Whatever happend to forums

Need to rant? Looking for some opinions on how to resolve a problem. No politics or personal attacks here.
jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Whatever happend to forums

Post by jwestbro11 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:01 am

It was my favorite way of online communication. You could bounce ideas off people without people knowing who you are only your online persona. Know its either Reddit which is tough to make any type of connection, discord just too much stuff is spammed to keep on top of, facebook lack of animmunity so i accidentally start fights just with what would be consider normal on forums, and twitter. Like back in the day i would find all sorts of cool people on not just here but any live forum i went to. Now it is difficult just to find live forms at the same time more are being created. :cry:
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Re: Whatever happend to forums

Post by YCG Admin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:56 pm

YCG Forum had a great run while it lasted. A lot of folk make it their home for a while. I do think you're right that Reddit took away some of the community. That, and a lot of folk just grew out of the game. The main site still gets quite a bit of traffic, but for whatever reason(s), the visitors just aren't here (in the forum) anymore.