[DOOM] Legion of Doom

You, duelist, have chosen to be apart of the clan wars on YCG.
arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: [DOOM] Legion of Doom *CLOSED-GO AWAY*

Post by arkain07 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Doom you can't just up and quit
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon

LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: [DOOM] Legion of Doom *apply inside*

Post by LewieGee » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:31 pm

dedoombringer wrote:This is done. As Draco so elegantly and rudely put I'm no leader. This clan is now disbanded since nobody except the few apprentices and Jolteon. Nobody can lead if they can't get a following. Mystic please lock this.......I'm done dueling for a very long time.

Oh, doom, quiet down. Your pride's hurt, but Chrissakes, you're an adult. This clan war's largeky your brainchild, promoted for the fun and novelty of themed duels, stop being, and I don't think I've ever used this phrase, "butthurt" because you lost a couple of duels. No one's bothered.
:oops:

arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by arkain07 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:36 pm

LewieGee wrote:
dedoombringer wrote:This is done. As Draco so elegantly and rudely put I'm no leader. This clan is now disbanded since nobody except the few apprentices and Jolteon. Nobody can lead if they can't get a following. Mystic please lock this.......I'm done dueling for a very long time.

Oh, doom, quiet down. Your pride's hurt, but Chrissakes, you're an adult. This clan war's largeky your brainchild, promoted for the fun and novelty of themed duels, stop being, and I don't think I've ever used this phrase, "butthurt" because you lost a couple of duels. No one's bothered.

thank you LewieGee
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

Clan = Moon

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:37 pm

Someone here made it painfully obvious I dont have what it takes to lead a clan. I may join someone later if they can stand having a bad duelist to join them.

EvilGod10
Card Ruling Guru

Post by EvilGod10 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Doom, join my clan. If you really want to learn, I'll teach you the same way I got taught.
Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Hmm it's not February yet Doom so you cannot disband your clan. You do remember right.

I did apologise for what I said, posts and pms, and even removed it.

However I do see how what I said combined with the Ark's match led you to this "supposed" disbanding, I'm surprised you actually let it get to you since due to your, as EG sums it up, role-playing persona, you aren't the type to give up.

Are you going to let a couple of sentences and one draw stop you now?
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

Loki
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Loki » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 pm

You guys are just making it worse.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Every old hero retires, atleast the good ones. Besides if I was to try and become a better duelist I doubt anyone here has worked with Prophecy nearly as much as I have, and yet I still fail with a great deck. This is why I'm breaking from dueling, severe frustration.

Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by Zanrith » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Severe Frustration only makes me want to work harder.
insert clever signature here

Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Phazed » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Loki wrote:You guys are just making it worse.
Sadly this is true. However, Draco, a couple of sentences can hurt a lot, and I'm not sure an apology will mend it :/
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Ej1997 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:14 pm

dedoombringer wrote:Every old hero retires, atleast the good ones. Besides if I was to try and become a better duelist I doubt anyone here has worked with Prophecy nearly as much as I have, and yet I still fail with a great deck. This is why I'm breaking from dueling, severe frustration.

Master of all the people here I think I understand this. Trust me I can't count on my fingers how many different Prophecy builds I have and none of them work right for me. You are a great duelist and an amazing teacher. You taught me and while I may not be the best spellcaster duelist from your teachings I've learned a lot about deck building and dueling. Hell I think I actually stuck to this site in the beginning because you frustrated the hell out of me proving you were always right. And besides that you owe Antsy, DJ , and me not to quite. You are the leader of the clan WE chose. Don't quite on us cause we sure as hell ain't gonna quit on you.
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.

Loki
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Loki » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:18 pm

[*]
Ej1997 wrote:Master of all the people here I think I understand this. Trust me I can't count on my fingers how many different Prophecy builds I have and none of them work right for me. You are a great duelist and an amazing teacher. You taught me and while I may not be the best spellcaster duelist from your teachings I've learned a lot about deck building and dueling. Hell I think I actually stuck to this site in the beginning because you frustrated the hell out of me proving you were always right. And besides that you owe Antsy, DJ , and me not to quite. You are the leader of the clan WE chose. Don't quite on us cause we sure as hell ain't gonna quit on you.
See, this is how you guys should be acting. With kindness. Not coming in and saying "quit being butt hurt" or "hey come to my clan since this one is dead" or "don't quit so I can win a bet to see if you'd quit later."

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Fine, you may keep this clan registered but I'm not dueling for a long time. I am just a disappointment dueling anyways.

arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by arkain07 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 pm

dedoombringer wrote:Fine, you may keep this clan registered but I'm not dueling for a long time. I am just a disappointment dueling anyways.
Look that was our first time. You can't say you are a bad duelist. I hope you return. was fun finally getting to play you after so long old friend. You and I have been friends for a while. And apologies and hope you return. it was fun

Clan = Moon

antsy8
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: [DOOM] Legion of Doom

Post by antsy8 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:14 am

My prophecies seem to run well...
Image___________
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
dedoombringer wrote:Doomster is when I "hulk" up and crush dragons.
Feel free to duel me on DN, name: antsyo