I remember writing

If you like to write then we like to read. Here's a place to share your stories, poetry, or whatever.
jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

I remember writing

Post by jwestbro11 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:51 am

Chapter 1
A young man looked at himself in the mirror. The same mirror he looked at everyday looking for inspiration. he remember when his mind was full of ideas. Characters he once had tons of ideas for just lost in the back of his mind. How he hated his mind. Why wont you slow down? Why do you work faster than I can? He sat at his computer staring at pages of words. He hated those words. He has moved out of his parents house after getting a job at the local factory and his mind was numb. He hated what he was doing but he has to do it. He hurt his shoulder but couldn't stop working. He told his boss but he laughed it off never reported it. Who am i he thought? i am James. I am James Westbrook. I am getting out of this town one day.
He sat at his computer and just wrote but he couldn't Adina was stuck in a school that made no sense to him. He had pages and pages of backstory and lore he came up with but the story it never took form. He wanted to make the story about a bunch of Mutants struggling to learn how to use their powers in a world that hated them. That looked at them as a product of the Nazi era. They where hated for taking peoples jobs, for having to resort to crime, for being the last vestiges of a time the Nazis had absolute power and how they where still needed if they came back. He knew what he wanted to write but couldn't write.
He went to bed tried and dreading the next day of work. He woke up or so he thought to see Joey Wheeler. Wait is that Joey Wheeler said James.
The one and only are you ready to duel asked Joey.
Sure said James noticing the duel disk on his arm.
You dont know where you are said Joey. So how about i show you. I summon Alligator sword (1500 attack 1200 defense) in attack mode and play I card face down. Your turn.
James stood still he drew his 5 cards and looked stunned I summon Basic Insect in Defense Mode (500 Attack 1000 defense) and play one card face down your move joey.
If your not going to take this duel seriously than i'll be happy to finish this quickly. I summon Ax raider in attack mode (1700 attack 1000 defense). Alligator sword attack his basic Insect. His alligator sword quickly attacked James's Basic Insect. Now Ax raider attack his life points directly. James's Life points went to 2300.
James exhaled deeply. He drew a card and it was Fallen Warrior Vespasianus. Wait is this from my story this is Leeba's card. What is this said James?
This is your world. Don't you recognize me i am the King of Games Joey Wheeler. You wrote about me in middle school. Hurry up and take your turn so i can finish this.
Ok Joey its time to finish this duel. i play my face down card Polymerization fusing my 3 red eyes black dragons to form the Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. (4200 attack 3700 defense) then i summon Fallen Warrior Vespasianus. (1900 attack 1500 defense). Red-eyes Ultimate dragon attack his Alligator Sword.
I activate my trap card Kunai with chain equipping it to Ax Raider and switching it to defense mode.
Fallen Warrior Vespasianus attack Alligator Sword. (Joey fell to 3600 life points).
I thought your where going to finish me off. I activate brain control(2800). Now attack his Fallen Warrior Vespasianus. Good bye James have a good life. James woke up

Chapter 2 the Meaning of madness

Why do I write James asked himself? Why do i do this to myself? It is something he always did his over active imagination would get the better of him. All he wrote and nothing that was worth the effort. He normally hated what he wrote and in the editing he would just change it till the story was no longer what it was he feel in love with his characters and he after the third or forth comb though it he would still hate it. Maybe he just hated himself for all his failures. The fact he would always fail and it would eat it up, He internalized the way people looked at him and the more he looked at that computer screen the more. He would hate what he had created. What he had made and made him.
Hello said a 13 year old girl tapping him on the shoulder.
Who are you asked James?
You already know said the girl. He recognized the short blonde hair and the Slifer red blazer. It was Leeba Stoneburner the main character for his Yugioh Zeal.
You aren't real, this isn't happening.
I am real you aren't dreaming now tell me why haven't you finished my story. You had a end to my story but you left my life unfinished.
My mind just runs on.
You and your excuses again. I can't go back to my father and say I didn't finish my education at Duel Academy. Your problem is you have no backbone. You don't believe what you do has value. Yet here i am standing in front of you. If you didn't write me, Seto, Maxine, dad none of us would exist. Even if i am just a fleeting thought at the back your mind i still matter and part of you want to finish my life.
Your right said James maybe it is time i rebooted Yu-Gi-Oh Zeal.
No you don't get it.
No you don't get it you exist for your enjoyment. You exist for my assessment. You are a part of me and I can now longer open the dark door. It is gone. I pushed it out of my mind years ago that place i wrote your story in is no longer their. I destroyed it a long time ago.
No you hide it. Every time you force yourself to smile its showing though. You can't hide it even if you lie to yourself the dark door is still their.
No it isn't I am no longer in the same place I was then. I have changed you better recognize it. You no longer know me it has over 4 years since you entered my mind. I am no longer in pain from excessive work i am in a better place. I loved the time spent together but i no longer can relate to you. I'm sorry you are no longer a propriety.
My life has been on hold for the last 4 years and all you can say is I am no longer a priority anymore. What if your G-d said that and you where stuck in limbo for all eternity.
You will just have to change with the times. You did it before and you will do it again. Do you remember the cheating lightsworn kid.
Yea.
That was a rewrite that was not originally in the story. Did you have a ring that was named Helpomer.
No i never did.
So you don't remember your original incarnation. Romans verse chapter 9 verse 20 But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” 21Does not the potter have the right to make from the same lump of clay one vessel for special occasions and another for common use?… Your a instrument of my will.
You know your full of Poop. You don't believe that you left the church because you couldn't square that with common sense and then you started to question more. You can't read that far into Romans anymore because of the anti gay verse. Romans 1 verse 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
I am not omnipotent I can't keep your story going forever. You may feel your owed that but i can't. You will have to wait until I make you into something useful to me again until then begone.
She disappeared just like she came. He smiled I fought that demon of doubt and won. Maybe it is time to restart Zeal again. This time with my new Yugioh love speed duels. He laughed goodbye Leeba you helped me though a difficult period in my life without you maybe i wqould not of made it though it. I am a better person having created you.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: I remember writing

Post by jwestbro11 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:36 pm

I wrote another chapter in about 15 minutes it might not be the best of quality but it helps get my thoughts out their. :D
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents