Yugioh Legendary Collection Kaiba

We encourage you to register and participate in our Yu-Gi-Oh forums. You'll have a lot more fun if you're active, guaranteed!

Please note: WE WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE SPAM and spammer accounts. Do not advertise other sites w/o prior permission.
Loki6514
Common Duelist

Yugioh Legendary Collection Kaiba

Post by Loki6514 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:25 am

Any forum members looking forward to the new Legendary Collection Kaiba? At around $39, there is a Blue Eyes game mat and a Kaiba binder. There's also a bunch of new cards for Kaiba's brief case. Some of the cards included: Droll & Lock Bird, Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring, and other reprints. There are also some Kaiba card sleeves. . . Can't figure out when I want to purchase this one? It looks from the list that there's a real awesome Blue Eyes deck in the included card packs. Anyone got the need for a new Blue Eyes competitive deck? Some of those Holos with the new cards look really good.

Loki6514
Common Duelist

Re: Yugioh Legendary Collection Kaiba

Post by Loki6514 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:16 am

Loki Correction: Each LCK box only comes with 3 Megapacks, and a reversible game board. There are also 5 cards of the Rares that figure into this. The game mat, the binder, and the Kaiba card sleeves are their own individual products. Saw prices for LCK that went from $29 to $39, you should find them available at a cheaper price. Each megapack will have 10 cards, the sellers are saying that there are thirty cards in a box. Apologies, crossed all of the new Kaiba product with the LCK box. . . Might have to buy three of these. Otherwise, check out the box opening on Youtube.

MysticJhn
Nerd with Eyes of Blue

Post by MysticJhn » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:43 pm

There is one new card that comes with this that makes me want it.
Dragon Revival Rhapsody
It's a definite run in any Blue-Eyes deck.
Because of the Spellcaster requirement, it's designed to be run with the new King of D.,
but since all the "Eyes of Blue" support are Spellcasters, there's no real need to run it.
It looks cool, though.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

HeartoftheCards1
Rare Duelist

Post by HeartoftheCards1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Konami is crushing it with all the nostalgia cards lately!

I've been building 20 to 30 card decks with the old school duelist kingdom cards and all their new support (heavy metal raiders, bomber spider, sea stealth attack, golden cocoon, etc) and I've never had so much fun with the game.

King of D is icing on the cake!