Welcome New Members!

We encourage you to register and participate in our Yu-Gi-Oh forums. You'll have a lot more fun if you're active, guaranteed!

Please note: WE WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE SPAM and spammer accounts. Do not advertise other sites w/o prior permission.

how long you been playing?

just started!
61
10%
its been a few weeks since i started
41
7%
i've been playing for a few months now
58
10%
been playing for a year, yay!
36
6%
i've been into Yu-Gi-Oh! for quite a few years
209
35%
Yu-Gi-Oh! has been played by me since the very start!
177
30%
i don't play any more...but i want to help players who are finding difficulty in this game
10
2%
 
Total votes: 592

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by dracostrike » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:23 am

Nope, the most recent ones with that status are EG and Loki ^^
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

User avatar
sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Go away.

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by sgtc1 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Nash wrote: This is the kid he was telling me about, the one that he will pass all his knowledge on too etc. I would say more, but uh, that'd be mean of me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

User avatar
Lewislemitar2
Common Duelist
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by Lewislemitar2 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:41 pm

You need to add a Option for returning player...

But hero, I'm a returning player from the GX era, so I have a little learning to do but playing Zexal has helped alittle
DN profile: Lewislemitar21 lets duel!!! >:F

User avatar
ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Anti-Meta Chaos Guild
Contact:

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:11 am

I'm shocked there aren't more players who started in 2002 like me XD
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
Star08
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1193
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:39 am
Location: south austraila

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by Star08 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:49 am

Welcome lewi
Image
Signature by Zanrith


thank you to stardust for the great sig and mystic for the avatar
DN name star07
PM for a duel

User avatar
sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Go away.

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by sgtc1 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:19 am

Lewislemitar2 wrote:You need to add a Option for returning player...

But hero, I'm a returning player from the GX era, so I have a little learning to do but playing Zexal has helped alittle
Welcome aboard private.
Image
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

User avatar
Lewislemitar2
Common Duelist
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by Lewislemitar2 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:21 am

sgtc1 wrote:
Lewislemitar2 wrote:You need to add a Option for returning player...

But hero, I'm a returning player from the GX era, so I have a little learning to do but playing Zexal has helped alittle
Welcome aboard private.
Sir/Ma'm! *salutes :x *
DN profile: Lewislemitar21 lets duel!!! >:F

User avatar
sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Go away.

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by sgtc1 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:28 am

Lewislemitar2 wrote:
sgtc1 wrote:
Lewislemitar2 wrote:You need to add a Option for returning player...

But hero, I'm a returning player from the GX era, so I have a little learning to do but playing Zexal has helped alittle
Welcome aboard private.
Sir/Ma'm! *salutes :x *
I'm a guy LOL. Smh....
Image
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

User avatar
Lewislemitar2
Common Duelist
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by Lewislemitar2 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:32 pm

sgtc1 wrote:[
I'm a guy LOL. Smh....
Brah, a Sgt can be a girl too
DN profile: Lewislemitar21 lets duel!!! >:F

User avatar
sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Go away.

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by sgtc1 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Lewislemitar2 wrote:
sgtc1 wrote:[
I'm a guy LOL. Smh....
Brah, a Sgt can be a girl too
I'm very aware. :lol:
But this one aint. :P
Image
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

jonhl86
Common Duelist
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:52 am

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by jonhl86 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:59 am

the poll didnt have the right answer for me i played bk when the only cards where the yugi kaiba and joey tins and starter decks and im thinking of coming back in.

ive always wanted to play an exodia deck cause i just love that card but not sure what stores in minneapolis minnesota hold tournaments or have a variety of yu gi oh players since most seem to be magic players. and i don't have the luxory to go out of state to play in a casual tournament or just casual. i don't know if dreamers cards still does yu gi oh but that store is kinda out the way for me takes about 30-45min drive since tournaments are during rush hour usually.

User avatar
sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Go away.

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by sgtc1 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:30 am

jonhl86 wrote:the poll didnt have the right answer for me i played bk when the only cards where the yugi kaiba and joey tins and starter decks and im thinking of coming back in.

ive always wanted to play an exodia deck cause i just love that card but not sure what stores in minneapolis minnesota hold tournaments or have a variety of yu gi oh players since most seem to be magic players. and i don't have the luxory to go out of state to play in a casual tournament or just casual. i don't know if dreamers cards still does yu gi oh but that store is kinda out the way for me takes about 30-45min drive since tournaments are during rush hour usually.
Welcome to YCG!
Btw, if i were you I'd just play online man;)
either on www.duelingnetwork.com or on DevPro/YgoPro.
Image
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

User avatar
draco reborn
Rare Duelist
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:02 am

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by draco reborn » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:19 am

Hello everyone, actually, it's not my first time here, i'm an old user by name of draco or something like that, but i forgot the password lol.
I recently play Yu-Gi-Oh! again but i always following the card game and franchise, both OCG and TCG.
Hope all of us could help each other :D
Simplicity is the Key

User avatar
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 9770
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Throne of Heaven

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by Lord dragon » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:29 am

Have we had any Draco's other than Dracostrike?
Image
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

User avatar
dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 8654
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am
Location: I am Fire. I am Death!

Re: Welcome New Members!

Post by dracostrike » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:35 am

I don't recall, and this isn't a prank by me.
Image
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

Post Reply