We all should've seen this coming. Pokemon XY&Z

Here is a spot for discussion about all your favorite anime titles. The sky is the limit, but here are a few to help get you started: Bleach, Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf Rain, and SE Lain, just to name a few.
ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist

We all should've seen this coming. Pokemon XY&Z

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:48 am

Ash loses in the finals AGAIN!!!
To those who thought I was full of bs you can think again. As far as this ending I was not freaking shocked in the start. More so annoyed because of the god dang episode titles making it look like Ash would win. But wait... He can't win because of the god dang writers.

Discuss.
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: We all should've seen this coming. Pokemon XY&Z

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:47 pm

It's like that kid from vanguard when i watched five episodes and he lost every game
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:33 am

I'll admit the battle itself was perfect, animation was top notch I really enjoyed it until that bs ending. I mean come the f*** on.
Charizard BEFORE mega evolving took a t-bolt from Pikachu which is super effective and guess what? No scratch. uhhhhh...... How? No dirt marks no scratches I went back to view it and see if any scuff or dirt was on him. There was literally no damage changes for Zard. But if that wasn't enough we had a Greninja that had 0 damage dealt to it get smacked down by a Blast Burn and 2 Dragon Claws. Meanwhile Mega Zard-X took a super effective Tbolt from before mega evolving AND an odama rasenshuriken sized Water Shuriken and comes out with 0 scratches. I
Call
Bull
S***
This is just as bad as the Tobias incident this one thing made the whole episode suck as a whole. At least the only excuse ash had for losing to Tobias was legendaries and bad writing. This one was just bs writting 100%.

Confirmed Mega Zard-X has Plot Armor an ability that makes all super attack damage and neutral damage become 0 and fully heals after mega evolving.

F*** YOU!!!!! (Sorry I don't care that ash lost as much as the writting was just utter bs)

Evilfaic
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Evilfaic » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Did you have high expectations of the Pokemon anime? Because if you did, they were misplaced.
(Formerly DFB)
I was a small child when I made most of my posts so probably ignore them
https://soundcloud.com/evilfaic
LewieGee wrote:I, for one, think the guy with the shrek avatar on yugioh card guide forums for com is right

ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Evilfaic wrote:Did you have high expectations of the Pokemon anime? Because if you did, they were misplaced.
I did from episode 1 until sinnoh. But after the whole sinnoh incident I lost so much expectation that I gave up. Only problem with this battle was it made 0 sense for Zard-X to win.

Ash has lost to Alan multiple times in the seris(as he does to every rival) and this time he should've beaten him.
Zard tooka super effective hit from Tbolt with no damage.

At least with the Tobias incident as bogus as it may be it made sense for ash not winning but this one had 0 reasons for him to lose and the crappy writting just gave more fans a reason to hate the anime. I only watched 4 episodes of XY and XY&Z so thankfully I didn't waste my time but the lose ash was given made 0 sense and had no reasoning other than plot armor which isn't a viable reason at all.