The Wacky-Sacky Tournamnent!

If you like to write then we like to read. Here's a place to share your stories, poetry, or whatever.
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

The Wacky-Sacky Tournamnent!

Post by dracostrike » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:49 pm

*No posting here, do it on the sign-up page*

"I can't wait Dad! How much longer till it starts? Is it now? Oh, I cannot wait..."
"Hey no way! This guy actually entered the same tournament as him, god I hope he comes out in one piece.."
"They got seven legends AND last year's champ too?! Quick! Grab some popcorn!"
"Urgh, and I wanted to see some motorcycles..."

Looking around him, the crowd seemed to literally bristling with excitement as lucky people from all across the world prepared themselves for the first day of the showdown. Then again, he muttered, that might be just the snacks....
Straightening his bow-tie and putting on his hat, he strode out from the stands and out to where the centre of the four fields was. His rather colourful attire had already gained the attention of the audience and by the time he stopped, he knew he had everyone's eyes on him. And that's what he loved!
Smiling, he drew a great breath and shouted, "Ladies and gentleman! I am John Arena and WELCOME! TO THE WACKY-SACKY TOURNAMENT!"
The roaring from the crowd signalled that Voice-Tech was working, allowing everyone across the massive stadium could his every word from the panels placed front of each person which through they saw a brightly dressed figure with a glorious smile.
"So let's skip the pleasantries and start the Feature Match right now!" Sweeping his hand across towards the entrance to the fields, two figures emerged from the shadows within. A crescendo was reached amongst the crowd as the sight of last year's champion AND a world-wide legend strode towards the first field.
"On the left, in the shimmering golden suit complete with tophat is Star! Last year's Champion of this event and for this match facing him, in the blue and black robes with those sandals is Wallaceman! The Duel-Runner Winner of sixteen series!"
Both strode in pace towards the field with confidence of winners, as so as they stopped and shook hands, both were broadly smiling.
"This event is a little bigger than you are used to, so I hope you are up to the challenge." Said Star, winking at Wallaceman.
"It got a bit boring to be honest so you better show me what these big leagues truly are like."
Stepping away from each other, they strode to opposite ends of the field and activated their duel-disks prompting the VR to create all of the zones before them and a HUD of their LP.

"Ladies and Gentleman, our Prologue is over! Let the Games Begin!"
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: The Wacky-Sacky Tournamnent!

Post by dracostrike » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:12 pm

"As the former Champion, I will let you take the first turn!"
Wallaceman 8000 - 8000 Star
As soon as Wallaceman had drawn his first card, he pressed a button on his duel disk prompting a gasp from the audience.
Turn End. Star's turn
Even Star was taken aback by this, taking a few seconds to register that he needed to draw for this turn.
"You realise you cannot take back moves here?"
Chuckling, Wallaceman replies "I am still waiting for you to make your move."
"Well then, I will make sure my move leaves you with no lifepoints then on my first turn!"
"There it is folks! Star has declared his intention to OTK Star on the first match, will he be able to stay true to his word?!" Yelled John from the sideline.

Star 8000 - 8000 Wallaceman
"Time to finish this game then!" Drawing a card, his eyes lit up as he snatched a card from his hand played it immediately.
"I summon the monster, The Shining Binder in attack position!" A tattered old book opened revealing a brightly glowing girl wielding a length of golden ribbon.
Atk: 800 Def: 1200 :star: :star: :star: :star:
"I tribute her to activate her effect, which will be to special summon two more "Shining" monsters from my deck." In a dazzle of sparkling light, the girl split into two glowing orbs before reforming into 2 copies of her. Then Star placed the tributed monster in the RFP zone.
"Hold up, why is she banished?" Enquired Wallaceman.
"It's the archetypal effect of all "Shining" monsters, when they leave the field, they are banished instead."
"Intriguing.....Continue"
"I now shall perform a xyz summon with my two monsters, welcome to stage, The Shining Staff!" The two monsters merged into each other and became reborn as a rather beautiful lady taped in a yellow long dress with a pot of incense in one hand and a golden rod in the other.
Atk: 2400 Def: 800 :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
"I now activate a continuous spell card, The Shining Rush and use it's effect by discarding one monster so one monster I control gains 300 Atk." The monster begins to glow prominently with a holy light as it's Atk increases to 2700.
"Battle phase! I activate Staff's effect by detaching a material to make him unaffected by card effects during the BP. Sorry but it appears that you cannot counter me with your hand-traps, I did a little research." Relishing his advantage, he beams almost as much as his radiant monster before him but surprisingly Wallaceman remained unmoved by this statement.
"Huh, still trying to keep a brave face, well what about this? Staff has another effect which is he can attack an extra time for each "Shining" monster in my grave of which I have 2."
John leaps up and yells "WOAH! That's 3 attacks of 2700 with a monster which is unaffected by card effects! Which is 8100 damage and the OTK we were promised!"
The crowd goes wild as the Champ prepares a victory stance as he shows his glory by declaring an unstoppable avalanche of attacks towards his opponent, prompting a raised hand from Wallaceman.
"I activate an effect of a monster in my hand, The Keeper of the Snow Rabbit, which special summons itself and ends the BP. It doesn't matter if your card is unaffected by card effects when the game mechanics force it to stop."
A little gremlin creature appears with a cage holding a small white rabbit and encrusts the field with ice, stopping Staff from moving.
Atk: 300 Def: 300 :star: :star: :star:
The crowd and Star are stunned, for a player to use such a way to break his combo, must mean they know their game very well. After a few seconds of contemplating, Star sets two cards facedown and ends his turn.
Turn End. Wallaceman's turn

Wallaceman 8000 - 8000 Star
"I draw a card, then I activate Keeper of the White Rabbit's effect. I tribute him to activate from my deck the field spell, Fountain of Youkai. This card prevents your monsters from making attacks if I control no monsters." The gremlin disappears in a puff of smoke and a natural spring appears in the centre of the field filled with adorable little critters, causing the audience squeal with their cuteness.
"So your tactic is to be as tenacious as possible?" Quipped Star.
"Actually I wanted to see how good the Champ was before I made any of my plays." And with that, he set 3 cards facedown in his spell/trap zones and ended.
Turn End. Star's turn
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!