Trouble with Infinity.

If you like to write then we like to read. Here's a place to share your stories, poetry, or whatever.
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Trouble with Infinity.

Post by dedoombringer » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:21 pm

Spoiler:
It was a dark night with a raging storm outside. Inside the little house Star stirs in his bed obviously having one nasty nightmare. As thunder booms Star wakes up with his sheets drenched in sweat, realizing he is still screaming Star calms himself before his door is locked open by his father and mother both ready to attack whatever had their boy terrified. Scanning the room the father looks at Star.
Dad, "another nightmare?" Star nods trying not to look up due to his embarrassment. "This has been going on all week son, if you are that worried remember tomorrow you can go find your friend.....uhh what's his face." The mom smacks the father in the back of the head.
Mom, "Wallace has been Star's best friend for ten years. They were supposed to go together."
Dad, "yeah and Star didn't pass the test last week big deal. Neither did the other kid, and no I don't care his name either." The dad goes back into his bedroom while the mother approaches the bed to comfort Star.
Mom, "you know your father is just worried."
Star, "have we heard from Rowdy yet this month?"
Mom, "yeah it came late last night, he says he is fine and once you get there to look up your big cousin."
Star, "he's only 3 months older than me, plus it took him 5 tries to pass the test.....i only needed 2."
Mom, "you two can discuss it when you find him, now go to bed. You and Nash need to be ready by 7 to meet him."
Star, "cab I just stay awa...."seeing the look in his mom's eyes makes Star lie down. "Nevermind, good night."

Early the next morning there is a banging on the front door. Star opens the door to seeing Nash dancing and looking excited.
Nash, "he'll be here in 2 hours." Star rubs the sleep from his eyes.
Star, "yeah I know and I'm ready." Nash stops dancing and Star turns to see his mom standing there glaring.
Mom, "both of you go sit down and get ready for breakfast, this will be your last homemade meal in a long time."
Nash, "i already ate ma'am." Star's mom glares at Nash. "Then again my stomach isn't full so I'll eat." Nash sits down as Star tries not to laugh.
Star, "don't argue with mom dude, you will never win."
Nash, "yeah, that's why I'm glad we are almost free from this town."
Star's dad walks out and tosses a bag on the ground near the door then joins everyone for breakfast.
Dad, " when you meet him tell him you want him to pick for you and go from there, he has always made great choices for the young people."
Nash, "you do what you want to Star, I'm picking mine."
Mom, "that's a poor decision, there is more than what's cool o to consider. Here picks based on a ton of information and all your testing. Everyone that he picks for becomes great because it's a natural fit."
Star and Nash finish eating and prepare to leave when Star's mom walks out with a bag.
Mom, "ten pair of new underwear and 30 pairs of socks for your adventure."
Star, "mom....." she stares at Star. "Thank you I love it."
Nash starts laughing as Star puts the clothes in the bag. As they walk out Star looks back and waves to his parents.
Star, "I am so nervous and excited."
Nash, "we gotta find Wallace quick once we get there, the 3 amigos can't be apart."
Star, "yeah and knowing him he is probably already in trouble." The friends laugh as they walk towards the town center.
Spoiler:
As the two young men approach the town center they see everything is getting set up. Many towns people are gathered to see off the young men leaving and support them. Getting closer they see Matt impatiently tapping his foot and looking at his watch.
Nash, "I can't believe that jerk is going."
Star, "well diversity is key in this." Matt looks up at the two and shakes his head.
Matt, "you two are the reason you should only get to take the test once. You two don't deserve to be going." At this moment another young man walks up to the trio.
Draco, "I never passed the test but I bet I'm far more qualified than you are little boy." Matt turns eyes full of rage.
Matt, "who the Hell do you think you are talking to me like that!"
Draco, "I'm Dedoombringer's assistant. Personally chosen assistant, I'm the one who makes final rounds to pick out those I see as trouble." Matt's jaw drops as the sudden realization is that he could be kicked out of the program. Star and Nash are watching intently hoping he gets kicked out. "What do you two think about this one?" Draco asks pointing at Matt.
Nash, "well I can tell you a few things to start...."Nash is interrupted by Star.
Star, "while our past with this individual aren't great we can't determine his worth or not. This is set to help people become who they are meant to be, we just want to see what we can do once given the opportunity."
Draco smiling, "I have no doubt about you now, diplomatic and willing to take a risk for the chance at something better. You two though better relax and mind your manners, I'm watching you two." Draco gives Nash and Matt a stern look before walking off.
Nash, "you saved my bacon their buddy, soaking of which did you grab any extra this morning?" Star pulls out a sandwich baggy full of bacon. With a coy smile he opens the bag only to watch it get taken.
Star, "that's my bacon, give it back!" The Snorelax looks down and then throws the whole bag in its mouth before going back to work.
Nash, "Damn, you got jacked." Star fights back his tears.
Star, "that was the hickory smoked stuff." Nash starting welling up with tears.
Nash, "not the hickory smoked recipe your father always wins the cooking contests with...." Star shakes his head yes and Nash drops to both knees punching the ground. "It's not fair!"
????"sorry about that, I really can't apologize enough but what can you do with a Snorelax that smells food." The youths turn and see Dedoombringer standing there.
Star, "are you the old sage Dedoombringer?" Doom glares hard at Star.
Doom, "what do you mean, "old"? I'm 35." Star takes a big gulp, feeling his opportunity slipping away Star winners if his journey ends before it really began.
Star, "ummm..." Draco walks up and clears his throat.
Draco, "Doom the boxes are finished and Ivysaur almost had the eggs ready." Doom turns to walk to his seat. Draco winks at Star then joins Doom.
Doom, "welcome young trainers and you supporters of them. Today there are 3 youths who are beginning their journey which is rare. This region is being thoroughly studied and because of the environment you know there are no towns. This makes things hard for both the trainers and their families. I'm here to inform you all that my house is always open to help with problems and my assistant is usually out in the field. Now it's time to get the ceremony started. Will Matt, Star, and Nash come forward." The trio stand infront of Doom and receive there gauntlets from Draco.
Draco, "now the tough part, well you trust your rookie instincts or go with Doom's?"
Matt, "give me that Charmander right there," Matt points to the middle one of 5 charmanders. Ivysaur grabs the ball and gives it to the youth. Matt throws the ball into the sea of eggs. "Pick one that already close to hatching and let's go." The charmander grabs and egg and catches up as Matt enters the portal.
Draco, "well I guess the order got thrown out the window, that guy is way to impatient. He will learn. Who is next?"
Nash, "hey I know you are letting Doom pick your pokemon and you don't care when you go so I would like to see what he picks for you before I decide what to do." Star nods and stands up.
Star, "I would like you to pick for me." Doom slides a computer screen infront of his face and starts typing.
Doom, "give him lot 68." Ivysaur reaches over and throws the ball over.
Nash, "that Snorelax is standing in my way I can't see what you got." Star throws the ball into the sea of eggs and mudkip pops out.
Star, "please find a good friend for us to journey with." The mudkip slowly walks up and down the rows of eggs sniffing them all.
Nash jumps up, "alright I want you to pick for me too." Doom starts typing then he looks up.
Doom, "give him lot 107." Ivysaur grabs the ball and tosses it to Nash.
Nash, "well here goes, go find us a strong partner!" Nash throws the ball into the eggs and out pops treeco. The treeco starts walking through the eggs, as mudkip was spending more time smelling a certain egg treeco grabs it and walks to Nash.
Star, "hey my mudkip was interested in that."
Nash, "don't worry buddy, I'll let you see him when it hatches." Nash walks to the portal and waits for Star. "Tell your buddy to pick up the pace here."
Star, "oh shut up, he is..." Draco taps him in the shoulder.
Draco, "she" draco walks off.
Star, "omg I'm sorry mudkip, I didn't know you were a lady." Mudkip wags it's tail then starts rolling an egg. Star walks over and picks up the egg and his mudkip. Walking to to the portal Star looks back on his town. "You ready Nash?"
Nash, "oh yeah, we need to catch up to Wallace." The two wave as they enter the portal.
Draco, "that concludes this turns festivities, see you next time you have people ready." As the people go back to their life's Draco sees Doom and Ivysaur trying to wake up Snorelax.
Doom, "wake up we need to get this cleaned up and get back to the house."
Draco shaking his head, "why do you bring him, he always does this."
Doom, "I know, that's why I love him. Dirty stinker has done this for twenty years."
Draco, "how was he your first pokemon?"
Doom, "saved him from a trap when he was a munchlax, never separated. Even though my starter was Balbasaur I've airways had this guy by my side." Doom points a ball art Snorelax who returns to Doom.
Draco, "I'll get the balls, you get the eggs." Doom nods and Draco calls out greninja. "Let's go buddy, Snorelax is asleep again." Greninja shakes his head and starts working.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Trouble with Infinity.

Post by dedoombringer » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Spoiler:
Coming out of the portal into the new realm Star and Nash are met with a pissed off person.
Zanarith, "you two won't get mercy if you mess with me."
Nash, "woah there dude, we just got here."
Zanarith, "so did the pompous jerk that just came through."
Star, "that guy has always been a jerk, are you ok?"
Zanarith calming down, "yeah I'm fine but he hurt my polywag. That guy was way too focused of just fighting, no tact or anything. It was like he was going to die if he didn't win fast and seeing his actions stunned me enough that he got in a few more attacks after my pokemon fainted. He was crazy, I swear next time I see him I'm going to beat him down."
Nash, "well you have a type advantage so that helps." Zanarith chuckles. "What's so funny dude?"
Zanarith, "I was training and I used one of my weaker pokemon to give him a fair fight, he couldn't beat my main man if I used him."
Star, "what's your main man?" Zanarith smiles as he throws a pokeball, from the ball emerges an odd bayleaf.
Nash, "ummm your bayleaf looks sick, is it ok?"
Zanarith, "rookie, this is a shiny bayleaf. All my pokemon are shiny, that's all I catch."
Star, "I hear they are rare, how many do you have?"
Zanarith, "I have 4 but I got one in trade from a kid named Wallace. It want easy finding what he wanted but the magikarp I got will be awesome when he evolves."
Star, "how do you trade out here?" Zanarith points to two circle indents on the inside of the gauntlet everyone is given.
Zanarith, "you put the pokemon you are trading near the wrist indent then you give the warriors greeting and the gauntlet does the rest."
Nash, "so what's your last pokemon then?"
Zanarith looking coy, "I would say battle me and find out but it really wouldn't be fair. When we battle in the future if you are ready I will send him out."
Star, "which way was this Wallace you traded with?" Zanarith points to the nearby forest. "Will you travel with us?"
Zanarith trying not to laugh, "travel partners just lead to trouble out here, you will see. You really should go over your gauntlet guide tonight otherwise you will be in for a short journey." Zanarith waves as he walks towards the mountains. Nash turns to speak to Star, but he is gone. In the forest line Nash sees Star throwing his ball, Nash runs to catch up to see Star and mudkip celebrating with a pokeball.
Nash, "what did I miss?"
Star, "I caught a zigzagoon. I already up one." Nash shakes his head.
Nash, "you remember after your first 6 pokemon you can only catch one a day. This isn't the regular countryside with good signals and stuff, everything is harder here that is why only those who pass the test get to come anymore."
Star, "I got excited and I couldn't help it, look at how cute he is." Star let's out zigzagoon who wiggles his nose before running in a circle.
Nash, "come on dude let's find a place to set up camp for tonight. Then we can get to understanding everything this gauntlet can do. Plus we can score out the natives and see if their is a difference during the night."
The two friends walk into the woods and find a good place to set up camp. As they sit down to read the manuals they hear a ringing sound from their gauntlets. Touching a button they hear a familiar voice.
Wallace, "so you goofs finally made it, I'm glad you're here now."
Nash, "how did you get o our numbers?"
Wallace, "Zanarith sent it, said that you mentioned me by name. If you pull up your recent connections you should see a number. That's Zanarith and its a great way to stay in touch without being side by side."
Star, "so where are we meeting?"
Wallace, "no can do my friends, I've been tracking this pokemon for a week just waiting for it to leave it's safety zone. Be careful guys, always look for other pokemon in the area....You don't want to anger a swarm of beedrill or Durant."
Nash, "you're telling me this pokemon is more important than meeting us?"
Wallace, "look you two will understand soon enough why traveling together doesn't work. One day you will both want the same pokemon and your friendship will die." The phone hangs up and the duo look at each other.
Star, "that sucks, I wanted us to be the 3 amigos again."
Nash, "well according to the manual we can track him by his number, we just go see him then we split up before we hate each other, plus it will make the battles more interesting not knowing what the other uses." Star nods then pulls out his pokeballs to let them relax with him. Mudkip run up but zigzagoon isn't in his ball. Star jumps up in a panic.
Star, "zigzagoon is gone" Nash looks up from the book and points to the bushes nearby. Star turns to see zigzagoon walking towards him with a rock. Taking it from his mouth Star sighs. "Looks like someone lost art from a sibling," Star shows the rock with the lightning bolt on it. "Atleast the kid who did this can draw." Nash goes back to reading as Star plays with his pokemon. As night falls Star looks up to the sky. Nash is scanning the forest as the pokemon sleep by their owners bed rolls.
Nash, "I hope we find some interesting pokemon soon."
Star, "I already have, I got an art thief." The pair laugh as they enjoy the forest.

Far away near the great swamp the sounds of battle are heard.
Rowdy, "calm down kid, this is a battle not a fight for survival."
Matt, "shut the Hell up, charmander flame thrower!" As charmander inhales Rowdy smiles.
Rowdy, "quick attack." Charmander is blasted and knocked out.
Matt, "impossible, one hit knocked him out?"
Rowdy, "I have far more levels, infact watch and see my pokemon evolve." Matt storms of as the white figure changes then takes it's new form. Rowdy smiles.
Rowdy, "great job, now we just need 2 more to be done." The pokemon dances around happy that Rowdy is happy. "I think tomorrow we should find the frigid caverns that we heard about. Maybe we can take care of both at once." Rowdy calls back his pokemon and looks up. "Tomorrow I gotta change my team."
At Doom's house Draco and Doom sit down for cocoa.
Draco, "I'm not sure about that Matt guy today, seems like it would have been better kicking him out.
Doom, "not everyone who comes in with bad intentions stays that way and some go the other way. How goes the research into allowing trainers to carry a dozen pokemon at a time?"
Draco, "it is crazy but I can't get past ten, and that does included any eggs they have. I don't want to try further because I'm afraid of injuring a person or pokemon."
Doom, "that's fine, but it makes it hard to keep adventuring when your are waiting for the pokemon to be healed."
Draco, "it's to bad we can't make a micro version of the healing tech and have it in the gauntlets."
Doom, "yeah and with a reactor to power them could prove trouble in the wrong hands, they will love being able to carry more."
Draco, "I'll distribute them after getting them made, I don't think the prototype size will help adventurers." Doom turns his head to the room sized machine.
Doom, "only if the have a team of machamp." Both men laugh for a second until Doom sees Draco's not all there. "Still thinking about that incident I see."
Draco, "yes, I'll never forget that day."
Doom, "tragedy gets everyone and some point my young friend."
Spoiler:
Wallace watches as the pokemon goes to the stream to get a drink of water. Pulling out a pokeball Wallace let's Skarmory out.
Wallace, "ok this time he won't beat you, wait a second." A very large Noctowl descends and tries to scare away the Scyther Wallace has been tracking. Scyther immediately attacks the second pokemon. "Ok Skarmory I want you to fly up and wait for the noctowl to run away or be knocked out, once that happens swoop in and hit that Scyther with an airiel ace. If he knocks you out this time we are ready with backup so do your best, you don't have to beat him alone." Skarmory nods and takes flight while the noctowl is getting pummeled by Scyther. Wallace grabs 2 other balls and whispers to them. "I'm going to probably need both of you to beat this one, he is fast and strong and will really help our team." Just as noctowl flies away the Scyther is hit with ariel ace. It retaliates quickly knocking Skarmory back. "Metal wing!" Skarmory tries multiple times to hit but Scyther just dodges with ease, after a few misses Scyther counter attacks knocking Skarmory out. "Return, go onyx!" The large pokemon appears and immediately binds the Scyther, as it squeezes Wallace notices Scyther keeps attacking. "Onyx slam it and get away." Before Onyx had a chance another blow lands and Onyx collapses. "Return, go drilbur." The Mike pokemon emerges and starts digging. "Be careful, he is using fury cutter and he has it pumped up right now." The Scyther scans the field only to be hit from behind with the dig attack. "Metal claw buddy." Drilbur lands the metal claw only to catch a fury cutter in the face knocking drilbur out. "Damn you are good Scyther, I'll catch you next time." The Scyther charges Wallace but before it's attack can land it's knocked back by water gun. "No piplup, he is to string and I don't want you hurt." The little penguin charges and dodges the Scyther only to hit it with bubble in the back. "Good job piplup, try bubblebeam." The Scyther swipes but catches a full blast getting knocked down. "I hope this works like that guy said." Wallace throws a net ball hurting Scyther in the claws. As the ball rocks back and forth Wallace holds his breath. Once it stops Wallace does his victory dance with piplup. Once the dance is over piplup starts glowing. "Hell yes, today is going to rule." As piplup finishes it's evolution Wallace runs up and hugs his starter. "We got Scyther and you evolved, if this egg would hatch then today would be perfect, except the other part of our team getting knocked out."

Rowdy, "it's a couple days until we get to the frigid cave, we need a thunderstone too so I want you two to help me look. Umbreon and leafeon nod and stay close while searching the near by area. Rowdy pulls out his egg. "You are almost ready to hatch, and once you do you get to hang out wherever the pokemon that aren't in a group go.....unless you are an Evee then we have to get you ready for your evolution." Rowdy takes a few more steps and the egg cracks. "It's Time guys, come out and watch." Rowdy calls his other 3 pokemon out, an Evee, a vaporeon, and a flareon gather around and watch as the top cracks open. Out of the egg emerges a dratini. "Well maybe we should keep a dragon around, just in case." The 5 pokemon welcome the young dragon to the world as crashing begins to be heard. "That sounds big, return everyone." All the pokemon return to their balls as Rowdy climes a tree to get off the ground. Suddenly a ryhorn crashes through the bushes being chased by a bellsprout. Rowdy laughs and starts taking pictures. "Nobody is going to believe this without proof." The sound of the camera is heard by the bellsprout who immediately stops and uses razor leaf to cut the branch Rowdy is perched on. Falling hard Rowdy looks at the bellsprout. "Wrong move pokemon, go flareon." Flareon stares at the little plant but before anything could be done a slew of vines grab flareon. Rowdy turns to see 6 more bellsprout that have flareon in their grasp. "Oh Poop, return." Flareon returns as Rowdy takes of being chased by the bellsprout horde, looking back he sees a few weepingbell have joined the group in pursuit. Rowdy keeps running trying to think and then falls into a hole, as the sprouts run by Rowdy rubs his butt. "Both sides in one day, ugh can today get any worse?" Just then a pair of eyes appear in the dark and Rowdy freaks and climbs out of the hole running away. The poor lil axew let's out a cry of loneliness.

In the foothills of the mountains Zanarith looks at his egg. "If your not shiny you're trade bait." Looking around Zanarith sees ask kinda of pokemon but no shiny pokemon to be seen. Putting away the egg Zanarith continues his search. After a few hours Zanarith sees a rather interesting pokemon. "Why is there a chimchar up here? Well it isn't shiny but I'm sure someone will trade for it." Zanarith approaches and once close enough throws out polywag. "Double slap!" The chimchar turns to get a face full of tail, the slapping continues until chimchar hits a nearby tree. "Water gun!" As the chimchar is clearing it's had it's blasted through the tree by the water fun attack. As it raises to one knee the chimchar is hit right between the eyes by Zanarith's pokeball, once the ball stops moving polywag rolls it back to Zanarith. "He might not be part of the team but he will get us a new friend." Zanarith recalls polywag and continues his search.

Back at Doom's house Draco walks in.
Draco, "we have 3 hatching."
Doom, "we knew it was coming, gather the 3 and release them in appropriate environments please." Draco nods and goes to get his scooter from the garage.
Draco, "this is the hardest part of doing this, I wish he would just give the eggs about to hatch to trainers." Draco rides the scooter to the hatchery and grabs the 3 eggs. "Alright there is an igglybuff, a smoochum, and a zigzagoon. The forest should be fine for zigzagoon and igglybuff but I need to take smoochum to the frigid cavern." Draco takes off and once he gets to the forest he places the eggs on the ground. As soon as they hatch zigzagoon runs into the forest while igglybuff doesn't move. "Come on this is a nice area, it's as close to the mountains without putting you in a cave which are dangerous." The igglybuff looks around then runs off happy. Draco gets on the scooter and takes off towards the frigid caverns. After a few hours draco gets to the snow covered mountains, ice pokemon are running around just enjoying the day. Draco places the egg on the ground and sits down. After another hour smoochum hatches and draco stands up to leave. Looking down at the pokemon he sees it's scared. "Come out guys, this one needs a pep talk." Greninja and Combuskid emerge from their balls and start talking to the smoochum. After 5 minutes the smoochum smiles and charges draco. With no chance to react draco watches as smoochum taps a pokeball and goes inside. "Oh thanks guys, you couldn't tell her she was safe? You had to tell her how to get caught." The duo giggle and return to their balls. "I swear it is a conspiracy." Draco gets on his scooter and rides back to the house.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:34 pm

Spoiler:
Walking through the forest Star hears a pokeball opening, turning around he sees zigzagoon run into some bushes.
Nash, "you need to put a lock on that ball or something."
Star, "tell me about it, what's he got in his mouth this time?" Bending down Star takes the blue and yellow ball from zigzagoon who starts dancing around. "He stole a pokeball now?" Nash holds his gauntlet up and scans the ball.
Nash, "it's not claimed so it's yours, also my gauntlet says it's a quick ball. It's best to use before battle."
Star, "that's cool but I'm worried about zigzagoon. Why is he doing this?" Both of their phones start to ring.
Wallace, "hey losers have you caught anything yet?"
Star, "I got a zigzagoon that keeps escaping his pokeball."
Wallace, "what's his ability?"
Nash, "how do we check without a pokedex?"
Wallace, "scan it with the white button, that should tell you what you want to know. Remember white for pokemon, red for items, and blue for commonly found pokemon in an area. I caught what I wanted so I'm coming that way to say what's up. I challenge you both to a 2 on 2 battle when I get there." The phone hangs up and Star and Nash just look at each other.
Nash, "Damn I gotta get another pokemon....You should too because he knows you have only zigzagoon and he will come art you with an advantage."
Star, "ok I'm going west, meet at the camp in 3 hours?"
Nash, "sounds good." Nash starts heading south and Star going west.
Twenty minutes later Nash is surveying the area.
Nash, "Damn their is to many flying types here, treeco won't fair to well, time to find a river." As Nash continues south he sees a cave. "I hope their are some nice rock pokemon in there." Entering the cave Nash turns on the light on the gauntlet. Looking around Nash decides to move further on as there is a ton of bats on the ceiling. Further in Nash hides behind a large rock as he watches geodude playing with rogginrolla and a few other rock types. Not wanting to deal with the swarm Nash follows movement away from the group. As he gets closer Nash recognizes the tynamo, seeing his chance Nash sends out treeco. "Quick attack!" Treeco catches the tynamo before it can even turn around. Seeing tynamo struggling Nash tries to finish it. "Pound!" Treeco jumps at tynamo only to catch a thunderwave. Treeco locks up as he misses his attack. The tynamo starts his next attack when it's hit by a pokeball. "Come on just stay in the ball." Looking at treeco Nash hopes that this pokemon will be an easy catch and treeco doesn't need to keep fighting. The ball stops finally and Nash checks on treeco. "We got him buddy, now you needed a short break while the gauntlet heals you." Nash recalls treeco and places his ball in the healing indent. Nash hears a weird noise so he walks towards it. While moving towards the noise Nash sees a dark green pokeball and picks it up. Getting the scan on the dusk ball Nash smiles thinking this cave is great. Further in Nash finds a small empty chamber, before entering a glimmer catches his eye and he freezes. A honedge flies by searching for the noise it heard. *omg that's a freaking honedge, Wallace would give body parts for that* Nash looks at the progress on his healing. Seeing it has ten more minutes to remove the paralysis Nash bunkers down watching honedge like a hawk. Seeing that honedge seems to be staying in this chamber Nash decides to heal tynamo to help catch honedge. After another 30 minutes tynamo is healed and Nash charges. "Go tynamo, thunderwave!" The tynamo catches honedge with thunderwave but just as quickly is slammed back into the cave wall. "Charged beam!" Tynamo fires and catches honedge who just charges through the beam, barely avoiding the attack tynamo keeps poring on the electricity. Finally honedge connects with slash knocking out tynamo. "Treeco bullet seed!" Treeco comes out firing and honedge seems completely locked down by paralysis. Honedge finally gets off a slash knocking treeco into the same wall tynamo hit opening a hole and garnering the attention of a room full of pokemon. "Poop this isn't good, hippie this works." Nash throws the dusk ball as an Onyx smashes through the wall opening a huge gap for all the pokemon to come through. As the Rick pokemon advance Nash notices the dusk ball had stopped moving. Grabbing the ball and calling back treeco Nash runs for his life. Finally coming to a dead end Nash looks at the hole in the ceiling, it's to high to jump out and the walls are to slick to climb. Nash holds the 3 pokeballs crying. "You won't die in here with me." Throwing the balls out Nash hears a girl crying.
Sam, "what's the big idea throwing pokeballs at girls? That's not how you catch a date!" Looking down she sees the fear in Nash's eyes. "You look scared."
Nash, "I'm about to get crushed by a swarm of rock pokemon!"
Sam, "can I have your pokemon then?"
Nash, "can you help me please?" Sam stands up and send out bellsprout and Balbasaur. They both lower their vines and pull Nash out. Just as Nash gets to the surface an Onyx comes straight through the earth.
Sam, "sleep powder Balbasaur." Balbasaur releases the powder and Onyx falls asleep falling back into the cave.
Nash, "I owe you one."
Sam, "you can give me treeco, I love grass pokemon."
Nash, "treeco is my first pokemon, I'm never giving him up."
Sam, "fine," Sam starts writing on a piece of paper. "Here is a list of grass pokemon I want. Any of the classic starter grass pokemon are fine also, when you catch one give me a call."
Nash, "of course, I can't thank you enough for the help." Sam waves as she walks off. "Next time could we battle too?"
Sam, "we will see, now go get me a grass pokemon." Sam winks and disappears into the forest. Nash heads the other way hoping to get one more before going back to the camp.
Spoiler:
Star follows a column of Durant as he hours one breaks away from the group. They are moving quickly which just drives Star's curiosity more. Upon reaching a large tree Star notices that the entire tree is covered in Durant, deciding it best not to disturb this many pokemon he get up to walk away. After a few steps a horrendous noise is heard, turning around Star witnesses a black and red heatmer eating the Durant. The Durant fight back only to be devoured by the heatmer. Star snaps watching this.
Star, "let's save them, go zigzagoon!" Zigzagoon growls but the heatmer doesn't seem to care. "Tackle him zigzagoon." Zigzagoon slams into heatmer finally getting his attention, the heatmer quickly retaliates with a nasty flamethrower. Zigzagoon struggles to his feet only to see heatmer descending. "Return zigzagoon." Zigzagoon returns before heatmer lands the blow, angry heatmer lights the are on fire with multiple fire spins. "We need to stop this jerk, go mudkip." Mudkip states off and heatmer tries a flamethrower. "Charge through and hit him with water gun." Mudkip does and levels heatmer. Getting up heatmer is swarmed by the Durant, using the temporary break Star has mudkip put out the fire, as mudkip is finishing it's hit by heatmer. The ragged pokemon is fighting to stay vertical when mudkip slams him with a strong tackle. Seeing heatmer struggling to get up Star throws a pokeball which doesn't shake very long. Star picks up the ball and pulls up the information on heatmer. Recognizing this as a shiny Star smiles, looking down the line of Durant seems to be trying to scare Star off rather than attack. "Ok I'm leaving.....I'll catch you guys later." Star walks off as he sends an instant message to Nash. :I caught a shiny pokemon:
Nash : well I caught a couple of cool pokemon:
Star :I still have an hour to meet you:
Nash :but you and your sense of directions suck so you are already heading back:
Star looks around and he is indeed lost, looking at his gauntlet he finds the map which has the camp logged and directions for the safest route. "I love technology." Star begins heading to the camp but he obviously wants another pokemon to run it in Nash's face.

Deep in another part of the woods Wallace runs into Matt.
Wallace, "I'm surprised you weren't disqualified for being what you are."
Matt, "I don't care what you or anyone thinks of me, only the strong decide anything."
Wallace, "you sound like a cheesy cartoon villain."
Matt, "and you sound like my next victim, go elecktabuzz." The yellow and black pokemon let's a shocking display to intimidate.
Wallace, "impressive that you have an elecktabuzz already, you must have an impressive team to catch that."
Matt, "fine, elecktabuzz attack that trainer!" As elecktabuzz charges Wallace throws out Onyx to block the pokemon.
Wallace, "are you crazy? You can't attack trainers!"
Matt, "stop me then. Elecktabuzz thunder punch." Onyx looks at the pokemon as if it wanted to laugh.
Wallace, "Onyx bulldoze this electric pokemon." Onyx slams the ground knocking elecktabuzz to its knees. "Finish it with slam."
Matt, "elecktabuzz do something!" The elecktabuzz is slammed before it can react. Seeing it not get up Matt calls it back. "Go charmander flamethrower!" Onyx is annoyed more than anything as Wallace laughs.
Wallace, "Onyx repeat the last fight." Onyx slams the ground and once charmander is staggered Onyx slams it into the ground leaving charmander knocked out."
Matt, "this isn't over, I'll get you next time fool." Matt runs off into the forest.
Wallace, "pleasure spanking you, I'll do it again next time!" Wallace looks to his gauntlet for the location of his friends. Seeing they are two days away Wallace decides to get some berries and set up camp. Once his camp is set up he let's all his pokemon out to eat and stretch their legs.
Wallace, "ok team we have 2 battles coming, 2 versus 2 and I have to decide my group for each person. Skarmory you will start against Star because I know he has the zigzagoon and his starter. Unless he grabs a fire or electric you should sweep but just incase I have Onyx to back you up. Drilbur you will start against Nash and be supported by Scyther. Prinplup they already know about you and are probably going to prepare to fight you so you get this time off. Wallace looks at the egg that is moving a little. "I wonder what inside, hopefully a steel pokemon."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Spoiler:
Rowdy wakes up and slowly puts his camp together. Looking at the entrance to Frigid Cavern Rowdy smiles.
*the rumors better be true, the ice rock better be in there*
Rowdy walking towards the cave calls out flareon.
Rowdy, "keep us warm buddy, it's supposed to be really cold in there." Flareon runs in a quick circle and runs up to the entrance. A breeze from the cave stupid over flareon who runs back to Rowdy and gets back in his pokeball. "Come on you are supposed to be my ace in there." Rowdy walks to the entrance where a breeze sends jolts of cold all through Rowdy. "Damn it's cold, so cold I could be a girl.....geez this better have the stone."Rowdy enters to see a snow paradise, white as far as you can see. Many pokemon are running around and a few stop and look at Rowdy who is shivering more than moving. After taking a couple turns Rowdy is losing the feeling in his fingers. "Evee if we don't find that stone quickly we are going to have to turn back." Evee pops out of its ball and starts walking with Rowdy, seeing the determination in his pokemon Rowdy smiles before collapsing. Waking up Rowdy sees Evee and a pair of dewgong. "Looks like you found some friends, make sure the others get out ok. It looks like I'm going to freeze...."Rowdy looks around in amazement. "A hot spring? How did you find this?" Evee points it's tail at the dewgong who are leaving. "You got help huh, well it doesn't really matter as we are stuck now. I don't know where we are or how to get out." Evee runs off but Rowdy is to tired from almost freezing to follow. About an hour passes when Rowdy hears voice.
????, "are you ok in there?"
Rowdy, "I'm lost at the hot spring and my pokemon went looking for help."
????, "stay there I'm coming." 5 minutes later Draco walks up in shorts and a t-shirt.
Rowdy, "your bloody crazy."
Draco, "you don't read directions very well." Draco reaches out and pushes a button on the gauntlet making a person environment safe for human exploration of intense environments.
Rowdy, "I am a horrible trainer, I have to go find Evee."
Draco, "which way did he go?" Rowdy starts walking in the direction that Evee left and Draco catches up.
Rowdy, "I'm going to find him and after I get him I'm outta here."
Draco, "is this your starter you received from Dedoombringer?"
Rowdy, "yeah that him. Strong and determined little guy. He refused stone evolution so that the more timid members of my team could do that. He wanted this one because it was the most difficult and he didn't want any of the others to suffer."
Draco, "did your egg hatch yet?"
Rowdy, "yup, it was a weedle that's with my not with me pokemon."
Draco, "how many have you caught?"
Rowdy, "if I told you I would have to kill you." Rowdy laughs as Draco shakes his head. Coming to a fork in road Draco points to the right.
Draco, "that's the way to the ice stone you are looking for."
Rowdy, "hits find Evee first, he's been gone for too long."
Draco, "I'm sure he is that way, there is a battle going on and I think I hear your Evee." Rowdy takes off running where he finds Evee in battle with 3 beartic.
Rowdy, "you bullies! Go flareon! Help Evee." Flareon charges into battle joined by Combuskid.
Draco, "evening the odds." Flareon launches its flamethrower flying right over Evee's quick attack bite combo knocking one of the beartic out. As the Combuskid catches the second beartic with double kick the third pokemon runs away.
Rowdy, "thanks for the help but I think Evee needs a little more experience, he hasn't evolved yet."
Draco, "then I challenge Evee with my mighty smoochum." Rowdy laughs and nods in acceptance.
Rowdy, "giving up your pokemon as a punching bag is kinda screwed up."
Draco, "who said you were winning, smoochum attract!" Smoochum flutters it's eyes at Evee who gets red cheeks.
Rowdy, "what a weak move, quick attack!" Evee just stands there as Draco laughs.
Draco, "smoochum let's give him a kiss." Smoochum charges in and gives Evee a big lovely kiss making Evee reel back.
Rowdy, "bite her, bite her now." Evee moves slowly to attack but is knocked down by a blast of icy wind. "Ok I give up, I have no idea why Evee won't listen to me."
Draco, "because it was in love with smoochum after attract, there are many ways to win a battle." With that Evee starts to glow, Rowdy watches intently as Draco walks to a snow pile. Glaceon finishes and Rowdy joins it in its circular happy dance. "Are you finished dancing over there?"
Rowdy, "oh come on, your telling me you don't celebrate your pokemon achievements?" Draco looks away with his head down.
Draco, "if you want help out then hurry up, I'm leaving." Rowdy catches up but stays a few steps back.
*this is Doom's assistant and he was so ready to help but when I bring up celebrating he turns solemn, do I ask him our just let it be*
Draco, "there is the exit right there, I still have something to do so good bye."
Rowdy, "hey shouldn't I help you since you helped me?"
Draco, "I'm fine now get going, I'm guessing your charge is almost up on your gauntlet." Rowdy looks to see it blinking low power.
Rowdy, "thank you, I'll see you around." Rowdy runs out as the barrier fades. Draco continues into the cave eventually coming to his destination only to find Doom sitting in a chair drinking cocoa.
Draco, "what are you doing here?"
Doom, "I come to this cave many times a year, you aren't the only one with memories in this cave."
Draco, "I just came to leave my respects here before heading to the graveyard." Draco pulls out a dozen roses and places them in an intersection of the caves.
Doom, "it's been twelve years Draco, you can't keep attacking yourself over what happened here."
Draco, "my very first pokemon died here, you have no idea what that's like."
Doom, "that wasn't your first pokemon and you know it was your starter in your journey. I lost my starter also."
Draco, "but you have his son, that makes it easier."
Doom, "does it? Everyday I'm reminded of what I've lost. Everyone I hurt his feelings comparing him to his dead father. Everyone I break down because I miss his dad and he knows it's because he isn't his dad. I'd like to think they are both difficult."
Draco, "this way my fault, my greed to catch the sabeleye led to his death, the ceiling collapsed because I was reckless in my battle."
Doom, "tell me anytime a battle is civil and I'll let you win this argument." Draco huffs. "You know that it was passion and not greed, you still have that passion and that's why your team has picked you. Your emboar would want you to be happy."
Draco, "I don't have a team, I have aids." I renounced training that day, I released all my pokemon and gave up catching anything ever again. To force them into battle for sport just isn't right."
Doom, "you will find your path again, until then I'm glad your my assistant."
Draco, "how are you sitting here like it's nothing in the freezing cold?"
Doom, "I spend allot of time preparing myself for the elements, we didn't have this fancy system when I started." Doom and Draco both leave the cave where they met. Draco looks south.
Draco, "I'm going to the graveyard, I'll be back in a couple days."
Doom, "go on, I finished the gauntlet extension to allow ten pokemon and I'm going to distribute them while you are busy."
Draco, "one day I'm going to finish my own project."
Doom, "not likely, you know I'm to nosey to not get involved." Both men laugh before parting ways.
Spoiler:
Wallace wakes up early and checks his gauntlet thinking that Star and Nash would try and sneak in while he isn't ready. Seeing that they are in an area that they have been frequently Wallace deduces that they slept in at their camp. Hearing a noise Wallace looks up to see a talonflame drop something. Catching the item Wallace notices a note and reads it.
Good day trainers, this is the newest upgrade to your gauntlet allowing you to carry up to ten pokemon and eggs rather than 6. Have fun out there.
Wallace, "that's nice, to bad I just got to 6, geez they know how to rub it in. But then again I have quality." Hearing rustling Wallace turns quickly grabbing a ball. Squatting down Wallace moves to where he heard the noises, seeing berries thrown from one tree to another Wallace looks up to see a panpour, pansage, and a pansear playfully in a berry fight. "Nash would love these guys, I'll make him find me some nice steel pokemon for the trio." Grabbing 2 more balls Wallace attacks. "Go Scyther, Prinplup, and Skarmory. Surgery get the grass money, Prinplup get the fire money, and Skarmory get the water money." The trio charge only to get knocked out of the trees. When they stand the group starts getting pelted by berries. "Scyther take the trees out." Scyther runs cutting the trees down one by one, as the trees fall the monkeys are thrown into each other. The monkey team now incredibly mad charge the other pokemon. As Wallace's team charge the pokemon they were told to get the monkeys change targets. Skarmory is rocked with ember, Scyther is cooled off by water pulse and Prinplup is floored with vine whip. As the monkeys move in to finish Skarmory and Prinplup Scyther catches pansage with bug bite knocking him out and drawing the other two pokemon to Scyther. Getting caught with a flamethrower and a water pulse knocks Scyther out. Prinplup gets up and blasts pansear with water gun and as panpour moves to block the water attack both pokemon are hit with swift knocking them down. Wallace moves fast throwing 3 balls but panpour breaks free and bites Prinplup, a swift attack and metal wing combo bring down the third monkey and Wallace finally catches it.
Wallace, "you guys did great work, now we have trade bait to make Nash squirm. Let him catch it next teammate."

Far away in the forest Star wakes up and finds the closest bush. As he is taking care of business he realizes just where he is going. A very angry seviper lunges to attack causing Star to fall backwards to avoid getting bitten. Scrambling back trying to get himself put away Star cites out for help.
Star, "mudkip, heatmer, zigzagoon.....hell Nash HELP." Zigzagoon wakes to see Star being attacked and instantly jumps up and tackles the seviper. As Star gets his belt on zigzagoon hits seviper with a well placed mud shot, in response seviper fires poison sting wildly. Trying to dodge zigzagoon is hit by 2 solid hits in a row. Zigzagoon slowly gets up but it's obvious this little furball won't last and seviper looks hungry. Looking for the ball to put away his pokemon Star hears a cry. Turning around Star takes it wasn't zigzagoon but whatever it was got seviper's attention. Taking off in the direction of the noise Star let's out a deep breath as he goes back to looking for zigzagoon's ball. Finding the ball he calls back his pokemon and puts it in the healing apparatus. "Stay in your ball until your fixed buddy. Waking up Nash looks at Star.
Star, "the sound of a pokemon made you piss yourself? You aren't going to last." Star throws a rock at Nash hitting him in the butt.
Star, "if you would have woken up earlier zigzagoon wouldn't be hurt."
Nash, "my bad, what happened?" Star sits down to tell the story as the other pokemon wake up.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:48 am

Spoiler:
A little after noon Star is sitting by a creek cleaning his pants.
Star, "thanks for keeping an eye out mudkip, which way did zigzagoon go to?" Mudkip points to a rock zigzagoon is digging under, as it emerges it dances around to show it found something. "Put it in the bag buddy." Zigzagoon puts the item in the bag and returns to his ball. "Keep an eye out for any pokemon traveling alone mudkip, we still need more members of our team." Mudkip stands vigilant while Star hangs his pants to dry. Nash walks up and adverts his eyes.
Nash, "maybe you should have brought another pair of pants."
Star, "real funny comedian, keep it up and I'll just spank your team before Wallace beats you tomorrow."
Nash, "he doesn't have a chance, I have a secret weapon." Mudkip starts wagging his tail to get Star's attention.
Star, "is it something to catch or to run?" Mudkip stands in the ready. "Something to catch then" Star begins following mudkip. "Watch my pants for a few minutes?"
Nash, "what if you run across a female, I want to be there for that."
Star, "you will hear her scream from there." As Star walks into the woods Nash sits down on a rock. Further in Star spots the abra that mudkip spotted. "Go mudkip water gun!" Mudkip fires only to see the abra teleport away. "Are you kidding me? It's that fast that we can't even try to stun it. Let's go back mudkip. As they walk back Star spots a phantump with is back turned to Star. "Mudkip bubblebeam." As the bubbles hit the phantump turns around barely phased by the attack. Phantump hits mudkip with a shadow claw and as it staggers a leech seed scores a hit. "Return mudkip, let's go zigzagoon! Foresight." Zigzagoon looks in on the ghost. "Go quick attack." Zigzagoon charges and the phantump just watches expecting the attack to just pass through. When phantump gets hit it's confusion quickly turns to anger. As the entire forest seems to bend and twist Star panics. "Hurry and use bite, this pokemon has gone crazy." Zigzagoon charges and lands a good bite, phantump smacks him off with ease only to get bit again. As the phantump pulls back to hit zigzagoon it's hit by a pokeball. As the ball dances back and forth Star turns. "I was battling that pokemon. What kind of jerk just waits to throw a ball?" A girl steps fourth and looks at Star.
Samantha, "shut up you pansy, why not put on some big boy pants and walk away before I hurt you."
Star, "what a c$&!."
Samantha, "Dafuq did you say? I'm going to beat you down kid."
Nash walking up, "if you want to fight then why not try me?"
Samantha, "I'll beat both you kids down, some other time. I have to train my new pokemon." Grabbing the ball Samantha walks off laughing."
Nash, "what was that about?"
Star, "she caught the phantump I was battling."
Nash, "Damn that's screwed up. When should go get you pokemon from her."
Star, "no, we'll get her someday. Right now I just want my pants to finish drying so I can get on with my day." The pair walk back to where the pants are dying, honedge is standing guard.
Nash, "good job buddy, now return and get some rest." A few hours later the duo is walking around looking for pokemon and come across a resting emolga.
Star, "can I get this one?"
Nash, "yeah I have an electric type already and it might help against whatever Wallace uses against you. Would you like some help?
Star, "thanks but I got this. Go heatmer....fire spin." The heatmer catches emolga in the fire spin but is quickly paralyzed by thunder wave. "Come on heatmer, ember" as heatmer easily catches the trapped emolga. The fire spin screws with the discharge that emolga is trying to fight back with. Realizing it's best to try early Star throws his pokeball. After one rock of the ball it stops.
Nash, "good catch, let's get back to the camp....I'm hungry." The pair walks back to the camp to ready for Wallace to show up tomorrow.
Spoiler:
Shortly after breakfast Nash and Star pack up their camp and head towards the area that Wallace is coming from.
Nash, "I'm sure he is going to be ready for us with stronger pokemon so we have to exploit any weakness we can."
Star, "yeah I'm more interested in hanging out with him than fighting, it's been awhile since we all got to hang out."
Nash, "we aren't kids anymore, we have responsibilities to take care of."
Star, "pokemon are the best "chores" I ever had."
Nash, "you can say that again." Looking at the tracking Nash points west. "He is that way about ten minutes."
Star, "last one there has to cook lunch." Both take off running. Wallace looks down and sees the dots moving closer and he decides to stop and wait. Once Star and Nash get their Wallace smiles.
Wallace, "it's a tie, what does the loser do?"
Nash, "cooks lunch."
Wallace, "I lied, Nash won."
Star, "that's not fair."
Wallace, "Nash can't cook."
Nash, "hey I can cook."
Wallace, "you screwed up jello." The trio laugh as Nash and Star catch their breath. "Which one falls first?" Nash stands up. "Let's go Skarmory." The large metal bird stretches it's wings and gives a quick roar.
Nash, "oh Damn, I have nothing for that......except honedge. Let's go!" The sword dances in the air as Wallace's jaw drops.
Wallace, "after this we have to trade, I need that pokemon."
Nash, "2-0 me and we can talk. Shadow sneak!" Nash takes the first hit as his sign he will win easily.
Wallace, "acrobatics" after a flurry of hits honedge reels back. "Metal wing" slamming into honedge has Skarmory confident.
Nash, "slash it honedge." Honedge strikes and barely phases Skarmory.
Wallace, "let's finish this fight Skarmory, metal wing." With no time to dodge honedge is knocked out.
Nash, "big deal, go tynamo."
Wallace, "I think you left the rest of your pokemon somewhere."
Nash grinding his teeth, "shut it. Tynamo discharge."
Wallace, "what?" Seeing the electricity hit Skarmory Wallace recalls it before it faints. "Go drilbur." The mole pokemon emerges.
Nash, "discharge" the mole just looks in disbelief.
Wallace, "electric attacks do nothing to ground pokemon, but ground pokemon do this, bulldoze!" drilbur slams the ground and tynamo isn't effected.
Nash, "levitate says hi."
Wallace, "I have more than ground attacks, do you have anything non-electric? Slash." drilbur connects with a solid hit on tynamo.
Nash, "tackle" tynamo tackles but Wilbur barely reacts.
Wallace, "finish this with slash." After 2 quick slash attacks tynamo faints.
Nash, "that drilbur is strong."
Wallace, "yeah I got him in trade to Zanarith, you ready Star?" Wallace doesn't notice he voice dialed Zanarith.
Star, "I'm ready to spank you. You have first honors."
Wallace, "go Onyx." The large rock snake looks down on Star.
Star, "let's go mudkip." Mudkip emerges and looks up at Onyx. "Let's start with bubble beam."
Wallace, "dig." Onyx dives quickly into the earth to avoid the water attack.
Star, "wow that's fast, mudkip blast straight down with water gun." As Onyx comes through the ground it catches the water gun before landing it's dig attack.
Wallace, "bind it" Onyx wraps the small pokemon quickly.
Star, "water gun." Mudkip goes to use water gun and gets thrown to the ground knocking it out. As Star recalls mudkip Wallace calls back Onyx who is wore out from its fight.
Wallace, "stop this, go Scyther, win this for me."
Star, "heatmer you have this one." The shiny heatmer stretches as it stares down Scyther.
Wallace, "you caught a shiny heatmer, don't let Zanarith know if you wish to keep him."
Zanarith, "did I hear shiny heatmer?"
Wallace, "sorry dude I called you on accident."
Zanarith, "did I or did I not hear shiny heatmer?" Wallace looks at Star who nods yes.
Wallace, "yeah Star caught one." The phone goes dead but Star's immediately begins to ring.
Star, "hello?"
Zanarith, "Star old buddy old pal, wanna trade?"
Star, "we can talk in person about this, right now me and Wallace are battling."
Zanarith, "sounds good, I'm going to head that way right now." The phone hangs up and Wallace looks at Star.
Wallace, "we doing this?"
Star, "heatmer use flamethrower."
Wallace, "dodge and use slash." Scyther easily dodges and knocks heatmer out in one hit.
Star, "wow that Scyther is strong."
Wallace, "yeah it beat most of my team trying to catch it, now then Nash what about that honedge?"
Nash, "I think I want to keep him."
Wallace, "how about I give you these three for him and a future pokemon?" Wallace throws the 3 elemental monkeys out.
Nash, "omg, you have the full set.....What future pokemon?"
Wallace, "something steel that isn't hard to find like pineco or ferroseed should be fine. Those are the most common steel type."
Nash, "sounds fair, now we have to wait until I find one."
Wallace, "yeah I would rather trade and when you catch the other you just give it to me."
Nash, "of course you do, ok" as the trade is being made Wallace looks at Star.
Wallace, "where did you catch that heatmer?"
Star, "why? He isn't steel type."
Wallace, "heatmer usually mean Durant which I need."
Star, "about 4 hours east of here. Are you going now?"
Wallace, "Nah I'm going to hang with you guys until tomorrow, after that I want to get going, I still need to do a lot of work on my team."
The three friends spend the rest of the day telling stories about their pokemon and other incidents of humor.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Spoiler:
Rowdy is moving through the pains looking for other trainers in hopes of trading for a thunderstone. He sees two yelling back and forth both holding pokeballs. Rowdy runs to see the battle.
Zanarith, "you jerk, you just cost me a shiny fetchling."
Tom, "you should have just stepped aside and let a man catch it."
Zanarith, "all I see is a cry baby."
Tom, "go houndour, teach this punk to stay out of my business."
Zanarith, "go garydos." The large red pokemon emerges and stares down at the small houndour.
Tom, "bite this freak of nature." Houndour charges and bites garydos.
Zanarith, "show him a real bite attack." Garydos chomps down on the houndour and then throws it to the ground.
Tom, "flamethrower." The fire his garydos who doesn't seem to care.
Zanarith, "water pulse." The houndour is leveled but still gets up.
Tom, "here comes help, go ghastly and carvanah." The two pokemon charge right into the fight.
Zanarith, "you coward, I can play that way too....go bayleef and polywag. Take these pokemon down."
Polywag starts double slapping the houndour, ghastly tries cursing garydos but gets bit and collapses. The carvanah is caught by vine whip but gets free after a few crunch attacks. Houndour slams polywag into garydos who won't risk hitting polywag. Carvanah and houndour switch in the confusion and houndour's flamethrower catches bayleef but not a solid hit, bayleef slams into houndour knocking him into the air and garydos hits it with dragon rage knocking it out. The carvanah is latched into polywag until polywag starts glowing. When the carvanah let's go it's grabbed by vine whip and tossed straight up for garydos to dragon rage. When the carvanah his the ground Tom calls all his pokemon back.
Tom, "there is more than one way to win you fool." Tom throws a grenade and runs away. As the grenade falls it is frozen solid.
Rowdy, "get back guy, it's still going to blow."
Zanarith call his pokemon back as he tries to get clear of the blast. Ice is thrown everywhere as Rowdy and Zanarith hit the ground.
Zanarith, "how can I thank you for your help?"
Rowdy, "you got a thunderstone?"
Zanarith, "no but I have 2 leaf stones and a fire stone."
Rowdy, "I don't need those. I'm Rowdy by the way.
Zanarith, "I'm Zanarith, hey do you have any shiny pokemon?"
Rowdy, "no, I've only been hunting the best pokemon ever....Evee."
Zanarith, "ok if you say so. If you find any shiny I would love to trade with you."
Rowdy, "what would you do if you found a shiny Evee?"
Zanarith, "I wouldn't care what it turned into in all honesty, I just love shiny pokemon."
Rowdy, "where are you headed?"
Zanarith, "this guy named Star has a shiny heatmer I'm going to try and trade for."
Rowdy, "can I come with you, if it's who I think it is I want to say hi to my cousin."
Zanarith, "only if you keep your eyes open for shiny pokemon."
Rowdy, "deal." The duo start walking towards where Star is coming from. Not to far away Tom sees two people talking.
Tom, "I'm here to relief you of any useful pokemon."
Matt, "nice philosophy, wrong target though."
Tom, "look I don't have a problem hurting both of you, just give me the pokemon."
Samantha, "here have some ferraligator." The large pokemon stares at Tom.
Matt, "chameleon let's talk to this guy." The chameleon looks and it's tail flares a few times.
Tom, "Seperior let's get going." Tom looks at the rage in both his opponents pokemon eyes. "You two ain't goody two-shoes are you?"
Matt, "not really, I'm tired of these pansies and so is Samantha. Join us and we can destroy any who oppose us. Then we luck everyone out."
Samantha, "we will be efficient unlike the team's in the other realm."
Tom, "sounds fun, but recruiting will be difficult here."
Matt, "then we just enslave the people we beat." The trio laugh as they head south.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Spoiler:
Draco kneels infront of a tombstone.
Draco, "hey buddy, it's been twelve years but I'll never forget your sacrifice."
Matt, "you are wasting your time if they aren't strong enough to even be alive." Draco looks up with rage in his eyes.
Draco, "how dare you disrespect the dead. Leave before you get hurt." Tom and Samantha walk up and stand besides Matt.
Matt, "tough guy here thinks he can talk to me like he matters." Matt throws out elecktabuzz and gestures it to have fun. The elecktabuzz smashes a dratini statue headstone.
Draco, "you will pay for this. Go Combuskid."
Tom, "houndour join our ally."
Samantha, "phantump let's go."
Draco, "Greninja let's go." *I can't use smoochum, she isn't ready for a nasty fight."
Matt, "where is your third pokemon? Don't tell me you only have 2 with you."
Draco, "that's all I need to beat you three cowards. Greninja let's go quick attack, Combuskid flamethrower on Greninja." As Combuskid follows Greninja with flamethrower an electrified leaf tornado slams into Greninja knocking him out. "Combuskid keep up flamethrower, take out phantump. As the flamethrower approaches phantump Tom's houndour steps between.
Samantha, "I see another ball there, are you going to give everything to this fight or are you giving up?" A loud roar is heard as a garchomp joins Combuskid. It turns and Draco recognizes the scar on its cheek.
Draco, "is that you Nibbles?" The garchomp nods as years well up in Draco's eyes. "Good to see you buddy, but you should have stayed small and cute."
Tom, "oh no he has another pokemon helping."
Samantha, "it's a wild pokemon, why is it helping?"
Matt, "who cares let's finish him and take his good pokemon." The trio all grab a second ball but before they can throw it a figure enters the field.
Doom, "you disrespect the dead, you smash headstones, you gang up on a single trainer......you shall all be punished."
Matt, "no rules here old man, that was the only rule. You want some old man? We can easily handle you two."
Samantha, "we have over a dozen pokemon and this fool only has 2 and one he won't fight with."
Tom, "so just give us your pokemon and run away."
Doom, "2 attacks and your team will be down." The trio laugh as Doom sends out talonflame and Gengar. "Ok show them confuse cutter." Talonflame starts air cutter attack when Gengar charges it with confuse ray. The 3 pokemon begin rolling around fighting each other not listening to their trainers.
Matt, "return, interesting move old man. But we will be back and using these combo attacks." Matt throws a smoke ball as Doom and Draco are cut off.
Draco, "how did you know there would be trouble I wasn't ready for and how did you find Nibbles?"
Doom, "Nibbles has followed you for 12 years, waiting for you. As for trouble I didn't, there is a problem east of here I was going to when I heard the battle in the graveyard, you know I can't allow fights here."
Draco, "followed me for twelve years huh, well I need your help again." Draco holds out a pokeball. "Wanna help stop those villains?" Garchomp taps the ball immediately.
Doom, "I take it you quit?"
Draco, "I have to stop them, they are cruel and need to leave this realm."
Doom, "then go get some supplies, also don't forget your other helper, you wouldn't want to leave him behind." Draco nods and leaves for the house while doom heads east.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Spoiler:
Early the next morning Draco approaches the fence around Doom's property he spots a woman looking through the fence.
Draco, "can I help you?" The lady turns around and Draco immediately. "You have some nerve coming here."
Marcie, "what?"
Draco throwing a pokeball, "go Greninja, let's stop this thief."
Marcie, "I'm no thief!"
Draco, "water shrunken." Marcie dodges and grabs a ball.
Marcie, "Chansey I need you." Chansey emerges as Greninja charges.
Draco, "water shrunken, we have to be quick before she cheats."
Marcie, "dodge" Chansey avoids the hit. "Now sing a song of my innocence." Chansey starts singing and Greninja falls asleep.
Draco, "I'll crush you for yesterday, go Nibbles.....use earthquake." The garchomp slams the ground knocking Chansey down.
Marcie, "I've never met you guy, but I think I know what your problem is. Return Chansey this fool wants a fight. Go Lapras, use ice beam." The garchomp is hit and frozen solid.
Draco, "return garchomp, you think I'm done you have another thing coming, go smoochum."
Marcie, "would you just listen. I met you the day I got my starter and my egg and I have NOT seen you since then I promise. Check your tracker, I'm sure you locked in her signal." Draco looks down and sees the 3 signals moving.
Draco, "how can this be?"
Marcie, "you must be talking about my twin sister."
Draco, "twin? I remember you two now, she was a risk pain and you picked the squirtel she kicked out of the way." Marcie throws a pokeball and blastoise comes out.
Marcie, "he got a little bigger."
Draco, "I'm so sorry, I thought you were the one who defiled the graveyard."
Marcie, "omg, no way she has gotten that bad."
Draco, "she is worse than that, she is stealing pokemon also. I can't by to get my last 2 pokemon before leaving."
Marcie, "there are a lot more than 2 pokemon here."
Draco, "yes Dedoombringer loves them and this amount let's him keep a fresh supply for new trainers. As my last act as assistant I want to apologize and offer you a pokemon."
Marcie, "any I want?"
Draco, "no, I mean from the special group." Draco walks Marcie into the compound and into a large room." Come on out everyone." Multiples of every starter and pokemon like Evee and Pikachu (stuff that make respectable starters that aren't the classics) come out. "These are the pokemon that haven't been selected in ten tries. Doom says at that point it just hurts them to be rejected and they with retire here and help out or they get released into the wild. These are the helpers." Marcie looks around before just sitting down.
Marcie, "I'm going to let them pick because I would like any that pick me." A few pokemon walk away and others sit there looking, a few show interest and Draco giggles.
Draco, "past time I sat down one of them let themselves into my pokeball. In fact that's how my whole team joined me. Chespin, snivey let's go. We have bad people to stop." The two pokemon put down the pails of pokechow and walk over to Draco.
Marcie, "wow you have 3 different starters....that's incredible."
Draco, "I have 4, I stopped sitting after Chespin but snivey climbed my leg to be with me."
Marcie, "you must really love pokemon, how come you aren't a trainer?"
Draco, "I was a fool for years, now I know my purpose.....I must stop those evil trainers from hurting pokemon or this land." Draco watches as a fennekin has shooed off the other pokemon. "I guess you got a fennekin."
Marcie, "won't Dedoombringer be mad?"
Draco, "Doom never gets mad about a pokemon finding a good trainer, despite my verbal attacks you immobilized my pokemon and made me listen. You earned a reward. Now stay here a second I have to go get my bag." Draco runs into his room to see Doom's Ivysaur holding a note and an egg.
-Draco
Well old friend it's good you found your passion and I'm happy you will be a trainer again. Since most of your team is at the mercy of fairy pokemon I bred this pokemon for you. May this poison pokemon hatch soon enough to help. Don't forget your pokeballs. Good luck and stay in touch.

Dedoombringer
Breeder extraordinaire
Matter of the realm
Cracker of cheesy jokes

Draco smiles as he says good bye to Ivysaur. Entering the room Draco sees a foot and a few fingers sticking out of the pokemon pile. Laughter and cries for help are heard.
Draco, "let her up everyone." The pokemon move away and Marcie sits up. "Come on we are leaving."
Marcie, "they all jumped me and started tickling and licking, I couldn't stop it."
Draco, "I'm surprised your hair didn't scare them off."
Marcie, "well they messed it up." As they leave the pokemon wave good bye. An Agron steps infront of them and Draco reaches up.
Draco, "protect the farm big guy, and no more fighting Dragonaire, ok" the pokemon nods and Draco and Marcie leave.
Marcie, "that place was incredible, why would you leave it?"
Draco, "because bad people need to be stopped. Besides I've always wanted to be a hero."
Marcie, "good luck to you. I hope we meet again." Draco watches Marcie leave before walking south.
*I have to train and catch pokemon if I'm going to stop them, time to hit the swamp and get to work*
Marcie looks back, "I hope you can help her, I never could." A flock of beautifly fly by and Marcie follows.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Spoiler:
Early the next morning Star waves good bye to Wallace and Nash and head north out of the forest and into the plains. Wallace and Nash head towards the Durrant colony.
Nash, "so any pokemon that changes into a steel type is fine for what I owe you?"
Wallace, "not a Durrant of course, I'm going to get one now. And don't grab something I already have." Nash nods and starts heading south towards the mountains while Wallace keeps going towards the Durrant colony. An hour later Nash spots an Abra.
Nash, "great I could use that, go Pansage. Bullet Seed!" The Pansage launches the attack only to stir up the dirt as Abra has teleported away. "Damn how am I going to catch that, help me find it Pansage." As the money jumps in the tree to look around Nash is checking the bushes on the ground hoping to get lucky. After searching for half an hour he recalls Pansage and keeps moving on. "Next time I'm just throwing a ball, maybe I..." as Nash is taking something falls from the tree hitting him on the head. Looking down Nash sees a pineco firing attacks into the nearby trees. Nash follows closely and sees an apeom dashing through the tress every once in awhile launching a swift attack at pineco. Realizing this as a golden opportunity Nash sends out Pansear and Panpour. Ok Pansear you are going to attack pineco with fire attacks and Panpour you are going to knock that apeom out of the tree where we can catch it. Go!" The two pokemon split and Pansear instantly knocks out pineco with a flamethrower. This distracts the apeom allowing Panpour to hit it with water gun knocking it out of the tree. Nash throws the pokeball at pineco and tells Pansear to help Panpour. As the pokeball finished rocking both elemental monkeys are knocked to the ground and apeom is mad. "Pansage let's help out." Pansage emerges to get nailed hard by a double hit. "You are a strong one aren't you? Prepare to join my team!" The 3 elemental monkeys attack and are knocked out by swift. Recalling the trio Nash clinches his teeth. "This isn't over! Go Treeco!" As Treeco comes out it barely dodges the double hit. "Bullet Seed." Treeco scores a direct hit and apeom gets into the trees. "Don't let him get away, after him Treeco." Treeco easily catches apeom and knocks him from the trees. Landing hard apeom is hit with a pokeball but breaks out immediately. "Pound attack Treeco." Treeco blasts apeom into a tree and Nash throws another ball. After a long pokeball dance it finally stops. "Hell yes Treeco, we got apeom." Picking up both balls Nash heads to meet Wallace. Following his gauntlet Nash finds Wallace behind a tree close to the Durrant colony.
Wallace, "stay quite, they are agitated right now."
Nash, "why is that?"
Wallace, "does it look like I speak pokemon? Something has the seriously pissed though."
Nash, "you catch your Durrant yet?"
Wallace, "no, they have been circling the tree the entire time. There is no scouting and no break in the defenses."
Nash, "I got you a pineco, let's trade so I can move on."
Wallace, "ok. You always have had a problem being patient."
Nash, "what do you mean? I waited 30 seconds to bring this up." Wallace just shakes his head as Nash transfers the pineco.
Wallace, "good luck in your hunting."
Nash, "I still owe you one, I'll find you another steel type since my monkeys are awesome."
Wallace, "ok whatever you want." Nash walks off as Wallace watches and waits.
Many hours later Wallace sees that there are more and more Durrant showing up.
Wallace, "ok this sucks. Skarmery fly up and see if you can spot the problem. Skarmery flies up and returns pointing west. Wallace starts heading that direction only to see a horde of heatmer trying to get through some rocks and trees that are blocking there way. The Durrant are doing everything they can to prevent the heatmer from getting through but it looks like there are too many to stop. Seeing a Durrant get caught Wallace charges in. "Onyx stop that heatmer!" Onyx binds the heatmer and the Durrant escapes and runs off. The other heatmer start attacking and Onyx falls. "Onyx you did great now get some rest. Skarmery take pineco to the top of the ridge, once there pineco use explosion. We are going to seal this path." Skarmery takes pineco barely dodging the flamethrower that heatmer are using. "Scyther take honedge and use agility to move around the battle area, honedge get whatever strikes you can. We need these heatmer distracted." Scyther charges in with honedge on his back and they start distracting the heatmer. Unfortunately one gets off a fire blast hitting and knocking out Skarmery. As pineco falls it's caught by the same Durrant than Onyx saved. Durrant runs pineco to the top as Scyther and honedge are knocked out. Pineco let's exclusion rip taking a huge portion of the ridge out and closing the pathway. Wallace looks at the Durrant and his 5 knocked out pokemon balls. "You guys did great and once you are healed we will get our Durrant." The same Durrant walks up and starts trying to communicate. "Prinplup tell me what is going on?" Prinplup comes out and starts talking to the Durrant. After a bit Prinplup draws a pokeball and the Durrant. Then draws a circle around Durrant. "He wants to come with us?" Prinplup shakes it's head no, then draws eye lashes on the Durrant. "It's a female, does she want to come with?" Prinplup shakes it's head yes. As Wallace takes out the pokeball the Durrant stands up tall. Wallace taps it with the ball and Durrant goes in with no shake at all. "This was an interesting day, where are we going tomorrow? We have allot more steel friends to find. Prinplup points to the northeast. "Ok we start heading to the badlands next."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Spoiler:
Marcie is enjoying fishing with blastoise and lapras swimming around when Fenniken runs up in a panic. Marcie follows the tiny fox to the egg she started with cracking. Soon Lapras and blastoise are there as they all watch on. Moments later a Chatot pokes it's head out.
Marcie, "aren't you so cute, welcome to the team." The rest of her pokemon cheer as the new pokemon looks around. Later that night Chatot is looking north at some weird lights in the sky. Marcie looks up and is stunned by the beauty. "That is so beautiful, I wonder what causes this?"
Doom, "a very special pokemon causes those lights," Marcie sounds around scared out of her mind. "I'm sorry young lady, I forget to mention my approach frequently. Never bother that pokemon, it's dangerous."
Marcie, "what do you....." As Marcie is turning to face Doom he is already gone. "That was weird, I thought I was in trouble for taking Fenniken. Marcie sets up camp and goes to sleep.

Deep in the territory 3 people are making there way to the lights.
Matt, "once we have that pokemon this realm is ours."
Sam, "and we can get rid of those wimps."
Tom, "and the idiot that showed us how to get here."
Hours later they stand before 2 large doors that open on their approach.
Matt, "let's do this then." The group laughs as they enter the shrine. "Hey get out of here, that pokemon is ours." The man stands up.
????, "I will handle these fools Palkia, you just rest. You can't heal if you are fighting all the time." The man turns around and removes his hood.
Tom, "it's him, let's finish him now."
Doom, "many have tried young fool, now come learn your lesson." The 3 each grab 2 pokeballs and send out their team.
Matt, "Charizard and electabuzz let's go."
Sam, "ferraligator and treant let's do this."
Tom, "machoke and houndoom let's finish him."
Doom, "you really expect to win with such pokemon? You have rushed to power but skipped the basics. I'll teach you how to raise pokemon. Snorelax let's end this quickly." Snorelax emerges and his gentle smile is not there, it's angry.
Matt, "one pokemon? This should be over quick."
Doom, "you are right, maybe when you become better trainers I'll respect you enough not to just crush your dreams. Snorelax earthquake." The large pokemon stomps his foot and a wave of energy slams the six pokemon before the trainers can even react."
Sam, "how did it knock all 6 pokemon out in one shot?"
Tom, "let's send the rest, we have more."
Matt, "no. These were our strongest pokemon, we need to rethink our plan."
Doom, "this is where you leave this realm." As Snorelax walks up the trio throws a smoke bomb and runs off. "Those people are serious trouble, don't worry old friend we won't allow them to mess up this place." Palkia nods as Doom starts typing on his gauntlet.
Draco, "yes Dom how can I help."
Doom, "the trio of fools came after Palkia."
Draco, "I'm on my way."
Doom, "no old friend I stopped them, I had Snorelax with me."
Draco, "well I hope they learned to leave Palkia alone. How did they get to him?"
Doom, "no idea old friend, but I'm leaving Snorelax and Gengar to keep an eye out here."
Draco, "ok. I'm still taking then but I need to train so my team can beat them."
Doom, "after this I'm sure they are going to have full rosters of pokemon to handle this. Train well my friend."
Doom turns off the gauntlet and says good bye to Snorelax and Gengar. "I have to go but I need you to protect Palkia until he is healed. I will check up as much as I can but there is a lot of work at the ranch." The two pokemon nod and wave as Doom leaves the temple.

Deep in the swamp draco is talking to his team.
Draco, "we need to train hard and find some more strength. We have a trio of trouble makers that tried to take Palkia today that we need to stop. It's 3 on one here and we need to win, let's go." Draco and his team March into the swamp with their heads high and their eyes on the prize.

Far away Rowdy is playing with his team when he notices that dratini isn't looking very happy. Rowdy picks it up.
Rowdy, "what's wrong buddy? Are you feeling let out?" The dratini nods yes. "Must be hard being the only non Evee evolution. Tell you what, you stay out of your ball tomorrow and we will look especially for a friend for you, does that sound good?" The dragon nods yes and starts to get excited. "Then it's settled, tomorrow we don't look for Evee, just a friend for dratini."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Spoiler:
As Rowdy begins his day he asks which way dratini wants to look for a new friend. Dratini looks in the direction of a word noise and Rowdy takes it as the direction it wants to go. Walking around and looking at pokemon Rowdy stops because dratini looks scared.
Rowdy, "hey buddy you are fine. We won't let anything hurt you."
????, "you shouldn't make promises you can't keep." Rowdy spins to see a man dressed in all black starring at him.
Rowdy, "who the Hell are you sneaking up on someone like that?"
Solomon, "I'm Solomon and I'm going to claim this realm as my own."
Rowdy, "oh another bad guy to beat, guess I'm turning into a regular hero here......let's go! Glaceon let's show him how cool we are." Glaceon emerges and stares at Solomon.
Solomon, "pathetic, I was hoping to use a strong pokemon. But you aren't even worth the effort. Go Bisharp."

In the plains Stars gauntlet starts being and flashing red. Opening his instructions he sees it's a distress signal and decides to rush over to see what's wrong. Fifteen minutes later Star sees a young man lying face down in the dirt.
Star, "hey are you ok?" Getting no response Star runs over and turns the young man over.
Rowdy, "beware.......man......black." Rowdy passes out and Star sees that all of his pokemon are fainted. Star puts them into the healing portion of the gauntlet while he tries to make Rowdy comfortable. An hour later Draco arrives.
Draco, "what happened here?"
Star, "all I know is that I got here and he was face down and all his pokemon were knocked out."
Draco, "it couldn't be those three as they never came this way. Looks like more trouble is here."

Back at Doom's house the pokemon are stirring.
Dom, "Draco handled the SOS so I'll talk to him later."
????, "you should know my tactics by now."
Doom, "Solomon, I knew you couldn't stay away. I thought you hated it here."
Solomon, "that's why I'll change it."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:07 am

Spoiler:
The two men stare at each other, moments last minutes. Doom cracks a smile.
Doom, "are you ready to lose like you did 4 years ago?"
Solomon, "I'm prepared, you made me realize I needed more strength do I got some muscle."
Doom, "I didn't realize you were smart enough to learn, you came back after all."
Solomon, "let's see that Damn Snorelax, I'm ready for that fat bastard this time."
Doom, "Snorelax is busy, besides I don't want to embarrass you again. I'll just soundly beat you this time. Go Ivysaur."
Solomon, "that must have been the balbasaur that his behind Snorelax last time......or did it die too? 4 years you would think it would have finished evolving, but then again it always was a little wimp. Go Darkrai." The legend stares harshly at Ivysaur.
Doom, "that was strategy, don't worry I'll teach you that this time. Ivysaur leech seed." Ivysaur launches the attack which Darkrai easily dodges.
Solomon, "night slash." Darkrai slams Ivysaur hard only to realize that it's been caught with Ivysaur's vine whip.
Doom, "leech seed again my friend." With nowhere to go leech seed connects and Ivysaur jumps away.
Solomon, "it doesn't matter old man, one more night slash and he will be down. Darkrai finish him." Darkrai charges as Ivysaur dodges attack after attack.
Doom, "let's go, take down." Ivysaur slams into Darkrai knocking it down.
Solomon, "you are a legend, get up now!" As Darkrai tries to get up Ivysaur slams it with another take down knocking it out.
Doom, "even legends fall to properly trained pokemon."
Solomon, "shut up! This ends now! GO Articuno!" The ice bird emerges and Doom shakes his head.
Doom, "how are you catching these pokemon? You were never a good trainer."
Solomon, "technology is great. These master balls never fail. I stole these two and I'll get more legends once more are made. Articuno ice beam." The attack knocks Ivysaur down hard. "Who's next old man.
Doom, "Ivysaur get up and let's go." Ivysaur slowly gets up to the shock of Solomon.
Solomon, "it was a direct hit! How is this possible?"
Doom, "my Ivysaur has more heart than your entire team, now let's go!"
Solomon, "GOD DAMN IT, ARTICUNO FINISH THIS PEST WITH BLIZZARD!" Articuno blasts the room with ice knocking out Ivysaur. "Where's your heart now?"
Doom, "mawile come out and teach him some manners. Flash canon." Mawile launches the attack winging Articuno as it tried to dodge.
Solomon, "brave bird." Articuno slams hard into Mawile knocking it out. "I'm going to sweep every pokemon you have with my bird."
Doom looking at Articuno breathing hard, "I doubt that, one more attack and it will be done. Go Agron." The huge pokemon roars in excitement.
Solomon, "brave bird." Articuno begins charging at Agron.
Doom, "now iron head." Iron head connects knocking Articuno out of it's attack. "Now head smash let's finish this." Agron levels the bird and Doom laughs.
Solomon, "I don't care, I'll beat you yet. Go Milotic and hydro pump this chump." Milotic comes out blasting and while it's hurting Agron is refusing to give in.
Doom, "Agron heavy slam." Agron charges and slams into Milotic.
Solomon, "twister then fill it with hydro pump." Milotic fires both attacks in rapid session creating a huge water twister that knocks Agron out.
Doom, "tyranitar I need you my friend."
Solomon, "finish it with hydro pump."
Doom, "dig." Tyranitar is undergoing before the hydro pump his."
Solomon, "blast the trainer with hydro pump." Milotic fires hitting Doom in the chest knocking him down. Tyranitar comes up and connects with dig only to see Doom lying on the ground. Quickly the pokemon is by his side completely exposed. "Hydro pump." The attack levels Tyranitar knocking him out. "You remember this moment old man, it will be your last. Muk poison this man. His Muk comes out and poisons Doom. Solomon walks up and grabs a solid red ball. "Think I'm going to say hi to Palkia, this realm is mine. Muk fire punch this building." Muk sets the building on fire as Solomon walks away laughing.

Down by the lake Marcie is woken to cries from pokemon. As she gets up she sees the smoke in the distance.
Marcie, "isn't that where the Doom guys ranch is?" Marcie grabs her pokemon and runs to investigate. Upon arriving she sees pokemon of every kind running around in a panic. "Blastoise and Lapras I need to to help with the fire." Both her water pokemon are trying to stop the fire without destroying the building. "Chatot go father the water pokemon here, we need their help." Chatot flies away. "Fenniken I need you to go inside and see if anyone or any pokemon are trapped. Fenniken runs in and emerges seconds later dancing to get help. Marcie tries to enter but the flames are too hot. "I got to get help." Marcie activates the SOS system on her gauntlet. Immediately she gets a call.
Draco, "why did you activate your SOS?"
Marcie, "Draco thank god, the barn is burning and my Fenniken says there is someone inside that it can't move."
Draco, "ok find the dragon den. Tell Dragonair that you need him. Authorization: tickle lickle. He will help."
Marcie, "are you kidding?"
Draco, "blame Doom, he made these codes." Marcie runs off to the dragon den and find Dragonair.
Marcie, "I need your help, authorization tickle lickle." The pokemon gets up and gestures for Marcie to get on. Once she does she points to the fire and the majestic dragon takes off. Stopping outside the barn Marcia gets off. "Something alive is in there, Fenniken well show you." Fenniken runs in with Dragonair following. Moments later they both emerge with a badly burned Doom protecting his pokeballs.
Doom whispers quietly, "make sure my pokemon are ok." As he passes out the barn collapses. Marcie is in a panic and every pokemon is emerging to the sounds of Dragonair crying. Marcie starts pushing the SOS over and over while crying. The clouds open up letting a gentle rain, like running tears wash over the area as pokemon look on in deep sadness and agony.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Spoiler:
Deciding Rowdy is fine in Star's care Draco takes off for the ranch. Rowdy wakes up to Start feeding Rowdy's pokemon.
Rowdy, "people need to eat too." Star spins around to see Rowdy trying to reach Star's bacon.
Star, "well atleast your pokemon have manners and don't try to steal my bacon."
Rowdy, "come on man, I'm dying here and bacon is all that can save me." Star walks over and picks up the plate.
Star, "well then can I have your pokemon since you aren't going to make it?" Rowdy sits up.
Rowdy, "that's not funny." Star laughs as he puts some bacon on a plate for Rowdy.
Star, "what happened here?"
Rowdy, "I was jumped by 6 guys. There I was fighting them like a pro being fair and 2 attacked me directly. I stood tall and kept beating pokemon left and right. Finally my last pokemon feel to a lucky hit by the last guys pokemon. Then the 6 jumped me. I was holding them off until I got kicked in the family jewels. After that I woke up to you keeping me from bacon."
Star looking over Rowdy, "that didn't happen, did it."
Rowdy, "that's how I'm telling it." The duo start eating as Rowdy tells the real story of the strong trainer and his pokemon and how they cheated.

Far away in the hills near where Palkia lives in his shrine the trio of trouble makers is cooking an unknown pokemon to eat while planning how to take Palkia for there own. Suddenly a person walls towards them.
Matt, "who the Hell are you?"
Solomon, "I'm Solomon, the man that will claim this realm."
Tom, "we are going to own this realm old man." Tom grabs a pokeball as Samantha joins him.
Matt, "hold up. Did you say Solomon? As in the only guy to ever be evil enough to be thrown out of here?"
Solomon, "they still brag about me being thrown out, figures. Doom is very pretty."
Matt, "stand down guys, this dude is the real deal. I think we have a new leader here."
Solomon smiles, "then Palkia is already done for. As for you three, open your gauntlets and let's make it so you can't be tracked." As they get to work the moon is covered by a dark cloud.

Wallace is searching the badlands when he bumps into an exhausted Zanarith.
Wallace, "why are you out here?"
Zanarith, "did you see........The shiny......ralts that ran this way?"
Wallace, "sorry I haven't. Why bother with shiny pokemon when they aren't any better than regular pokemon?" Zanarith turns around with a raging fire in his eyes.
Zanarith, "what did you say? In no way are regular boring pokemon a match for the pure AWESOMENESS of a shiny pokemon. That kind of disrespect won't be tolerated! I'm going to smash you." As Zanarith grabs a pokeball he sees the ralts he was chasing. Immediately forgetting everything else Zanarith pursues the pokemon. "Please be mine little ralts." Wallace watches as Zanarith gets further and further away.
Wallace, "pokemon are too great to focus on one thing, isn't that right my steel pokemon." Wallace pats his pokeballs as he continues into the badlands.