Avatar Shop!

We encourage you to register and participate in our Yu-Gi-Oh forums. You'll have a lot more fun if you're active, guaranteed!

Please note: WE WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE SPAM and spammer accounts. Do not advertise other sites w/o prior permission.
User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19621
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by MysticJhn » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:16 am

Yazi, blah blah of the blah blah
Image

Baxia, blah blah of the blah blah
Image

Chaofeng, blah blah of the blah blah
Image

Yazi > Baxia > Chaofeng
Image

How many archetypes can use that same naming pattern?

Check out this new monster, Generic, Something of the Archetype!
I looked it up, there are 4783 monsters in the game now that fit this description.
They all want to be Lightsworns.
Just another reason I dislike archetypes.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by Wallaceman105 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:20 am

MysticJhn wrote:How many archetypes can use that same naming pattern?

Check out this new monster, Generic, Something of the Archetype!
I looked it up, there are 4783 monsters in the game now that fit this description.
They all want to be Lightsworns.
Just another reason I dislike archetypes.
Just use toolbox, like me :p
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
Master Lightflare
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1274
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by Master Lightflare » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:24 am

Hi Mystic, I know this is a bit outdated, but are you able to make an avatar of lavalval chain with the letters "RIP" down at the bottom? Thanks in advance! :)
Image

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
*Avatar created by MysticJhn*
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Stop you are giving me a headache
You're giving me cancer so what's your point?

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19621
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by MysticJhn » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Sorry about the delay on such an easy request, I forgot about this entirely.
However, better late than never as they say.

Lavalval Chain
Image Image
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
Master Lightflare
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1274
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by Master Lightflare » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:10 am

Thanks heaps, Mystic! :D
Image

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
*Avatar created by MysticJhn*
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Stop you are giving me a headache
You're giving me cancer so what's your point?

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:43 pm

Yubel-The Ultimate Speed wrote:I suggest the Admins put some of these Avatars into the Avatar Gallerys maybe?
Is there ever a chance this could happen?
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19621
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by MysticJhn » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:42 pm

That would take a LOT of work to update.
Heck, that hasn't even been updated since Dinosaur's Rage, and all those are at the old 100x100 pixel size.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Well perhaps the gallery could just be a link to the Avatar Encyclopedia?
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19621
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by MysticJhn » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Well how would that be any different than just coming here in the first place?
The Encyclopedia just links back here, it's nothing more than a locked thread I buried.
The shop links to the encyclopedia that links to the shop that links to the encyclopedia, et infinitum.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
antsy8
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Infinity and Beyond

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by antsy8 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 am

Hmm haven't had a DP in almost 2 years... Didn't think it went that fast. God aha. Um hmmm, would it be possible to have a chocobo walking and then say "kweh!"? If not possible, just say. Thanks in advance
Image___________
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
dedoombringer wrote:Doomster is when I "hulk" up and crush dragons.
Feel free to duel me on DN, name: antsyo

User avatar
apokos7
Super Rare Duelist
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 am

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by apokos7 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:20 am

May I have an Accel Synchron to Jet Warrior to Stardust Warrior avatar, please?

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19621
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by MysticJhn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:05 pm

antsy8 wrote:Hmm haven't had a DP in almost 2 years... Didn't think it went that fast. God aha. Um hmmm, would it be possible to have a chocobo walking and then say "kweh!"? If not possible, just say. Thanks in advance
Doing that might be tricky between finding the right images to complile a walk cycle and the limitations of avatar size, but I'll give it a go.
If it's not working out, I'll let you know.

@ apokos7, will do.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
antsy8
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Infinity and Beyond

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by antsy8 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 am

MysticJhn wrote:
antsy8 wrote:Hmm haven't had a DP in almost 2 years... Didn't think it went that fast. God aha. Um hmmm, would it be possible to have a chocobo walking and then say "kweh!"? If not possible, just say. Thanks in advance
Doing that might be tricky between finding the right images to complile a walk cycle and the limitations of avatar size, but I'll give it a go.
If it's not working out, I'll let you know.
Sounds good! thanks :D
Image___________
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
dedoombringer wrote:Doomster is when I "hulk" up and crush dragons.
Feel free to duel me on DN, name: antsyo

User avatar
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 19621
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Amity Park

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by MysticJhn » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Amazingly enough, I not only was able to kinda make the chocobo look like it was walking,
but it also fit in the avatar size.

But first, some Yu-Gi-Oh!

Accel Synchron (He totally looks like the original Starscream from Transformers)
Image

Jet Warrior
Image

Stardust Warrior
Image

Accel Synchron > Jet Warrior > Stardust Warrior
Image

And now, a chocobo!
Image
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

User avatar
antsy8
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Infinity and Beyond

Re: Avatar Shop!

Post by antsy8 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:35 am

Ah thank you! Just a curiosity, but would it be possible to get it in sprites? Maybe something like this? Probably should have said it before. Still looks kool though.
Image___________
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
dedoombringer wrote:Doomster is when I "hulk" up and crush dragons.
Feel free to duel me on DN, name: antsyo

Locked