Ideas and cards for my revolution deck.

Tired of the meta? Wishing for a tier 3 land of equality? Join us here and do more than just make your cards, play duels with them as well as your fellow YCGers created cards. Yes this is your portal to that freedom. Now get your game on.
yusei-oh
Secret Rare Duelist

Ideas and cards for my revolution deck.

Post by yusei-oh » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:22 am

This is basically where I'll mingle Ideas for cards and get advice on how to nerf them if there too strong.

my archtype shall be the Anti / Byronic Hero archtype that revolves around paying LP.

Anti-hero's grudge
:trap:
during the end phase, when you took damage, you can special summon 1 anti or Byronic monster from you deck who's level is equal to the ammount of damage you took that turn X 1000.

Hatred's Toxin
:spell: :sField:
when ever you pay life points to activate an effect, you opponent must also pay half of what you pay or send 1 card from their field, hand, or graveyard to the bottom of their deck, they cannot shuffle or take cards from their deck (except normal Drawing) untill their next main phase 2. once per turn, this card cannot leave the field.
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!

The Stranger
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: Ideas and cards for my revolution deck.

Post by The Stranger » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:08 pm

We have an entire sub-forum for this.
This is how the world ends
Not with a bang, but a whimper.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Ideas and cards for my revolution deck.

Post by dedoombringer » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:05 am

This is the correct forum
Rules are also there, have fun