on the door. Leeba opened it and saw the man in robes. You are not leaving this island alive welcome to Duel Academy vanishing as soon quickly as he appeared.
Last edited by jwestbro11 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:37 am

Spoiler:
Chapter 15 the Adversary

Walking up to the class room building she flashed back to earlier in the day. Welcome to Duel Academy said the robed man. She snapped out of her day dream and realized she was at the commencement ceremony. The canceller Duel Master K was explaining the school rules and what is excepted from the students at Duel Academy. It was a very boring process.

She thought back a while back. When she almost died to this psycho he didn’t even introduce himself. She thought of Mikazukinoyaiba attacking him and the ultimate sacrifice for her. She saw that Duel Master K had stopped speaking and the rest of the students were gone.

Leeba yelled Canceller Duel Master K.

What asked Leeba?

Are you ok? You were completely staring into space during the ceremony said Duel Master K.

You would not believe me if I told you said Leeba.

I read the police file said Duel Master K. I know exactly what you are dealing with. He is an underling of the Pharaoh Tausret.

What does she want asked Leeba?

To rule the world as a god said Duel Master K. Don’t worry this academy will not let anything happen to you.

This man can blow down doors with his hands can destroy duel spirits and literally killed me and my friend Jessica. Why am I not supposed to worry?

She needs something from you and that can only won in a duel said Duel Master K.

What is that the deity cards said Leeba?

No she wants something more important a body to inhabit said Duel Master K.

Not feeling any better she walked away saying thanks.

She started walking to her dorm. Tomas ran up to her and said I think you owe me a duel.

Sounds fun said Leeba. As soon as she said that a darkness appeared around them. The man in a robe saying motioned to Leeba. Tomas steeped up. No Tomas said Leeba.

I got this said Tomas. Where is your duel disk?

I don’t need one said the robed man. Boy you can go first.

Ok said Tomas. I play fusion gate. This field spell allows me to fuse monster from my hand. I fuse my Winged Dragon of the Fortress and Fairy Dragon to special summon Kaiser Dragon (2300 attack 2000 defense). Now I play one card face down and end my turn. You don’t have any cards or a duel disk how is this supposed to work.

5 stone tablets appeared and then a 6th one.

Well that is cute said Tomas.

Two stone tablets advanced and another one went face up. A monster that first appeared to be Fallen Warrior Titus (1900 attack 1500 defense) appeared but this one had a golden glow to it. As another stone tablet a monster appeared and it was a Fallen Warrior Vespasianus (2000 attack 1500 defense). They stacked on each other and they became another glowing version of Fallen Warrior Domitian (2600 attack 1500 defense). It went to attack.

I activate my trap card sakuretsu armor said Tomas. The attack went through anyways(Tomas life points 3700). The hooded man shock his head.

My turn I activate my spell card pot of greed. This allows me to draw two cards. Now I summon my time wizard. Now it is time I activate the effect of time Wizard time Rolette. A spinner went about and it landed on a skull. Man my luck is just not working today(Tomas 3350 life points). I activate the effect of Fusion Gate. This allows me to fuse Lord of d. and Divine Dragon Ragnarok(2400 attack 1100 defense) to special summon Lord Dragun. I use his special ability to special summon Kaiser Dragon. Now I overlay my two monsters an xyz monster the Dragon Master of Fusions(2700 attack 1500 defense).

Lord Dragun does not work like that said the robed man.

So I got you to talk actually it does check the most recent errata said Tomas. As I was saying now the Dragon Master of fusions has a special ability that allows me to detach one xyz material monster to special summon a fusion dragon from my extra deck. Now I summon Lord Dragun. Now I use his special ability to special summon another Lord Dragon from my graveyard and use his ability Kaiser Dragon. Now I activate Fusion weapon on my the Dragon Master of Fusions(4200 attack). I attack with the Dragon Master of Fusions.

I activate my trap card Widespread Cylinder. A huge force of lighting came at Tomas knocking him down. The robed man body crumpled. Leeba ran to Tomas. Laughing Tomas body sat up. This is awesome I have been reborn.

Who are you said Leeba?

I am Seti the Second. Now no one can stop our plans disappearing.
Spoiler:
Chapter 16 itsu

After an extensive search it was concluded that Tomas had disappeared. Classes where going well and her relationship with Seto was going well. The authorities from the main land are all over the island. Duel Master K called Leeba to see him. She went to his office to see Duel Master K and knocked on the door. He opened the door and said come in.

I assume this is about Tomas said Leeba?

Yes you said Tomas was in a duel before disappearing.

Yes he was facing Seti the Second. He conjured stone tablets as you would use duel monster cards.

He is the man in robes you spoke about earlier.

Yes this is the story the police refused to believe. It this all you needed asked Leeba?

No you will be having a duel examination tomorrow.

Who will I be facing said Leeba?

Maxine said Duel Master K. She is a talented duelist but has a lack of confidence. She actually beat me in a duel before so she will be a challenge.

I welcome it said Leeba. Is there anything else you need asked Leeba?

No you are free to go said Duel Master K. Wow that puts a new lite on Maxine thought Leeba. She must be good great duelist this is exciting.

Walking to her room she saw Maxine working on her deck. She said working on your deck I see.

Not like it matters said Maxine.

Why does it not matter asked Leeba?

You are going to destroy me said Maxine.

You can’t be that bad Duel Master K thinks highly of you.

Of course he does he is the only person I ever beat. You beat an Obelisk Blue like it was nothing.

He saw her cards and went to her card tins and pulled out a card and handed her a card you may need this said Leeba.

Roll-out your giving me this thank you.

No problem said Leeba. Good luck tomorrow. She looked through her deck and saw a new card Dragon Master of Fusions. How did I get this card and how would I summon?

She woke up the next day got dressed and grabbed her deck as went to leave her dorm. She heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and it was Seto. He looked worried. What is wrong said Leeba?

Your Father is here he is trying to pull you out of the academy said Seto.

Why he has not told me about it?

Apparently he found out about us.

We will work something out said Leeba. There is no way I am leaving this island. She started to walk towards the duel arena.

Where are you going said Seto?

To duel I owe Maxine that much. When she made it to the duel arena Duel master K came to her your Father is here. This duel with Maxine will be your only official duel on this island. He is pulling you out. He will be in the stands watching. She walked to the duel field. Smiling she have fun Maxine.

So I will go first said Maxine. I first Summon Soitsu in attack mode (0 attack 0 defense). I now activate frontline base so I can summon Doitsu in attack mode (0 attack 0 defense). Now I union them together to make Soitsu stronger(2500 attack) . Now I play one card facedown and end my turn.

Good move said Leeba. Now it is my turn and I will make a big one. Now I summon Fallen Warrior Titus(1800 attack 0 defense). Now I can summon fallen warrior Augustus(1700 attack 200 defense). Now I overlay my 2 fallen warriors to special summon Fallen Warrior Domitian (2600 attack 1500 defense). I attack your Soitsu. (3900 life points)

I tribute my Doitsu so my Soitsu isn’t destroyed and I activate my trap card Unions revenge when a Union monster is removed from the field I can summon another union monster from my deck and I choose the monster Koitsu(200 attack 100 defense).

I play one card facedown and end my turn said Leeba.

I play the spell ancient rules this allows me to summon Aitsu in attack mode(100 attack 100 defense). Now I play the card monster reborn to summon Dotisu in attack mode. I remove from play all my monsters to special summon Itsu (5000 attack 5000 defense). Now I attack with Itsu.

I activate my trap card Fever of the warrior. I can negate your attack and send Fallen Warrior Nero to the graveyard. Leeba’s Life points (1600). What just happened?

My Itsu is ignores trap, spells effects that target it. I play one card facedown Your Turn.

I play Monster Reborn to summon Fallen Warrior Augustus now I summon Anti-Christ by removing from play nero. I remove from play titus to destroy your Itsu.

When my Itsu is destroyed I can special summon all itsu monsters from my removed Itsu monsters. Now I remove from play my 2 other Fallen Wariors to destroy your Doitsu and Koitsu and now I attack your Aitsu. I play one card face down and I end my turn.

It is my turn I play my trap card Roll-Out. I play 500 life points to summon Doitsu and equip it to soitsu. Now I play axe of despair to my Soitsu(3500 attack). I attack your anti-Christ.

I activate mystical space typoon on your Doitsu. (900 life points).

Good game said Maxine that was the most fun I had in a game.

The next duel Seto Jr vs James Stoneburner.
Spoiler:
Chapter 17 Seto vs James Stoneburner

I challenge you to a duel said Seto Jr.

Really so your Leeba’s boyfriend said James.

Yes she is…

I’ll stop you right their she is not allowed to be with you but if you want to go though with this duel fine said James.

I love her…

You two are too young to know what love is all said James.

Will you let me finish a sentence said Seto. They walked to the duel arena each with their duel disks ready. James was in a business suit with a crew cut hair. He was impeccable sense of style if he was from the 1950’s.

How about we make this a little interesting you win you give me your deck but if you win Leeba stays at the academy and I don’t bother you ever again.

Yes said Seto.

I didn’t say if you would you and Leeba would be able to stay together said James.

I know but I love her and even if I am not allowed to see her. It is important that she be allowed to follow her dream. I didn’t want to ruin what you have given me.

I draw and I play the card foolish burial this allows to send Carboneddon to the graveyard. Now I can it remove from play to special summon…

Wait don’t you mean banished interrupted Seto.

You young smart mouths as I was saying I can banish it from my graveyard to special summon Mikazukinoyaiba in attack mode (2200 attack 2350 defense). Now I summon Flamvell guard (100 attack 2100 defense)in attack I can now synchro summon MIkazukinoyaiba’s true form Mikazukinoyaiba the Great (2500 attack 2800 defense). This form of Mikazukinoyaiba now longer has any skin showing. His armor is thicker but there is no apparent change in his sword. Now I play one card face down and end my turn.

Wow nice moves bringing out that powerful monster in one turn. I first will summon Stuffed Dog in attack mode(1000 attack 1000 defense). My Stuffed Dog may not look menacing but he will not be on the field for long. I now activate the effect of my stuffed horse (1300 attack 1000 defense) to special summon itself. Now I overlay my monsters to summon Stuffed Lion (2500 attack 1000 defense). I detach my Stuffed Dog to add Stuffed Castle to my hand. Now I activate my stuffed castle. That increases my Lion’s attack by 300. (2800 attack). I attack with my Stuffed Lion attack Mikazukinoyaiba the great.

I activate Mikazukinoyaiba’s effect when it is attacked I change his battle position to defense mode. Now you just bounced off.

Wow you still relying on that strategy of defensive offense I play one card face down and end my turn.

It is my specialty but this is coming from a boy who still plays with stuffed animals. Now I will show you how this game is supposed to be played. I summon the squire of Mikazukinoyaiba (1000 attack 1200 defense). When this card is summoned I can discard one card and tribute this monster to special summon Mikazukinoyaiba in attack mode(2200 attack 2350 defense). I change Mikazukinoyaiba the great to attack mode. I attack with Mikazukinoyaiba the Great to your Stuffed Lion. I use his effect to change your monster to defense mode.

I activate my face down Emergency Xyz to target my stuffed lion to special summon Stuffed Tiger 1700 attack 1000 defense). I can activate his second effect to detach my stuffed Horse to end the battle phase.

Wow and you say I am playing defensive. I end my turn.

My draw I now use the effect of Stuffed Tiger to detach my Stuffed Lion special summon one Stuffed Dog from deck. Now I summon Teddy Bear in attack mode (1200 attack 1000 defense). I overlay my teddy beat and Stuffed Dog to Special Summon Stuffed Soldier (2000 attack 2000). A modern day looking soldier came on to the field he had body armor in desert camouflage and a m-16. He still looked stuffed. This monster gains 100 attack for every xyz material attached to it. (2200 attack) I use its other effect to add another xyz material from my field or graveyard to this monster. I choose Stuffed Tiger. (2300 attack) I attack with my Stuffed Soldier destroy Mikazukinoyaiba.

I activate my trap card Assault mode Activate. This allows me to tribute my Mikazukinoyaiba the Great to summon Mikazukinoyaiba the Great assault mode. Mikazukinoyaiba the Great became bigger but kept the same look. (2800 attack 3000 defense). Now I use his effect to change Mikazukinoyaiba to defense mode. You bounced again.
I play 2 cards face down and end my turn.

Mikazukinoyaiba the Great Assault mode attack use your effect to change his Stuffed Soldier to defense mode.

I activate my trap Toy defender. I negate your attack and attach one xyz material to my soldier (2400 attack).

I play one card face-down and end my turn.

I use the effect to attach another xyz material from my graveyard to Stuffed Soldier. (2500 attack) Now I activate my spell card Rank-up magic Barrians force. This allows me to summon cxyz Stuffed Soldier. The Suit of Powered Armor went over the Soldier it still had the stuffed look towards it but it was bulkier and his gun became bigger (2500 attack 2500 defense). Like his non chaos variation he gains 100 attack per xyz material attached to it and he also gains 100 defense per xyz material attached to it. (3100 attack 3100 defense).

I attack your Mikazukinoyaiba the Great Assault mode.

I use his effect to change him to defense mode. The soldiers arm powered up and fired it as a lazer. Once Mikazukinoyaiba the Great Assault Mode was destroyed James said I activate his effect I summon Mikazukinoyaiba the Great in defense mode (2500 attack 2800 defense).
I end my turn.

My turn finally I play Mikazukinoyaiba’s Blade. I equip it to Mikazukinoyaiba increasing his attack to 3300 attack. I change him to attack mode and Mikazukinoyaiba the Great. Now Mikazukinoyaiba attack Cxyz Stuffed Soldier.

I activate my Cxyz stuffed soldier’s effect to detach one monster to negate your attack(3000 attack).

I end my turn said James.

I activate Cxyz Stuffed Soldiers effect to attach one xyz material to itself (3100 attack). Attack Mikazukinoyaiba the Great.

I activate my trap card Negate Attack.

I end my turn.

I play the card Mind Control to take control of your Cxyz Stuffed Soldier. I place my Mikazukinoyaiba and Mikazukinoyaiba the Great in attack mode and attack.

Seto’s Life points went to 0.

Seto crying handed over his deck. James said why are you handing this to me?

What are you talking about I lost said Seto.

I was testing you succeeded Leeba and you can be together. You may have lost but you are a good man a man of your word. I just need to ask you this don’t hurt her.
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:49 am

Spoiler:
Chapter 18 Kiba’s Torment

James left that day he left for home.

Love you dad said Leeba.

Love you too said Dad. Hope he makes you happy.

The next day a surprise duel was set up at the duel arena every student got the day off to watch this. Seto Kiba Sr has challenged Leia for the Blue-Eyes White dragon in her possession.

Leeba was walking down the path to the duel arena . She thought she saw Tomas in the corner of her eye. She turned her head and he was gone. She went to go where she thought he was when Seto said Hi Leeba. When she turned around Seto said you look like you have seen a Ghost.

I saw Tomas said Leeba.

He has is gone Leeba whatever you saw was not him.

It was him said Leeba.

Let’s watch the duel said Seto.

Why would Leia agree to this duel she is going to get killed?

Dad put another Blue-Eyes White Dragon on the line.

He must be certain he can win looking back one more time. She saw nothing but the surrounding forest.

He was once the best duelist in the world for a reason. I wish I could believe that said Seto.

What do you mean asked Leeba?

He is not the same duelist he once was when Yugi Muto disappeared he has not won a single duel. Since he couldn’t be the best he has lost his drive.

They arrived at the arena it was its own building. It was a big building in its own right and Seated 150 students. They took their seats both Leia and Kiba where there.

So Leia do you have my card.

Don’t you mean my card said Leia?

No that is my card my foolish son might of lost it but I am wining it back. So show it to me.

Fine as she pulled up a modified version of it. It had more white in it and a sun background.

What have you done to it said Kiba.

Revealed its true forum the Ruler of Light- Blue eyes white dragon now I will show you the power you never in your 20 years of dueling you never seen.

Shut up and duel already. I will go first and I will summon Vorse Raider (1900 attack)in attack mode. I play two cards face down. The crowd gasped collectively.

So you using your old deck said Leia. I Summon the Ruler of Light- Ray(1700 attack). I use his effect so he gains 500 attack points (2200 attack). I attack said Leia.

Seto flashed back to when Gia the Fierce knight destroyed his saggi and then when his Blue-Eyes where destroyed by Dark Paladin.

I activate my spell card Light capture giving my monster your Vorse Raiders attack points (Kiba 0). Seto jumped the banister to the floor. Kiba threw himself to the floor

Leia said your Blue-Eyes I got what I need.

Dad what happened do not ask.

You had negate attack you could of survived that turn. You could of stopped her.

I am not the man I once was dueling you is one thing. Just leave me alone.

What is the matter with him said Leeba? As Kiba walked away.

I do not know said Seto. I do not know.
Video Madness

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Yugioh Zeal
Spoiler:
Chapter 19

A knock on the door woke Leeba from her slumber. Maxine seemed was not stirred by it. She opened the door it was Yugi Muto holding up a duel disk. He smiled and the duel was on. The darkness in your heart needs to be vanquished. The expression on his face changed.

What do you mean the darkness in my heart?

An evil has invaded you and your cards I must set your mind free and to do it I will play Gazelle the king of Mythical Beasts (1500 attack 1200 defense) and then i play one card facedown and end my turn.

I draw and...

I activate Lightforce Sword. This allows me to banish one card in your hand facedown for 4 turns. The third one from the right. The rider- war was banished.

My turn i play Fallen Warrior Vespasianus (1900 attack and 1500 defense). Attack Gazelle the king of mythical beasts. As soon as it attacked Leea's chest hurt. (yugi 3600). Panting she played one card facedown and ended her turn.

I play Polymerization fusion my Jacks knight, Kings king, and Queens knight to summon Arcana Knight Joker(3800 attack 2500 defense). Now my Arcana attack Fallen Warrior Vespasianus. (2100 Leeba).

I activate fallen return.

I activate Arcana Knight Joker's effect i discard a mirror force to negate it.

My turn i play... I play.

A voice in her head said give into me. I can give you everything you want. I can bring your mother back. A ghoastly image of Sarah came in front of her. Leeba she said she seemed in pain.

I will do anything you want said Leeba.

You will loose everything don't listen.

I play Snatch Steal and i equip it to your arcana Knight Joker. Now attack Arcana Knight.

I activate my kuriboh effect so i take no damage.

My turn I banish my kuriboh and Jacks Knight to summon Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beggening(3000 attack 2500 defense). Now because of your snatch steal I gain 1000 life points. (Yugi's life points 4600). I use my monsters effect to banish your Arcana Knight Joker.

I activate his effect to discard Squire of the Fallen Warriors to the graveyard to negate your effect.

Stop this Leeba this will only bring you pain.

Another vision it was of the Future. She had just won her first tournament. Her mother seemed so happy with her father right beside her. Seto went and kissed her. It all can be yours all you have to do is trust me. So Leeba what shall it be they are yours.

I tribute my Arcana Knight Joker for Great Maju Garzet(7600 attack) End this duel. Yugi started to run towards her pulled out his deck and gave it to her. You are going to need this.

Wake up Leeba it's time for school said Sarah.

Mom it is you said Leeba.

Yes you have your mother said Tomas. Our deal is done.

Crying Leeba saidmom is that you.

Yes of coarse it is me.
Video Madness