Reboot

You, duelist, have chosen to be apart of the clan wars on YCG.
Zanrith
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: Reboot

Post by Zanrith » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:19 pm

I liked your advice moonsaber </3

Also, be sure to take your time while you write the rules for your version of these wars. You can take as much inspiration from the main thread if you want. But make sure it can be changed, when you try to write something up that is impossible to change, some people might get a bit... well. angry with you, as I found out with an evil god.
insert clever signature here

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Zanrith wrote:I liked your advice moonsaber </3

Also, be sure to take your time while you write the rules for your version of these wars. You can take as much inspiration from the main thread if you want. But make sure it can be changed, when you try to write something up that is impossible to change, some people might get a bit... well. angry with you, as I found out with an evil god.
Pfft, there is only one person you don't want to be around when they're angry, and that's me. (No, seriously, I made my middle school's starting quarterback curl up into a ball and cry in front of the entire 7th grade. He stole my apple pie at lunch)

But I will take my time. Question: If we go for my idea of a fixed number of clans, what is the ideal number, keeping in mind the 1 change and 1 vote that each clan gets.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:55 pm

moonsaber wrote:Well I had a long post written out but my phone. Died.

Tldr; ycg doesnt have enough activity but if we did try to make this work a battle city style format with a leaderboard that follows current format restrictions would be our best shot.
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:

Pfft, there is only one person you don't want to be around when they're angry, and that's me. (No, seriously, I made my middle school's starting quarterback curl up into a ball and cry in front of the entire 7th grade. He stole my apple pie at lunch)

But I will take my time. Question: If we go for my idea of a fixed number of clans, what is the ideal number, keeping in mind the 1 change and 1 vote that each clan gets.
Free for all or two. Ycg cannot realistically support more than that. Also leaders if any should be decided democratically.
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:21 pm

moonsaber wrote:
Wallaceman105 wrote:

Free for all or two. Ycg cannot realistically support more than that. Also leaders if any should be decided democratically.
Well part of the point was that members could make their clan, so that it would have an attachment of pride and thus be more likely to last longer.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Well I had a long post written out but my phone. Died.

Tldr; ycg doesnt have enough activity but if we did try to make this work a battle city style format with a leaderboard that follows current format restrictions would be our best shot.
Was not expecting an encouraging post from moon. :shock:
Bruh, you have a pretty distorted sense of the word "encouraging". like wut? lol.
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M