Eternity Unleashed

If you like to write then we like to read. Here's a place to share your stories, poetry, or whatever.
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Eternity Unleashed

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:47 pm

Spoiler:
5000 years ago a unique foursome saved the world from ruin. These heros were Moonsaber the paladin, Zeronex the mind melter (psyonic), Lord Dragon the hatchling dragon, and Dedoombringer the warlock. These four defied to corruption and overwhelming odds to save the world even though they frequently fought with each other. This is the tale of their final battle.

Zeronex, "alright me and Doom will attack the front of this flying island while LD and Moon will free the slaves and get them to safety."
Moon, "I should be in the front lines."
Dedoombringer, "if we thought that the slaves were healthy enough you would, alas they may need your healing and possible assistance because LD is to large.......especially after gourging himself these past few days."
LD, "dragons dont goarg, we mearly feed our larger forms." LD stretches exposing his bloated stomach. Moon pokes LD I'm the belly.
Moon, "you ate enough for 3 dragons." They all laugh even though nobody is amused. "get some rest everyone, and good luck." The three head back to their tents and LD circles a few times before just flopping on the ground.

Early the next morning the floating island is overhead and Doom uses his magic on himself and Zeronex as LD flies with Moon. As they separate final glances of good luck and worry are exchanged. Upon landing Doom immediately coates a command spire that starts to fall until Zeronex lifts it telekinetikly and throws it on one of the enemy camps. Alarms blare and harpies flood the skies, Doom takes of to intercept the ariel enemies as Zeronex telekinetikly uses everything as projectiles on the ground forces. Doom weaves between the harpies killing dozens with each spell trying to keep them away from Zeronex. As the ground forces get closer Zeronex conjures a sword of pure psyonic energy. Cutting any that approach Zeronex holds his position easily. Seeing Doom chanting Zeronex encases both in telekinetic energy just as a flaming tempest shreds through the area.
Zeronex, "you must be getting tired, that one wasnt to strong."
Doom panting, "gotta conserve energy, this is the easy part."

On the other side of the island Moon and LD watch as metal monstrosities head towards Zeronex and Doom.
Moon, "we have to go help them."
LD, "you know I hate those things but we have to save the slaves. Much as I hate to admit Doom can handle those easily, plus Zeronex can use his technokinessis on them so they might be a bigger help to us. Moon grits his teeth.
Moon, "alright where is the entrance?" LD smashes a hole into a wall then gestures Moon inside.
LD, "this is where you bring them, I will start working on a platform so I can carry them." Moon draws Blizzard, the sword of ice and wind and enters. LD starts looking for something sturdy to carry people on and when walking by a hole seres something he thought he would never see. "Omg those are birdman eggs, they are supposed to be extinct........I must save them." LD starts digging so he can reach the eggs. Being as gentle as possible he starts removing them one by one. Inside Moon easily dispatches the patrols. Coming to a locked door Moon touches Blizzard to the door and focuses, within seconds the door freezes solid and Moon kicks it open. As a squad approaches Moon sends freezing wind from his sword freezing the solders solid. As Moon works further in he finds the slaves and sets the free telling them to follow him.

As the tanks are warped into Zeronex's new toys the battle turns ugly. From the earth elementals emerge destroying the tanks easily.
Zeronex, "damn, hey Doom we need to switch down here." Doom looks down and sees the elementals.
Doom, "you really ned a magic weapon old friend." Doom charges the elementals as Zeronex covers his back.

LD, "I have no idea when you will hatch but I see a black egg which means you have a royal birdman, you will be safe as long as I draw breath." Nearby an earth elemental rises from the ground. "You have to be kidding, I am getting tired of those things." LD charges and rips a leg off only to watch it reform another leg. "What did Doom say about these things, damn it why was I eating instead of listening." LD and the elemental battle back and fourth until Moon emerges from the hole.
Moon, "throw it off the island!" LD grabs it by the legs and flies it to the edge and drops it.
LD, "what about when it lands?"
Moon, "then it dies on impact, it was meant to protect this island meaning it leaves and the magic forcing it to stay turns off. What's with the eggs?"
LD, "birdman eggs, I must keep them save."
Moon, "everyone grab an egg, we are leaving." The slaves eagerly grab the eggs and stand on the spot Moon points to. Securing chains on LD, Moon draws Inferno the fire sword. Using the sword Moon welds the chains to the metal floor then proceeds to cut out the area. LD tries flying but the weight is to much until Moon casts a strength spell doubling LD'S strebgth which is just enough to move as long as Moon keeps his focus.

Zeronex spotting LD leaving yells to Doom, "alright warlock finish this." Doom starts flying higher chanting something Xnsx has never heard. Deciding its best to go Zeronex starts towards the edge of the island until he hears someone laughing. Ducking into a building someone is working despite the obvious attack. "Who are you?" The creature turns and appears mostly metal.
Genex, "I am Genex, foremost authority on everything science related. This place is noisy and my plane is destroyed, get me a quite lab and I will serve you."
Zeronex, "we will discuss this later, right now we should go my friend is about to sink this place." As Zeronex and Genex get outside they hear the spells name.
Doom, "Celestial Bolt!" I huge pillar of pure light slams into the floating island sending shrapnel everywhere, one piece takes Zeronex's left arm at the shoulder right as he was jumping off the island. Holding onto Genex with his right arm Zeronex activates his glider wings. Gliding down Zeronex sees Doom plummeting to the ground.
Zeronex, "wake up! Wake up now Doom!"
Genex, "my scanner shows he used alot of his lifeforce to destroy the island." Zeronex focuses despite the pain and Doom is caught in a telekinetic web. As the island crashes into the mountain range LD lands. After removing the chain LD and Moon head towards the cash. Zeronex finally loses consciousness and Doom starts falling again. Moving fast LD flies by Zeronex and Genex who get pulled onto LD. Doom descends faster than LD can fly.
LD, "not going to make it!" Moon focuses and LD glows pink, with the speed increase LD barely catches Doom before he hit the ground. Landing Moon begins healing Zeronex and Doom.
Genex, "my island!.......oh well i'll make another."
LD, "you did all this?"
Genex, "I wasnt in charge, I just make the awesome tech."
LD, "well you helped so I get to eat you." LD licks his lips as Zeronex screams in pain. Genex walks to Zeronex and gives him a pain killer.
Genex, "master Zeronex I will craft you an even better arm."
Zeronex, "master? But I will take a new arm. What of Doom?"
Moon, "he is alive and...."
Zeronex, "he owes me an arm." Everyone goes quite until the sound of Doom coughing breaks the silence.
Doom, "I lived, no way this is the afterlife......LD's breath still stinks. Did it work?"
Zeronex points to his missing arm, "it worked."
Doom, "I thought you were clear." Doom drops his head in shame.
Moon, "hey you, what were they doing here?"
Genex, "they were using the for elemental crystals of the planet to summon something to destroy the world..........the slave were just meant to give it breakfast."
Moon, "where are the crystals?" Genex points to a pile of machinery.
Genex, "right there, good luck getting it though. Not even a dragon can touch the heated shell." Genex laughs until Moon takes out Blizzard and freezes the shell. LD walks up and rips the shell open.
LD, "that wasnt to bad." Moon walks up and grabs the four crystals.
Moon, "they should never be together again. LD you take the air crystal, Zeronex will take the fire, Doom you have water, I will protect the earth. My friends we must never allow these to be together again." They agree and wish their friends licks as they four go their separate ways. Zeronex and Genex walk off.
Zeronex, "I want a better flying island."
Genex, "yes my master."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Eternity Unleashed

Post by dedoombringer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Spoiler:
20 years ago
Stardust bellows, "dragoons get outside and use the spears like only you know how. Griffin riders get rid of their air support. Gnomes get the internal traps up." Looking up Stardust sighs in relief as Lord Dragon can be seen returning from his quarterly visit. Flying to meet him Stardust readies his report. "Lord Dragon wer have been holding for a week now and....."
LD, "a week we have been under attack? Where are the rest of the dragons?"
Stardust lowers his head in shame, "I didn't call on them." LD stares angrily at the hatchling trying to keep up.
LD, "we discuss this later." LD flies into the middle of the battlefield. "Dragoons inside and protect the eggs with your lives."
Stardust, "but there are no dragon eggs sir."
LD explodes with rage, "I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BIRDMEN, DID YOU PAY ZERO ATTENTION IN THE HISTORY LESSONS?"
Stardust, "why care for eggs that may never hatch?" LD backhands Stardust knocking him out of the sky. Landing over the fallen dragon LD readies to finish the young dragon.
LD snarling, "because I said so, any questions?"
Stardust trembling in fear, "no sir I understand completely." LD leaves for the eggs.
LD shouts back to Stardust, "protect the crystal." Running through the ravine LD turns a ring on his right wing with his left wing. "I need you here right now lich."
Voice heard from the ring, "what has an old dragon like you concerned? Or did you find interesting runes for me to study?"
LD, "we are under attack here and the only dragons are me and Stardust." A figure materializes, the mostly bone creature has a black aura of power. "I need help Doom."
Doom in a raspy and cold voice, "I will stop the outside forces since I can't enter the mountains." Doom flies to engage the enemy while LD smashes his way into the nesting area. Stomping hordes of metal humanoids LD thinks only of the eggs. Upon entering the hatchery LD sees more humanoids throwing the eggs around looking for something.
LD roars in rage, "stop your actions now!" LD grabs a few and rips them apart easily. Metal falls from the humanoids instead of blood which only confuses LD. The largest and most advanced creature turns to LD.
Leader of the attacking force, "it's been almost 5000 years, you must be tired." The creatures eyes glow yellow and LD instantly falls asleep crushing many eggs in his fall. A minion runs to the leader and drops to one knee.
Solider, "sir a lich has joined the forces here, it is making losses approach the mandated retreat order. No sign of the air crystal and further exploring is hindered by multiple traps. Your force awaits your order. The leader picks up the black egg as a hologram pops up.
Hologram of Genex, "Zeronex my numbers show the attack failing, should I reinforce your forces?"
Zeronex, "no Genex, a direct attack was not the right thing for us. Doom came through his teleport spell and I'm sure other dragons should be coming back to roost soon. Order a full retreat except these two." Zeronex points to the two machines. "Destroy all these eggs." Zeronex pushes a few buttons on his arm and disappears with the black egg. As the machines keep smashing the eggs Stardust breaks down the door finally. Seeing the destruction Stardust briefly smiles before realizing if he didn't stop this he may share the same fate. Quickly destroying the robots Stardust begins looking for more machines. LD slowly wakes up to see hundreds of smashed eggs and Stardust looking around.
LD, "this can't be, I failed them. WHERE IS THE BLACK EGG!"
Stardust, "I don't see any black shell, maybe they stole it." Stardust points to thr ripped apart machines.
LD, "I failed, despite all my strength I failed." Doom floats in.
Doom, "you better not have lost the crystal because you left a hatchling in charge."
Stardust, "[bleep] your undead mouth you....." Stardust is blasted into the wall.
Doom, "only warning whelp." A gnome runs in.
Gnome, "they never found the crystal big guy."
LD, "thank you, I'm so glad your race moved in after the dwarves left." The gnome walks out with his chest puffed out full of pride.
Doom, "whatever happened with the dwarves?"
LD, "they found something digging for minerals and just left. What really worries me was the leader said it has been almost 5000 years before he made me sleep."
Doom, "a magician that strong? Maybe the leader of the floating island survived and became mostly machine."
LD, "whatever he was he destroyed hundreds of eggs, half of their population is destroyed and the royal birdman is missing. What can I do now?"
Doom, "I can't stay here much longer but I can charm this area so only you can enter."
LD, "very well, I shall send your "thank you" next week." Doom gets to work as LD cries over the destroyed eggs.

On the floating island
Zeronex, "Genex the psyonic upgrades to the cybernetics worked great."
Genex, "of course they did. What is my next project?"
Zeronex holds the egg out, "hatch this." Genex walks up and grabs the egg.
Genex, "purpose and any fun facts?"
Zeronex starts walking out of the room, "that egg will milk LD and he won't put up a fight. Also a fast spy, get on it now." Genex giggles as he gets to work.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Spoiler:
Zooming in on the floating island the sound of metal hitting the stadium floor and battle cries fill the air. Inside the stadium a very amused Zeronex sits flanked by his two generals. XYZ continues to say he should have used the newer models as Phazed pokes fun at XYZ.
Zeronex, "this is incredible, not one hit has landed from your troops XYZ."
Xyz, "my lord we have already improved beyond these models, I just didn't want to kill him."
Phazed, "of course he is destroying your models with ease, you did design them." Phazed starts laughing as Xyz stands up angrily.
Xyz, "your models couldnt even cause him to break a sweat!" Phazed jumps up ready to fight, Zeronex doesn't budge.
Zeronex , "both of you sit down, Xyz recall these units and upgrade them.......Phazed let's see how well your air force does." Xyz and Phazed both sit down and begun talking into their built in communicators. The infantry leave the stadium as the skies fill with multiple flying robots and cyberneticly altered harpies fill the sky.
Zeronex, "go play Draco, show no mercy." The metal circle on his crown flashes many light before the gem in the middle glows. Draco immediately takes flight and before Phazed can order the attack Draco has destroyed two planes and a harpy.
Phazed in shock, "counterattack now! Take him down!" As The swarm of harpies and airplanes start the attack. Draco easily flies around destroying everything with his bastard sword.
Zeronex giggles happily, "the mind control works great, looks like your units don't fair much better Phazed." Phazed jumps up enraged.
Phazed, "unless you want to be recycled take this birdman out!" Draco continues his dominating performance as Genex walks out.
Genex, "my mind control device seems to not slow him at all, complete control.........I'm such a genius. Zeronex I need to install a new chip into the crown." Zeronex waves away the air force and gestures Draco to return.
Xyz, "looks like your survive failed aswell."
Phazed, "shut up." Draco lands and walks up to Zeronex. Genex walks up and his legs extend so he can look at eye level with Draco who is easily nine feet tall. Zeronex walks up.
Zeronex, "what will this add to him?"
Genex, "it will allow you to use your psyonic powers through him. It will allow control worldwide also." Once the chip is in Genex nods that he is done. Draco's eyes glow as a pure psyonic swords is created.
Zeronex, "anything else that may be fun?"
Genex, "of course, follow me." Zeronex follows Genex to Genex's lab closely followed by Xyz, Phazed, and Draco. As the group gets closer various mechanical and biological parts have been thrown out of the lab. Inside tthe lab they pass many test tube of various sizes with multiple species, some alive some dead, being analyzed or dissected or in some stage of cybernetic overhaul. Approaching a human with multiple surgical tubes coming from a small backpack Genex skips to the table. "This is my stating point for making humans perfect, this is my Cranker. Draco made this idea a possibility. With his heightened adrenaline gland output and hormone differential I wierd what would happen to a human if they had the same advantage. I have added multiple computers to assist the control of his glands and then I implanted millions of micro computers. This allows the micro computer in the backpack to assist his body with chemical solutions that increase his muscle mass allowing a massive strength and speed increase along with increased healing and due to this he has much faster response times. This unit is named Accelerate........my first success."
Xyz, "I get these things under my control correct?"
Genex, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I have created a better one to lead them. This model is a combination of Cranker and my M.O.M. technology."
Phazed, "your mind over matter jusy made them all crazy, that with their enhanced attributes made them very hard to control and harder to kill." Zeronex looks at Genex for his retort.
Genex, "the chemical combination plus the micro computers throughout his bloodstream should stop him from the same fate." These two successes have given me more ideas, I bet they could handle a behemoth........bare handed."
Xyz in pure shock, "their is no way, they would get killed in less than a minute."
Genex, "I'll take that bet, if they die I will run the Gauntlet and if they win you clean my lab."
Xyz, "I accept as long as Zeronex agrees." Zeronex shrugs.
Zeronex, "should be entertaining."
Inside the testing arena the two Crankers stand in the ready as a large metal gate begins to open. Zeta walks in and looks at the two men standing ready to fight.
Zeta, "what is going on?"
Genex, "Xyz is going to lose a bet."
Zeta, "what bet?"
Xyz, "this fool bet me that these two could defeat a behemoth."
Zeta, "A BEHEMOTH WILL KILL THEM! Lord Zeronex stop this."
Zeronex looking on as the behemoth walks out of the gate obviously mad, "begin." Before Zeta has a chance of protesting the behemoth, easily 20 feet tall and ripped with muscle charges the Crankers. Accelerate runs right as Start charges head on. The Behemoth swipes at Star who catches the claw. Zeta readies to jump in when he gets blasted by telekinetic energy.
Zeronex, "just sit down." As the behemoth lifts it's other front claw Accelerate performs a drop kick breaking the beasts rib. The behemoth howls in pain as Star grabs it by the throat the slams it over his head onto it's back. Accelerate grabs the rib he just broke and rips it out, tossing the rib up to Star who catches and punctures the behemoth through it's heart. The two wipe the blood off and look up.
Phazed, "they killed a behemoth in less than a minute, impressive."
Zeronex, "my scanners show that Star is faster and stronger, make me an army of those.
Genex, "the only problem with that is I need latent psychic people."
Zeronex, "take all you can from Psycore."
Zeta begins crackling with electricity, "your madness ends here, I didn't want to believe you were evil. The stories of your heroism made you an ideal leader for use psychics, but you are just a monster......goodbye." Zeta fires a bolt of electricity at Zeronex which just gets stopped.
Genex, "I upgraded lord Zeronex because I thought you weren't enlightened enough." Zeta is lifted into the air and thrown into the colosseum.
Zeronex, "dump the trash, prepare for the next phase." As Zeronex walks out the floor opens and the dead behemoth and Zeta fall.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Spoiler:
Inside the training grounds instead of the usual drills the sound of a single battle rings loudly.
Yustone, "stop retreating and press the attack Rowdey."
Rowdey, "I'm trying, you are to skilled. Can I get a handicap?" Rowdey is instantly knocked down. Getting up Rowdey drops his shield. "Great, time out to get my shield?" Yustone presses the attack and Rowdey diligently parries until he trips over a weapon laying on the ground.
Yustone, "you start your knights test tomorrow, how can I honestly send you out when you can't even take weapon combat serious?"
Rowdey jumps up, "oh come on, nobody out there can handle someone trained here."
?????, "is that so, what about a beast like a griffin or a behemoth?" Everyone looks up and bows immediately.
"Lord Moonsaber I apologize, "Rowdey says trying to kneel. "I didn't mean any disrespect." Moon orders everyone to stands then jumps from his window easily 50 feet in the air. Drawing Blizzard from it's sheath Moon uses the wind power in the sword to ease the landing.
Moon, "this is very important Rowdey, if you dont take this serious you will die. Tomorrow you leave for the Water kingdom and you must earn the reward from Doom."
Rowdey, "ohhh come on, why did I get Doom? Nobody has done that since Yustone ten years ago."
Moon, "luck of the draw, and it is lucky because Doom has hundreds of new magical items where LD has predominantly older magical equipment. Doom should make the rest of your journey easier even though his task is harder, and he is undead which while we hate, he is to strong of an ally to hunt."
Rowdey, "what if he gives me something like Masamune?" Rowdey points to the sword on Moon's back.
Moon laughing, "Doom would never give a rune weapon away, the rest of the day you can train with me."
Rowdey's eyes village into anime crush eyes as tears swell up, "I get to train with you? I can ask anything including techniques?"
Moon, "of course, what is first?"
Rowdey is fidgety with excitement, "I have trouble with the intimidate technique, could you show me how with a bastard sword?" Moon picks up a bastard sword, puts it in one hand and begins making a sideways figure eight, within seconds Moon has it moving so fast it looks like there is more than one sword and the blur is constant.
Moon, "now you, show me your progress." Rowdey pulls his short sword and slowly starts the figure eight. "Faster Rowdey, that won't even scare a dog away." Rowdey starts spinning faster and loses his grip on the sword, as the sword flies at Moon, Yustone freaks out until Moon deflects the sword perfectly into Rowdey's sheath. Rowdey faints. Aboit half an hour later Rowdey wakes up to Yustone putting a wet towel on his head.
Rowdey, "I fainted again didn't I?"
Yustone, "you were overwhelmed and way to excited, Moon waits for you so get going." Rowdey gets out of the cot and walks up to Moon.
Rowdey, "I apologize my lord, I......"
Moon, "ask me one last queston before you go on kitchen detail." Rowdey hunches with depression, kitchen duty again.
Rowdey, "why can't I get this like everyone else, I'm the last from my class to leave.......hell people from two classes after me have left already. I will never be as proficient as you."
Moon, "stop the pity party, you are here because of your heart. You are pure and eager, you remind me of myself at your age, but people can get incredible after 5000 years of consistent practice."
Rowdey, "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU THAT OLD? My apologies but that means you can't be human."
Moon, "I'm very human Rowdey, 5000 years ago while I was protecting the Earth crystal I suffered a mortal wound and while I layed there dieing I prayed, from the lake a woman emerged and offered me a chalice for eternal life and health or the ultimate weapon to save the world from evil."
Rowdey, "so you picked the chalice and here you are."
Moon, "wrong. I choose the sword because even if I died them another could save the world from evil. As I lai there dieing she used the chalice to heal me. She said I was the only one to ever choose right. Everyone else wanted to libr more than anything but I was so unselfish I got both."
Rowdey, "I hope I don't fail you my lord." Rowdey kneels.
Moon, "just don't fall to corruption and you will make me proud, maube you could kill a behemoth" Moon walks away laughing and Rowdey stomps outside the fort.
Rowdey, "I will kill a behemoth through my ultimate technique....." As Rowdey tries to make a heroic stance a behemoth crashes to the ground infront of Rowdey. Immediately Rowdey turns white and runs back screaming like a little girl. Once inside Yustone grabs Rowdey and smacks him trying to get him to stop screaming.
Yustone, "what the hell is wrong?" Rowwdy begins pointing with both hands.
Rowwdy, "be be be be be be BEHEMOTH!!!!" Yustone draws his sword.
Yustone, "tell Moonsaber, me and Striker here will kill it." Electricity surrounds the sword as Yustone runs outside, Rowdey turns to tell Moon but is only quick enough to see Moon jump over him. As the students file outside to watch Yustone and Moon are poking the dead beast with there swords.
Yustone, "it was dead so how did it get here?"
Moon looking up, "that maniac can't be alive can he?"
Yustone, "what are you talking about sir?" A body crawls out of the behemoth and collapses on the ground.
Moon, "take him inside and get him treatment, maybe he can tell us once he is healed. Full alert tonight everyone."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Spoiler:
That night as Zeronex gets his weekly system check, Xyz enters.
Xyz, "I'm sorry my lord, I know you are not to be disturbed but something same up today."
The metal tube opens showing a brain floating in a yellow fluid. The computer flashes many lights before Zeronex can be heard. Zeronex, "what is so damn important you would risk being taken apart?"
Xyz, "the fortress with the Earth crystal has moved into high alert ever since a dead behemoth and someone barely alive landed 50 yards from their front gate."
Zeronex, "genex how long until the crankers are ready?"
Genex, "we should have 50 regular and 5 "Mega" by next week."
Zeronex, "why so few? I offered an army."
Genex, "humans that have been cyberneticly altered can't begins a cranker. Also any with mental issues are disqualified since we want obedience, we dont want them rebelling and....."Genex is thrown into the wall.
Zeronex, "I dont care about mental issues, just use them as the head of the spear."
Genex gets up, "fine, only Accelerate and Star will be available for the attack tomorrow."
Zeronex, "Xyz and Phazed will support with their troops, make sure nothing happens to Draco."
Xyz, "yes my lord." Xyz leaves to ready his army.
Genex, "you want to bfe more careful my lord, without your armor you are very vulnerable." The robotic suit finishes it's system check and walks up to the chamber holding Zeronex's brain. A shell encompasses the brain followed by the fluid draining. The suit puts the brain inside the protective helmet. The armor has random lights flash acknowledging Zeronex has full control again.
Zeronex, "with the 4 crystals you can make me the ultimate suit, no more check ups, no more malfunctions.......I will be a god." Zeronex walks out with Genex following.
Genex, my lord I have discovered that the crankers need minimal sleep."
Zeronex, "how minimal?"
Genex, "the chemical solution mixed with the nano-machines can keep them awake for a week with no negative effects."
Zeronex, "Then move the attack up, we arrive the early morning after tomorrow......once we get in range attack."
Genex smiling, "yes my lord." Genex walks off and Zeronex sits on his throne.
Zeronex, "I wonder how my old friend is doing, maube I should drop in and say hi myself." Zeronex starts laughing merrily.

In the realm of the Paladins
Rowdey, "I should stay and help defend."
Yustone, "you will be fine, just believe in yourself and let you faith guide you."
Rowdey, "any last advice?"
Yustone, "get enough rest whenever you can, you can't fight exhausted."
Rowdey, "finally something I can't screw up." Both men start laughing and Rowdey goes to his room for sleep.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:38 am

Spoiler:
Deep in the mountains 6 dragons are flying about 40 feet off the ground with men jumping off the dragons then back on from the ground. One dragon starts flying higher.
Phoenix, "what the hell are you doing stardust? This is just a forty foot exercise."
Stardust, "you have to improvise in combat, lets see how you do." Stardust spins upside down and Phoenix falls. Weirdly locking in his gliding wings between the arms and torso of his plate mail, Phoenix begins gliding to another dragon. Immediately after landing Phoenix jumps back up over Stardust and comes down impaleing Stardust with his spear.
Stardust screaming in pain, "you die now little fool!" Stardust tries grabbing Phoenix and since he can't reach decides to fly into the mountain and smash the dragoon. Right before crushing into the mountain Phoenix rejoices his spear and jumps to the ground. After bouncing off the mountain Stardust immediately dives to catch Phoenix. Right before landing on the ground Phoenix is caught by a furious Stardust. As Stardust opens his mouth to bite the dragoon in halfs a huge shadow covers the young hatchling. The adult dragon flies down and orders Stardust (who is still considered a hatchling even though he is only 20 years to adult status) to rephrase the dragoon.
Stardust opening his hands, "I don't understand why Lord Dragon lets these pathetic creatures live here. This should be dragon only territory."
Slick (the adult dragon), "who cares, they are all hard working and help alot. You would be wise to learn your role here." Slick flies off and leaves Stardust complaining amd Phoenix just laughing at Stardust.

The realm of the Paladins
Rowdey waves good bye as he walks away from the training grounds. Armed with his short sword and the buckler his father made him years ago before the accident that took him and Rowdey's mom's lives. Rowdey checks his leather armor and makes sure it's on right and secure, he doesnt want a repeat of the day he was left running back to the barracks naked. After a couple of hours walking through the forest Rowdey has valiantly defeated two squirrels, one beaver, and a wild boar. Setting up a campfire Rowdey humms his bacon song as the fire grows. A short distance away Rowdey hears a bear and quickly puts out the fire. Moving closer to the sound Rowdey sees a small child in armor of some sort under the bear. Rowdey jumps out pulling his sword.
Rowdey, "leave now bear or this gets ugly." The black bear stands up and roars at Rowdey who takes a step back. "Ok take this you dumb animal!" Rowdey starts spinning his sword slowly trying the Intimidate technique, the beast remains unphazed so Rowdey tries faster until the sword flies out of his hand. "Crud." The sword servers the branch over the bear which falls on the bear who gets spooked and runs away. Rowdey looks around and takes a deep breath when he remembers nobody from the training faculty is here to make fun of him. The person sits up.
?????, "the bloody hell, can't a man sleep off a hangover?"
Rowdey, "did you get hit on the head?"
?????, "no why?"
Rowdey, "you aren't tall enough to be drinking, you can't be older than 12."
Xion, "bloody hell kid, aint you ever met a dwarf, names Xion."
Rowdey, "I'm Rowdey, does dwarf mean midget? Midgets are cool."
Xion, "I'm no damn midget. I'm actually tall for a dwarf."
Rowdey, "must suck to be so short."
Xion, "nevermind my height, where am I........I drank way to much last night."
Rowdey, "you are in everblue forest, how much did you drink?"
Xion, "I forget everything after my eighth barrel of ale everytime. Atleast I went the right way this time."
Rowdey, "where are you going?"
Xion, "to the underwater city of Altome, I want to attend the school."
Rowdey, "i'm going there also. I'm on a quest to become a knight. You want to be traveling partners?"
Xion, "I aint buying your hooch you know."
Rowdey, "I dont drink. Hey dont you have to know a school of magic already to get admission?"
Xion, "i'm a techno-wizard.........what do you mean you dont drink? What kind of life is that?"
Rowdey, "what is a techno-wizard?"
Xion, "a wizard that combines technology and magic. We dwarfs discovered the secrets when we lived with the dragons. I want to be the best so I'm going to the school."
Rowdey, "I want to see magic from technology, please!" Xion pulls out a blunderbus and points it down the road. As he ould the trigger a massive fireball emerges and flies down the path.
Xion, "cool huh."
Rowdey, "meh, anything good?" Xion turns red and 2 flaming claws emerge from the back of his armors hand.
Xion, "i'll meh you!"
Rowdey, "now thats cool......you should have done that first."
Xion, "I'm going to need alot of booze for this journey."
Rowdey, "I was just about to make bacon, you wasnt some?"
Xion, "ohhh bacon, lead the way." The duo head back to Rowdey's camp to have some food.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Spoiler:
The next morning of the floating island a large army is assembled.
Zeronex, "today you go fourth and claim the Fire Crystal for my glory. Phazed your air force must close off the mountain outlets and prevent reinforcements. Xyz your Army will spearhead the attack until you get Accelerate and Start close enough, once they engage you offer support. Draco you enter and lead the Crankers and you get my crystal. Genex you provide initial shots and cover fire for the withdrawal once Draco has the crystal. Go fourth and get my crustal." The entire army salutes Zeronex then moves to attack positions.

Flying high in the mountain Ncepulo is enjoying his patrol as usual.
Ncepulo, "higher and faster Shred!" The griffin schreeches then bolts up before making a spinning downward dive. "Thats my boy........" The horizon soon fills with a large army. " oh god, is that an attack?" The griffin schreeches and turns to fly back. Flying infront of the griffin Draco smiles.
Draco, "you won't be reporting this." Draco pulls his sword.
Ncepulo, "stop me if you can!" The griffin dives immediately and Draco pursues. Draco is obviously faster but the telepathic bond between the griffin and Ncepulo allow for better maneuverability. Draco tries with no success until Ncepulo launches a flare as warning, his distraction allows Draco the opportunity to cut a large gash into Shred who immediately begin falling to the earth. Half way to the ground both Ncepulo and Shred are caught by Slick.
Slick, "a birdman? What the hell is happening?"
Ncepulo, "an attack! Oh god Shred is hurt badly." Slick roars echoing throughout the entire valley. A younger dragon flies to Slick, Slick hands the two to the younger dragon who flies them back to receive medical attention. Draco flies down to look at the dragon eye to eye.
Draco, "tell you what, I won't kill you myself."
Slick, "you may bfe larger than a human but still nothing compared to me." Draco quickly slices Slick's right wing off.
Draco, "I hope Sever hurt alot!" Slick crashes hard into the ground and is swarmed by machines. Quickly getting up he knocks them away until he is blasted and knocked to the ground. Slowly getting up Slick is knocked back down with one punch.
Xyz, "you two finish this then catch up." Accelerate and Star pounce oin the down dragon cutting into pieces.

At the mountain fortress fire rains from the sky destroying most of the exit exhaust ports. Stardust makes it out just in time as his port is destroyed.
Stardust, "it's good I heard the roar, what the hell are we under attack again?" Stardust flies up and engages the air force attacking, moments later he is surrounded until a wing of griffin riders join the fight. "I dont need help damn you!" As Stardust turns to fight he comes face-to-face with Draco. Draco's eyes glow yellow.
Zeronex speaking through Draco, "what a magnificent specimen, a shame you aren't respected."
Stardust, "I am respected! You know nothing!"
Draco, "you dont have to be a hatchling another day, we can age you in exchange for your loyalty."
Stardust, "I can be an adult today? It's not possible."
Draco, "but we can, you hate it here but dont feel welcome anywhere else. We welcome you plus can grant your fondest desire."
Stardust eyes welling with tears, "i'll do it, finally being an adult. What do I have to do?"
Draco, "make sure we get the Fire crystal."
Stardust, "it's in the central chamber with LD, it's also enchanted that only he can enter."
Draco, "i'll get it, now feel free to attack your old friends." Stardust flies to help his new "friends"

On the floating island is typing furiously.
Genex, "not going to work this time, I figured out how to jam your communications already dragon. One on one we wil win." Genex begins giggling.
Zeronex, "report."
Genex, "Lord Dragon is trying to summon help but I've blocked it. We are taking heavy casualties in the spearhead like projected. Crankers are waiting orders."
Zeronex, "engage, I want the crystal in my hands by the hour."
Genex into a microphone, "engage, time run one hour until return with crystal is mandated."

On the battlefield explosions flare. The dragoons have the land force pinned down.
Xyz, "launch morters and clear the field." Moments after the launch something in the sky descends impaleing the machine next to Xyz.
Phoenix removing his spear, "your tyranny ends now!" Dozens of dragoons follow suit destroying many machines.
Star, "we have orders Accelerate, finish them quickly." The two crankers start tearing into the dragoons who put up a valiant fight. Phoenix tries stabbing Star who catches the spear. Star grabs Phoenix and throws him 100 yards. After some rag dolling Phoenix finally comes to a stop. The crankers make a bee line to Draco standing at the entrance. The crankers lead the way as Draco follows. Coming to the central corridor Accelerate bounces hard off a magical barrier.
Lord Dragon, "leave now or face an ancient dragon. Star and Accelerate both laugh until LD emerges, standing 50 feet tall LD smacks Star into the wall. Star gets up slowly. LD looks at Draco. "King of the birdmen, you are alive? Your people need you."
Draco, "I need the crystal."
LD, "I can't give it to you." Draco pulls his sword and puts it to his chest.
Draco, "I have failed and now I end my life as payment."
LD, "NO YOU CAN'T, YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU!"
Draco, "alas I have no choice, take care of them." Draco moves the blade away ready to impale himself.
LD, "stop, I wil get it." LD gets the crystal and gives it to Draco. Draco and the crankers turn to walk out and LD follows trying to reason with Draco and get him to return to his people. As soon as LD steps into the open a large beam hits him square in the back knocking him out. Draco turns and draws his sword when Ncepulo jumps between the fallen dragon and the birdman.
Draco, "ohhh look, a little garnish for the main course."
Ncepulo, "ohhh look, no really look!" Pulling out a small orb a flash of brilliant light blinds Draco and the crankers. When their vision returns LD is gone with Ncepulo.
Draco soaking into a transmitter, "crystal recovered, full withdrawal."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Spoiler:
Walking through the mayhem with a dislocated shoulder Phoenix wonders why this happened. Refusing medical attention numerous times Phoenix finally makes it to where LD is laying. Ncepulo walks up to the dragoon.
Ncepulo, "Stardust betrayed us."
Phoenix, "that damn dragon just couldnt follow the rules, ohhh well now I can kill him.
Ncepulo, "I sent the summon for Rose to return."
Phoenix, "good he can tell us what to do." LD lifts his head.
LD speaking weakly, "tell......Doom. He is........next I believe. You two........leave now." LD's head crashes to the ground.
Phoenix slamming his shoulder into a large rock putting it back in place, "let's go then."
Ncepulo, "I can't, Shred is hurt."
Phoenix, "we have orders, do you want to be banished? They will fix your griffin. Come on we leave now." Phoenix starts walking as Ncepulo runs to catch up.
Ncepulo, "slow down! I can't run the entire way to keep up with you!"

Far away Rowdey and Xion are hiding in a bush.
Xion pointing at two blob like creatures with tendrils for arms, " groapers, they usually have gems in their stomachs."
Rowdey, "what good are gems?"
Xion, "depending on the quality, anything from magic weapons," xion opens the blunderbus showing the rubies, "to trading for booze for the low quality ones. A complete win-win I'd say."
Rowdey sighing, "fine we can even though there is nothing for me."
Xion, "you can trade gems for anything, I just prefer booze. Liquor never lets me down. Be careful because they may easy your sword and shield if given a chance."
Rowdey, "over my dead body, charge!" Rowdey charges as a second emerges from behind a tree.
Xion pulls out a blue mac-10 weapon, "stop Rowdey that's a mated pair." Before Rowdey can react the second groaper trips him up as the first takes his sword and shield, Rowdey screams as the female throws the shield in her mouth and starts chewing. A volley of ice shards burst fourth from the gun severing the male's tendrils freeing Rowdey. Rowdey grabs a big rock and starts bashing the female as Xion handles the male.
Rowdey, GIVE ME BACK MY SHIELD!" After the female falls over obviously dead Rowdey keeps bashing it and crying.
Xion, "quick remove the stomach, they usually don't chew." Rowdey starts reaching in and pulling pieces of his syrus out. Stopping once he finds his families crest, a gopher with a hawk in it's mouth, Rowdey holds it close and begins to cry.
Rowdey, "I couldnt even make it a week with my shield, how am I supposed to be a knight without a shield?"
Xion, "well lets empty the stomachs, they should have enough stuff to trade for a shield, we can even fer your beaver pir on it."
Rowdey, "it's a gopher, not a smelly beaver." Rowdey starts reaching through the mouth pulling out gold coins and gems. Looking up excited Rowwdy watches Xion cut open the groaper, remove the stomach, and dump the contents on the ground. "Why didn't you tell me to do that?"
Xion laughing, "I believe everyone should experiance that feeling once." Rowdey snears as he moves his hand since he was already in.
Rowdey freaking out, "something grabbed me, HELP!" Rowdey removes his hand and locked on the wrist is some weird looking bracer.
Xion, "what is that?"
Rowdey, "I dont know, just cut it off."
Xion approaches with his fire claws out, once he goes to cut it off a magical barrier emerges in the shape of a round shield. Xion tries striking it but nothing happens.
Inside Rowdey's head * I am Ageius, the knight of long ago*
Rowdey, "talking to me without moving your lips isn't funny Xion."
Xion, "but i'm not........wait those ruins." Xion looks closer. "I think you found a rune weapon."
Rowdey, "I dont want ruined weapons."
Xion shaking his head, "not ruined weapon, a R-U-N-E weapon is made with a powerful soul. Rumor has it they can telepathically communicate with their owner."
*correct, I was a force for good until a wizard used his dieing energy to put me in here."
Rowdey, "why me?"
Xion, "you should be happy, watch." Xion pulls the blunderbus and fires at Rowdey. Instantly a tower shield shape emerges and blocks the fireball.
Rowdey, "I can use the stuff I found for a better set of armor I guess."
Xion pointing north, "there is a large city that way, it's a little out of the way but you may want a better sword."
Rowdey, "you just want to hit the pub, don't you?" Both men laugh and start heading north.

At the base of the mountains Ncepulo and Phoenix are moving southeast.
Ncepulo, "alright stop." Phoenix stops and turns to the heavy breathing gnome. "You are six foot one inch tall, I am two feet even. Unless you are going to help me I can't travel with you."
Phoenix, "i'm not carrying you."
Ncepulo, "I jusy berded a wolf or a bear or any animal large enough to support me, and help getting it by the head."
Phoenix, "are you serious?"
Ncepulo, "we can move at my speed."
Phoenix, "here wolfy wolfy, come here boy!"
Ncepulo, "that's not how...." Ncepulo is cut off as a timber wolf crashes through the brush. The rabid beast snarls briefly before Phoenix smacks it over the head with the hilt of his spear.
Phoenix, "my part is done." Ncepulo walks over and starts rubbing the wolves head. About a minute later it gets up and lays down for Ncepulo to get on.
Ncepulo, "you will be Rage, you like that boy?" The wolf walks around wagging his tail.
Phoenix, "lets go, we rest at that city." Phoenix points to a far away cloud of smoke. "Try and keep up." Phoenix starts running.
Ncepulo, "lets go Rage." The wolf runs after Phoenix.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:17 am

Spoiler:
High in the sky Draco leads Stardust to Zeronex. Stardust marvels at the flashing lights and wierd tubes filled with multiple different colors of fluid.
Stardust, "you promised I would be an adult birdman." Zeronex walks in with Genex following.
Zeronex, "I remember my promise hatchling."
Genex, "the chamber is already ready."
Stardust, "lets go then." Genex walks Stardust away as Draco gives the crystal to Zeronex.
Zeronex, "to bad you can't help with Doom."
Draco, "why is that my lord?"
Zeronex, "it's underwater, I will lead and you will stay here.
Draco bows, "yes my lord." As the machine starts up Zeronex and Draco walk in."
Genex, "it's set for a hundred years."
Zeronex, "the max huh, finish quickly."
Genex, "shall I offer him cybernetic enhancements?"
Zeronex, "would they work on a dragon?"
Genex, "I don't know, but this is my first dragon. The worst thing would be it dies."
Zeronex, "I dont care, I must plan the next assult." Zeronex and Draco leave as the machine powers down.
Stardust, "I feel incredible."
Genex, "you can be stronger, if you want."
Stardust, "how is that? Can I use the machine more?"
Genex, "no the machine can't without serious complications, I was talking about cybernetics."
Stardust, "i'm listening"
Genex, "we remove your spine and wings, follow that with fiber nanites to strengthen your muscles. Once that is complete I will attach this ion cannon to your glands that produce the electricity in your breath weapon. Once that ius done I remove most of your throat and skull to accommodate your new power."
Stardust, "there is nothing wrong with my breath weapon." Genex points to a metal wall.
Genex smiling, "fire there." Stardust launches his lightning breath attack leaving a basketball sized hole in the wall. Genex snickers then fires the ion cannon blowing a ten foot hole in the wall.
Stardust, "ok lets do this." Genex walks Stardust into the cybernetic room. After sedatating Stardust, Genex sets the machines to his specifications then drains all the blood from Stardust's wings.
Genex, "I wonder I could use this with my cranker syrum, well they will die trying." Genex begins laughing insanely.

Far away in the city of Altome Doom sits with his oldest ally Loki.
Loki, "I don't like this biomancy magic, it can kill us undead very easily."
Doom, "yes my friend, but the workings of it are fascinating."
Loki, "one day your fascination will kill you."
Doom, "I'm a walking skeleton, you can't bfe much more dead than that."
Loki, "you know you should have let me turn you."
Doom, "I have to much research, besides I still wanted to see the sun back then, and we both know how much Vampires like the sun."
In the arena EJ launches a flame storm at Antsy, instantly a resin surrounds Antsy and as the fire flies past the ridden armor shows no damage. Antsy stomps the ground chanting and the earth rolls towards EJ who launches himself up with a fire pillar to avoid the attack. Quick as a snap Antsy draws a curved stick with no string, drawing back and releasing a green bolt materializes hitting EJ in the shoulder.
Doom, "match goes to biomancer Antsy."
EJ, "why the hell is that elf allowed to be here? This was a human school for so long and it was great."
Antsy, "dont be upset, I'm just a faster learner. Plus I have a higher dexterity and better vision."
EJ, "I will bfe a master before you, I already have mastered two elements and have started my path of necromancy plus my third element."
Antsy, "i'm working on two elements at the same time, plus my biomancy mastery and my combat reflexes are superior."
Loki, "one day you are going to have to let them fight it out you know."
Doom sighing, "yes, but I want to understand this biomancy magic first." Lithium walks in and hands his research paper to Doom.
Lithium, "here is my paper master, the rune weapon creation theory and practice were fascinating, I would like to try when I'm stronger."
Doom gestures Lithium to Loki, "this one is like a sponge, he is learning with not a single complaint. He even has spent time translating the old tomes for the new students. I can't even get these two to do it with a special lesson. This one well make a fine wizard."
Loki, "in the four thousand years you have known me how often have I cared about this school?"
Doom, "you did the day I brought in Antsy."
Loki, "yes and very few other times."
Doom, "no worries old friend, on a side note I made you a new sword."
Loki, "a rune weapon?"
Doom, "you will jusy have to wait. It's time for my next lesson." Doom disappears leaving an excited Loki.
Loki, "I hope it matches my outfit."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Spoiler:
Approaching the city of River Rock Xion and Rowdey are both excited, only different reasons.
Xion, "they have ten bars here, daddy needs an ale or 50."
Rowdey, "shouldnt we shop and get our rooms for tonight before you go drinking?"
Xion frowns, "fine lets do what you want first. Which shop do you want to hit first."
Rowdey, "i've never been here, would you pick an armor shop."
Xion, "dragon scale forge is run by gnomes and they give the best trades for gems. Com on it's in the northern part of the city." The duo walk north to the shop passing professional beggars, prostitutes, and other shady people. A3 the same time outside the northern gate Phoenix and Ncepulo stop.
Phoenix, "it's a few days to Altome with no cities or towns, we should gather supplies."
Ncepulo, "and finally get some rest?"
Phoenix looking at the gnome menacingly, "fine we can get rooms at a inn or something." As theu enter Ncepulo points to a shop.
Ncepulo, "that's my brothers shop, he may be able to help."
Phoenix, "Dragon Scale Forge? That's a cheesy name."
Ncepulo, "yeah but it's a magnet for stupid traders, they think everything is made from dragon scales and bones." Ncepulo and Phoenix walk in and everything goes quite.
?????, "look what the wolf dragged in."
Ncepulo, "good to see you to Mongo."
Mongo, "I thought you had a griffin?"
Ncepulo, "he got hurt and Lord Dragon ordered us to tell Doom."
Mongo claps his hands and everyone stops working to grab various things and bring them to the table. Mongo smiling, "family discount......500 gold pieces." Ncepulo gasps in terror and Phoenix mearly reaches into a pocket in his satchel. Pulling out a ruby Phoenix places it on the table.
Phoenix, "deal?"
Mongo, "that is only worth 50....."
Phoenix, "I always thought dragon eye rubies were worth in the thousands?" Mongo puts in his gem examiner and immediately freaks out. "Add a quiver of throwing spears and whatever Ncepulo needs."
Mongo yelling, "get the feather spears now! And for you?"
Ncepulo, "I need double mini-crossbows with quivers and dual bracer blades." The assistants run the items to the table.
Mongo, "pleasure doing business with you" Rowdey and Xion walk in.
Ncepulo, "we need a room for the night."
Mongo, "the inn down the road has rooms, but they say it's haunted."
Phoenix, "that's fine." Phoenix removes the steel head of his spear and replaces it with a silver spearhead.
Rowdey, "I need armor and possibly a sword." Mongo walks towards Rowdey.
Mongo, "you have money?"
Rowdey, "I have a little gold and a couple of hand fulls of gems."
Xion, "I know the value of these gems so don't try and rip us off."
Ncepulo, "nobody knows more about gems than gnomes do."
Xion, "dwarfs do." Xion removes his helmet.
Ncepulo, "my family is always honest so you need to apologize now."
Xion, "no way, this greedy bastard ripped me off once already." Ncepulo kicks Rage and they charge Xion. As Ncepulo gets close Rowdey jumps in the way and blocks the attack with a tower shield. Phoenix charges to help Ncepulo but his strike is parried by the twin flame claws from Xion's armor. As the two groups circle looking for an opening to attack Mongo steps in the middle.
Mongo, "stop, when I first opened the shop I was very dishonest. One day I tried ripping of the wrong person. He grabbed me by my throat and lifted me effortlessly with one hand. He flashed a set of fangs then his eyes glowed red, he told me never to try that again and since then I could never bring myself to cheating people."
Xion, "a vampire that didn't kill you?"
Mongo, "he said he had uses for me, for weeks I would sneak into a house then invite him so he could feast."
Phoenix, "I should kill you for helping a vampire, those filthy beast need to die."
Mongo, "he only went after corrupt officials and bad people. I well never forget Loki."
Rowdey, "can we get on with this trading, I'm hungry." After looking at the various armors and prices Rowdey settles on a set of red studded leather, a silver long sword, and a set of silver throwing knives "Time for food, then bed we have a long way to Altome Xion."
Ncepulo, "hey we can travel together, we are going that way." Phoenix grumbles and Xion walks out.
Xion, "where is that pub?"

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Spoiler:
Throwing open the door to the pub a gleam of happiness in Xion's eyes can be seen. Rowdey is concerned until Xion skips to the bar.
Rowdey, "I should have known, ugh let's get a table." Phoenix throws a drunk out of his seat and sits down. Ncepulo gets off his wolf and tells it to stay, he then runs to catch up to Rowdey, as they both sit down Xion runs to the take and takes his seat.
Xion, "I paid for my first barrel and told the waitress you guy's needed to order and she said she will be right over."
Phoenix, "they better serve grain liquor, and not the cheap stuff."
Ncepulo, "a fine spirit would tickle my fancy nicely." The three men look at Rowdey since he hasn't said anything.
Rowdey, "what?" At that time the waitress wheels over a barrel and snarkly asks what the others want.
Phoenix, "high quality grain liquor, preferably the blue stuff."
Ncepulo, "red spirit for myself."
Waitress, "and you?"
Rowdey, "I would love a glass of water." Xion falls out of his chair as Phoenix and Ncepulo both have their jaws drop.
Xion getting back into his chair, "bloody hell, you can't order water in a pub."
Rowdey, "is it against the rules? If so i'll leave since I don't drink alcohol."
Xion, "more for me then."
Ncepulo, "what do you mean by that. Everyone I know drinks, even our babies have a few shots a day."
Phoenix, "who cares, let him miss out."
Rowdey sarcastically, "thanks for the support guy's." As Xion takes a huge chug, he immediately spits it out.
Xion, "WAITRESS, YOU STUPID WITCH......YOU BROUGHT ME A BARREL OF WATER! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" A man flanked by two very big orcs walks up to the group.
Owner, "get the hell out of my pub, we dont serve your kind." The owner points at Xion.
Xion, "whats wrong with dwarfs?"
Owner, "my wife ran off with a dwarf years ago."
Xion, "and since she got it sooooooooo much better and left you hate us? Just go get me a beer before I steal your waitress." Xion winks at the waitress.
Owner, "kill him!" The first orc grabs Xion and as he lifts, Xion takes his shot and kicks the orc square in the family jewels. The second orc grabs Xion and throws him across the bar. As Xion starts getting up he sees a foot, size 23, flying at his face. Closing his eyes Xion waits for the kick that never comes, opening his eyes he sees Rowdey had tackled the orc.
Xion, "hold him boyo, I'm coming." Xion runs up and kicks the orc in the face, breaking a tooth in the creatures mouth. The orc jumps up and throws Rowdey into a wall then grabs the stunned Xion. As the orc pt's Xion through a table the orc is leveled by a jump kick from Phoenix. At that time the owner calls in a dozen orcs. Most of the patron run away our cower in fear.
Phoenix, "a good bar fight, I'm in." Phoenix charges the orcs and is joined by his traveling partners. 30 minutes later with lots of bruises and some missing teeth the foursome walk out tired as hell.
Xion, "that was an interesting technique you used Ncepulo."
Ncepulo, "when men want to fight, then gnomes must bite." The group laughs.
Phoenix, "you really impressed me Rowdey, despite the fact they were seriously trying to hurt you all you did was defend and make them hurt themselves.
Rowdey wincing in pain, "way of the paladin, never kill a humanoids unless they are evil. Last I checked stupid wasnt evil."
Xion, "I would have rather had some booze but it was still fun. Lets go get a room, I needed a hot bath. The group heads to the only inn with rooms open, being "haunted" has almost put the place out of business. When they walk in a beautiful red head girl greets them.
Phoenix, "we need 4 rooms."
Ncepulo whispers, "yeah i'll take wherever you stay."
Xion whispering, "get real little man, she likes them short and stoat, not just short."
Inn keeper, "the bar in the basement is open for customers."
Rowdey starts turning to Xion, "hey they have........where did he go?"
Ncepulo getting up off the ground, "that jerk ran me over."
Phoenix, "I have a thousand china saying he is in the bar and halfway through a barrel of ale."
Rowdey, "nobody is stupid enough to take that bet." The trio laugh and Phoenix and Ncepulo head to the basement. Rowdey turns to the stairs to go to his room.
Inn keeper, "you aren't going to drink?"
Rowdey, "I dont drink, thank you."
Inn keeper, "but you must."
Rowdey stopping, "why? What will happen if I don't?" A load thud is heard, followed by a small thud and a larger thud. Rowdey runs downstairs to see his friends layed out on the ground. "What is happening?"
Inn keeper, "I dont have a choice, the nagas have my father and if I don't help them eat, they will eat him." Rowdey draws his sword and starts scanning the room. A passageway opens and Rowdey takes position to it's side. As soon as Rowdey sees the head of the naga he immediately cuts it off. Rowdey grabs a torch and enters the passageway. Moving slowly Rowdey kills 3 more before finding the center of the lair. The illumination from the glow moss shows a gorgon waiting in the center.
Rowdey quietly, "gorgon are great archers with a pettrifying gaze, ummmm best approach is a distraction followed by quick movement to decapitate." The inn keeper enters from another corridor and as she yells for her father the gorgon aims and shots her in the knee. As it approaches she is unconscious from hitting her head on the ground. The gorgon picks her up and as it turns Rowdey cuts it's head off with one swipe. Rowdey carries her out then puts her in bed. The next morning she wakes up to Rowdey pacing the room.
Inn keeper, "you saved me, why?"
Rowdey, "part of the job ma'am, now your awake and I have 2 more hours of my stay paid for. The inn keeper starts loosening her clothes, as she looks up she sees Rowdey fast asleep on the floor.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon May 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Spoiler:
Rowdey awakens to it being dark outside. Seeing Xion in bed Rowdey gets up.
Rowdey, "how could I sleep for an hour and feel so rested? The sun isn't even up yet."
Phoenix from the chair he is sitting in, "you slept through the entire day, I had to move you to bed."
Rowdey, "oh god we overstayed and have to pay for another night." Rowdey starts ruffling through his coin bag as the inn keeper walks in. "Dont worry ma'am I have your coins."
Inn keeper, "you saved my life and you friends found the remains of my father, now I can bury him."
Phoenix, "she comped our room tonight as a thank you and an I'm sorry for trying to feed you to monsters."
Rowdey, "I'm hungry, got any bacon?" The inn keeper leaves then comes back moments later with a huge plate of bacon.
Inn keeper, "your passed out friend told me how much you loved bacon." Rowdey pounces towards the plate and starts cramming hand fulls of bacon into his mouth. Moans of ecstasy purr from Rowdey as he devours the bacon.
Ncepulo, "it doesnt look like anyone else will be getting any. I'm going to bed." Phoenix and Ncepulo leave laughing.

High on the floating island Zeronex talks to Phazed and XYZ.
Zeronex, "we are going to need as much magic protection as possible to make this attack a success."
Phazed, "we can modify the depth charges into anti-magic spheres."
Xyz, "The ceramic plates should protect from all but the most powerful mages."
Zeronex, "rumors state Doom has a vampire ally, what of him?"
Phazed, "I can modify flares to produce light similar to the sun."
Xyz, "and we can change out the steel weapons for silver, that should prevent the vampire from not being hurt."
Zeronex, "all right make it so, I will lead the psyonic units in the fight as they may help greatly against mages and possibly more vampires." Genex runs in excited.
Genex, "i'm a genius! I have 2 great....." Genex is thrown into a wall.
Zeronex, "no more warnings on interrupting. Wait for me to finish, THEN announce yourself and ask permission to speak." Zeronex releases Genex. Genex bows then walks away.
Genex, "soon as I have my crystals again you won't be necessary Zeronex. Lord Dragon has been neutralized and can bfe eliminated at my choosing. Doom will be a challenge but you have enough incentive to push yourself to victory, after him then Moonsaber should fall easy enough. Then I will activate my Warmech to destroy the world." Genex walks away laughing.

Deep in the mountains Black Rose lands close to Lord Dragon.
Black Rose, "the oldest and strongest of our race layed out like a hatchling?"
LD, "if you were any slower Rose I would be healed and you would have missed this."
Rose, "I take it you want me to protect the crystal."
LD, "it has been stolen, I need you to watch the valley."
Rose, "what of the hatchling Stardust?"
LD, "he betrayed us, slick was killed.........they may return." LD's eyes close and he begins snoring.
Rose talking to himself, "Stardust betrayed us? LD is layed out and Slick is dead.........I better be on my toes. I promise you will die Stardust, filthy traitor."

Inside the Paladins sanctum Yustone walks up to Moonsaber and kneels.
Moonsaber, "I wish everyone would stop that." Yustone stands.
Yustone, "we do it as respect, you are a great hero after all."
Moon, "you here to talk about me?"
Yustone, "no sir, the guest has waken up." Moon stands and starts walking to the infirmary. Upon entering the priest kneels.
Moon, "I heard he was awake."
Priest, "he was then an alarm went off and he collapsed."
Moon, "Yustone go to town and find a mechanic, maybe someone can rig something to recharge him."
Yustone, "yes sir." Yustone leaves as Moon looks over the cyborg.
Moon, "you better not make me regret taking you in."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Wed May 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Spoiler:
As Rowdey and his party prepare to leave in the morning a young man enters the inn panting heavily.
Man, "we need......help in Touramount.......monsters attacking." Rowdey runs up and catches the man as he falls.
Rowdey, "where is that?"
Inn keeper, "it's about 6 hours west."
Rowdey, "lets go help guy's."
Phoenix, "we need to get to Altome."
Rowdey, "people need aid!"
Xion, "you know we dont have time to help everyone."
Ncepulo, "come on Rowdey, let's finish our mission first."
Rowdey, "fine, i'll go alone." Rowdey storms out as Phoenix, Ncepulo, and Xion just look at each other.
A couple miles down the road Rowdey starts crying.
Xion, "what are you crying about?" Rowdey spins around to see his friends standing there.
Rowdey, "what are you doing? Altome is more South than this route."
Phoenix, "and we couldnt abandon our comrade in arms."
Ncepulo, "clear your tears and lets go."
Rowdey, "I wasnt crying, my allergies are acting up." About 6 hours later they find the town locked from the inside. Phoenix jumps the wall and let's everyone in.
Ncepulo, "this place was ravaged, I wonder if anyone survived?" A scuttle is hears and the group all spin towards the noise. A small boy no older than 5 is trembling trying to hide. Rowdey gets on his knees and starts moving towards the child.
Rowdey, "it's ok, we aren't going to hurt you." The boy squeezes his toy. "Is that a lion?" The boy nods. "Well then you must be a great hunter to own a lion." The boy anoles and walks towards Rowdey. "What happened here?" The boy starts drawing in the ground, a village burning, humanoids carrying away people, and the little boy alone. He then draws a cave away from the city and starts tapping on the cave.
Ncepulo, "this cave must be where everyone was taken."
Phoenix, "which way kid?" The boy points West.
Xion, "let's do this, I want to be to Altome asap." The party of friends head towards the cave. Outside the cave 4 orcs stand guard.
Phoenix drawing his spear, "I can take the back two easily, as soon as I jump charge the cave and try to keep them from sounding the alarm." Phoenix jumps, Ncepulo takes a flanking move as Rowdey and Xion charge head on. Quick as a blink the orcs are dead and the group enters the cave.
Rowdey, "I can't see."
Phoenix, "I dropped my torch."
Ncepulo, "I can see ok." Xion pops his flaming claws out.
Xion, "shut up, why can't you learn a simple night eyes spell so wer don't have to give away our position." The adventurers make there way through the cave killing hordes of orcs.
Phoenix, "this has been really fun." Rage starts acting weird.
Ncepulo, "guy's there is some magical creature ahead, ready your magic and silver." As they move forward the pillers in the central corridor block all visual attempts to identify the creature.
Rowdey, "I can't see anything, it could be anything and anywhere."
Ncepulo, "ahhhhhhhhhh!" The group turns to see a floating orb moving away with tiny legs flailing. Taking out his magic s2thehay Xion fires a fireball at the creature, before the fireball can connect the creature turns around and the fireball disappears.
Phoenix, "what the hell was that?"
Xion, "Poop. It's a beholder, they can negate magic........among other things." A small tentacle points an eye and fires a great beam hitting Xion, turning him to stone.
Phoenix, "come on, we have to stop this."
*charge head on Rowdey, the creatures magic can't pierce my fields*
Rowdey charges with his amulet creating magic forcefields to block each of the 12 mini-eye blasts. A couple eyes eeee Phoenix coming fot a flank and start shooting at him. Ncepulo's legs are completely inside the Beholder who now starts trying to bite Rowdey. Out of nowhere two blades pierce, from the inside of the Beholder, through it's main eye. As the creatures reels in pain Rowdey starts cutting of the small eyes, Phoenix impales the Beholder with his spear as Rage bites the eye pointing at Phoenix. After the eye that shot the grey beam is severed Xion returns to normal. The Beholder goes limp and Rowdey starts kicking the teeth out. Climbing out Ncepulo wipes the saliva off.
Ncepulo, "that was gross, I never want to be eaten again."
Xion, "atleast you didn't get stoned." The group laughs. "We should check the area, Beholders usually have a good stash."
Rowdey, "go ahead, i'm going to see if I can find the villagers." As the group spreads out looking Rowdey comes across a sword impaleing a solid stone block. "OMG OMG OMG, if I can pull this I might become a king." Rowdey braces himself and as soon as he touches the hilt of the sword the blade disappears leaving Rowdey holding just a hilt. "THAT'S NOT HOW THE LEGEND GOES! WHY ME!" Rowdey hears people moaning and puts the hilt in his pack. Finding the villagers Rowdey beaks the lock freeing them. An old man walks up and gives Rowdey a short spear amd thanks him for his help. Rowdey moves to find his friends who are loading their packs with gold and gems.
Phoenix, "come on Rowdey, there is plenty for everyone."
Rowdey, "the villagers can have my share, they need it more than I do, here Phoenix they have me a spear and I don't like them much." Rowdey throws the spear which impales the wall easily. Phoenix removes the spear looking it over thoroughly.
Phoenix, "this ius a sealed magic spear.........they can have the rest of my share as thanks for this."
Xion, "i'm loaded with gems so they can have the gold.
Ncepulo jumping with joy, "blue ruby daggers! I found a pair of blue ruby daggers! Praise the gods!"
Rowdey, "lets go guy's, our work is done." The party leave and the villagers move in to claim the leftover goods.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Fri May 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Spoiler:
As the sun goes down the party sets up camp. Ncepulo notices Rowdey is looking sad.
Ncepulo, "whats bothering you Rowdey?"
Rowdey spinning around, "huh? Ohhh nithing I just wish that I was having a good adventure."
Phoenix, "your kidding right?"
Rowdey, "I want an adventure that bards would sing of."
Xion, "you just need a ndard then my friend, you saved a damsel from death."
Ncepulo, "you killed a gorgon."
Phoenix, "not to mention the run in with the beholder."
*you found a rune weapon that most people never see."
Rowdey, "I guess so, I just always hoped to save the world."
Xion, "you are saving it one slice of bacon at a time." Rowdey wipes the drool off his mouth and everyone laughs until a large shadow covers the camp. Looking up everyone is in shock.
Rowdey, "the hell is that?"
Xion, "it's big."
Phoenix, "it looks like an island."
Ncepulo, "how would an island float?"
Rowdey, "it looks like it's heading towards Altome so it's probably flying by magic."
Xion, "I dont think so."
Phoenix, "THAT'S THE ISLAND THAT ATTACKED US IN THE MOUNTAINS!"
Rowdey, "what attack?"
Ncepulo, "they hurt Shred, we have to stop them."
Xion, "we can try and warn the spellcasters but we can't catch that thing."
Rowdey, "what way can we warn them?" Everyone looks down as they have no ideas.
Phoenix, "let's go, maube we can make a difference." The fire is put out as the groups tries to catch up to the floating island.

On the island Zeronex stands before his army.
Zeronex, "tomorrow I chalk lead you into the spellcaster realm, some well die but remember this is for my glory! Victory or I will recycle all of you."
Xyz, "we have 10 mega crankers and 50 regular crankers."
Phazed, "the anti-magic depth charges are ready, that should stop all but the strongest spellcasters from using magic."
Zeronex, "good. What information have we gotten on the ruler of the kingdom?"
Draco, "a lich named Dedoombringer, over....."
Zeronex, "Doom lives huh, that may be trouble. How can we easily kill a lich?"
Xyz, "all units have silver weapons, we are ready for the lich and vampire."
Zeronex, "how do you know?"
Phazed, "we have run simulations all week and the results were always in our favor."
Zeronex, "you better hope it's not a big thing."

Inside his lab Genex puts the finishing touch on his dragon armor.
Genex, "come out here Crimson, I have a gift for you." A large man walks out and stops feet from Genex.
Crimson, "yes master."
Genex handing the dragon armor to Crimson, "I made this from the scales of the dragon that donated the blood for your cranker solution." Crimson puts it on as the chamber holding Stardust opens. "My dragon cranker and my cybernetic dragon, you are both awesome specimens. You will make an untouchable tyrant."
Stardust, “as long as I am the strongest dragon I could care less."
Crimson, "you really are dense aren't you?"
Stardust, "what did you say? I should kill you now."
Crimson, "if you tried he could turn off your cybernetics, just like he could detonate the bomb in my head."
Genex, "you shouldnt make deals you can't keep."
Stardust, "woah woah woah, I never meant any disrespect."
Genex, "keep it that way."

At the edge of the island.
Xyz, "we should bfe there in the hour."
Zeronex, "prepare for assult."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Sun May 11, 2014 2:09 am

Spoiler:
Hundreds of anti-magic depth charges splash into the water surrounding Altome, the city underwater, followed by the crankers and mega crankers. As the troops swim to the entrance the city starts to glow bright, out of the city beans of pure magic rip through the crankers. As the depth charges fire up the beams die, with that Zeronex and Xyz lead the heavy machine attackers to join Accelerate and Star with what crankers survived the unusual defense that caught them off guard. Blasting a hole in the wall they find out that they dont have to reseal anything as the water is kept out magically. Entering the large chamber Zeronex sees the walls moving.
Zeronex, "clever Doom, Star you and Accelerate take a platoon East and Xyz and myself will head West. Stay in communication." The crankers take a large group East while Zeronex leads his group West. Inside the main chamber Loki is playing with his new sword.
Doom, "whoever this fool is I hope I get some fun."
Loki, "yeah right, without a passkey stone they will just run in circles." EJ, Antsy, and Lithium enter the room.
Antsy, "my lord some idiots have attacked."
Doom, "and you 3 want to have fun I take it." The trio nod yes.
Loki, "well it's still night outside so I'm going to have fun with the main force." The crystal ball Doom is looking through draws Loki's attention.
Doom, "this one seems more than human, but I guess you want a bigger challenge."
Loki, "wait a second" Loki looks into the crystal ball. "I want to play with him."
Doom laughs, "Antsy take the other one away, I have seen Loki this excited in years."
Antsy, "very well my lord." Antsy and Loki move to intercept Accelerate and Start.
Doom, "EJ take this golden robot away from the black one."
EJ, "I finally get to let loose, no holding back." EJ takes off as Lithium puffs his chest thinking he gets the black robot.
Lithium, "I'm ready my lord."
Doom, "good, protect the library." Lithium deflates.
Lithium, "yes my lord."
Doom, "you have the most important job today, if the library is safe I can finish any problems the others cant." Lithium bows and runs off. Doom refuses on Antsy and Loki.

Ej runs into Zeronex and Xyz.
EJ, "time to recycle you." EJ fires a flame torrent down the corridor only to have it stopped by a telekinetic wall.
Zeronex, "that was impressive, you should join us."
EJ focusing on a different spell, and risk Doom's wrath, no way." EJ fires hundred of mini-fireballs destroying a few robots.
Xyz, "now you die!" Zeronex motions for Xyz to stay back.
Zeronex, "we can sit here and fight or you can help me so I can kill Doom. I can also promise you the necromancer knowledge you desire."
EJ lowers his flame aura, "what are you talking about?"
Zeronex, "I have centuries of knowledge and a scientist that can give that knowledge to you in ten minutes."
EJ, "why should I?"
Zeronex, "because you are tired of being second fiddle to that filthy elf. Join as my master magician." EJ throws a stone to Zeronex.
EJ, "get going and you better not be lying." EJ walks off.
Xyz, "how did you knoe he would betray Doom?"
Zeronex, "I'm telepathic you fool, I should recycle you." Zeronex leads his group further into the city.

Elsewhere Antsy springs a trap splitting Accelerate from Star.
Antsy, "what the hell are those tubes?"
Accelerate, "your death!" Accelerate charges but slams into a wall Antsy formed from the earth.
Antsy, "holy Poop you are fast." Citing starts forming on Antsy. Accelerate charges and punches Antsy immediately after the armor formed, bouncing of the ground Antsy tries getting up but is kicked in the ribs.
Antsy, "dirty fighting? Bad choice."
Accelerate, "the only thing that matters is who stands last." Accelerate runs to kick Antsy again, as he kicks Antsy melds into the earth. Moments later Antsy fires straight up catching a horrific uppercut on Accelerate who is staggered.
Antsy, "you cant win."
Accelerate, "I'm faster and stronger, you are dead!" Accelerate throws a punch and Antsy catches it and starts squeezing Accelerate's hand.
Antsy, "mother nature herself have me the gift of biomancy, this armor gives me supernatural strength and a few other perks. On to of me being stronger I'm also smarter, give up." Accelerate draws his sword and swings up catching Antsy solid in the chest knocking him down.
Accelerate, "yet I feel no pain thanks to the chemicals provided by my master. I'll kill you quick." Accelerate stands over Antsy and moves to impale when crystal forms aroind the unconscious Antsy.
Dooms voice, "I hope you make it to me so I can thank you personally." Water begins to flood the corridor and Antsy disappears leaving Accelerate to find a way out.

In another chamber Loki is fighting Star.
Star, "I am above you human."
Loki flashes his fangs, "I wonder how you taste, I dont like stupid though." Star closes in faster than Loki can react. A strong punch in the face leaves a few teeth to fall out. Loki covers his mouth. "You knocked out a fang, that will make eating harder."
Star, "dont worry fangula, you won't make another meal."
Loki removes his hand showing his newly regrown teeth.
Loki, "fangula?" Loki's etes turn blood red with rage. Moving so fast Star can't follow Loki crushes Star into a wall belly first. Loki bites into Star's neck and immediately spits it out. "Chemicals, I prefer organic food." Star pushes back and turns to punch Loki. Swinging through Loki shock overtakes Star.
Star, "how did you?" Loki levels Star with a punch. Loki picks up Star and throws him through a stone pillar. Star gets up only to catch a superman punch knocking him out.
Loki, "time for your nap already? You're no fun." Loki walks off.

In the main chamber Zeronex and his force find Doom.
Zeronex, "just surrender, you can't win."
Doom laughing, "I let you get here because I wanted fun." The crankers and robots following Xyz and Zeronex immediately explode.
Xyz, "what the hell? Why aren't the anti-magic spheres slowing them down?"
Doom, "it's magic, and a magician never tells his secrets." Xyz aims both fists at Doom and particle cannons emerge from his forearms.
Xyz, "then disappear for me." Xyz fires and the blasts hit Doom who just laughs.
Doom, "if you want to hurt a lich try magic or something mystical." Xyz is clobbered by a swinging chunk of earth.
Zeronex,"how about this?" Zeronex tries launching a pyrokinetic blast but nothing happens.
Doom, "this is an enchanted room, magic only." EJ walks up behind Doom. "Finish this EJ."
EJ, "yes." EJ draws his blade and severs the crystal on Doom's belt.
Doom fading, "you traitor." The skeleton collapses and EJ grabs the crystal.
EJ, "I will keep his soul gem so he can't reform." Zeronex walks up and rips an arm off.
Zeronex, "you owe me remember Doom." Zeronex drops the arm. "Where is the water crystal hidden?"
EJ points to a crystal on a table in plain sight, "he never hid it, he played games with it." Zeronex grabs the crystal as Xyz gets up. The trio walk away to leave. Suddenly a steam of water blasts the group and carries the soul gem to Lithium. As Lithium turns to run he is hit by hundreds of mini-fireballs.
EJ, "you got me wet just to die yourself." EJ stops in his tracks as Loki enters the main chamber.
Zeronex, "we leave now." Zeronex begins pushing buttons and grabs EJ before his force teleports away. Loki runs to the skeleton that was Doom.
Loki, "how did this happen?"
Lithium weakly, "EJ......betrayed......soul......gem." Lithium drops the gem as Antsy emerges from his crystal chamber.
Antsy, "we must get the soul gem back to Doom quickly and hope the link wasnt completely severed, and give him back his arm first." Loki puts the arm back and gives the crystal back in less than a second. Mystical energy starts forming bring the skeleton back to lichdom.
Doom, "I'll kill EJ for this, Lithium?!" Antsy places a hand on Lithium and starts to glow green.
Antsy, "master he is past what I can heal."
Doom looks to Loki, "change him."
Loki, "come again?"
Doom, "I dont have the energy to teleport him to Moonsaber, if you dont turn him into a vampire he dies. He deserves a chance to decide which he wants."
Loki, "ok, I berded a bad taste out of my mouth anyways." Loki drains the rest of the blood from Lithium then cuts his hand forcing Lithium to drink Loki's blood. Moments later Lithium begins convulsing and afterwards sits up.
Lithium, "what happened?"
Doom, "you failed to oney but saved my existence, you were dieing and Loki transformed you into a vampire."
Loki, "and you were delicious, did you have lobster today?"
Lithium, "as a vampire my ability to get stronger magically died right?"
Doom, "yes, you can't get stronger magically."
Lithium, "oh well, I'm going to kill EJ though."
Antsy, "they stole the water crystal my lord."
Doom, "you and Lithium must retrieve it, but now everyone should rest."

At the warf.
Rowdey, "there they go."
Xion, "come on there may be injuries."
Phoenix, "how do we get in?" Ncepulo walks up.
Ncepulo, "my cousin that runs the shipping says the submarine will be ready in a few hours."
Rowdey, "I guess we wait."