Rant about my life I guess

Need to rant? Looking for some opinions on how to resolve a problem. No politics or personal attacks here.
Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Rant about my life I guess

Post by Nash » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Mom needs a new car, or fix the old one which could cost us a couple thousand or something. We're close to losing the house as well as the car. My mom needs to find a better paying job in the next few months, she currently has a second job until April, but still wants more money. I'm really worried, because I want her to succeed, and it's been really tough for us for the past few months, and I feel as if the government, as well as other companies who want us to pay a certain amount and then raise the price up randomly are making our lives worse. We recently had to stop paying for our internet, which was crappy anyways. It was $40 for a while, then all of a sudden it raised to $50. Why? It seems like all these companies just care about money and that's it. I'm sick of it, but there's nothing I can do about it.
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

Marceline
Rare Duelist

Re: Rant about my life I guess

Post by Marceline » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm sorry Nash :(
Hope everything goes well

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:06 pm

:/

Nothing you can do but ride it out really. Stay strong, and reassure your mom if she needs it (which everyone could do with once in a while anyway)
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:21 pm

America is going to get worse before it gets better. People think voting matters but it doesn't, money has this country so the rich will keep getting richer and everybody else will diminish. I know I have to find a new job soon and out isn't a joyful thought. Stay strong and behave for your mom, that's a huge help for parents.

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm really sorry to hear man. Dat blows. Hmmm I wish I could do more, other than offer my advice and a few kind words. As rowwdy said, just ride it out. Life has it's ups and downs. But every set back is just a set up for a comeback. Persevere. Hope everything goes well, and u guys can chill and enjoy life without worrying about such tedious issues like financial matters. Just be there for your mom. She's always there for you too, by the looks of it. <3
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:18 pm

dedoombringer wrote:America is going to get worse before it gets better. People think voting matters but it doesn't, money has this country so the rich will keep getting richer and everybody else will diminish. I know I have to find a new job soon and out isn't a joyful thought. Stay strong and behave for your mom, that's a huge help for parents.

Yeah, that's how exactly how I feel about this society. It'll never change either.........

Also thanks everyone for your kind words, it made me feel a lot better :)
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:52 am

You ever need to talk, misery loves company, man. I know how you feel.
dedoombringer wrote:America is going to get worse before it gets better. People think voting matters but it doesn't, money has this country so the rich will keep getting richer and everybody else will diminish.
#Feelthebern2016
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:07 am

Wallaceman105 wrote:You ever need to talk, misery loves company, man. I know how you feel.
dedoombringer wrote:America is going to get worse before it gets better. People think voting matters but it doesn't, money has this country so the rich will keep getting richer and everybody else will diminish.
#Feelthebern2016
YES.
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M