Jar of Avarice

Everyone has a favorite trap card. What is yours?
#SparksForGame
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Jar of Avarice

Post by #SparksForGame » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:27 pm

Imperial Order can't come back yet, the format is too Hogwartian for it ever return!
Maybe its time to get a signature picture of sorts >.> Max-rarity Yosenju's will be a thing!
My tradelist, marvel at how organized it is! http://tinyurl.com/omgklke
(No, I'm not conducting mail-trades on the forum, before you ask; only showing off!)

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:07 am

Rowwdy Yisb wrote:R.I.P Transmigration Prophecy
And where is this?
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

agentkuo
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by agentkuo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:11 am

It seems decent. Pot of Avarice was good because it let you recycle 5 cards and draw 2, and you could activate it during your turn the turn you draw it.

This one is decent too. It's chainable, so if they activate something that targets/banishes monsters in your grave, you can chain it and put 'em back in the deck. It only lets you draw 1 card, but being able to activate it on your opponents turn means you draw 1 during their turn, then draw for your normal draw, so you kind of get 2 cards. I dunno, any deck that shoves monsters in the grave can use it easily (Lightsworns were mentioned).

One thing it doesn't help, at least not so much, is OTK's. You can't combo off and then activate it to keep comboing. Not without waiting 2 turns anyway.