Rise Of The Dragon Lords Vs. Spellcaster's Judgement

Let's talk about the various starter decks and structure decks that are available.
IamJ
Rare Duelist

Rise Of The Dragon Lords Vs. Spellcaster's Judgement

Post by IamJ » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:07 am

I need some opinions on these decks....

mainly because I will be purchasing one of these new decks sometime in the near future.

So I have to know which is better.

To be honest, I think they're both really good, but it's really hard to make a decision. So I thought some of the more experienced duelists could rate some, and tell me some flaws about the 2.

Thanks
I am J.

Umi
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: Rise Of The Dragon Lords Vs. Spellcaster's Judgement

Post by Umi » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:36 am

IamJ wrote:I need some opinions on these decks....

mainly because I will be purchasing one of these new decks sometime in the near future.

So I have to know which is better.

To be honest, I think they're both really good, but it's really hard to make a decision. So I thought some of the more experienced duelists could rate some, and tell me some flaws about the 2.

Thanks
IMO Rise of the Dragon Lords is the best .. I think it can be better then Spellcasters Judgment can be ..

IamJ
Rare Duelist

Post by IamJ » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:25 pm

But wouldn't the deck be somewhat flawed, seeing as how Call of the haunted and Premature Burial is now banned. The deck would be severely weakened, especially since the deck's strategies is about using the graveyard.

So wouldn't Spellcaster's judgement be better?
I am J.

Sanatiel
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Sanatiel » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Spellcasters are worse in ban terms they have 2 magician of faith call of the haunted and premature burial

thats a -4

In Rise of the Dragon Lords The Creator is the Ultimate way to SS from grave. Premature Burial Went out but we got Monster Reborn to replace it. There is Decoy Dragon too. Spear Cretin too.

Rise of the Dragon Lords is better. But if you buying it ..... buy it x2. for you to get the neccesary copies of the cards you need.