Pokemon X and Y

Here's a place to talk about the Pokémon video games.
Locked

Which Starter will you choose?

Fennekin
22
49%
Froakie
18
40%
Chespin
5
11%
 
Total votes: 45

User avatar
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Ej1997 wrote:Money bags.

Sits down since still not to the third gym and most pokemon are at lv 27+
I have been playing for well over 35 hours and i'm not even at the last Jim yet.

They rushed through it. Just relax, take it easy and catch lots of Pokemon you like.
Image
X X

User avatar
Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs
Posts: 3009
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: Republic City
Contact:

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:36 pm

dracostrike wrote:Then I may have found a new Trick Room Powerhouse :)

*Grabs a shovel and gets digging*

Scratch what I said, it turns out that Tyrantrum with Rock Head is not totally confirmed, nor is it obtainable. Tyrunt is not available for catching in the Friend Safari.

False hope might have been raised. I apologize
Image

User avatar
Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4139
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Phazed » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Finally got my X.
Just waiting on my 3DS

So you know that Dracossack that I pulled? Yeah, so I "sold" it to a friend for $130 awhile back, but he never paid me.
Since it's been so long, and he needs his money for other things, he's giving me his 3DS XL. :D
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Image
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

User avatar
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Just training outside of Terminus Cave when I saw a hoard of Durant, but there was one Heatmor in there. All the Durant started attacking the Heatmor instead of me. Found that really cool.
Image
X X

User avatar
Promo06
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Promo06 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 am

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Just training outside of Terminus Cave when I saw a hoard of Durant, but there was one Heatmor in there. All the Durant started attacking the Heatmor instead of me. Found that really cool.
In front of Ambrette Town, Zangoose and Seviper will do the same thing.

On a side note, besides those hordes I can find Heatmor or Seviper. Those hordes make me sad. I want to catch them.
Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

Promo06 - Dueling Network ID
FinalEquin0x - Pokemon Showdown ID

PM me if you ever want to duel or battle.

User avatar
Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs
Posts: 3009
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: Republic City
Contact:

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:40 am

I love that friend Safari. I actually caught a Riolu with max IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, and Speed with Prankster. Trying to get at least Special Defense too in breeding with a Ditto that has 31 spDef, but its not going over well. I might just settle for those four plus jolly nature.

Basically I just went to Marilland and added a bunch of people to my 3DS to get access to a lot of those Safaris. Still haven't found anybody with an Eevee yet...
Image

User avatar
antsy8
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Infinity and Beyond

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by antsy8 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:44 am

How can you tell if it has 31 IVs?
Image___________
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
dedoombringer wrote:Doomster is when I "hulk" up and crush dragons.
Feel free to duel me on DN, name: antsyo

User avatar
Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs
Posts: 3009
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: Republic City
Contact:

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:47 am

antsy8 wrote:How can you tell if it has 31 IVs?
Friend Safari automatically gives two maxed IVs, so when the IV checker tells you about the highest stats your Pokemon has and it is a Friend Safari Pokemon, then those stats are 31. Otherwise they need to be relatively high leveled and you run their stats through a calculator.
Image

User avatar
antsy8
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Infinity and Beyond

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by antsy8 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:50 am

Kamikon Wolf wrote:
antsy8 wrote:How can you tell if it has 31 IVs?
Friend Safari automatically gives two maxed IVs, so when the IV checker tells you about the highest stats your Pokemon has and it is a Friend Safari Pokemon, then those stats are 31. Otherwise they need to be relatively high leveled and you run their stats through a calculator.
AHHHH and where is this IV checker? just online?
Image___________
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
dedoombringer wrote:Doomster is when I "hulk" up and crush dragons.
Feel free to duel me on DN, name: antsyo

User avatar
Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs
Posts: 3009
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: Republic City
Contact:

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:00 am

antsy8 wrote:
Kamikon Wolf wrote:
antsy8 wrote:How can you tell if it has 31 IVs?
Friend Safari automatically gives two maxed IVs, so when the IV checker tells you about the highest stats your Pokemon has and it is a Friend Safari Pokemon, then those stats are 31. Otherwise they need to be relatively high leveled and you run their stats through a calculator.
AHHHH and where is this IV checker? just online?
In the Kiloude City Pokemon Center, just underneath the t-shirt sign.
Image

User avatar
antsy8
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Infinity and Beyond

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by antsy8 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:03 am

I shall venture there now
Image___________
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
dedoombringer wrote:Doomster is when I "hulk" up and crush dragons.
Feel free to duel me on DN, name: antsyo

User avatar
antsy8
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Infinity and Beyond

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by antsy8 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:06 am

oooo lvl 5 ralts with max Sp-ATK and Speed Ivs
Image___________
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
dedoombringer wrote:Doomster is when I "hulk" up and crush dragons.
Feel free to duel me on DN, name: antsyo

User avatar
Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs
Posts: 3009
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: Republic City
Contact:

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:33 am

antsy8 wrote:oooo lvl 5 ralts with max Sp-ATK and Speed Ivs
As long as he says "Stats like those, they can't be beat!" at the end, then that should be the case.

Extra Random Thought: Finding that leveling a Riolu from hatching to 22 seems to guarantee it to evolve. That's cheaper than sinking money on Proteins and growing happy berries. Leveling up seems to do it well enough.
Image

User avatar
yusei-oh
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: Castle Oblivion

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by yusei-oh » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:47 pm

For whom it may concern, after this post I'll be online on pokemon.
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!
Image

User avatar
Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3718
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 pm
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Lithium » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:09 pm

In the friend zone I just found and caught a Frogidier with the ability Protean and with max IV's in Attack and Special ATK :D

Now I need to train him to replace my current Greninja...
Image
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."

Locked