[SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

You, duelist, have chosen to be apart of the clan wars on YCG.
User avatar
ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Anti-Meta Chaos Guild
Contact:

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:47 am

Melvins Voice: Geez everywhere I go people are always fighting over who gets murdered by me. Jokes kn them I'll just kill them both. My treat. Hehe
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
Dr. Awesome
Ultra Rare Duelist
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 am
Location: NY

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by Dr. Awesome » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:02 am

Can I join? I'm pretty good at dueling, when I go to my locals I usually win 3/4 rounds.
Image
*Sig created by Kamikon Wolf*
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!
*BEWD Koga*
Avatar credits to Mysticjhn

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by dracostrike » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:30 pm

I do believe the clan wars are going under atm btw :/
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:31 pm

dracostrike wrote:I do believe the clan wars are going under atm btw :/
Lol, maybe he wants to join for our flashy looking banner ^_^
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by dracostrike » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Rowwdy Yisb wrote:
dracostrike wrote:I do believe the clan wars are going under atm btw :/
Lol, maybe he wants to join for our flashy looking banner ^_^
XD It's like asking for a lift from a sinking ship
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Location: London, Britain
Contact:

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:38 pm

dracostrike wrote:
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:
dracostrike wrote:I do believe the clan wars are going under atm btw :/
Lol, maybe he wants to join for our flashy looking banner ^_^
XD It's like asking for a lift from a sinking ship
What if you're going to see SpongeBob?
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

User avatar
Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11043
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by Zanrith » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 am

dracostrike wrote:I do believe the clan wars are going under atm btw :/
Since when?
insert clever signature here

User avatar
Tarzant
Super Rare Duelist
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:39 pm
Location: g-boro north kaklakin

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by Tarzant » Mon May 05, 2014 2:00 pm

K guyz i would like to join i will have D.N. Soon once my home wi-fi bill gets paid.XD.
^ ^
0 0
<
<>

User avatar
Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11043
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by Zanrith » Mon May 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Request Denied.
insert clever signature here

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by dracostrike » Mon May 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Zanrith wrote:Request Denied.
O.o Wow, I was right about the ship......
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11043
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by Zanrith » Mon May 05, 2014 5:22 pm

dracostrike wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Request Denied.
O.o Wow, I was right about the ship......
This is usual Clan Wars buisness. Stop saying it's "going under".
insert clever signature here

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by Wallaceman105 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Dang it.....If I had reliable DN access I'd love to...Although next year I might be able to do YGOPro, if I come back then would I qualify?
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by dracostrike » Wed May 28, 2014 2:55 pm

First you need to get interest in this back up ^^
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1767
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Marion, Ohioooooo

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by jwestbro11 » Wed May 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Can i join the clan.
Image
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

User avatar
Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11043
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: [SSDC] Dragons Clan *recruiting*

Post by Zanrith » Wed May 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:Dang it.....If I had reliable DN access I'd love to...Although next year I might be able to do YGOPro, if I come back then would I qualify?
You would be eligible for the clan wars, yes. For my clan, you would need to prove your dueling skills.
jwestbro11 wrote:Can i join the clan.
You would need to prove your skill first. Like Draco said, I'm going to get the wars up and running again in the summer.
insert clever signature here

Post Reply