Who Would Win - New Support

We encourage you to register and participate in our Yu-Gi-Oh forums. You'll have a lot more fun if you're active, guaranteed!

Please note: WE WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE SPAM and spammer accounts. Do not advertise other sites w/o prior permission.
HeartoftheCards1
Rare Duelist

Who Would Win - New Support

Post by HeartoftheCards1 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:55 am

Just looked over the new Red Eyes support from LEDU - nothing game changing but definitely useful.

With all the new support cards that have come out for the 3 flagship monsters, who would win in a duel?

Dark magician, blue eyes or red eyes? (or BLS and gaia for that matter?) Which decks, with all their new support would generally come out on top over the others?

Loki6514
Common Duelist

Re: Who Would Win - New Support

Post by Loki6514 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Having built a new Red Eyes deck, it was a tough build without some other cards. (Turned it into a troll deck with Destiny Board cards & Cyberdark cards in the side deck.) If I raided my Joey Wheeler legendary deck and my other Red Eyes deck; don't think that I could beat a loaded Blue Eyes deck. The new Blue Eyes cards from the Dark Dimension movie with the LEDU cards should start pulling away in 3 or 4 turns. I'd have to get lucky with a Mirror Force and Red Eyes Inferno. The new Yugi cards from the 2017 Tin and the Dark Dimension movie could make for a stronger Dark Magician deck. A Thousand Knives with a Sorcerer of Dark Magic could be enough to pull the win out. It would be an interesting match between a Yugi Legendary Dragon deck and a Kaiba Blue Eyes Dark Dimensions inspired deck.