Oh no! Another Draco one...Wait!

If you like to write then we like to read. Here's a place to share your stories, poetry, or whatever.
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Oh no! Another Draco one...Wait!

Post by dracostrike » Sun May 03, 2015 6:24 pm

jwestbro11 wrote:The funy thing is i haven't used an archtype in mouths.
deck duston
Not enough support :(
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Sun May 03, 2015 6:34 pm

dracostrike wrote:The Normal Pendulum.dek won't be good at all since I am not allowing generic access to cards outside the archetype. Meaning they will not get many of their needed extra deck monsters.

I already knew that, with the HEROes, I was going to work it into how the character plays.
So long as it's not Dark Law.dek then please. I despise that with a passion. Can I request the inclusion of Contrast HERO Chaos, if possible, as that is more so Masked HERO support than most of anything else, bar Shadow Mist? Ignoring the fact that it's arguably the "boss monster" of the deck.
My thoughts on Pendulum Summoning: "Somebody played a card game and then boom! End of the world. It totally happened, just like I said; just card game -- boom! Everyone dead."

------

Constellar Guide | Masked HERO Guide

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Sun May 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Windsofthepast wrote:
dracostrike wrote:The Normal Pendulum.dek won't be good at all since I am not allowing generic access to cards outside the archetype. Meaning they will not get many of their needed extra deck monsters.

I already knew that, with the HEROes, I was going to work it into how the character plays.
So long as it's not Dark Law.dek then please. I despise that with a passion. Can I request the inclusion of Contrast HERO Chaos, if possible, as that is more so Masked HERO support than most of anything else, bar Shadow Mist? Ignoring the fact that it's arguably the "boss monster" of the deck.
I want decks which I can mix up and bring various different monsters and strategies so don't worry ^^

xion52998
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by xion52998 » Sun May 03, 2015 8:00 pm

gosh darn it, people be taking all the archtypes i want to play
but meh i want in anyway
Name: xion
Deck: Hazy Flames
If not enough support, try using Firedog/Magician. If still not enough, make me run Majesty/Vanity's Fiend, along with some BS stall cards like Battle Fader.
MysticJhn wrote:Pickles always like you, reguardless on how you feel about them.
If you have a ruling question, feel free to PM me.

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Sun May 03, 2015 8:02 pm

xion52998 wrote:gosh darn it, people be taking all the archtypes i want to play
but meh i want in anyway
If not enough support, try using Firedog/Magician. If still not enough, make me run Majesty/Vanity's Fiend, along with some BS stall cards like Battle Fader.
I cannot give you like that which are so outside of your archetype and even if I did, that archetype alone is too small. Maybe if you combined it with Fire Kings....

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Sun May 03, 2015 8:38 pm

I don't see why you're so opposed to giving people generic support, people in the show use generic things all the time, it's part of how things are.
My thoughts on Pendulum Summoning: "Somebody played a card game and then boom! End of the world. It totally happened, just like I said; just card game -- boom! Everyone dead."

------

xion52998
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by xion52998 » Sun May 03, 2015 8:39 pm

dracostrike wrote:
but meh i want in anyway
I cannot give you like that which are so outside of your archetype and even if I did, that archetype alone is too small. Maybe if you combined it with Fire Kings....
Nope, that's not going to happen. They don't play together at ALL.
If you can't do anything with Sylvan, then I don't know what to say.
MysticJhn wrote:Pickles always like you, reguardless on how you feel about them.

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Sun May 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Windsofthepast wrote:I don't see why you're so opposed to giving people generic support, people in the show use generic things all the time, it's part of how things are.
I don't want key moments to boil down to "Who drew Dark Hole first" and such. I want each archetype to battle each other head on ^^ Also the show has a habit of making generic support at the right moment for the character. But this isn't the show, so while I don't mind people running some, I don't want the match to be decided by them, otherwise picking other archetypes becomes pointless.
xion52998 wrote:
dracostrike wrote:
but meh i want in anyway
Sylvans only have 19 cards of archetypal support, it's a little on the low side for what I want, particularly since it has only 2 decent boss monsters. I can do it, just seeing repeated combos by the third game can be a little boring to read again.

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Sun May 03, 2015 9:00 pm

I'm just saying is all. I was mostly talking about cards like MST, Monster Reborn (in the case of being used to bring back a monster for a fusion, xyz, or synchro summon or something), Mirror Force (or I guess Sakuretsu Armour because massive monster removal is kinda a bit much), stuff like that.

------

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Sun May 03, 2015 9:04 pm

FYI, I will be using the current banlist for this ^^ MST the card will only be used if it's in style with the deck, like Constellars, other decks may use other cards for similar problems.

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Sun May 03, 2015 9:22 pm

(subtle hint that Masked HEROes don't need MST because of Acid and Ice Edge, wink wink nudge nudge)

------

xion52998
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by xion52998 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:29 pm

dracostrike wrote:
xion52998 wrote:
dracostrike wrote: I cannot give you like that which are so outside of your archetype and even if I did, that archetype alone is too small. Maybe if you combined it with Fire Kings....
Sylvans only have 19 cards of archetypal support, it's a little on the low side for what I want, particularly since it has only 2 decent boss monsters. I can do it, just seeing repeated combos by the third game can be a little boring to read again.
If THAT's too low, I'm not sure how exactly you're going to fit in 16 different decks. I'm out.

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Sun May 03, 2015 10:19 pm

I'd better have MST, lol.
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:17 pm

Name:
Wallace
Deck:
6Sam
Edit:
I would prefer that I have a good deck, but if it needs balancing then it still happy.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by Zanrith » Mon May 04, 2015 12:16 am

Zanrith on Draunities pls

if Dragunity doesn't have enough support, then Hieratics or some other dragon deck that does.
insert clever signature here