I feel so pathetic for asking this but.....

Here is a spot for discussion about all your favorite anime titles. The sky is the limit, but here are a few to help get you started: Bleach, Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf Rain, and SE Lain, just to name a few.
Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist

I feel so pathetic for asking this but.....

Post by Ej1997 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Who does Naruto like more Sakura or Hinata? This is constantly driving me crazy the last few weeks.

Sure Sakura did really like Sasuke but now there's Karin in Sasuke's life who is such a better match imo and no offense her and Naruto have been written into the story lines sort of like an on and off couple that really likes each other in the first place. But then there's Hinata who has eyes only Naruto and her "death" from Pain did set Naruto off and she has always liked him for years. But I don't really see anyone else for Sakura besides Naruto (maybe Sai but that would be to weird imo.) and I've been a fan of the Narukra relationship for then Naruto + Hinata. So please leave your opinions hear :)

/end Rant
signature made by Stardust Dragon also known as Zanrith
YCG Takeover
Wallaceman105 wrote:You know, weddings can be extremely emotional experiences.
Sometimes, even the cake is in tiers.

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: I feel so pathetic for asking this but.....

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Didn't really seem like a rant, though I can't tell you the answer since I didn't even like naruto.
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

xXCryptoXx
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by xXCryptoXx » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 pm

I think Hinata will always have a crush on Naruto and Naruto will always appreciate that but I don't think it will ever go further than that.

I believe if Mashashi Kishmoto is going anywhere with a relationship Naruto might have it will be with Sakura. It would only sense since they are really good friends and have fought together for years.

Also, Karin and Saskue goes nowhere. Saskue has no interest in girls, just achieving his goals.
^ Dat is one sexy signature ^
A most gracious thanks to the amazing and talented Kamikon Wolf.
A link to her shop! - viewtopic.php?f=30&t=25866

Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Ej1997 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 am

With Sasuke you never know he does want to revive the Uchiha clan but since this is a children's forum lets not go there.

And I agree about the entire Sakura Naruto thing Sakura would be perfect for Naruto and it would be almost like Jiraya and Tsunade's relationship was reincarnated the way it would have been should Pain not have killed Jiraya by stabbing him five times in the back.
YCG Takeover

Ej1997
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Ej1997 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 am

With Sasuke you never know he does want to revive the Uchiha clan but since this is a children's forum lets not go there.

And I agree about the entire Sakura Naruto thing Sakura would be perfect for Naruto and it would be almost like Jiraya and Tsunade's relationship was reincarnated the way it would have been should Pain not have killed Jiraya by stabbing him five times in the back.
YCG Takeover