Hey, I'm still alive

Need to rant? Looking for some opinions on how to resolve a problem. No politics or personal attacks here.
Raphaelsia
Rare Duelist
Location: Indiana, I'm living in a hole somewhere with Atrax & her friends.

Hey, I'm still alive

Post by Raphaelsia » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:58 pm

I have to apologize to everyone, I haven't been on as much as I wanted to, and as a matter of fact, this the first time I've been online in over 2-3 months. I meant to be online more and more active. About 2-3 months ago, my father, it took a emotional toll on me and just about everyone near me as I've been a ticking time bomb ready to explode. However, I had help along the way from my husband and children.

Then as of 1-2 weeks ago, I had to have a emergency ER visit, and its discovered I have a brain tumor and a form of cancer. There's nothing they can do about it right now but watch, and as of yesterday, I was admitted into the hospital after a bad fall and fainting spell which was linked to my brain tumor. I'm okay right now, I'm eating Mcdonalds in my hospital room and watching Looney Tunes. And as of these past few months, I've had much to reflect on in my current life. And I figured, if I was to pass on, I would go back and see familiar faces and hopefully enjoy everything about my life that made it wonderful, Yugioh was one of those few things that did make life enjoyable, and as such I remembered I had a account here and figured I'd drop in and say hello. :)

And sorry if I disappeared without a trace, really didn't mean to whatsoever xD
Signature created by: Raphaelsia

Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Hey, I'm still alive

Post by Phazed » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:58 pm

I may not come here often (like, at all) anymore, but I'd like to take a moment to send you my condolences. Cancer is truly a stain on this world, and I hope that you will get through it.
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:05 am

I still lurk here from time to time but IRL is busy, I wish I had more time to post here.

I wish you luck and strength for the times to come, I am lucky to have nobody close to me affected by it so far in my life.
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

Evilfaic
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Evilfaic » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:38 pm

If you've been diagnosed with cancer, you probably shouldn't worry about being active on a Yu-Gi-Oh forum.

That said, I've been lucky enough never to know anyone personally who has had to go through the nightmare that is a cancer diagnosis. I'm sorry for your luck and wish you a speedy recovery. It's great to hear that your family supports you, and I hope you can find comfort in that us here on the forum are and will be sending our best wishes your way. You can beat this.
(Formerly DFB)
if (Post.Year < 2015) Post.Ignore();
https://soundcloud.com/evilfaic
LewieGee wrote:I, for one, think the guy with the shrek avatar on yugioh card guide forums for com is right

Raphaelsia
Rare Duelist
Location: Indiana, I'm living in a hole somewhere with Atrax & her friends.

Post by Raphaelsia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Thank you guys for the support, I appreciate it <3
Evilfaic wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:38 pm
If you've been diagnosed with cancer, you probably shouldn't worry about being active on a Yu-Gi-Oh forum.
Eh, I'm a worry wart, I worry over everything. To me, not worrying is blasphemy lol
Cancer is tough to handle, but sometimes my own self esteem is a bit tougher.
Signature created by: Raphaelsia

Nash
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Oh dang idk what to say
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#7460