Dusting off the cobwebs

If you like to write then we like to read. Here's a place to share your stories, poetry, or whatever.
User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Hey im going to write a thing which is not serious at all but I'm just going to take the mic out of people on YCG and make it into a short story thingy so if you'll let me rek you just holla

If you don't ur a melt
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
Marceline
Rare Duelist
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:37 am
Location: Burger King

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Marceline » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:40 pm

It'll be hard to rek me, I just got here lol
Image

User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Marceline wrote:It'll be hard to rek me, I just got here lol
Oh, I'm sure I'll find a way ;)
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
Marceline
Rare Duelist
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:37 am
Location: Burger King

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Marceline » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Rowwdy Yisb wrote:
Marceline wrote:It'll be hard to rek me, I just got here lol
Oh, I'm sure I'll find a way ;)
Gopher it
Image

User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by dedoombringer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:59 pm

I'm looking for an English translation from the yidberish here.

User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:00 pm

dedoombringer wrote:I'm looking for an English translation from the yidberish here.
Im writing a cheeky nandos level story, give me your consent so i can roast you on the groupchat
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by dedoombringer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:03 pm

What the Hell is nandos?

User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:11 pm

dedoombringer wrote:What the Hell is nandos?
Nandos

Also it's basically a short story/stories I feel in the mood to make that will poke fun at some of the members or things that have happened on YCG, so if you wanna join that would be cool. It's all in good fun of course
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by dedoombringer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Not really find of people making fun of me, I get enough for being the old guy. I'll think about it.

User avatar
Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11043
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Zanrith » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Yes

Also hi Marceline never seen you around here
insert clever signature here

User avatar
Nash
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: Barian World
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Nash » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:27 pm

Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Hey im going to write a thing which is not serious at all but I'm just going to take the mic out of people on YCG and make it into a short story thingy so if you'll let me rek you just holla

If you don't ur a melt
NO I DON'T WANT TO BE A MELT SIGN ME UP PLS

ps can I be a pr0 hax0r
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Image
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

User avatar
Marceline
Rare Duelist
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:37 am
Location: Burger King

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Marceline » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Hi Zan, yeah I'm new lol
Image

User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:29 pm

dedoombringer wrote:Not really find of people making fun of me, I get enough for being the old guy. I'll think about it.
pls it will be funi

Also I have the basic "plot" that the thing will probably go off of

[spoiler]A group of kids playing card games make a secret underground thread in Dave: the Off Topic Section where they go mildly off topic, but the ever present MysticJhn could find the thread and lock it at any moment for trying to boost post count. How many spooky memes can they get in before the thread is locked?[/spoiler]

Also Nash u can be in faze ok?
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
Nash
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: Barian World
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by Nash » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:32 pm

sounds good boi
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Image
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

User avatar
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 6534
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Location: Dragons Graveyard
Contact:

Re: Dusting off the cobwebs

Post by dedoombringer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Fine but if say so you have to kill my character

Post Reply