You want a Battle (Here's a War) [Fabled]

This is the place to tell us about your deck and to give other people feedback on theirs.

Please be nice to new players. Don't expect everyone to be an expert, that is why they are asking for advice, after-all.
AnimaGrim
Ultimate Rare Duelist

You want a Battle (Here's a War) [Fabled]

Post by AnimaGrim » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:51 am

Spoiler:
Well...... Sort of.....

Been messing around with everything Fabled related again. As well as new cards, old ones, new decks, failed experiments. After many attempts at different things, trying old builds and reinventing them, or re-working them for the current format, trying control based, OTK, spam, draw heavy, and many other variants. Mixing them with things I never thought I would, and then just... well I gave up. I, ME of all people gave up on Fabled.

Then it happened... I found it, I found a way, it works, it is somewhat consistent and can OTK with minimal set-up usually. the most set-up I've needed so far is about 3-4 turns. Most cases I'm OTKng on my first turn (I usually try and go second) or in my first turn I just set a few things and OTK the next time it's my turn. Some games have gone without me OTKing as such, but I'll just eventually be able to fill the field like no tomorrow and win out of nowhere.

Lastly, Sorry it's been a while since I posted and updated anything. I have been rather busy with work, and well, tbh I've been in a slump for quite some time lately, and actually this is the first new deck build that I've done in quite some time. Anyway, ONTO THE DECK!!!!
Spoiler:

Monsters: 27

3 x Grimro
3 x Chawa
2 x Ganashia
2 x Krus
1 x Kushano
1 x Cerburrel
3 x Squamata
2 x Beast
1 x Falco
1 x Hedgehog
3 x Damage Juggler
2 x Trick Clown
2 x Hat Tricker
1 x BLS-EOTB

Spell: 13

3 x MST
3 x Shaddoll Fusion
3 x Dark World Dealings
1 x El-Shaddoll Fusion
1 x Raigeki
1 x Mind Control
1 x Foolish Burial

Extra: 15

2 x Construct
1 x Winda
1 x Ancient Sacred Wyvern
1 x Armades
1 x Ragin
1 x Goyo
1 x Leo
1 x Scrap Dragon
1 x Star Eater
1 x Trishula
1 x Hyper Lib
1 x Unicore
1 x Exciton
1 x Trapeze Magician

Thoughts and stuff are always welcome.
Last edited by AnimaGrim on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pain is only a weakness Death is just an escape........
Phazed wrote:OMG ANIMA POSTED!!!
Elegy
Roar of the Demon Gods - A guide to Fabled's

Image Image

Phoenix King
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: You want a Battle (Here's a War) [Fabled]

Post by Phoenix King » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 pm

Very nice song choice.
Deathbat Signature by DarkFireblaze3636
Galactic Conquest - A Story by Phoenix King
Galactic Desolation: A Guide to Photon and Galaxy's
Bakugan Battle Mania! - Witness the battle!
The only one...

Teleportingnarwall
Rare Duelist

Post by Teleportingnarwall » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:49 am

So you finally made it... CONGRATS!!! I've been playing a little bit more with my own fabled shaddoll deck and it is really fun to play around with but this looks even better than mine and actually a little bit more budget XD again, congrats on finally being able to make a really good fabled deck for so long and I hope it works out well for you in the future.

AnimaGrim
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by AnimaGrim » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:48 am

Bump, Made some edits to the deck. Running 3 DWD instead of the Reckless to have another discard outlet with some draw still, it's working out so far. I needed it simply because in IRL testing I found that I didn't have enough ways to discard. Moved a Construct to the side for now to allow for Exciton, should really keep it at 3 but I rarely use all 3 but I know I should leave it in, just don't know what to take out tbh. Based on the Combo's I have gotten so far, Ragin may get bumped out.

Cerburrel went to 1 since it lacked need at 2 and to allow for the third Juggler. The changes have shown improvement in the deck, still sucks when it bricks and I open all fusions which is kind of stupid. So far, I have managed to play out of a few bad hands, but it really depends on what is in my bricked hand, and whether or not the opp can actually just go for game, and ofc what I draw next turn.

Really need to start working on a proper Side soon, the one I have for this IRL isn't even worth posting since I literally threw some cards together and hoped for the best. In my IRL testing at the locals, I lost to some weird Zombie OTK thing that used Endless decay, and I lost to Kozmo because I didn't draw any combo pieces from 3 reckless greeds in G1 and just drew all the fusions G2. For the Zombie thing, after much back and forth G1 I won with a un-expected Shaddoll Fusion. G2 I lost due to a stupid misplay though I can't quite remember what it was right now. G3 I lost simply because I needed to set-up and didn't draw a Clown so I couldn't block an atk and he just OTk'd me. It happens, bad hands can always happen, that's fine.

Thinking of maybe cutting down on the Fabled engine a bit more for some other stuff, not sure what yet but IF I cut the Fabled engine down I know I would probably cut Chawa to 2, Gana to 1 and Grimro to 2 (maybe Krus to 1 but dunno), just dunno what I would put in yet, Might try a diff build entirely with a smaller engine and see if I like it more than this one.
Pain is only a weakness Death is just an escape........
Phazed wrote:OMG ANIMA POSTED!!!
Elegy
Roar of the Demon Gods - A guide to Fabled's

Image Image