Google
  Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Guide   Web
  
 
  Yu-Gi-Oh! Store
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm 
Offline
Ultra Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 pm
Posts: 495
Where do you think these cards are best? (Limited, Semi-Limited, or Unlimited and explain why)

Charge of the light brigade

Lumina lightsworn sorcerer

Necro Gardna

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 pm 
Offline
Super Special Awesome Rare
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 11927
Location: Anywhere, USA
All of them are probably fine at limited

I could see Necro Gardna at semi being okay since BfaDD is limited but they should probably all stay where they are.

_________________
Canasian's Deck Den


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm 
Offline
Ultimate Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:01 am
Posts: 1818
I think they are all fine where they are. Nerco could probably be semied considering battle fader.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 4661
IDK, A/D changer does the same thing necro gardna does better. He's a free E-con.

_________________

Pm for a duel.
DMG: DoomMoose
YVD: DoomMoose


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:49 pm 
Offline
Ultra Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 pm
Posts: 495
DoomMoose wrote:
IDK, A/D changer does the same thing necro gardna does better. He's a free E-con.


Someone was telling me about that card. What set is it coming out in and whats its exact name?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:50 pm 
Offline
Ultra Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 pm
Posts: 495
Wysten wrote:
I think they are all fine where they are. Nerco could probably be semied considering battle fader.


good point :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 pm 
Offline
Super Special Awesome Rare
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 11927
Location: Anywhere, USA
It's name is A/D Changer.
It's in DREV.
And it's the beginning of a new tier 0.

And since when has double posting except for a bump been acceptable? Would it really have been any harder to hit the "edit" button instead of the "post reply" button?

_________________
Canasian's Deck Den


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:55 pm 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 4801
DoomMoose wrote:
IDK, A/D changer does the same thing necro gardna does better. He's a free E-con.

Quote:
* The effect of "A D Changer" is an Ignition Effect that you can only activate during your Main Phase.[1]

Nope, doesn't work on your opponent's turn

_________________
MysticJhn wrote:
Also, Flu is right

Cencil45 wrote:
Flu is pretty much always right


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:31 pm 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 4661
Flu wrote:
DoomMoose wrote:
IDK, A/D changer does the same thing necro gardna does better. He's a free E-con.

Quote:
* The effect of "A D Changer" is an Ignition Effect that you can only activate during your Main Phase.[1]

Nope, doesn't work on your opponent's turn

It's kinda weird that it's ignition.
I guess they didn't wanna break yugimonz.

_________________

Pm for a duel.
DMG: DoomMoose
YVD: DoomMoose


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 pm 
Offline
Super Special Awesome Rare
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 11927
Location: Anywhere, USA
They broke it anyway.

Now they're going to have to limit that innocent Book of Taiyou.

_________________
Canasian's Deck Den


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 pm 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 4661
canasian wrote:
They broke it anyway.

Now they're going to have to limit that innocent Book of Taiyou.

They'll probly just limit AD changer.
It's way way way better.
edit: Also, you and flu are really under the impression it's going to break empty jar to the point of chaos/ tele-DaD.
They will get better. Will they be horribly broken? no. I can't even tell you for sure if they'll be tier 1. I mean they aren't topping in japan, so don't get your hopes too high.

_________________

Pm for a duel.
DMG: DoomMoose
YVD: DoomMoose


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 pm 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 9:37 pm
Posts: 3508
Location: Notre Dame
DoomMoose wrote:
I can't even tell you for sure if they'll be tier 1. I mean they aren't topping in japan, so don't get your hopes too high.


The OCG and TCG metagame are two completely different entities. What tops in Japan is not necessarily going to top here and vice versa. While it might not be to the point of being TeleDaD levels, it certainly will make a great and surprisingly consistent Antimeta deck.

_________________
Image
Thanks to Kamikon Wolf for the sig.
Image

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:54 pm 
Offline
Super Special Awesome Rare
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 11927
Location: Anywhere, USA
DoomMoose wrote:
Also, you and flu are really under the impression it's going to break empty jar to the point of chaos/ tele-DaD.
They will get better. Will they be horribly broken? no. I can't even tell you for sure if they'll be tier 1. I mean they aren't topping in japan, so don't get your hopes too high.

/Because the Japanese meta always predicts ours exactly.

_________________
Canasian's Deck Den


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 am 
Offline
Parallel Rare Duelist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 4661
Flying Elephant wrote:
DoomMoose wrote:
I can't even tell you for sure if they'll be tier 1. I mean they aren't topping in japan, so don't get your hopes too high.


The OCG and TCG metagame are two completely different entities. What tops in Japan is not necessarily going to top here and vice versa. While it might not be to the point of being TeleDaD levels, it certainly will make a great and surprisingly consistent Antimeta deck.


canasian wrote:
DoomMoose wrote:
Also, you and flu are really under the impression it's going to break empty jar to the point of chaos/ tele-DaD.
They will get better. Will they be horribly broken? no. I can't even tell you for sure if they'll be tier 1. I mean they aren't topping in japan, so don't get your hopes too high.

/Because the Japanese meta always predicts ours exactly.

I like how you both instantly deny it...
While the japanese meta doesn't always accurately predict tcg's, it can be a prediction considering that the deck doesn't use any tcg exclusives. To the extent of my knowledge, empty jar doesn't. I'm not saying it's an entirely accurate prediction, but at this point it's the most accurate one we have.
All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up; A/D changer surely helps empty jar, but I see no proof that it will make it a severely broken deck

_________________

Pm for a duel.
DMG: DoomMoose
YVD: DoomMoose


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 am 
Offline
Super Special Awesome Rare
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 11927
Location: Anywhere, USA
Call it bias then.
I just find the deck really interesting (and testing it I found that it's a really, really consistent FTK/OTK, way more consistent than Frogs) and Flu seems to be truly passionate about the deck.

Speaking of Flu, I'm sure he can argue for this far better than I can since the deck is really his baby. So I'm going to wait for him to weigh in on the debate.

_________________
Canasian's Deck Den


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
 
 
 

Visit my other sites:
Aunt Ruth's Kitchen | Drink Your Vitamins | Motives Style Blog | Scout Songs | Silly Mortal

This site is for entertainment purposes only. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed.
Please send feedback or corrections here. See our Privacy Statement here.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is a trademark of Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha, Konami Japan, etc. ©1996-2014. All rights reserved.
The scripts and card database used to create these pages are ©2003-2014 - Chakra Sites, Inc.