Vote for a new commissioner.

You, duelist, have chosen to be apart of the clan wars on YCG.
EvilGod10
Card Ruling Guru

Re: Vote for a new commissioner.

Post by EvilGod10 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:56 pm

dedoombringer wrote:If that's the case I say Loki. He is the most reasonable person here that is a leader.
Agreed. Loki would be my first pick as well.
dedoombringer wrote:
Stardust Dragon wrote:I probably won't leave on my own choice, if I get enough support to stay.
I know one thing for sure though, when Mystic gets a load of the stuff posted today, it will be done. Forever.
All I wanted was to start something. Every time I do, it ends in chaos, or no one cares.
It's why I wanted to do a deck advice guide.
It's why I wanted to run the clan wars.
I just wanted to be known for something.

I'm probably going to get banned anyway after what happened today. I don't want the last thing I see to be Evilgod's hate thread about getting a new commissioner. I guess I wasn't doing it well enough. I just wanted to be apart of something. YCG is all that I have left. I gave up on my dickhead friends for this. And this is where it gets me.
Mystic please delete this thread. Above is the reason.
I like stardust, I really do. This isn't a hate thread against him. But I have seen how he has treated everyone these last couple of days. I just don't think someone who acts the way he has should be overseeing this.
Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

Evilfaic
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Evilfaic » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:59 pm

Loki wrote:Wow... you know this was his and Ansty's project for fun right? You don't get to come in and descie to boot someone out (even if they are currently threatening to leave the forum). If you don't likethe rules they set for what they created, don't play. simple as that.

I don't understand why everyone is snapping at everyone else and throwing [bleep] fits over this. Betting people would quit, urging others to disband clans, trying to pick members away from other clans under the table, and fighting for control over something you have no right to is just sad to see... I am very disappointed in this thread even existing.
Thank you, Loki, for being a mature, sane person.

As for my opinions on this: they may not be as valid as the next person's seeing how I'm not part of the wars, but in the YCG Skype chat Stardust is keeping me informed.

EG, you can't just decide to take over, and if not "take over", then forcefully remove someone from their own project that they started...
Loki wrote:for fun
I mean, let's be reasonable. This was meant to be a fun game. People shouldn't be hating other people so much over a game. If people "hate" Stardust enough to want to elect a new leader, they might as well quit the wars altogether.

To be completely honest, this is why I never wanted to be a part of the Clan Wars to begin with. Unnecessary drama.
Last edited by Evilfaic on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(Formerly DFB)
if (Post.Year < 2015) Post.Ignore();
https://soundcloud.com/evilfaic
LewieGee wrote:I, for one, think the guy with the shrek avatar on yugioh card guide forums for com is right

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:02 pm

EvilGod10 wrote:I like stardust, I really do. This isn't a hate thread against him. But I have seen how he has treated everyone these last couple of days. I just don't think someone who acts the way he has should be overseeing this.
I don't think the way you are acting is very nice either, you have basically publicly denounced and humiliated him. This didn't need to be such a big deal.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

EvilGod10
Card Ruling Guru

Post by EvilGod10 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:03 pm

I have no interest what so ever in taking this over.
I agree that this should be fun, but there is no fun in being bossed around and insulted.

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:06 pm

EvilGod10 wrote:I have no interest what so ever in taking this over.
I agree that this should be fun, but there is no fun in being bossed around and insulted.
He was hardly insulting people and being commissioner sort of makes your job to boss people around?
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

EvilGod10
Card Ruling Guru

Post by EvilGod10 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:07 pm

moonsaber wrote:
EvilGod10 wrote:I have no interest what so ever in taking this over.
He was hardly insulting people and being commissioner sort of makes your job to boss people around?
Look at what he said to doom. That was the final straw for me.
By no means does the job of commissioner mean you have to boss people around.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:08 pm

And I have talked to him in pms rather than the entire forum about it.

EvilGod10
Card Ruling Guru

Post by EvilGod10 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:09 pm

dedoombringer wrote:And I have talked to him in pms rather than the entire forum about it.
This thread isn't about that incident at all.

arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by arkain07 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:13 pm

look evil what we are saying is that this kinda was a little too far.

Everyone just needs to calm down. lets take a week off of clan wars and have fun.

Why not start a random tourny on YCG just for fun.
Last edited by arkain07 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Right now he feels like everyone here hates him. Get to the I'm done thread and tell him to stay. This is NOT a request. This ius his home now show him he is welcome no matter how you feel.

EvilGod10
Card Ruling Guru

Post by EvilGod10 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:18 pm

arkain07 wrote:look evil what we are saying is that this kinda was a little too far.
That's fine, I respect your opinions. For as long as everyone here has known me I have always said exactly what I think, everyone knows that. I am not one for beating around the bush.
I know not everyone's true opinions have come out right now, they just don't want to lose stardust, and that is fine with my. I respect your loyalty to him, it is admirable. But coming into this I saw many flaws, and an unwillingness to change on the part of stardust, to the point that, even before this thread, people were saying this wasn't fun. All I was doing was coming people would give their real opinions on the situation.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:24 pm

My opinion is that you came in being rude with statements like I dont care about this or that. I haven't been a great person here either and I deleted my rudeness. This is his project and if it continues and he wants to be called the commissioner I dont care, it is just a title. I have told him he was rude and he accepts he was.

JhonnyCees
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by JhonnyCees » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:27 pm

arkain07 wrote:
Why not start a random tourny on YCG just for fun.
I have a fun idea :)
sgtc1 wrote:YGO isn't an old house. It looks more like Chernobyl.

arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by arkain07 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:28 pm

EvilGod10 wrote:
arkain07 wrote:look evil what we are saying is that this kinda was a little too far.
That's fine, I respect your opinions. For as long as everyone here has known me I have always said exactly what I think, everyone knows that. I am not one for beating around the bush.
I know not everyone's true opinions have come out right now, they just don't want to lose stardust, and that is fine with my. I respect your loyalty to him, it is admirable. But coming into this I saw many flaws, and an unwillingness to change on the part of stardust, to the point that, even before this thread, people were saying this wasn't fun. All I was doing was coming people would give their real opinions on the situation.
I was doing that. as were many others. but thing is we just gotta chill. let this blow over. and everyone go back to being friends.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon

EvilGod10
Card Ruling Guru

Post by EvilGod10 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:29 pm

I am a rude person, yes.
I speak my mind, yes.
That is me doom. You don't need to say it, I know what I am like. If I don't like a rule that is proposed, I am going to outright say it. Why bother not saying it?