Which structure deck should i buy ???

Let's talk about the various starter decks and structure decks that are available.
Final Destiny
Rare Duelist

Which structure deck should i buy ???

Post by Final Destiny » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:49 am

i hav searched all the structure decks and cannot decide on which structure deck i should buy... some are bad, but most are quite gd...

here are the list of structure decks i am considering:
Blaze of Destruction
Dinasaur Rage
Fury of the deep
Invincible Fortress
Zombie world

pls tell me which deck i should buy and what booster can i get cards that are helpful for my deck thanks! :D

Sanatiel
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Sanatiel » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:09 am

if you are experienced in the arts of dueling.

you should strongly consier Zombie World and Dark Emperor.(choose one don't bbuy both)

If you buying Zombie World buy it x2 to that you can get most copies of the cards you need. get 1 Zombie World field somehow after buying them.

To start in game get Dark Emperor.Dark Emperor Requires just 2 dark emperors. with that you can kick some arses.

Final Destiny
Rare Duelist

Post by Final Destiny » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:17 am

haha i already hav a dark emperor deck ( modified of course) but maybe i will buy a zombie world... sadly half of the deck is full of useless mons... :( so i don noe what to buy

Final Destiny
Rare Duelist

Post by Final Destiny » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:19 am

Blaze of Destruction is quite gd too i think, if i wan to play a inflicting lifepoint deck...

Sanatiel
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Sanatiel » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:58 pm

2 copies of zombie world and you can replace all the bad things in it.

blaze of destruction gives the bases of basic burn

Final Destiny
Rare Duelist

Post by Final Destiny » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:51 pm

well i decided to buy 2 zombie world deck but what card/ booster should i buy to aid the deck??

Loki
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Loki » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:32 am

get one "Il blud" that's in the Special Edetion Box of "Crossroads of Chaos" and get "Plaguspereaderzombie" from CoC packs. "Mezuki" and "Goblin zombie" from other packs. zombie decks are expensive....

Sanatiel
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Sanatiel » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Loki wrote:get one "Il blud" that's in the Special Edetion Box of "Crossroads of Chaos" and get "Plaguspereaderzombie" from CoC packs. "Mezuki" and "Goblin zombie" from other packs."EXTREME SYNCHRO KILLAH! ZOMBIE" decks are expensive....

Final Destiny
Rare Duelist

Post by Final Destiny » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:39 am

jus curious wat booster can i get gd plant cards (giv me links thanks) like crossroad of chaos etc. ps: i dont wan to waste time posting a new thread :D

crimson wolf
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: Which structure deck should i buy ???

Post by crimson wolf » Thu May 03, 2012 2:17 am

Im also going to buy a structure deck but there are only a couple of decks available in my country:
Machine Re-Volt
Dragons Collide
Marik
Dragunity Legion
Gates of the Underworld
Lost Sanctuary
Theres also a posibility of requesting a deck from a store inmy country. But i think Im too lazy for that.
Shoul i ask for another deck or is any of the above good?
somebody wrote: Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour , or for a day or even a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. But if I quit however, it will last forever.

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Thu May 03, 2012 6:15 am

crimson wolf wrote:Im also going to buy a structure deck but there are only a couple of decks available in my country:
Machine Re-Volt
Dragons Collide
Marik
Dragunity Legion
Gates of the Underworld
Lost Sanctuary
Theres also a posibility of requesting a deck from a store inmy country. But i think Im too lazy for that.
Gates of the Underworld.

And please, please do not bump 4 year old topics.
X X

DarkWorld16
Rare Duelist

Post by DarkWorld16 » Sat May 05, 2012 9:15 am

Final Destiny wrote:i hav searched all the structure decks and cannot decide on which structure deck i should buy... some are bad, but most are quite gd...

here are the list of structure decks i am considering:
Blaze of Destruction
Dinasaur Rage
Fury of the deep
Invincible Fortress
Zombie world

pls tell me which deck i should buy and what booster can i get cards that are helpful for my deck thanks! :D
you just started to play yugioh again? right? because this decks you prefer are all bad and old...

i recommend you to buy the newest one dragons collide three times, its a very good deck, i run with dragons last tournament 5-0. here is a deck list of my dragons: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30348&p=372657#p372657
its a very good deck and also a budget deck (very cheap), just buy it 3 times and add in a few cards: like black luster soldier, rai-oh, 3x solar recharge, future fusion etc.
but in the extra deck you dont need to buy all cards the most important are: five-headed dragon, utopia, brionac, and scrap dragon i would say

i hope this helps you out and if you dont want to buy this deck, i recommend you to buy the newer strcuture decks... the old are very bad...
(small advice: if you want to buy a structure deck then buy 3 of them and watch many deck profiles on youtube, so that you can build an own good version of the deck!)

DarkWorld16
Rare Duelist

Post by DarkWorld16 » Sat May 05, 2012 9:17 am

crimson wolf wrote:Im also going to buy a structure deck but there are only a couple of decks available in my country:
Machine Re-Volt
Dragons Collide
Marik
Dragunity Legion
Gates of the Underworld
Lost Sanctuary

i also have a dark world deck (gates of the underworld), but believe me the dragons collide structure deck is a way better...

DarkWorld16
Rare Duelist

Re:

Post by DarkWorld16 » Sat May 05, 2012 9:24 am

Final Destiny wrote:well i decided to buy 2 zombie world deck but what card/ booster should i buy to aid the deck??
NO big mistake...

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

Please stop posting on this thread, none of those members are on this forum anymore as this thread is over 4 years old, so just let it go back to sleep.
X X