Why did this section die?

If you love anime, chances are you have a fond appreciation for manga too, after-all, most anime is born out of these great stories.
Dante_Solablood
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3761
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by Dante_Solablood » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:51 pm

Muki wrote:
Tarkess wrote:Err.. Onemanga doesn't translate jack sh1t, they just upload the stuff, so it you should be mad at anyone, it would be the translaters.
Well I'm still mad at them. They hired bad translators!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x
I don't think they hired anyone, people just contribute to Onemanga.

If you should be angry at anyone you should be angry at yourself for liking such tired, old & predictable manga.

User avatar
Tarkess
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3682
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Denmark

Post by Tarkess » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:10 am

Dante_Solablood wrote:
Muki wrote:
Tarkess wrote:Err.. Onemanga doesn't translate jack sh1t, they just upload the stuff, so it you should be mad at anyone, it would be the translaters.
Well I'm still mad at them. They hired bad translators!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x
I don't think they hired anyone, people just contribute to Onemanga.

If you should be angry at anyone you should be angry at yourself for liking such tired, old & predictable manga.


Hey! Don't mock the good ol' manga!

Dante_Solablood
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3761
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by Dante_Solablood » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:34 am

Tarkess wrote:
Dante_Solablood wrote:
Muki wrote: Well I'm still mad at them. They hired bad translators!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x
I don't think they hired anyone, people just contribute to Onemanga.

If you should be angry at anyone you should be angry at yourself for liking such tired, old & predictable manga.
Hey! Don't mock the good ol' manga!
Lol, I didn't mean 'old' in general as some of my favourite manga are from back in the 40's (Astro Boy reprints). I meant 'tired-old', just like using a chicken crossing the road joke.

Just spent all morning reading manga (one Onemanga actually). Good god I forgot how much fun just reading through a new manga could be!
Last edited by Dante_Solablood on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4455
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by Muki » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Hey Dante, I don't like you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

If you'd like to duel via YVD, just PM me!


USE YVD CHAT!

User avatar
Da Jackal
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3367
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by Da Jackal » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Muki wrote:How come this section died?
Because you touch yourself at night...

User avatar
FBI_Bob
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1112
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:15 am
Location: Smurf Village: Coz theyre feeling blue too.

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by FBI_Bob » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:25 am

Da Jackal wrote:
Muki wrote:How come this section died?
Because you touch yourself at night...
*lol* I thought thats why the dinosaurs died? :D

User avatar
Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4455
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by Muki » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Da Jackal wrote:
Muki wrote:How come this section died?
Because you touch yourself at night...
I disagree........
Image

If you'd like to duel via YVD, just PM me!


USE YVD CHAT!

Dante_Solablood
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3761
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by Dante_Solablood » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Muki wrote:
Da Jackal wrote:
Muki wrote:How come this section died?
Because you touch yourself at night...
I disagree........
What, with the reason it died or that you touch yourself?

User avatar
Da Jackal
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3367
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by Da Jackal » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Dante_Solablood wrote:
Muki wrote:
I disagree........
What, with the reason it died or that you touch yourself?
I think he's saying that there's another reason it died and acknowledging that he touches himself.

User avatar
Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4455
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by Muki » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Da Jackal wrote:
Dante_Solablood wrote:
Muki wrote:
I disagree........
What, with the reason it died or that you touch yourself?
I think he's saying that there's another reason it died and acknowledging that he touches himself.
That's exactly what I said. :roll:
Image

If you'd like to duel via YVD, just PM me!


USE YVD CHAT!

User avatar
hadokenboom25
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 5590
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:21 pm
Location: 29.4 KILAHMETERS
Contact:

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by hadokenboom25 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Muki wrote:That's exactly what I said. :roll:
Image
Image

User avatar
Muki
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 4455
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by Muki » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:37 pm

hadokenboom25 wrote:
Muki wrote:That's exactly what I said. :roll:
Image
Thanks!
Image

If you'd like to duel via YVD, just PM me!


USE YVD CHAT!

User avatar
Dizeazed25
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 2160
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:17 pm
Location: Death City
Contact:

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by Dizeazed25 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:39 pm

the grass is green

can i have a rock to. i really want one

User avatar
hadokenboom25
Ghost Rare Duelist
Posts: 5590
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:21 pm
Location: 29.4 KILAHMETERS
Contact:

Re: Why did this section die?

Post by hadokenboom25 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Dizeazed25 wrote:the grass is green

can i have a rock too. i really want one
actually, theres many different colors of grass, like yellow, orange, blue, and even red
so i see that statement as genius
Image

Locked