Sp00ky Underground YCG story

If you like to write then we like to read. Here's a place to share your stories, poetry, or whatever.
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Sp00ky Underground YCG story

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:21 pm

If you want to hate on me, pls do it here. I feel like I need to say if you're expecting a serious piece of writing, turn back nao.

Enjoyment levels may vary with knowledge of memes and YCG forums

Chapter 1: The Deck "Advice" Thread

[spoiler]Rowwdy and the gang were browsing the YCG forums at 4:20am, when a brand new thread was posted. As suggested by Rowwdy, the gang split up and looked for clues (1 like = 1 prayer for Scooby 1337 - 2016).

xxSkillarknightsxx: Hey this is my deck profile of Shaddol Monk Crystal Beast STK, please help give advice because it keeps losing to my friend's Yugi Starter Deck thnx :)
Zanrith: Hey dude, what budget do you have for cards ur available to buy
xxSkillarknightsxx: $0.03
Zanrith: ...
FaZe Nash: Okay well maybe you should focus your deck more clearly since there's no synergy between the archetypes
xxSkillarknightsxx: But I need to impress Patrick Hoban with my new build wtf plus I don't play meta because it's anti fun and always host my duels on Dueling Network with NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO FUSION NO LIFEPOINTS
Zanrith: Alrite well maybe you should take out enemy controller and replace it with a better stapel like Raigeki
xxSkillarknightsxx: No because enemy controller gets rid of spirit reaper
Zanrith: So does Raigeki?
xxSkillarknightsxx: but wow he can just play anti raigeki are you dumb? Plus my copy of Raigeki isnt even 1st edition ew
Nash: How is spirit reaper even in a Yugi Deck
xxSkillarknightsxx: it's in his side deck noob he played it in episode 147.3
Zanrith: Ok no offence but this deck isnt really going to work but maybe I can duel you to test it
xxSkillarknightsxx: ok but if i face you on DN I can either win once and know my deck will win YCS or call you a lucker in chat and then get Bill Gates to hack ur account

10 mins later

xxSkillarknightsxx: bump why isnt anyone giving me advice
DeDoomBringer: RIGHT THAT'S IT DRAGONS IM LEAVING THE FORUM'S FOREVER BYE
MysticJhn: Ok that's off topic this thread is locked, plus you're getting a warning so be careful kiddo

RIP in sweet prince advice deck Fred[/spoiler]
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Sp00ky Underground YCG story

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Chapter 2: The ban list thread

[spoiler]It is three days after the previous ban list, and whilst people are up in rage over the fact that ROTA got hit to 1 whilst nothing from Tellars was actually hit *Salt emoji*, new activity is going on over in the Genereal Discussion section

NextPatrickHoban2.0XD: It's only 87 days until Konami will delay the ban list by a month and a half so lets post our predictions :)

Banned: Relinquished (come on this can steal Blue Eyes White Dragon when it's seven levels higher ok)
MST (negating any card is too good)

Limited: Chaos Emperor Dragon (I pulled one two months ago so it better come off the list, plus why BLS unbanned but not this they the same card)

Unlimited: Gateway of the Six Samurai (come on guys it wouldn't be that bad if it came back everyone wants to see sams again hahahhahahahhaahAHAHAHAHHhhhahahHAhaHAHAH)

So what do u think? :)))))))
moonsaber: I'm getting a brain aneursyum
DeDoomBringer: Ban all dragons (btw I am back now again spellcasters rise pls)
PS Ants ur a sideman elleleleleleelel
Antsy8: Five years of hard work and then this ffs I'll just become a stripper
Zanrith: Maybe Konami will implement some big changes this ban list :)

Six months later

KonamiOfficial1993Here are our changes hope u like them not biased towards new sets at all :))))))))))))))))))

Banned: Rainbow Dragon
Limited: All good backrow haha ;)

MysticJhn: Thread locked for premature banlist gg
[/spoiler]
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right